Season-1 Chapter-5 Blood Red… 3/3
118 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unknown-Time.

Damian clicked the button to the left, the Azardun race's fate was sealed, but as the two holograms disappeared Damian's screen went dark before showing a cutscene in a cell where two people were interrogating an Azardun soldier.

Damian: oh yeah! it's a cutscene!

Damian sat back on his non existent chair or seat as he watched the cutscene.

listening to the two shadows talking to the Azardun soldier Damian noticed that the prisoner behind the cell looked quite familiar, however before he could recognize the little warrior a portal appeared behind the prisoner as two men in red cloaks similarly looking to his own units dragged the prisoner into the portal before quickly disappearing.

the screen then cuts to another area where the Azardun warrior was dropped to, above Mount Fuji, a portal appeared above the mountain as the two red cloaked persons threw the poor Azardun warrior out of the portal and into the mountain.

Damian: hahaha! lol...

Damian snickered and laughed as the Azardun warrior fell to its death, screaming as it falls down into the lava never to be seen again as it slammed down deep into the lave making a small splash.

Damian: well, he's dead, that's for sure.

oh wait what!? what the hell!? Damian thought to himself as Mount Fuji erupted suddenly, a massive dust storm covered the mountain, Damian's screen shook as a massive monster, or say, kaiju appeared.

as the dust quickly cleared the kaiju's form was revealed.

Damian: oh hell yeah! gonna do a quick scan!

Damian clicked the [ Instant Copy ] ability on his [ Powers and Abilities ] menu before clicking on the still not revealed monster, drones appeared and scanned the unknown creature before quickly disappearing, little did Damian knew this was something that he had to defeat, a creature from another world, a fantasy one at that.

dark black scales reflect the sunlight that grazes the armor of the monster, massive bat wings spread creating a shockwave that shook the land around them, brute hands grip the soil that gave into the heat.

silver teeth filled with boiling magma, red eyes glow brightly as a beacon of death, dragon legs crush the soil they step on as the main body rose from the burning lava, goat horns pierce the sky.

anger, the beast felt anger, yet, one powerful being watches from above, it felt extreme fear, its name, Abaddon, the demon dragon, the destroyer, the demon king, at least in Europe.

Abaddon: cursed is the land, let it burn!!! purged by fire! let the gods be damned!!!

the beast spoke in a deep growling voice as it looked up towards the sky, but as it looked closer, it saw nothing, but there was surely something there, watching.

Abaddon: curses... I have not taken my revenge and yet already this world is claimed... damn you...

Abaddon used his wings to fly towards the sky and head towards the west, where China burned, and his homeland engulfed in unknown fires, no angels, no demons, he was alone.

flying above Japan he noticed something was off, there was something following him, maybe the presence from before, but, who knows, maybe it was nothing, maybe a bird, or some other flying creature.

Abaddon: when I find you... whoever you are, know that I will destroy you!

before Abaddon could even reach the edge of Japan he was struck by white lightning, instantly evaporated into nothingness, leaving no trace, no ash, nothing, as if nothing was there to begin with, no backstory for him.

Damian on the other hand was already busy finding anything interesting to scan back in Vietnam, however there was one thing that bothered him during his little adventure while looking through the cities and towns, there was no birds, no animals, not even insects, even his mini map showed nothing, no signs of life.

Damian: wait... what is that?

Damian stopped moving his screen as he zoomed in on one of the shops on the side of the street, an odd looking object poked out of the building, looking closer Damian discovered it was some sort of beacon.

Damian: ahh crap...

Damian knew right then and there that beacons mean one thing in movies, an invasion, a large one, little did he knew that he was mistaken, though he will be prepared for anything there will be no invasion, just visitors, and American wont be so happy about it.

Day-Time.

America, Washington DC, the Pentagon, the RDA.

Walter and Johnathan sat across in an dimly lit room, seemingly waiting for someone, the clock that hung on the wall next to them, ticking as seconds passed, only silence.

President-Walter: what the hell is taking them so long?

Walter spoke under his breath but Johnathan heard all of it and answered.

Johnathan: maybe they're just taking a break sir.

President-Walter: sigh, I doubt it, there's no way they'll actually try to meet me, stupid.

Johnathan coughed as he signaled Walter that someone was coming in, Walter prepared himself as he brushed the dust off his suit, and look who came in, the Princess Cassia of the United Kingdom, and President Lucas of France, as well as other less known people, these two are one of the heads of the Continental Alliance, arrogant fools.

the princess's long golden hair and eyes showed the elegance of her beauty, white skin goes with the white dress, white boots and gloves and the silver coat that surrounded her body while golden accessories laced with diamonds and other jewelry and ornaments covering parts of her body from top to bottom, especially the golden crown. 

although their status is high, don't be fooled, apart from the princess, the president of France is an arrogant fool.

spoiled from birth till presidency, the president of France had a golden spoon, although well versed in politics, he was merely a step ahead compared to anyone else, except for the president of America and Russia, who were much, much smarter than he is, and does not waste time by waving their wealth left and right, and mainly focused on the people.

unlike the princess, who was more respective, but a fool nonetheless, allied with the president of France, only for political reasons, with little benefit in the long term, but let's focus on the French president first shall we.

the president of France however took on a more modern attire, nearly the same outfit as Walter but blue, and a red tie, his white hair mixed with a little bit of blond, his black eyes going with his light brown skin.

President-Lucas: hello President Walter, I hope that we weren't late to the meeting, there were some... inconveniences, I hope you can forgive me for being late, I must apologize for the delay.

both Walter and Johnathan stood up as they greeted the two.

President-Walter: not at all President Lucas, please, have a seat.

they all sat down at their respected seats as they quickly chatted.

President-Lucas: sir Walter if I may begin the alliance would like to congratulate you.

Walter raised an eyebrow as he asked.

President-Walter: huh? on what exactly?

President-Lucas: on surviving of course, though there has been some rumors about your... um... let's just say... achievements, there were many speculations about what you did with the other aliens, your new allies per se.

Walter's mood soured as he cuts the friendly attitude with the two alliance members.

President-Walter: ok let's cut to the chase, what do you want?

Lucas smirked as he explained.

President-Lucas: well, since you know that your relations with the east is already crippled I suggest you join us, perhaps you could even win this war, I suggest you think about it sir Walter.

Walter smirked causing Lucas's expression to sour.

President-Walter: I'm afraid sir, Lucas, the war was long over... they, have already dealt with it.

both Lucas and Cassia's eyes widened by the news given to them, in less than a week the war has already ended, a big surprise even for Walter and even Johnathan, but were much more surprising to both Lucas and Cassia.

Princess-Cassia: but how? it has not even reached a full week...

the princess finally spoke, making Walter chuckle and explain.

President-Walter: that's right, but that's none of your concern, they've dealt with every Azardun soldier here on Earth, and will you look at that, our satellites are back online, isn't that good news.

Walter took out a folder from under his seat as he opened its contents and threw whatever files contained within on the table in front of him before putting the folder just on the edge of the table.

the pictures showed streets filled with blue and green blood and a lot of Azardun corpses, and other military space crafts and tanks, all in ruins, destroyed while some ripped, torn apart, some even melted.

Princess-Cassia: t-this is...

President-Walter: the Azardun troops in China, they're dead... every single one of them.

Princess-Cassia: how is this possible...

Lucas covered his mouth as he pondered the thought in his mind while Walter sat back and watched.

President-Walter: so... what do you think?

President-Lucas: it's... what in god's name is this?

Walter smirked and explained once more.

President-Walter: it's as simple as it is you spineless cowards, America doesn't need your help.

Lucas leaned forward as he looked at Walter with a serious and annoyed expression.

President-Lucas: then perhaps Russia will be willing to consider what you have rejected.

President-Walter: chuckle... I think you're mistaken.

Lucas raised an eyebrow as he leaned back.

President-Walter: Russia already made a contract with us, your so called Continental Alliance is as weak as it is, pathetic really, without Germany, you're nothing, and from the looks of it, the only reason you even proposed a deal with larger nations like us is because you and your little alliance is as weak as any other country, hence why you came to the US right?

both Lucas and Cassia were taken aback, shocked at how Walter even knew about this, back to the picture Walter mentioned, the picture showed a humanoid mech about the size of the capitol building of America, carrying big guns.

and it can even put up a fight against Damian's troops, that's how strong it is, however it's not as strong as Damian's Siege Destroyer units, its armor is only tough against material ammunition, not lasers, plasma and other deadly types of attacks, though the Americans are getting close, really close, almost too close for comfort.

Walter explained further on how he could defend the entirety of the world with only mechs, after a few minutes of explanation a strong shockwave shook the Pentagon, and it looks like they're here.

Unknown-Time.

12 minutes before the American, Continental Alliance meeting.

in the deep cold void that is space, a group of six Xirilian light cruisers got out from some sort of black hole before the black hole shrank and disappeared, their location, on the other side of the moon.

the ships themselves were about the size of a football field, small but agile, they looked like arrow tips with their main guns on the front of the bridge, the leading ship however had the height of 24 stories high, length about a mile, and its main guns were on the top and bottom, the leading ship looked like a standing bended pipe, still looked cool though.

on the bridge of the capital ship two humanoid figures looked at the planet before them, Earth, a beautiful habitable planet, perfect for life and other life forms, however, this planet was burning. it was clear even from space.

the one to the right, the one with a glass helmet covering the head and silver thin armor carrying a weird look mix of a staff and a cane, looked at the one to the left who wore a similar outfit but instead carried a trident, the one to the right had a purple galaxy looking dust inside the helmet, the one to the right had a blue color.

before you are the two Norse gods who lead the Xirilian race, they sought peace in another realm, but their original home now lay in flames, to the right is Freya, Goddess of love, fertility, battle and death, to the left, Thor, god of thunder.

Freya: it seems that humanity has held off the Azardun race.

Freya spoke in a feminine light echoing voice while Thor responded in a deeper voice.

Thor: it seems so, but how exactly did they survive?

Freya: that... is something I cannot answer...

their ship along with its convoy descended on the planet, breaching the stratosphere in mere seconds before landing in the center of Cyprus atop Mount Olympus, however there was one problem, one Damian's old armies were waiting.

a swarm of 10,000 ACR-Drones tore the ships in half creating a massive shockwave as each of the other Xirilian cruisers exploded, leaving only the capital ship to fend for itself.

Thor: these are not Azardun, who are they?

the capital ship shook violently as he and Freya grabbed on to anything they could properly hold as their ship crashed onto Mount Olympus creating one final stronger shockwave as the core of the ship exploded.

both Thor and Freya lost their grip on whatever they held on and were thrown violently around inside their ship's bridge before getting knocked out, after minutes have passed and the shaking stopped they finally regained their consciousness only to find themselves outside their ship where their troops tried to fend of the flying metal squids, or octopuses.

Thor: what is-

before he could even finish his sentence he was thrown a dozen feet into the air before landing a few feet into the ground creating a crater where he landed, ouch that must have hurt.

Freya: Thor! Thor are you alright!?

Freya panicked as she looked behind her only to see a massive metal scorpion.

Siege Destroyer: annihilating enemy forces...

Xirilian-Soldier: my liege! my liege! you must flee!

the Xirilian soldier was cladded in silver armor, and carried a spear, however that armor was easily crushed by the sheer weight of the giant scorpion, the Siege Destroyer only needed a single step to crush multiple Xirilian soldiers.

there were now 30 Siege Destroyers, and 10,000 ACR-Drones, more than quadruple the amount than last time, and they were all elites, they gained ranks as they slaughtered the Xirilian race, luckily Freya carried something valuable, something, some piece of rock that Damian needed, she was lucky to have carried a Rift Crystal, how lucky.

before Freya could get to Thor lighting struck her back making her tumble down and shake on the ground, looking back an armored individual slowly walked towards her, it was the [ ASF-Warden ] unit.

the [ ASF-Warden ] was only half a foot taller than the other infantry units, the warden carried what looks like an oversized baton, it had a riot helmet but instead of a plastic face shield it's instead made of metal, the rest of the body is fully armored, smooth and has many spaces, and very flexible despite being bulky.

the ASF-Warden slammed its foot onto Freya's head knocking her out instantly while Thor and the other Xirilian soldiers were soon captured by the other ASF-Wardens, though there were only 12 of them they were enough to take down the still awake Xirilian troops, no though no Xirilian troops were killed, that doesn't mean they won't.

Damian watched as the Xirilian troops get escorted into a square square ship space ship, Damian's new transport unit, or vehicle, the new and powerful [ HTVT-Craft ] AKA the Heavy Troop Vehicle Transport-Craft a heavy transport that can carry 100 infantry units, but could only carry ten vehicles, vehicles like tanks and other combat vehicles require ten space.

the [ HTVT-Craft ] looked like a box, about 4 stories tall, and as long as a basketball field, and its armor is as strong as a fort against a single revolver, not much difference, and it had its own defenses too.

the heavy transport is both amphibious and can fly into space and under the water, the [ HTVT-Craft ] had 2 double barreled defense turrets on top, the size of a human, the turrets barrels as long as 14 feet and is about a foot in both width.

and on the side are 8 minigun turrets, the same size as any minigun, but shoots lasers instead of bullets, 4 on each size, funny enough, the transport is as fast, or, much faster than its smaller counterparts. 

and as the two gods were dragged into one of the two HTVT-Crafts while the Xirilian troops on the other Damian's screen suddenly went dark before showing his base back in Saudi Arabia, a portal appeared, a golden colored portal on the south side of Damian's fifth base, surrounded by many rocks, hidden from the American's, and the world's view.

this portal is a World Portal, unlike the Rifts however, the World Portal on Damian's screen would be explained by someone he was familiar with, the friendly Warning, oh how Damian's boredom will be extinguished.

Warning: hello again, it looks like you have gotten yourself a Rift Crystal, well done.

Damian: wait what? I didn't even get one yet, how?

Damian sat in his non existent seat in confusion as the Warning continued.

Warning: it seems that one of the Xirilians you captured had in their possession a Rift Crystal... remember, when you detain or capture enemy units for interrogation the unit who used the [ Detain ] ability or has the ability to capture enemy units would immediately confiscate any valuable items in the enemy's possession, but will just keep whatever weapons on them.

Damian sighed as he knew this already and became bored once again.

Damian: well, I knew that already, what else is new?

Warning: this portal you see before you is a World Portal, this specific portal leads to the Azardun home world, their place of origin, where they first evolved and reached out to the stars, don't worry though, time will stop when you switch between planets, so then... what will you choose? click [ Yes ] to switch worlds now, or, select [ No ] to stay... the choice is yours... 

Damian was nervous and excited at the same time, maybe he might encounter stronger hostile enemy units on the other side, but then again he realized he was prepared, and so he clicked [ Yes ] and smiled.

his screen went black, before revealing the Azardun home world, the purple colored mixed with blue looked so beautiful from space, Damian was quite excited, now it's time to get on the offensive, will Damian win like always or will he lose in the Azardun home world, fate has no hold over Damian, you know what will probably happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

1