Season-1 Chapter-7 The Wrath of Gods 2/3
137 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Night-Time.

Mi-ir, Cheladji, Un-Martial, the Frozen Planes, the Gods' Memorial.

the sixth planet, Mi-ir, in the northern part of the planet, where the star's light does not shine, where ice is most cold, Cheladji, the top continent out of the four and the smallest lie Un-Martial, a dead city, buried beneath rock and soil.

and at the center lie the Frozen Planes, and at the very center of that cursed place, the place where gods once battled, there their graves lay untampered, unmoving, inside the frozen temple of the Gods' Memorial.

in darkness, not once did the warmth of light ever touch the gods' graves, statues of Greek and Norse, as well as Egyptian, Filipino and finally Mongol gods and goddesses scattered around the memorial, a single massive throne.

four Filipino gods, like Bathala, Mayari, Hanan and Apolaki, two Greek gods, like Posiedon and Hermes, two Norse gods, like Odin and Balder, five Egyptian gods, like Osiris, Horus, Thoth, Ra and Isis, two Mongol gods, like Kaira and Kyzaghan.

all 15 gods facing one throne that faced towards the north, one funny thing is though, all of these gods were faceless, though very detailed, only glass visors replaced the part of the head where the faces of such gods were to be.

many of the gods carried weapons, some even instruments, some wore capes while some did not, all of these statues of gods wore full armor, faceless, and were made with metals like gold, iron and diamond, not stone, but only one carried a decree on what looked like a scroll, Hermes, facing the front of the throne where the one seated would look down on him.

however, to spoil the fun, these gods were long dead, reduced to ashes inside their graves, none survived, only the species that lived on the planet did, speaking of which, an white skinned girl covered in cloth sang right below the throne, her voice echoing through the wind, the cold snow not affecting her body, though she was covered in layers of silver robes.

her silver eyes and silver hair did not move, her eyes as cold as the winter wind that blew over her, the icy floor that she sat on barely affecting her health as she sang, Princess Kaela, the soon to be frost queen, of the Shenari.

Princess-Kaela: open your eyes sweet child, for the light will come shine... for those who come wander in the near endless deep night... oh adventure awaits, for those who wander and take... 

a branch cracks in the distance as the winter snow becomes colder and colder.

Princess-Kaela: and for those who come murder death will come and wait... death will take your soul, for the crimes you have made... sleep dear child, for peace has been made... whispers of old, glory will make... 

frost surrounds the princess as the final part of the lullaby is sung.

Princess-Kaela: lights will shine bright, day comes night, shadows will wander... oh sweet child, close your eyes, for adventure comes later... oh my, sweet child... be the light in my wonders...

the wind calmed down as footsteps were heard, coming ever closer as Kaela looked towards the direction where the footsteps were coming from, a tall shadowy figure stopped a few feet away from her, with a few more behind it.

Princess-Kaela: who... who are you?

the shadows walked closer as guns and weapons were now clear for her to see, everything around her slowly became darker and darker as the shadows got closer and closer, it was now clear for Kaela, they came for her.

Unknown-Time.

45 minutes ago, before Damian arrived on Mi-ir.

back on Shayan Damian watched as his sixth A.D.M.I.N. base was being built.

oh yeah... this is all coming together now Damian thought to himself as his base was about to be finished building, defenses and all, while a few infantry units and a few armored units were being built.

after ten minutes his base was finally built.

Damian: damn... sigh... why did it had to be a cutscene.

Damian sighed once again as he remembered that the army that came out of the massive asteroid, remembering that the moment they cleared the entire planet of Azardun life they immediately got teleported, all in one cutscene, and a long one too, leaving him with only four construction vehicles to work with, and a lot of resources.

luckily though he was now able to do things strategy games could only hope to do, and merely dream of doing, off world warfare, space battles, and ship boarding, in real scale, as well as world invasions.

he was content with this because he had four HTVT-Crafts, and 120 ASF-Wardens, funny enough though, there was nothing on the planet now, even though some of the remaining Azardun forces and civilians managed to escape it was of no concern to Damian, since he never cared about it in the first place, or maybe just a little bit, but still.

Damian had everything under control, he now realized that he could zoom out as far as he wanted, even as farther from the entire solar system, he discovered this only an hour ago, he felt so stupid yet amazed at the same time, he wondered to himself soon after, why haven't he noticed this before, but he never cared.

hundreds of of barracks, factories, and other essential structures and a thousand generators, as well as a thousand defense structures Damian's sixth base, or, first base in another solar system was finished.

built similarly to his first base back on Earth, but a hundred times larger, this base is just as impenetrable as any other fortress built for combat against orbital bombardments, this base could handle anything, it could even be seen from orbit, it's so massive that it's larger than the largest city in America, China and even Russia combined, that's how big it is.

after another ten minutes of setting the patrols for the base's defenders Damian then selected his 120 wardens and separated them into four groups, in groups of 30, more than enough to fit in each of the four heavy transport crafts.

the doors on the front of each HTVT-Crafts slowly opened as platforms descended, the ASF-Wardens immediately marched inside their respective transports, then after all the wardens were inside and the doors were shut tight Damian selected all four heavy transport crafts and zoomed out of the planet, then he saw a test subject.

an Azardun cruiser, simply waiting in space and being repaired.

Damian: ooh... looks like I'm going to see some boarding animation for the first time.

Damian clicked on one out of the four HTVT-Crafts as it spoke in a deep distorted voice after beeps and that sound of something powering up were heard in the background by Damian.

HTVT-Craft: yes General?

Damian clicked on a button with an icon that showed the ship ramming into a metal wall with a few explosions in the background with the word [ Board ] below the icon, Damian smirked as he stretched his arms.

Damian: oh yeah... let's do this...

Damian clicked on the [ Board ] ability as his cursor changed into an anchor, then, Damian knew what to do, Damian then clicked on the Azardun cruiser as the heavy transport craft soon moved towards the Azardun cruiser.

HTVT-Craft: maximize all engines! full speed ahead!

the HTVT-Craft charged on the left side of the Azardun cruiser ramming itself deep through the side.

meanwhile inside the ship, where the Azardun soldiers were stationed many were already in a state of panic, many were running in all directions, all the while Damian ordered his 30 wardens to disembark the HTVT-Craft, the doors opened and the wardens charged, killing any Azardun unfortunate enough to be grabbed by one of them.

an ASF-Warden charged towards one of the fleeing Azardun soldiers before slamming its fist deep into the Azardun soldier's skull, killing the soldier in a near instant sending the soldier flying as it spoke in a medium robotic like voice.

ASF-Warden: eliminating hostile forces.

the wardens began annihilating whatever Azardun troops were located inside the cruiser where they boarded, then, Damian selected four wardens before moving his camera around, turns out he could see what was inside the ship as long as he zoomed in or out at the appropriate distance, neat trick for a strategy game.

ASF-Warden: clearing a path.

Azardun-Soldier-1: where's back up!? we're getting shredded here!

Azardun-Soldier-2: I don't know! let's buy some time for now, keep them back!

Damian, finally hearing what the hell those AI units were saying smiled, it there must be more dialogue like this in the new world, or in this new solar system, Damian then looked for the front of the ship where the bridge is located and ordered an attack move, then, Damian laid back on his non existent chair as he watched his wardens go from hallway to hallway.

Azardun-Soldier-1: retreat! retreat! we can't hold on for much longer!

Azardun-Soldier-2: you heard him! fall back!

the four ASF-Wardens cleared a path towards the front of the cruiser, breaking through every door that blocked their path, leaving hundreds of corpses behind them as they continued forward.

there though there were heavy resistance the shields of the wardens were too strong, taking thousands upon thousands of hits, barely even taking any significant damage as they recharged just as quick.

once the wardens reached the front of the ship, Damian watched as one of his wardens literally tore a metal door about a foot wide from the wall before throwing it towards the Azardun soldiers inside.

the other three wardens immediately reacted as they dashed towards their targets and beat the ever living crap out of them before turning towards another target and doing the same thing to them, none were spared as they soon gathered towards the center of the bridge where Damian ordered his attack move as they returned to a more neutral stance.

Damian: well, that was quick.

hmm? what's this? Damian thought to himself as he looked towards a control panel in the middle of the room, three other control panels were glowing a few feet away from the main control panel, then Damian thought, what if this means he could control the ship, there was only one way to find out, so he clicked on one of his wardens and there it was.

a new ability suddenly appeared, an icon where the ASF-Warden is taking control of the panel, Damian smirked as he clicked on the new ability, and so the warden walked to the nearest control panel and started to operate it.

ASF-Warden: this ship will be claimed.

Damian watched as the warden started to tamper with the control panel, pressing buttons and swiping tabs on the screen and clicking some buttons before stopping but still stayed in the same position.

ASF-Warden: the ship is ours General.

Damian then quickly zoomed out of the half destroyed Azardun cruiser, turns out there were some red dots still in the ship, his mini map showed exactly how many, there were only 41 left, hiding in one of the ruined docking bays.

Damian: time to set sail! let the stowaways be left behind!

Damian selected his three remaining HTVT-Crafts and his new captured ship before zooming out to find a very interesting planet, a white snowy planet, seemingly abandoned, with the name, Mi-ir just above said planet.

though it was hundreds of millions of miles away, there was an passive ability for this, though not shown, once Damian clicked on the planet a portal started to appear in front of Damian's ships, they soon entered the portal before a second later, another portal appeared just outside of the selected planet's orbit, just a few miles from the orbit of the planet.

and just like that the ships left their portals and appeared outside of orbit, but this time, there were no more stowaways on Damian's captured ship, this confused Damian but he couldn't have cared less.

now outside of Mi-ir's orbit Damian then zoomed in on the north part of the planet, where it was most dark, and where the sun, or say star never shined its light on, isolated from the star's light.

Damian: now then, time to invade a planet!

Damian zoomed into the planet, before stopping just far enough to see small cities, about 73 miles away from the ground, watching from above Damian looked for an area to land, and the flattest piece of land and dirt he could find is next to what looks like an old ruin, with massive statues surrounding and facing a throne at the center.

Damian: well, here goes nothing, one small step for Damian, one big leap for... me!

Damian clicked on the flat area as his three HTVT-Crafts and his captured Azardun cruiser descended towards orbit and soon landed towards the area he selected after a few minutes.

once landed Damian then realized just how small his heavy transport crafts were, only a little beetle compared to a human, Damian then ordered his wardens inside his three HTVT-Crafts to disembark, Damian watched as his wardens left the transports, marching as if like a proper army invading another planet.

Damian: oh hell yeah! now I'm the invader.

Damian then selected one of his 30 groups of ASF-Wardens before moving his camera towards the ruin then simply clicking on the ruin, even though he cannot see passed the thick sheets of snow that constantly messed with his view of the ground below from time to time, an annoyance that even he can barely take

 even though it's supposed to make the game realistic, Damian hoped that this wasn't the case for the game and there was some sort of option to customize how he sees, an there is, but he doesn't know it yet.

without a moon to light the area around the dark continent Damian relied on the lights that came from his wardens to find out where they were, but also relied on his well developed vision to see the barely lit land.

the wardens marched as their lights shined brightly, until they neared the ruin, in which they suddenly dimmed out their lights, taking a more cautious stance as they neared the ruin.

ASF-Warden: unidentified anomaly detected, beginning identification.

Damian raised an eyebrow as he looked around the ruin, moving his screen from one place to another.

Damian: what? I don't see anything.

then, after a few moments of looking Damian finally saw the little elf that sat next to the throne, his wardens cautiously approaching the elf that turned to look at them, and he heard it.

Princess-Kaela: who... who are you?

a glowing name appeared right above the elf, Princess Kaela.

Damian: oh holy cow! she's a princess? then that must mean...

Damian moved his camera to the left, apart from the yellow dot right next to his units, there were many red dots on the other side, shown in his mini map, though there were only about 31 of them, Damian knew that since this was a princess, these red dots are probably the royal guard tasked with protecting the princess, and Damian quite knew what that meant.

Damian knew then and there that this was going to be a tough fight, he knew from experience.

even though the numbers are near equal, the experience was not, remembering all the times he played strategy games he knew experience makes all the difference, a big difference, after his wardens finally got close to the princes, he saw many names, Shenari princess guards, and every single one of them had massive health bars.

 

1