Season-1 Chapter-1 Earth 3/3
195 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unknown-Time.

30 minutes ago, before the Russians arrived.

Damian was happy, he watched as his soldiers went on their patrols as they walked around the base in an orderly manner, he watched without a care in the world while sitting in literally nothing as he looked towards his four builders casually hanging around outside his base as they wait for Damian's command.

the soldiers' almost synchronized footsteps echoed throughout the base while the engines from the builders casually made a rumbling noise every now and again.

he then selected the four builders and clicked on an random part of the jungle just 40 miles north west of the base, immediately the builders or just construction vehicles moved towards their selected destination carefully navigating around the massive rocks and destroying the many trees that were in their path, only to build a dummy base.

they made their way towards their destination in quite a quick speed, once they arrived they waited for their leader's command as they did their idle animation while Damian soon orders them.

Damian selected one construction vehicle and clicked on a power plant, he then clicked on four parts on the jungle as the first construction vehicle started to build while he soon selects the second one.

he selected the second construction vehicle then clicked on a fence icon, he clicked the right part of jungle just 40 feet away from the four generators as he clicks on the ground before dragging it and repeating the process four time forming a square that will be protecting the base from wild animals and trespassers.

Damian then selected the third construction vehicle before clicking on a fence gate icon as he clicked on the middle of each side of the fences, but before the construction vehicle could continue to build a message popped up on each side of the square fence wall asking permission to replace the fences with fence gates.

Damian clicked the check mark button as the construction vehicle immediately worked on the construction, Damian then clicked on the last construction vehicle as he wait and think on how to design his mini base, or outpost.

nothing came into his mind, two minutes have already passed and the three construction vehicles were already finished building, Damian sat in his invisible or literally nothing chair as he thinks of a way to make his mini base look cool.

then it hit him, he selected one random construction vehicle then ordered it to build a [ Barracks ] two barracks to be precise, the two barracks were being constructed just across where the generators were built to the left as he ordered the other two to construct a factory just above the two barracks as the two construction vehicle begin to work.

Damian then selected the last construction vehicle to build an [ Radar Outpost ] right next to the factory on the last piece of empty land, the construction vehicle immediately begin to work as Damian watched and waited.

Spoiler

the radar outpost is a radar tower on top of a one story building, though the building is small the building alone is wide, it's about the size of four fifty feet wide buildings, and the height of a single story.

the radar tower is fairly tall however about three stories tall, not too tall though just enough to be called tall, the radar outpost is surrounded by two layers of fences, the inner layer just ten feet away from the building while the second layer is just five feet away from the inner fence, both fences topped with electric wires.

the neat part about the radar outpost is that it scrambles enemy radar and disables communications between hostile forces, other more cool tricks about the radar outpost is that it detects all invisible units in its 20 mile radius, 320 miles if it's aircraft, it also turns any missile off and of course disable enemy equipment and vehicles.

it may sound a bit too overpowered but if it's against another player it's not.

[collapse]

four minutes passed, once the construction vehicles were finished constructing the buildings Damian clicked the barracks and started hiring or maybe building soldiers out of thin air, two soldiers went out the two barracks as every ten seconds passed, all that Damian had to do now was wait, wait until his army is ready.

twenty minutes have passed as Damian watched his base packed full of soldiers, 200 soldiers were at the ready, Damian selected all of them as he clicks on an empty space north of the outpost.

the 200 soldiers moved immediately as they marched towards their destination, the ground though unnoticed shook beneath the hundreds of soldiers as they soon positioned themselves and formed a rectangle formation.

Damian: damn... it looks so cool.

Warning: warning! danger spotted north of your position! hostile forces detected!

Damian flinched as he was caught caught off guard, the male robotic voice scared him for a second before calming himself down as he waits patiently for something to happen, the screen suddenly went dark, a minute later showing a scene where seven military helicopters flew above the trees below at high speeds as they flew towards a hill.

Damian: woah! a cutscene! video game cutscenes really make my adrenaline pump through my veins.

Damian smiled as he continued watching, the camera moves closer on one of the helicopters as it soon opens its side doors revealing armed soldiers as they exit the helicopter.

Damian watched as the soldiers disembark while a woman's voice speaks as she gives objectives to Damian.

Advisor-Athena: general, I see that you have already built a base, I am your advisor... my name is Athena.

Damian sat there silently as he continues to listen, the screen then went dark for a second before showing a small camp already built as the woman continues to speak.

Advisor-Athena: those soldiers appear to bear no hostile intent towards you, however they may bring a far larger force with them should you let them return to their base.

the screen cuts now showing the hill and the surrounding forest as two large yellow exclamation marks appear on the top right corner of the screen and one smaller blue exclamation mark all with their own objectives. 

the two yellow larger exclamation marks looking like the main objectives while the one more smaller blue exclamation mark appearing to be a side objective, all of them seeming to have an accept and decline buttons next to them.

Advisor-Athena: general, all these objectives are optional, however it is best to accept them for the rewards, to view the rewards for each objective please move your cursor above each objective, there you will see what type of rewards will that objective bring you should you accept one or all objectives seen here.

Damian kept quiet as he listened to the advisor, the screen once again cuts this time back to where his camera was previously positioned, right above his army.

Advisor-Athena: if you ever need advice feel free to click on the silver question mark just above the main and side objectives, and remember, once objectives are declined they are forever lost, however that does not mean that they cannot be replaced by a new one, a new objective will be given once you decline or fail an objective.

suddenly Damian is given 1,000 of each resource as the advisor spoke the last part of her advice.

Advisor-Athena: however once you fail an objective you will not be given a penalty, the objectives may change should the situation demand it, however you will be compensated should you be half way through the current objective, you have been given 1000 of each resource, use them well general, this is the end of my advice.

the controls were given back as the screen went back to its gameplay state.

Advisor-Athena: may your army prevail general, best of luck.

after just a few seconds Damian's smile grew wider as he rested his back on nothing.

Damian: cool... I never seen graphics this smooth, and gameplay this good, sigh well... I guess this is my life now, no regrets!

Damian looked on the top left corner of his screen where he could see the objectives, the first is to eliminate all hostile units and structures, second eliminate hostile units and capture enemy structures.

he can decide to either do the first one or the other, either way he will be rewarded, but one thing took his attention, the side objective, do nothing, that actually made him laugh inside.

he ignored the objectives for now as he tried to remember what his advisor told him, he then decided to complete the second main objective as he clicked the accept button on the yellow exclamation mark.

Damian selected one of his 200 strong ASF-Infantry and clicked on a part of the jungle just ahead of the army, the soldier moved and walked towards its destination with its gun at the ready, it moved slowly through the jungle, looking left and right as it checked its surroundings very carefully making little sound.

once it arrived it did its idle animation while Damian selected the other 199 soldiers to do the same, the he selected all of them and ordered an attack move on an empty space just ahead of the first soldier.

Damian watched as the army marched, or walked with their guns pointed in every direction, anyways Damian was happy, the soldiers slowly moved at nearly a snails pace, but it still looked cool though.

Warning: hostile units have engaged your army!

then the warning came, a red exclamation mark appeared on his mini map along with tiny little red dots beside many other blue dots, probably his own units, this time Damian was prepared, he barely flinched as the camera moved towards the hill showing armed soldiers in pursuit of his army as the soldiers went down the hill.

Damian smirked at how small the enemy forces are, well this is his first time, but he was not going to get easy on them, he went to his smaller base and clicked on his factory, he clicked the icon of the Variant-1 MMFC-Tank four times as the factory quickly started building with the rest of the other tanks on queue.

suddenly, one of his ASF-Infantry units alerted him, the unit spoke in a medium, distorted and robotic voice, having some static as it spoke, like talking through a radio or a walkie talkie, or talking inside a moving helicopter, a good little feature Damian appreciated, even though this didn't startle him, he was in a hurry to find the cause of the problem.

ASF-Infantry: taking enemy fire! engaging hostile force.

he then returned to look back at his army only to find then already taking fire from hostile infantry, luckily for Damian all of his buildings and units have shields, you know, force fields, energy shields that recharge over time, and also armor that could help the units take less damage from all forms of attacks.

and also units and buildings have self regenerating passive abilities regardless if they are [ Organic ] [ Mechanical ] [ Energy ] type based units or structures, or even time based units.

Damian watched as green little soldiers struggle against the energy attacks of ASF-Infantry, Damian was so excited to see his first units in combat, watching the green little soldiers retreat back into the other part of the jungle behind them.

Damian: go get them! go! go! go!

Damian said excitedly as he quickly ordered his 200 ASF-Infantry to intercept the retreating units moving his cursor and selected his units and ordered an attack move ahead of the retreating units.

ASF-Infantry: by your will General! we shall crush the enemy!

the ASF-Infantry quickly moved towards their destination while they fired upon the retreating green soldiers while moving, all units that are ranged can fire while moving, that goes for air, land and sea units.

the ASF-Infantry units kept chasing the enemy soldiers until reaching the enemy camp situated atop the hill, there the enemy soldiers took their stand while other, [ Civilian ] non hostile but still killable units in white coats while carrying smaller equipment flee towards the other side of the hill and into the jungle where surely they wont be found.

Damian's army soon overwhelmed the little green soldiers forcing them to retreat at the cost of their camp atop the hill, meanwhile Damian was busy upgrading the main base and built more construction vehicles, four of them.

he sent his construction vehicles to the north east of his base about 79 miles away from his base, as the construction vehicles moved towards their destination Damian worked on his base, building multiple command centers while building walls and making patrols that protected his base from the inside and outside.

his original base was quickly expanded in a relatively short amount of time, this time however every part of the main base is heavily guarded and have been upgraded with a metal floor, every part of the main base is patrolled and filled with checkpoints and littered with buildings, with all the fences replaced with heavy metal walls.

every part of the base patrolled by tanks, soldiers, snipers and troop transports, all the while the skies above are watched by the base defenses inside and out, with no place unchecked and with no place to hide.

new buildings and structures were constructed, the [ Air-Base ] though empty was in of itself a fortress, built all across the four corners of the main base while the base itself doubled and soon tripled its original size, creating dozens of more generators to provide power and barracks as well as the small factories to make more units for Damian to use.

all parts of the base were neatly organized, most parts of the base having roads that lead to almost every corners and other areas, of course protected with patrols and checkpoints, which was very necessary since it looked cooler and looked more like a proper, heavily defended base and not some half baked rebel tunnel network that was built during the medieval period.

with his base expanded and the dummy base built he then ordered the same four construction vehicles from the dummy base and ordered them to destroy the base, or say recycle it for 70 percent of its original cost and relocated to another part of the jungle much farther from his original base, away from prying eyes.

Damian watched as he started to expand his mini base, to the east of the mini base he made a or what looks like a prison, filled with six cells the size of an apartment with no roof of course with only fences for walls showing no privacy whatsoever, and being heavily guarded inside and out, above and below.

and on the west part of the mini base the place looked more like a concentration camp with double layered fences, in the middle is what looks like an old ruin with six ASF-Infantry overlooking the concentration camp below ready to mow down any unfortunate souls that try to escape or leave the camp.

even though both the prison and the concentration camp is empty they will soon be filled with prisoners all forced to work for Damian's army, even though his soldiers don't know how to take prisoners.

to the north of his mini base is a long pathway that connects both the west and the east part of the base, since the both the prison and the concentration camp is blocked off from the main part of the base in the middle with only the exit and entrance through the north, but that does not mean that the middle does not have an exit.

actually the main part of the base, though blocked off from the east and west has actually two entrances and exits.

it has access to both the north and the south with the south being more heavily guarded while rest being less guarded, also this isn't the same place 40 miles north west of the main base, instead it was relocated far away from its original position, this time 170 miles north from its original position near a ton of undiscovered ruins.

all traces leading to the main base were covered, not by Damian but by time and nature, all that remained of the old mini base was an empty piece of land with no trace of alien nor human interference only an empty piece of untouched land remained.

the mini base was in a very good position, a small river made the place habitable while rains were frequent every two to three weeks, rains last one week with some lasting up to one and a half, once it starts to rain the ruins get flooded, but not too much though, the water level only rises about two to three feet.

every night the ruins experiences light rains, the water level does not rise but the winds somehow become far stronger during the night, not too strong to blow away a human or animal but strong enough to make a weak tree bend.

but the only reason why that specific place is the only place getting flooded is because the ruins are surrounded by high hills and most trees are found only on top of those hills, only a small amount of trees are found  in and around the ruins.

don't worry though, the building don't take damage from water nor vegetation, every building is as strong as a nuclear bunker, to earth that is and not to other alien species, but the buildings are near invulnerable to destroy either way.

the rivers provide excellent source of camouflage the water from the river even entering inside the ruins that are filled with gold, however that gold is hidden deep within the flooded ruins, each filled with blood hungry piranhas.

but those only work for explorers and not fully armored robotic aliens, plus they cant even chew through simple wood, and all of them are trapped safely inside the ruins, forced to live off the fish that unfortunately fall inside to their deaths to become food for another, hungrier and more savage type of fish.

Damian then returned back to his soldiers, quickly selecting them as he clicked just two miles east of his now secondary base, to prevent suspicion and other followers.

all the while the Russian research division grew tired, lucky that Damian's army no longer pursued them, lucky indeed for they will soon meet Damian's new units, the [ ASF-Agent ] and the [ ASF-Sniper ] units.

the ASF is actually a Division a branch of the Faction that Damian selected, also Damian selected one of the three major military factions provided by the game, they are the [ A.D.M.I.N. ] a futuristic and economic type faction with plus resources and mainly focuses on defense and economy while using quick, fast ambush and rush tactics, all units and structures looks futuristic.

3