Season-1 Chapter-2 Warpath 2/5
166 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unknown-Time.

somewhere near the second base of Damian, north east from where his air field was build, half an hour after Damian's air field was built four ASF-Infantry and one ASF-Sniper slowly made their way towards a nearby oil derrick.

the new unit that Damian hired, the [ ASF-Sniper ] had a similar design to that of the [ ASF-Infantry ] except the unit looked less bulky and was covered in a dark colored and almost glass like cloak with a fence like design, the [ ASF-Sniper ] also carried a long thin futuristic sniper rifle, with a much larger barrel and produced an almost silent whistle when firing the sniper rifle.

the [ ASF-Sniper ] also had goggles that allowed the unit to see far away distances and carries a side arm or a pistol that looks like a stun gun and what looks like a modern bag of arrows and a metallic bow on the unit's back, however the unit did not carry any heavy bags, but with the flexible looking design of the armor the unit's speed was very much faster than the rest.

and as they made their way up the mountain, with the rain pouring heavily upon them they finally reached the top of the mountain where three oil derricks peacefully operated on the other side of the mountains, undisturbed.

and so Damian selected his first [ ASF-Sniper ] unit to survey the area as he ordered an attack move in the middle of the are where the three very precious oil derricks were located as it spoke in a deep exhausted and distorted voice.

ASF-Sniper: anything I find that moves, dies.

the sniper said as it moved towards its selected location while crouched.

ASF-Sniper: nothing here, I'll keep an eye out.

after hearing the all clear Damian selected three of his ASF-Infantry and ordered them to capture the three oil derricks while the fourth one guarded the sniper as they came slowly and carefully descending down from the mountain.

ASF-Infantry: it's our property now.

the three ASF-Infantry that arrived next to their oil derricks immediately took out a box from thin air and threw them towards the pumps that pumped the oil up, once the boxes made contact with the pumps they immediately turned into a bunch of small wires and spread out while the three ASF-Infantry took two steps back as the wires continued to spread.

the wires continued to spread until they covered the entire oil derrick and the buildings that controlled the oil derricks before turning invisible and merging inside them as the three oil derricks colors changed, from yellow and brown to blue and black, and it only took three seconds to capture the three oil derricks, however there was a major problem.

the only thing he got from the oil derricks were [ Currency ] even though it was still of use he needed metals and quick, it was a good thing that buildings and other structures costs only a little [ Iron ] and little [ Currency ] Damian was relieved that he knew this, it was also a very good thing that most of the other infantry type units only costs [ Currency ] as well.

but Damian was content with the new resources that he obtained, seeing that this area was an isolated place, other enemy factions could probably not find this place, if there were any other factions on the map anyway.

he didn't need to worry about his oil derricks being destroyed since he chose to play alone, the hostile soldiers were probably neutral hostile units and didn't belong to any other faction, at least that's what he thought.

Damian immediately ordered all of his units back to the base as another pair of American jets flew passed them from above, walking up the mountain once again and descending back down the five infantry units made their way towards the base, passing the air field before finally arriving at the base after a few minutes, with the terrain becoming a bit muddy over time.

little did he know the Americans have just caught up to his actions, a few seconds before Damian's units left the area where three oil derricks are located a team of scientists, doctors and other military personnel are already on their way towards the three oil derricks by helicopter, only a few seconds away from arriving but alas they were late.

Night-Time.

America, Washington DC, the Pentagon, the War Room.

an hour after the American research team arrived Walter and Livieur looked on the large monitor that hanged on the wall showing the last known location of an alien emergence from a bird's eye view taken from a helicopter that patrolled from the skies while multiple other scientists and military personnel wearing hazmat suits roamed around.

President-Walter: this is where the signal came from? everything looks rather normal.

Walter gripped his chin while Livieur sighed and responded.

General-Livieur: well mister president please don't doubt our satellites capabilities, this is in fact the area where the three strange signals came from, I'm sure of it.

President-Walter: really? could be just some static in the radio waves.

Livieur crossed his arms as his expression turned serious.

General-Livieur: I doubt it sir... could be something else...

American-Operator: sir, the Doctor Callus has just arrived.

Walter and Livieur looked over to the operator that spoke before looking back at the monitor.

President-Walter: duly noted, operator.

while Walter and Livieur continued to monitor the situation from the safety of the Pentagon the head of the research team in investigating alien activity, Callus, who had blue and black mixed hair and light brown skin and also wore hazmat suit was already investigating the area where Damian's units were last located, little did he know that he will find nothing.

with the heavy rain pouring down on them, finding fresh traces of footsteps were as difficult as finding a cement debris among a pile of rocks, he knew he was too late, the aliens seem to be much smarter, hell, even better than him.

the doctor could not understand what actually happened, he was so close, mere seconds from arriving while the signal was still active, disheartened, he sighed and got to work.

Doctor-Callus: search every inch of this place! I want no stone unturned!

American-Soldier-1: yes sir!

American-Soldier-2: understood.

every researcher nodded as they spread out while the soldiers searched the area while the rest prepared some tents, military crates were soon lowered by chinooks as more and more soldiers arrived.

meanwhile, the Japanese have taken notice of America's movements but have misunderstood their intentions, America didn't tighten their patrols on their borders because they were preparing for war against the Chinese.

no, but against another faction, an alien faction, the Japanese reacted by sending their own military on a more strict patrol near their sea borders while sending spies to America to eavesdrop on them.

Japan, Tokyo Chiyoda City, the National Diet Building, the House of Councilors.

there the Japanese Prime Minister Yamato, with his yellow hair light brown skin blue eyes and blue tuxedo stood in the massive room alone with his general, General Ryu, who also had the same skin as him but had black hair but also had blue eyes and wore a green military uniform that went along with his katana.

there they both stood in the dimly lit room, the cold dead wind slowly brushing over them, silent while the rain poured heavily outside the building, Ryu started the conversation as he asked his brother.

General-Ryu: brother, for what purpose have you brought me here?

Ryu raised an eyebrow while his brother sighed and responded.

Prime Minister-Yamato: tell me brother, have you heard what those Americans have been doing lately?

General-Ryu: I only know that they have been amassing their armies lately, and are on high alert.

Yamato chuckled while Ryu became more confused.

Prime Minister-Yamato: yes but that is only half the truth, so tell me...

Yamato turned around as he placed his and behind him.

Prime Minister-Yamato: brother, do you believe that America truly has a just cause?

Ryu's expression soured, with America's rapidly increasing military the other nations would be easy pickings, but with the threat of nuclear war he doubted that America would actually try anything.

General-Ryu: indeed, but don't forget brother, America has eyes everywhere.

a small gust of wind blew over them while a white butterfly flew freely across the room.

General-Ryu: it is best that we do not become the aggressors brother, lest we meet the same fate as Hiroshima and Nagasaki in the second world war, and unleash the wrath of the Americans...

Ryu pondered for a while before he continued and smiled.

General-Ryu: whatever you are thinking know that I am always with you.

Yamato smiled and turned around as he placed his hand on Ryu's shoulder.

Prime Minister-Yamato: then I am glad to have a brother like you, rest assured I will not do anything stupid.

General-Ryu: sigh, that is assuring brother...

Unknown-Time.

with only money on his hands he needed something else, something like a structure that produces any resource, then he realized that all his construction vehicles or ATCVs actually have an [ RRR ] ability which stand for Reduce Recycle Reuse, which have the standard three green colored arrows that formed a circle with a green triangle in the middle.

actually, even his infantry type units have the same ability, but cant use it on structures or buildings, just scrap piles, broken vehicles or on junk, anything that isn't larger than a tank or a truck, which Damian then realized that this could actually work, since everywhere on earth has garbage, hell even the sea is filled with waste, especially garbage dumps.

but even with the knowledge of being a human once how in the world was he going to find garbage dumps anywhere, he didn't even study where garbage dumps are located, or where they dump garbage in the first place, then it hit him, since Korea was still split and the people there was literally starving, how about he should liberate them for good.

and pay that fat pig a visit, but due to his lack of knowledge that this was a different Earth, not the real one but too similar enough that even he couldn't have known the little differences between the fake and original one.

and so he prepared a small strike force of [ ASF-Snipers ] 40 to be exact and another ACTV, just one, and waited for a few minutes, once they were all finished hiring he then ordered them to get inside the six stealth jets on the air field, with the weather in his favor he was now ready, he rested his back on his non existent seat as he selected all six jets.

Damian zoomed out of America and then zoomed in on north Korea, he then selected the west part of north Korea as his base of operations just on the coast where the seas would be seen.

with only three sources of a single resource that produced 50 [ Currency ] every half a minute he was definitely ready, ready to get some more resources, or in other words, finally play the game right.

all his six SFS-Jets units soon flew to the skies and went to the north, Damian watched as his six jets flew across America, before passing through Europe, Africa and then China, before finally reaching north Korea in mere minutes, all the while the night now became day as they arrived at the northern part of Korea.

once his units reached the coast Damian quickly ordered an attack move as the Jets weapons went online and shot blue lasers at the armed hostile soldiers below, not before long, Damian ordered the SFS-Jet that contained his one ATCV to land in the middle of the farm land and then immediately ordered the ACTV to build him another base, his fourth one.

he first ordered the construction vehicle to build a radar outpost in the middle of his soon to be base before building a factory and a barracks and then ordering the other five jets to land next to the fourth base, he then ordered the 40 ASF-Snipers to exit the jets and surround the base before ordering all six of the jets to destroy every air port in north Korea.

zooming in and out of north Korea multiple times Damian ordered multiple attack moves as the six jets destroyed each airport one at a time until finally reaching the last one and destroying it.

the airports contained every jet that the north Korean army had, and now they were gone, with the threat of air units neutralized Damian focused on another matter, the north Korean army.

after the jets have finally destroyed every airport in north Korea Damian then ordered an attack move between the borders between the north and south of Korea as the jets immediately moved to attack their first target.

starting from the north the six jets moved to destroy every outpost there was on the border, annihilating everything in their path, no one was spared, with half of north Korea's fighting force destroyed Damian then ordered the jets to return to his fourth base before ordering them to patrol, a [ Patrol ] order, as they all moved and circled around the base from the sky.

and all of this happened under minutes, not even the north Koreans have noticed yet, but already the land was burning, unlike real life Damian's units can see everything, no matter how good anyone hid.

not before long Damian then ordered his single ATCV to build two SAD-Turrets that faced Pyongyang, the capital of north Korea, and then ordered his construction vehicle to build three more barracks and another factory.

Damian then realized, he was really really desperate, he needed [ Iron ] fast, [ Iron ] was the only other resource that was commonly needed to construct buildings and other structures and as well as build vehicles made from the factory, he needed to end this now, and fast, before the north Korean military could have mustered all of its army and send them in his way.

after a few minutes have passed and the construction of the barracks was finished Damian spammed the mouse on his non existent table as he hired 1,000 ASF-Infantry for each barracks.

even though it may take time like an hour or two he could just send out his six SFS-Jets to cause some havoc on north Korean soil, and did just that, he selected his six jets and ordered an attack move on the capital.

the jets immediately followed as they moved through the skies before descending towards the city below, buildings fell, and the city burned, unlike human weapons Damian's units have far more destructive weapons.

they were literally meant for battles, from the buildings and structures, to the units themselves, and they don't even have emotions, unlike humans who cowered under extreme fear and instinct, they don't fear anything, or anyone.

 

3