Season-1 Chapter-6 Crystal Clear
126 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unknown-Time.

Damian watched from space as the little bright colored purple and blue planet circled around the red star, triple the size of Earth, the planet's moon looked like a speck from afar, its look much closer to resembling a planet than a floating rock, almost double the size of Earth's moon and covered by a blue sea littered with small islands ranging from big to small.

wow... it's so beautiful... Damian thought to himself, amazed by the beautiful planets that were before him, so beautiful yet so dangerous, he will soon know that this solar system is fight or die, well, not really, there were so many planets in this little solar system, almost as many as in Earth's solar system, or more, there were no asteroid belts either.

one planet was fully covered in green, probably because of vegetation and trees and is about half the size of Jupiter with a moon similar to Earth's while the second planet was colored grey and white, rocks on the left and ice on the right, the rocky surface facing the star while the seas were facing the other way, both planets were habitable.

three more planets were within Damian's view, one red, one fully white and the last was just black, and all of them were the same size as Earth, all of these planets were hundreds of millions and some even billions of miles away from each other, they were so far away from each other that they were practically looked like a mirage, or a mere reflection.

the closest to the red star was the black planet, the second was the red planet, third was the grey and blue planet, and the fourth was the Azardun home world, and the fifth was the green planet, and lastly the white planet.

the screen then went dark after he clicked the purple and blue planet before showing an asteroid falling down towards the planet from a thousand miles from orbit, then four holograms were shown before Damian.

the first showed a massive blue crystal palace that pierce the sky from a bird's eye view and a few smaller buildings that were barely even reaching half the palace's height with the words, [ The Crystal Palace ] shown below, Damian smirked as he knew where this was going and looked at the remaining three holograms.

the seconds one showed what looks like Earth's equivalent of a castle, however this one was taller, almost like a tower that pierced the sky with the words, [ The Archon Academy ] shown below.

the third one showed a massive 135 story tall armored Azardun statue, with Azardun cruisers flying above, the statue was made of black material that emanated a purple glow with the words, [ The Glory Victoria ] shown below.

and finally the forth one showed a golden floating city that looks relatively empty, the city was just floating a few hundred miles from the grassy blue and purple surface below with the words, [ The Golden City ] shown below.

all four holograms showed a dark environment with heavy rain pouring down into the land, all four showed a night dark environment where now light shined, Damian thought for a while and considered where he should strike, but then it hit him, if he wanted to make a good first impression to the Azardun race, he should strike at the royal palace.

Night-Time.

Karshov, Lousan, Ki-Irvana, the Crystal Palace, the Empress's Throne Room.

in the planet's largest continent, Lousan, in the middle of the capital city of Ki-Irvana the Crystal Palace stood tall, proud and mighty, many Azardun knights were scattered around the throne room located at the very top of the palace, patrolling as if searching for any intruders despite there being none at all.

two Azarduns dressed in a fashioned armored attire walked towards the Empress who was seated in her golden throne located on the other side of the throne room, purple pillars were scattered inside the throne room, reaching the height of a hundred feet, the floor laced with diamonds and purple crystals, statues of old war heroes decorate the roof above.

all while blue flames from pots lit the corners of the room hanging on chains attached to metal statues of Azardun warriors, the two Azarduns slowly walked on the long blue and purple carpet.

the silver armored Azardun knights watched vigilantly as the two Azarduns approached their empress, ever vigilant for any intruder that may sneak inside uninvited and assassinate their empress.

heavy rain poured outside the palace as the two Azarduns kneeled just a few feet away from the throne where the Azardun empress sat, the empress along with the two Azarduns who kneeled before her were shrouded in shadow, hiding their appearance from view, hidden from the guards that surround the two Azarduns on two sides.

Empress-Achisse: I, Achisse, empress of the Azardun bid you both welcome lords Welcon and Shi-ir, to my palace, what brings you here to my throne room? rise and speak.

the empress spoke in a deep voice lighting strikes as the Azardun lord to the left is revealed, a humanoid half lizard face and scales for hair is revealed by the lightning, blue eyes look back at the Azardun empress as the lord stood.

the other however looked similar except had green eyes, but the second one looked much more older, and quite wiser, both of these lord had half lizard and humanoid skin and revealed no hair. 

Lord-Welcon: thank you my empress...

the Azardun lord spoke in a lighter voice while the other lord stood and spoke in a deeper voice.

Lord-Shi-ir: I thank you as well my great empress..

both bowed as their empress spoke once more.

Empress-Achisse: now then, dispose of the pleasantries, what brings you two lords here?

Welcon bowed as he explained.

Lord-Welcon: my empress, we have confirmed that your greatest general, Asha-Urdu, has fallen, we have confirmed that the third fleet has also been annihilated but-

Empress-Achisse: stop right there Lord Welcon, if I heard this right you said that the third fleet, the most powerful fleet in the Azardun naval arsenal has been entirely destroyed? surely you jest.

Lord-Welcon: I do not...

Welcon said with a frown waiting for whatever insults are about to be thrown his way.

Empress-Achisse: then... that means...

the empress sat on her throne, silent, the dark shadows still covering her form from view, Welcon looked at his empress, waiting for an answer until Shi-ir spoke, startling him a bit.

Lord-Shi-ir, my empress, we have evidence to support such claims...

Empress-Achisse: hmm? well? show it.

Shi-ir took out a small device and placed it on the ground in front of him, it suddenly came to life after Shi-ir pressed the red button on the device, then a hologram appeared, showing a view from what Inar-Akahn had witnessed before being knocked out and taken captive by the Americans, only one word could the scene showed be described, it was horrifying.

screams of Azardun troops echoed throughout the throne room, startling every guard as the device on the ground showed the immense power of what they had faced.

each change of scene from different Azardun soldiers and warriors horrified the empress who watched silently from her throne, as quickly as the Azardun cruisers appeared the more quickly they fell, the Azardun Empress's greatest soldiers and warriors being torn to shreds by metallic beings, some more weirder than the last.

there was so much screaming that all those present inside the palace throne room only hear the screams of their brethren, the horrifying images kept instilling fear in their very hearts until the last images.

Damian's hero unit, the Overseer, seen annihilating thousands upon thousands of Azardun troops and vehicles, the ground and the structures around the hero melted even metal as well as the Azardun troops.

the empress watched as her soldiers get massacred by one being, this specific being able to conjure fire from its palms and burn whatever enemies that was in its path melting its enemies and giving them a slow and painful death.

this being could only be considered a god, no one in the Azardun army could even hope to challenge such a being, thus the empress considered this being to be the emperor of whatever empire she angered, oh how wrong she was, little did she knew, her now worst fears are right above her, and ready to strike at a moments notice.

the screaming finally stopped as the hologram disappeared and the device shuts itself down, after a few seconds there was only silence, even the storm outside stopped letting out thunder and lighting, the empress gripped her hands into fists as she thought to herself for a moment then gave a desperate decision, but it was already too late.

Empress-Achisse: then it is decided, we- argh!

the ground shook as a massive shockwave broke the glass that kept the noise from entering, the knights inside the room were thrown outside into their deaths as they fall from a tall height.

Lord-Shi-ir: there is an invasion already? b-but how?

strong winds slowly pushed them as the clouds parted, revealing the night sky and stars that were littered across space, after mere moments the strong winds finally stopped as both Shi-ir and Welcon slowly balanced themselves as they got up, all the while their empress was still regaining her focus as she held her head with both hands.

Lord-Welcon: m-my empress are you alright?

Welcon tried to regain his balance as he stood up, his mind still shaking from shock while his empress slouched over simply responded with only a nod before suddenly falling asleep with her brain on lockdown.

both Welcon and Shi-ir walked towards the balcony to their right, once at the balcony they were both greeted with a sea of flames and mountains of melting metal and rubble, and off in the distance an asteroid the size of a hundred story building at the center of the sea of flames, a massive 221 mile crater that sunk deep into the planet.

the sky burned as a red thunder storm struck the ground with lightning, the creatures that flew in the sky were no longer living, the once massive city about the size of a continent now flooded with lava and flames.

so many lives lost, billions have died a horrible but quick death, this continent wide sea of flames decimated the Azardun ground military, and whatever colony ships, transports, military cruisers that were still on the planet were utterly destroyed, nothing remained, half of the Azardun race were annihilated, only the palace remained and those within it.

even though with the horror before them the two Azardun lords held their ground and kept their composure, however what shocked them was the large silhouette that rose from the crater.

slowly the shadow of the silhouette covered the entirety of the palace, then, once the silhouette stopped its movement the two lords knew then and there, they were doomed.

then, as they looked at the shadow, they then noticed the shadow was becoming darker, but as they looked closer they noticed, this was no shadow, it was an entire army, numbering over the hundreds of thousands.

Lord-Shi-ir: oh dear gods, help us...

Lord-Welcon: no... no god can save us now...

Damian's army advances, marching towards the palace, walking passed the extreme environment while fires surround them, the entirety of the army consists of 650,000 ASF-Infantry, 120,000 V-1 MMFC-Tanks, and 10,000 of a new special unit, one that walks on two legs, the new [ FCAD-Drone ] a powerful unit that costs a lot, but can reduce an entire city to ruble.

and as these new abominations fly high above the cities, annihilating all in their path, destroying all that there is the two Azardun lords could only watch helplessly as their planet burned, so many died, all within the span of a second.

more and more asteroids fall from the burning skies, decimating the already fractured ground, creating deep caverns that created rivers of lava that flowed throughout the the planet, the two lords watched until they were snapped back to reality as they realized that the tower was slowly sinking, they then looked up to see yet another asteroid headed for them.

Lord-Shi-ir: Lord Welcon! dodge it!

Shi-ir pushed Welcon to the side but it was too late, the asteroid was much bigger, it hit the top of the tower sending the two lords falling leaving only the empress all alone within her tower.

and thus they fell, after so many years of conquest and development all for this, it ended too quick for them, it was unfair, that was the only thing that filled their minds, unfair, so unfair.

the planet fractured, increasing in size, turning into something that even its inhabitants would consider unrecognizable, even with their iconic tower where their empress sat on her magnificent throne, what a pity.

but still, this world was not meant for them anymore, it was for a higher purpose, for a game so to speak, for some powerful, omnipotent and nearly all knowing, someone like Damian for example, all for someone else's entertainment, for such an advanced race just to die out like this is such a damn shame, really, it is, but they were cruel, serves them right.

and as those two lords fell towards a pool and survived they would soon wake up to find themselves in the aftermath of a nightmare, a planet that was once theirs, but now under Damian's control.

still their world burned, still their lands cracked, making new mountains of rock not covered in dirt nor vegetation, no trees would grow, no birds would sing, only enemies that patrolled the skies and the land.

although the two lords knew they would soon face retribution they didn't know that it would be at this scale, it was far too terrifying, far too brutal, unjust, and unfavorable even for Azardun standards, but then again when did they even use standards for war anyways, such cruelty could only be paid with cruelty in return, but then the question remains.

could they escape, that was the biggest question of the century, and a big one at that, with the odds that were stacked before them it seemed impossible, but is it, only time can tell, actually no, only luck this time.

the two lords then both looked at each other before getting out of the pool, then walking towards the edge as the sunset before them warmed their bodies, they sighed, they were tired and might as well be dead, their arrogance was way expired, overdue, and diminished, and so they both sat there, calmly forgetting the horrific nightmare from before.

and as they both closed their eyes they heard heavy footsteps right behind them, clunking armor and the sound of ground breaking apart from each step, they dared not look behind them and not open their eyes, and as the sound got closer the footsteps soon stopped, they prepared themselves as they heard a charging sound, the lords smiled, and awaited death.

 

2