Sometimes, even Pigs can fly
87 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sometimes I question if that man is even human, a monster or perhaps just an idiot. Who are we kidding? He’s probably all three of those.

Rather impressed yet also annoyed at the same time by the stunt he had just pulled. I release a small, defeated sigh and decide give up on chasing that ‘thing’ for today. I turn around and help the woman who is still lying on the floor helplessly. She did take quite a hard fall.

Noticing me walking past her, Setsuna woke up from her trance and helps get "Mako" to stand up again. We help her up as the woman's eyes seemed to be swirling around in dizziness while leaning against us since she could not stand up straight on her own… as her gigantic balloons on her chest are violently pressed against us.

" Fweehhh…Aika-Chan…Since when did you had twins?"

"Makoto-Sensei, are you ok?" Setsuna asks the woman with genuine concern, while cleaning her lab coat. Much like the Pig from before, we are already used to dealing with her too.

"I-I'm fine Setsuna-Chan. I'm just a little dizzy from the fall…"

Hearing my friend’s worry seems to have caused her regain most her senses. She casually smiles and reassures us while gradually stopping from leaning the whole weight of her monstrous breasts against us…

(…Seriously, who or what did she ate to make them this big? Those things must be heavier than a watermelon at best. Kinda shaped like one too. Crap! I’m starting to sound like that Pig now…)

Now up, Makoto then takes a couple glances around the courtyard. Noticing we were the only ones left and the damage on the bloodied wall where I pummeled the teacher earlier. A heavy sigh escapes her lips.

"Aika, I get it. I really do. Shinji is known to be a little mischievous from time to time but the man has a point! You really should hold back from using your full strength! At least wait until you are not in the school! I was looking for you and came here because I just saw a huge crowd here running away from here., They screamed ‘Aika and Ero-Sensei are fighting again’ earlier and ran like their lives depended on it. They weren’t afraid of him but of collateral damage from you! You always go overboard with him!" The woman scolds me while lightly pinching my cheeks.

"But Mom! That shitstain was peeking at the girl 's changing again! It's the third time just this week!"

Yes, it just like you read. This clumsily woman with a doll's face and the gigantic, watermelon-sized chest is none other than my mother.

Tsunaboshi Makoto, the school's nurse and our last remaining biology teacher. People sometimes mistakes her for my older sister due to her young looks, innocence, scatter brained and clumsy personality. Despite all that, she is surprisingly diligent and through with her work.

Her gentleness and concern for others is equitable to one of a saint, incapable of hurting even a fly. Everyone in the school, both students and teacher's respects her greatly and sees her as some sort motherly figure due to her deep care for everyone and everything around her, her optimism and the radiant, divine aura she exudes, calling her "The Sun of Merry" due to our bright and golden colored hair. Not that I'm not any different. I take great pride in my parents, work-related or not.

Although I can't deny to be a little frustrated with fate for not letting me have inherited even a little bit of Mom's gigantic chest size where's mine cannot even to be considered a fraction of hers…

Ahem! Anyways, not even the man from earlier is exempt from her indiscriminate kindness. I continue to protest despite her scolding.

"That piece of subhuman thrash even coerced and brought three students with him this time around! He even had a dumb idea and convinced them to conceal their faces by wearing a pantyhose over their heads!"

Hearing the reasons to my outburst, Mother merely giggles.

"Ara! While I can't say the same for Shinju, since this was probably his idea. That is somewhat expected for boys your age, going through puberty and all. But I promise to give a stern talking to them on Monday. Besides, your punishment and the girls stampede probably scared them enough for today. The fear probably shortened their lifespan already so let it for now. We don’t want Miss Demeanor to catch on again either."

“Tch!” I couldn't help but snort at Mother's phrasing and carefree stance over all this. But I guess she has a point. I don’t want that accursed title sticking to me again.

Noticing, Mother takes a hasher tone with me.

"Besides, regardless of how he is, you shouldn't speak that harshly about your uncle! He’s still family!"

Yep. You also read that correctly. The pig in human skin from earlier is sadly, our school's PE teacher. Tsunaboshi Shinjirou. Father's older brother. In other words, my uncle.

In my opinion, he is the sole stain that sticks out to the prestigious Merry High reputation and our family name that cannot be cleaned no matter how hard one tries to wipe it off from existence.

Despite his disgusting character and shenanigans, he seems to be safe from getting into any sort trouble by anyone in the school other than us students as nobody on the school staff seems to mind him. Weirdly as that sounds.

Despite being the PE teacher, he also works as the substitute teacher for each and every single subject for all of classes of any year, since the school is short-handed on teacher’s long before I even enrolled here.

From what I understood, he has a rotating cycle scheduled around each week for which classes he must take care of. Not only that, but unfortunately, he is also the homeroom teacher of class 1-D. Mine and Setsuna's classroom.

The number of students applying for the school seems to have increased by four digits in the last eight years and I remember father having trouble with interviewing teachers since I was a child.

Most of the teachers currently working here are from the time long before my father had become the principal, making the school incredibly short-handed on staff. He apparently was a teacher here for a short time before getting chosen to become the next principal but I haven’t heard much about those times...

Not to mention most of the teachers here are entering their fifties and sixties. A healthy retirement is theirs and Father's number one concern…

Anyways, for that reason, coupled by my father unwillingness to fire his brother seems to make my uncle someone incredibly difficult to get rid of.

From what I had heard, he used to be an incredibly strict and renowned teacher a long time ago, for five years. That is, until he had distanced himself from the school all of a sudden and had mysteriously disappeared, leaving no traces to be found whatsoever.

Four years later, the former principal retired and my father took his place. At the same time, my uncle suddenly popped up after all this time like it was nothing and one of my father's very first decisions as the new principal was to hire him back.

Nineteen years seems to have passed since his return and I really question the validity of that clown ever being someone responsible or renowned whatsoever. To this day, I dread at the fact that I once used to look up and enjoyed that disgusting man's presence as a child shames me to no end.

"As if I would ever call that thing family! He can drop dead for all I care!”

Hearing mother's reproach, I avert my eyes while yelling back at her. Her gentle gaze sometimes makes you feel like you are picking on a puppy or something.

“I see. Sorry for pressuring you about it them…” She seemed genuinely hurt by my reaction.

I swear. Mother's kindness sometimes works in everyone's detriment and uncalled for. In my opinion, this is one such occasion...

Noticing the tense atmosphere between us, my best friend decided to step in and tried to defuse the situation by changing the subject.

"You said you were looking for us, Makoto-Sensei? Did you need something?"

Mom goes wide eyed and bumps her fist against her palm. As if she had forgotten why, she was looking for us in the first place. Classic mom.

"Ah! That's right! Me and your Father are going to be late tonight. I'm too busy treating some students at the Nurse's Office right now. They are full of scrapes, bruises and some weird friction burns on their necks for some reason. We also have a meeting to go after we are done here. Could you pass the message along to Akira and ask to buy the groceries from this list on the way home and be the one responsible for cooking dinner today?"

"Hm? Oh, okay. I'll tell." I answer amicably, trying to avoid re-entering into our heated discussion from earlier.

"Great! I'll also leave today's house chores to you two as we-waah!"

She trips on her feet in her clumsiness again. But this time, her enormous chest was completely smushed against the wall and she didn't fell, as they managed to hold her entire weight against it. Seriously, where are those things made of?

"Hehehe…"

Mom rubs the back of her head embarrassed. She repositions her whole body and breast against the wall with some difficulty, stabilizes her footing and finally enters the south wing next to us.

"Any ideas where Akira-Senpai might be?"

"I guess Aki might be still in the third-year classroom, looking gloomy and lonesome as usual. We should start looking there. But first, we should clean the mess the Pig left here."

“I think you mean the mess you and his made.”

“Fine. Enough with the sarcasm and help me out here. Former Ice Queen.”

“Whatever you say, former Miss Demeanor.”

“…”

Having nothing else to fire back at her or discuss. We check the damage done to the school grounds caused by my earlier scuffle with the pig.

Still feeling frustrated and rather annoyed over what happened earlier. I decide to go against my judgement and vent at Setsuna while we clean our surroundings and put the many upturned benches back in place.

"But really! I don't get it! How Mom manages to defend that Pig or why none of the adults bats an eye about him!"

"Really? I thought he looked dashing if you askedme… How he can unashamedly admit his desires right in front of everyone’s face without hesitation, how he took your beating head-on, then taking a stance against you for what he enjoys and that amazing maneuver on the end. Ah..Shinji-Sensei really is so amazing hehehe…I’m so envious right now…Wish I was that cheap bottle in his hand…"

Letting out a rather quiet moan, followed by a creepy laugh and that disturbing comment at the end. I then notice that Setsuna' body began to squirm a little bit, mumble about something, her legs began to quiver and she started to space out yet again.

A bit of drool started to drip from the corner of her mouth. I can see even a small nosebleed starting to seep through her nose.

"Oi-Oi! Pull yourself together! I don’t have the time or energy in me to deal with one pf your delusions right now!" I gently slap Setsuna on her shoulder, trying to call her back to reality and offer her my handkerchief to staunch the bleeding.

"Ops, my bad! I was lost in thought about something. Hehe!" She sticks out her tongue, denies my offer, pull a tissue from the pocket in her cardigan and discreetly blows her nose on it.

Like I had stated earlier. Other than me, there is yet another subject that can make my best friend right here not quite act like herself. That someone is unfortunately, my Uncle. Heck, he affects and twists her in ways more than anyone ever could.

She thinks that nobody knows and pretends in front of me that I don’t either but she has an almost near psychotic obsession with him.

I really have no idea what she sees in that disgusting man but she has been like this ever since she first met him back when we were only seven years old.

Back then, he regularly came to my house to take care of me while my parents were away on business and ended up taking care of the two of us, since she came to my house pretty often to play.

I remember him passed out drunk in our couch an hour later after he had introduced himself to her and ended up playing house with us...

This love-struck state of hers seems to have been amplified by a lot since our high school entry exams earlier this year. Probably because she now studies with him in an actual classroom and not back home as a tutor like in they had done many times in the past...

Regaining her senses back, Setsuna cleans the blood that fell on her sleeves and throws the tissues in the recycle bin nearby. She takes s handkerchief out of her skirt pocket and then wipe off the fog on her glasses caused by her panting. The moment she puts her glasses back on, Setsuna already returned to her typical taciturn self.

"Ahem! We should start looking for Akira-Senpai before it gets any darker. Let's go to the third-years classroom already!"

She says while trying to avoid looking at my face directly and starts to walk fast. This time, to cover the embarrassment from as some would call it, "slip of the mask".

*Stare*

I quickly match her pace and started waking next to her. Setsuna tried to look away while I was still peering at her face, as if judging her in silence.

Setsuna still decided to pretend nothing had happened and started running away from me instead…

1