Season-1 Chapter-7 The Wrath of Gods 3/3
144 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Night-Time.

Kaela watched as strange nearly eight feet tall armored soldiers advanced towards her with strange weapons, lightning crackled within their weapons as they cautiously approached her, but with no emotion.

like lifeless dolls these metallic monstrosities moved like puppets on strings, their movements slightly identical to one another, then, Kaela heard one of her closest friends call out to her from a distance, barely even hearing the shout as she heard footsteps rapidly approaching her from behind, she looked up to see a shadow carrying a spear flew right over her. 

Kaela watched as the dark silhouette landed between her and the armored soldiers, making them stop in their tracks as the shadowy figure looked towards her, Kaela smiled as she looked at her most trusted and loyal guard, Quiver, looked at her with concerning eyes, a faithful and loyal friend, one trusted even by her father, the king of the Shenari.

Captain-Quiver: your majesty, are you alright?

Kaela watched as her friend, Quiver got closer, his spear aimed at the metallic soldiers behind him, his face became clear, bright blue eyes and long silver hair, his silver armor smooth like a well tempered sharp blade, just like the long golden spear that he carried, but as he got closer the metallic soldiers began to look more hostile.

Quiver noticed this and quickly changed his focus while the other Shenari princess guards soon arrived, wearing silver armor mixed with gold, carrying spears and other weapons like swords, tridents and longswords.

Shenari-Princess-Guard-1: captain! is the princess alright?

Captain-Quiver: yes, but not for long, these invaders are strong, I feel that none of us pose a threat to even one of them, take the princess and run! I will buy you some time.

Quiver took a more serious stance and focused on the armored soldiers while the Shenari Princess Guard carried the princess while half princess guards supported Quiver, aiming their weapons at the armored soldiers.

Shenari-Princess-Guard-1: pardon me princess, it's for your safety.

Princess-Kaela: a-alright then, I understand...

Shenari-Princess-Guard-2: alright! let's get moving!

the the princess's guard immediately went the other direction towards the tree line the moment he carried the princess along with other guard members, Kaela looked back and looked Quiver who steeled himself for an attack.

after seconds of fleeing Kaela could now hear the sounds of battle, lightning burned the trees behind her as screams and moans echoed in the sky, smoke rose from fires that burned bright.

the land behind Kaela, though bright was terrifying, the farther and farther she was from the light shook her heart, then, looking closer at the ruin a few hundred feet away she saw it, one of the metallic soldiers looking back at her, and what it held terrified her, a beaten and bloody body of her friend, Quiver, while fires burned high and bright behind them.

the sickening view was a nightmare for her, her body began to heat up as she slowly lost consciousness, however the last thing she saw before closing her eyes, was her friend making a final strike against the metallic soldier, with a dagger that was gifted to him by her father, a dagger made with poison and sharp metals.

Kaela closed her eyes knowing her best friend fought bravely and never gave up, not that it mattered anyway since, spoiler, he lived, these are ASF-Wardens, meant to capture and not kill, at least when not ordered to.

the princess's guards escorted the princess towards the capital city, Mater, just a few thousand miles away from their location, running as fast as they could while raging flames burned bright behind them.

all the while the Azardun home world continued to burn, Damian's troops were quick and restless, forever pursuing the princess's guards for miles upon miles, as three whole hours of running quickly passed.

the ASF-Wardens were hot on their tales, the star's light finally lit the cold surroundings of the princess's guards, passing the tree line the princess's guards immediately ran towards the city before them, shouting and waving while the metallic soldiers almost catching up to them, however, they stopped the moment they reached the edge of the darkness.

the princess's guards stopped dead in their tracks as they turned around.

Shenari-Princess-Guard-1: w-what? huff... huff... huff... why did they stop?

Shenari-Princess-Guard-2: I don't know... huff... huff... but let's not wait to find out.

the princess guard that was carrying the princess turned and ran after mere seconds, the rest stopped and tried to regain their strength but kept an eye or two at the metallic soldiers waiting behind the tree line.

however, in another planet, things were already in turmoil, on the third planet next to the Azardun's, Seal, yes, that is what it's called, the home world of the Xirilian race, the third planet, grey and blue, lucky them.

the grey represents the city and the only landmass in the entire planet that isn't under the water, though this advanced race mostly kept to themselves, but upon the expansion of the Azarduns the Xirilian race began to try and help the other races in hopes of preventing the Azarduns to look their way, say, attack them.

but this specific race already lost two leaders, two Patriarchs, hidden well within their ranks, hell, they don't even know who these two Patriarchs are, nor do they actually even care.

this half city half near endless ocean planet has the most hostile environment yet, filled with sea creatures that eat nearly anything that floats or what their teeth could pierce.

nearly every fish in the entirety of the oceans of this planet are carnivores, but even though there is only one species on the top of the food chain there was a species that long inhabited this world even before the Xirilians, the, you've guessed it, Plagues, those pesky horrors of your nightmares live in the deepest parts of Seal's oceans, slumbering for millennia.

even though they only lived on one side of the planet the black smoke that they emanate causes the environment around them to turn extremely violent, like a nightmare, that is why only half of the planet is thriving.

Day-Time.

Seal, Kallos, Haven, the Silver Citadel, the Holy Garden.

the wide and spacious cityscape of the only continent above water, Kallos, looked beautiful from a bird's eye view, many fountains and magnificent statues of silver and gold decorate the entire continent, as well as the many towers and various structures that are scattered around the many silver streets covering every inch of land.

however the beaches on the edge of the continent are left open, massive walls that reached the clouds defend the Xirilian people from the Plagues, its guards ever so vigilant for an upcoming attack.

the Silver Citadel, the only tower that pierces the sky and above the planet's first layer of atmosphere, 3,637 stories tall, reaching above the clouds, its floors filled with only gardens and turrets manned by the tower guards that defend the entirety of the citadel, and at its very top, there the Holy Garden and its inhabitants reside.

the star's light shined brightly upon the garden, filled with grass that changes color from time to time, and trees of silver and glass, but the leaves are green, odd for a fantasy tree, but that's how it is here.

with Freya and Thor gone, the once council of nine were no more, only seven remain, Odin, Loki, Freyr, Frigg, Baldur, Tyr, and Ymir, though there were six other members they were separated into the six advisors.

all these these residents of the Holy Garden were seated in their respective seats, though only the six advisors remained standing behind the edge of the glass oval table, behind Odin, while the others remained on the left and right parts.

all of them wore silver and golden armor, some had none, though only Odin, Loki and Baldur all wore full gold armor, golden capes and kept their weapons right next to them, or on the table.

Odin, carried a glass spear with golden veins glowing inside, and lightning that enveloped it, Loki, simply had a silver dagger with many designs carved on the sides of the blade, though the thing is it can duplicate itself, and Baldur, he carried a sword, one that has a nearly unrecognizable form, a red burning flame that formed the sword.

Freyr, Frigg, Tyr and Ymir all wore silver armor, Ymir, Tyr both wore blue capes while only Frigg wore green, Freyr carried what looked like a flute made of golden wood, Frigg carried a book, made of glass, Tyr carried carried what looks like a half broken sword, made of some silver metal, however much grey, Ymir however, simply carried an ice hammer.

finally the six advisors, Heimdall, Bragi, Idun, Njord, Forseti, and Mimir, all of these advisors had only green colored armor, mixed with black paint that looked like circuits in their armor.

Heimdall carried a sword, similar to Baldur but green, both Bragi, Idun, along with Mimir carried nothing, while Forseti Carried a glass book like Frigg, however this one was colored grey, not pure colorless glass.

they all had different colored galaxy like dust inside their glass helmets, almost like a beautiful rainbow, Loki had a purple colored dust inside his helmet, Heimdall, Odin, Freyr and Baldur had gold, Mimir, Idun and Bragi had green, both Forseti and Ymir had blue, all the while Frigg, Njord and Tyr had white mixed with silver.

all of them spoke in echoing voices, Heimdall, Odin, Loki, and the other male gods or say, Patriarchs, have deeper voices compared to the other, female gods, they have been debating for years now, although to Damian it has only been a week on Earth to them it has been one third of a century, that goes for the rest of the races in this solar system.

it has only been a day since Damian arrived and they already received news that an army of darkness had invaded their enemy's home world, wiping them clean in merely a day and a half.

their voices grow stronger as their debate goes on.

Ymir: this will not stand! 

Ymir slammed his fist onto the oval table, sending a shockwave as he continued.

Ymir: Loki must have something to do with this! 

Frigg: it would not be wise for us to fight amongst ourselves Ymir while this... according to the Shi-intari empress, dark god, runs amok in this plane of existence...

Frigg pauses for a moment before continuing.

Frigg: however, I have doubts that this dark god is as it seems.

the room fell silent, the other council members all look at Frigg, waiting for an explanation, Odin however nodded in agreement, he looked at Frigg as he asked for her to explain.

Odin: if what you say is true then perhaps we were already too late...

Odin paused as he slammed the bottom of his spear on the floor, creating a small bell like echo.

Odin: if this dark god is any smarter than us he would know diplomacy.

Odin stood up as he aimed his spear towards the pair of stairs on the other side of the room.

Odin: prepare my ship! and send a diplomat to inform the dark god's minions, we ride at dawn.

everyone in the room nodded in agreement, Heimdall already left the room to find a diplomat well suited to take on the role, it is a good thing that Odin made preparations, he would have died like the Azarduns should he have declared war.

Day-Time.

Mi-ir, Cheladji, Leron, the Frost Tree, the Princess's Quarters.

42 minutes ago, before the arrival of the Xirilian council.

half a day has passed, the star's light shined brightly upon the Shenari capital of Leron, a white tree stood proud and tall among the buildings that littered the massive city that spanned a thousand miles.

the white snowy city looked like an empty piece of land from above, covered in white snow, hidden from all those that try to find it, except for the Xirilians of course, they already knew where they are.

and on the balcony at the highest point of the Frost Tree the Shenari princess watched from her balcony, looking over the beautiful city she would soon rule over, however her heart was filled with sorrow.

the cold winter wind howled as frost covered her skin, then, the emperor of the Shenari walked inside her room, looking back Kaela watched as an old man in silver armor walked closer, blue eyes, white long hair and long beard, white skin.

this old man is known as Emperor Solomon, a great emperor who succeeded the previous emperor, as well as a great father himself, a wise and powerful leader, who leads his men into battle, and fight alongside them.

Emperor-Solomon: still concerned about your friend?

Kaela sighed as she nodded and looked back at the balcony.

Princess-Kaela: there is the meeting with the Xirilian council, seven of the nine will be arriving.

Emperor-Solomon: indeed, however... what about your friend?

Princess-Kaela: oh do not worry about me, my scouts say he is alive.

Kaela smiled at the star that was still rising on the horizon as she continued.

Princess-Kaela: he is currently held in a fort not far from here... I could even see it, there.

Kaela pointed at the small line that cut the star's light in half.

Emperor-Solomon: it is... massive...

Princess-Kaela: indeed... however we are not alone, I am certain that there is a peaceful solution for all of this.

Kaela turned to face her father as she continued with a light smile.

Princess-Kaela: I believe in our allies, I am certain of it.

little did this princess knew, although there will be a meeting, it will be a silent one.

all the while a humble hermit stumbled upon Damian's second base, actually, no, this was no base, nor a fort, it's just a overly large and tall stone tower, about a mile and a half wide, and a massive 6,223 stories tall.

the Tower of Babel, a tower once said to reach the gods and the heavens, they're not wrong, this tower actually leads to another world, say, perhaps Yggdrasil, a tree in another dimension, its roots said to hold other worlds, funny really, half of it is true, many other legends are half true, only, they were difficult to find, but not for Damian.

this humble hermit would soon become Damian's guide, though for a price, but, he, the hermit, will be the one to propose a deal with Damian, or at least that's what's going to happen, although the other races won't be too happy about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Senseless Faith.

 

Thy words of false, poisoned art thee.

Thou art not worthy of trust, false prophet of thieves.

Tricking the poor and those in need, foul art thy words for I do not believe.

Nigh is thy time, deceit and foul treachery.

Thou art a fool, for thee art folly.

Tainted art thy words, oh foul and great deceiver.

For your lies spread like a plague in cold winter.

Cruel art the fates for the fools that believed.

Rotting in the bottomless pit of lies that thee conceived.

 

Nay I say to the promises of lies, senseless faith for senseless minds.

Only death awaits for those who follow, wretched souls that await and swallow.

Cursed is the church that thee believe, for my land and nation art tempted by greed.

Corrupted art the minds who spread false idols.

Demons abound, razing large castles.

Nay say those who used to believe, cursed is thy name demonic lord of a liars creed. 

Angels high and bright soar the skies, giving those in need of hope and light.

 

Kingdoms and empires fell from such heights.

Emperors, kings and queens murdered by plight.

A demise unfortunate for souls fooled by such lies.

For greed's reach tempt not only mortal minds.

In narrow, deep dark streets where no light shines.

 

When dispair and hatred shrouded the land, where hope is lost and all is damned.

Holy champions arise to seek and demand, against the darkness whose evil commands.

Legions of demons of once predator and prey, now puppets on strings where chaos now play.

 

Ended has the reign of the false prophet.

Peace in the land and peace in the continent.

Forever unbound by lies and temptation, a beautiful dawn of a land once shrouded in deception.

Not blinded by lies, deceit and foul treachery.

Born is a new age, of love and pure certainty.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1