Season-1 Chapter-2 Warpath 4/5
176 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unknown-Time.

Damian selected the two factories and ordered for 40 [ AAA-Craft ] as the two factories began working on the construction of the units, Damian laid back as he waited for the construction to finish building.

after a few minutes have passed and the construction of the 40 [ AAA-Craft ] units are now finished, Damian then selected every one of them by double clicking a single [ AAA-Craft ] unit as it automatically selected every [ AAA-Craft ] unit on screen, Damian then ordered them to go on the sea as they moved towards the shore destroying the rocks that were in their path.

AAA-Craft: to the high seas.

the AAA-Craft spoke in a robotic static voice as it destroyed the rocks in front of it.

once they reached deeper waters the AAA-Crafts immediately changed shape as their bodies widened by a foot while their tank tracks below them contracted and were pulled up inside their bodies.

the AAA-Crafts bodies soon began to decrease in height as their main turrets were lowered and the main barrel of their turrets increased in length by double, probably increasing their range by a lot.

Damian then noticed there were four available slots above the AAA-Crafts probably because for boarding purposes, either way Damian was extremely impressed at how detailed the animation of the game was, if it was on the market strategy players would compliment the graphics of the game for many years, and wait for the second game no matter how long it took.

with his first fleet ready he was now ready to invade the rest of the world, probably the weaker ones first and soon rise to the global superpowers, until he reaches America or Russia.

but with his armies still little and his lack of bases he needed more units for global domination, knowing that the military of the global powers exceed a million he needed powerful and much stronger units, and he might know where to find such units, of course he could find them from the [ Medium-Factory ] and the [ Ship-Yard ] oh how he smirked.

but those things cost nearly all of his resources, he was taking no chances, so he thought of another solution, the simple yet deadly unit, the octopus shaped [ ACR-Drone ] a robotic like unit.

oh yeah... Damian thought to himself as his smile widened, he ordered the two factories to start the production of the new units, Damian ordered them to build 2,000 of the ACR-Drones as the two factories immediately began building.

but still, even with the current stable supply of money and metal Damian has now he needed more, more metal producers and more money makers, at least double from what he has now, and Saudi Arabia is his next target.

a land rich in oil, terrible government, with its neighbors being just as bad, Damian then ordered another attack on another nation, a weak and corrupted and cruel nation, even to its own people, and so Damian zoomed out of Korea after selecting all of his new units and ordering them to go to Saudi Arabia by sea, through Singapore and Malaysia.

by holding shift and left clicking and forming a path for the new units Damian ordered them to cross through towards the open sea by passing through Singapore and Malaysia and into open sea then into Arabian sea, it took five hours and a half just to reach the Arabian sea, after waiting for his units to get into position he gave the final order.

he ordered an attack move on Arabia as his AAA-Crafts and ACR-Drones immediately followed the given order and reached the lands of Oman, destroying every hostile unit in sight while destroying the land around where they strike before reaching Saudi Arabia and wiping out every last military presence in the city of Riyadh, every hostile unit died.

Damian then did the same thing to what he did with north Korea, he ordered his units to spread and attack every airport in the land of Saudi Arabia, it was utter chaos, fast attacks that the Saudi Arabian government couldn't even react.

after the air ports were finally destroyed Damian ordered his units to wipe out the remaining cities, towns or villages that still had military presence, they resisted, but ultimately fell to the superior fire power of Damian's armies.

but Damian then forgot something, the ports, the naval threat, Damian quickly ordered half of his ACR-Drones to sweep the borders of Saudi Arabia and destroy the ports on the sea side, and once they were done Damian then ordered them to continue sweeping the nation of any other threats, of course even the tanks and fighting vehicles were wiped out.

Damian then rested his head on his fist as he slouched, he then lazily waited for his new units to finish their task, but it still took some time, not by seconds, not by minutes but hours, even with the speed of his new units the desert was still vast and hard to navigate through, unlike the small size of Korea, Saudi Arabia was a massive lonely desert.

but the one thing that Damian didn't suspect, a new alien threat, dozens of weirdly shaped asteroids fell from the sky and landed in the other nations, like Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Oman, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Mongolia, China and even Russia, while the two largest ones landed in Georgia and Israel, all of which landed in the capital cities of these nations.

the impact destroyed the buildings around them, every citizen nearby in a 135 mile radius were killed, Damian was about to have a new playmate, a dangerous and powerful one but weak for him non the less.

while Damian was busy annihilating the military presence in Saudi Arabia, the people of north Korea began to heal their wounds, under the leadership of a much more friendly leader, while the government quickly reshaped itself.

even though the massive wild fires caught by the news thought it was just a random wildfire that the north Koreans haven't stopped yet they didn't know that the old leader has already died a gruesome death and dare not go across the south Korean border and into north Korea for the fear of the fate worse than death, slave labor.

meanwhile the new alien arrivals in populated areas of the eastern nations have began to wake up, as the night began to close in on Damian the day was now replaced by the night, as hours passed and the task of his new units were finally finished after a considerable amount of time as Damian then got back to playing the game.

know that even with the modern world's fancy satellites and the internet all of them will bend to the will of nature, the constant clouds that blocked the view of the land and the storms that flood cities and sometimes cut power all of Damian's lighting attacks were not notices by other nations, the world is so large, that even if seen by the eye no one can see everything.

Damian then ordered his airfield in North Korea to start building six SFS-Jets and ordered his two factories to start building 4 ATCVs, he then waited for a couple of minutes he then selected all of his four newly built ATCVs and ordered them to get in each of the jets leaving two empty and then ordered the SFS-Jets to go to Saudi Arabia.

taking only a few seconds the six stealth jets that Damian built were now in Saudi Arabia, with hi jets now in Saudi Arabia Damian then ordered them to land 145 miles south east of the Prince Sultan airbase, where the devastated airbase lay in ruins after the attack of Damian's new units, where Damian would make use of the air base for his own purposes.

once the jets have landed Damian ordered the construction vehicles inside to exit the jets and then ordered the six jets to return back to Korea when all of the construction vehicles have disembarked.

Damian then ordered the construction vehicles to begin building his fifth base as he ordered the first one to build a radar outpost as the middle of the base and ordered the other two construction vehicles to build him two factories and four barracks before ordering the last one to build eight SAD-Turrets that surround the base forming a square, two on each side.

with the construction of his fifth base underway and his ACR-Drones and AAA-Crafts staying still since there was no hostile units to shoot he ordered them back north to his fifth base where they would soon gather.

moving in incredible speeds his 2,000 ACR-Drones and 40 AAA-Crafts finally arrived at their destination as they formed two rectangle formations, one small while the other one being larger, with the smaller rectangle being the 40 AAA-Crafts while the much bigger rectangle are the ACR-Drones as they all silently awaited for their next order from their General.

half an hour passed as all of the structures and buildings that were being built were now finished, the cities, towns and villages of Saudi Arabia burned as smoke rose to the sky, made by the ACR-Drones and Siege Destroyers.

for the first time the world burned once more, not by humans but by unknown threats, on one of the asteroids in China a large six and a half feet tall lizard like alien but armored left its weirdly looking rock shaped space ship. 

its weird funny looking gun looked like a water gun shaped like a lance, having only four toes on its feet and six fingers the mostly glass but less metal armored alien revealed no face under its glass visor, only green glowing eyes.

it looked around at the dark environment around it, its suit gave a hissing sound every time it exhaled as it walked towards a skeletal corpse of a human, the alien was a she, a female alien, another alien got out of the rock as the first alien looked back to see her brethren walking out of their space craft, little did they know, that this world was already claimed.

the female alien looked at the first alien in armored as she spoke in a deep distorted voice.

Asha-Urdu: brother Inar-Akahn, do you sense it? it seems that another race has invaded this world.

the male alien Asha-Urdu spoke to stepped forward as he spoke in a deep distorted voice.

Inar-Akahn: I do sister, they are much hostile than we are, it is best we avoid their wrath, I feel that even I cannot best even one of them, perhaps we could... no, should negotiate with them.

Asha-Urdu: perhaps brother, but for now we should gather our forces, and exterminate the native inhabitants of this world, but be cautious, it has been a millennia since we have located this habitable world.

Inar-Akahn: indeed, I shall take our strongest warriors and start our invasion.

Inar-Akahn along with other Azardun soldiers left their massive rock ship and left to find any humans they kill while another much bigger male Azardun soldier with similar armor walked forward towards Asha-Urdu.

Prelianor-Minah: general, are you certain that we should let him wander off into unknown territory? we still do not know if the inhabitants of this world possess any form of weaponry that could harm us.

Asha-Urdu: I know what you speak of knight, but I trust my brother, we should be more worried of the other race that had already been invading this planet, you too can feel them.

Prelianor-Minah lowered his head a little, feeling strong the presence of Damian's armies.

Prelianor-Minah: I know general, but they are far away, but some places seem to be distorting my senses.

Asha-Urdu: I know knight, I too can sense it, it is without a doubt the other invaders, let us avoid confronting them for now, let us first focus on the task at hand knight.

Prelianor-Minah nods as he grips his gun.

Prelianor-Minah: then I shall establish our base here general, here I shall await further orders.

Asha-Urdu: very well knight, I shall be with my brother soon.

Asha-Urdu went back to her ship while her knight ordered the Azardun soldiers to start making their base, all the while Damian was still focused on exploring all of Saudi Arabia, until he noticed the new arrivals.

Day-Time

America, Washington DC, the Pentagon, the War Room.

Walter sat behind a desk drinking his coffee, his general standing beside him as they both watched the chaos that ensued in China and India, both of them shocked by the carnage that was happening on screen from the TV.

General-Livieur: mister president... um sir, I don't think these are the same aliens as before.

President-Walter: and what makes you say that general? 

Livieur scratched his head as he answered Walter.

General-Livieur: you see... I just got word from my men in Korea that our first visitors weren't so hostile to civilians... even with all the destruction they caused, they barely touched any civilians.

President-Walter: and where did you get that information exactly?

Walter looked at Livieur who took his curiosity as he raised an eyebrow.

General-Livieur: from north Korea's new leader.

Walter's eyes shrank from the news that Livieur gave him.

President-Walter: then this means... 

General-Livieur: yes mister president, north Korea was attacked, every air port was destroyed, every city, town and village was attacked, the border outposts were destroyed, and the capital building was reduced to rubble.

President-Walter: what? since when?

General-Livieur: since yesterday sir... it only started a few hours ago.

Walter looked down on his table and watched the ant that crawled on it, he then pondered how weak they really were, even with all their military might, how can they put a fight against an army more advanced than them.

sweat began to drip down on Walter's forehead while Livieur could only wait for a response, then after a moment of silence Walter turned to look at Livieur who waited for any order that Walter would give him.

President-Walter: first... send every available soldier we have to Africa, wipe the aliens that caused the massacre out... send the navy and air force if you have to, send them... send all of them!

General-Livieur: which one do we attack?

Walter paused for a while before giving an answer.

President-Walter: the new ones...

General-Livieur: right away sir.

Livieur gave a salute before leaving the room, while Walter continued to watch the TV screen.

President-Walter: damn... I got to pick a side here, either I pick the more friendlier ones or none at all, sigh... I guess I have no choice now do I? ok then, come, let's dance you lizard scum.

Walter gripped his left hand into a fist, while Livieur gave the order to America's army, navy, and air force to deploy to Africa, planes covered the American skies while the American naval fleets moved towards Oman, even without UN clearance, this was no longer a territorial debate, this was now war, a war for the survival of the human race.

4