Heart to Heart
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Earlier this Morning. An hour before Shinji and co were on their way to the Sekihara's Estate…

Inside one of the largest buildings in Merry City. There was a stunningly gorgeous woman in a suit working on her desk. The view from nearly the entire city could be seen from the window behind her office.

She is sitting in a chair all by herself as she constantly throws glances at her watch whilst making a phone call, expertly drawing in a sketchbook on her lap as she effortlessly stamped/signed several documents and types at her keyboard in blinding speeds using only her feet.

"Hello? Chigusa-San? It's me. Listen. I'm sending you a file containing the draft for our next summer collection and a small shopping list. Could you speed things up with management and check with the boss from Emerald Textiles if they have any leftover velvet and other materials for me? Fantastic! Could you send them over to my condo too? Don't worry! I haven't forgot! I'll give you next Saturday a day off like we promised!"

Right as the lady ended her call. She already had dialed for another one immediately. Not stopping her multitasking even for a single second.

"Yorisawa Agency? This is the Blushing Maiden's CEO. I would like for you to review the portfolio from some of the candidates we scouted last month. Set up an interview if possible. Even if it's a mock-up one. Yes, I have cherry picked them myself. Make them comfortable even if they don't meet the qualifications okay? Some of them haven't even graduated high school yet…"

She hung up and made yet another call. This into the company phone.

"Hello? Morisawa-San?"

"…This is Burzes ma'am."

"My apologies Mr. Burzes. Could tell all of our managers from the financial and legal sectors to prepare a report of last month earnings and future projections? Then go over the contract proposition from that new big manufacturer and check if there's any surprises or fine prints we are missing."

"Understood. I'll pass it along Boss."

"Fantastic! Thanks!"

That routine kept on for almost an hour nonstop....

*Tick! Tick!*

…until her watch suddenly started ticking.

"Phew! Finally! Ughm...Work mode is so tiring!" The lady finally stops and rests her feet on her desk as she stretches her arms and back. Her large bust still managed to bounce against the linoleum desk.

"Usami-Kun!" Soon as she called. A fashionable man in a butler outfit suddenly appeared so fast it left an afterimage. Kneeling in front of her.

He was as handsome man who appeared to be much younger than her. Not only that but above his head were a realistic pair of rabbit ears.

"Yes, Master?"

"I already drew my next drafts, moved five of our projects along, closed another eleven-digit deal, planned our speech for the next shareholders meeting and finished the next ten days' worth of workload. Time for you to hold your end of the bargain like we agreed! Tell Belgrim to get the car ready."

"…I already texted him to do exactly that five minutes ago. He's already on his way."

"...I'm surprised you are allowing me to go without lecturing or telling I haven't done enough for once."

Composed. The butler closes his eyes and grins. As he swipes a dust cloth over her desk and puts the several sketches scattered on the floor into a file cabinet. A certain air of grace and elegance followed his every movement.

"Master. I will state what I'm about to say both as Sacred Beast and your partner. I assure that I only do this for the sake of your dreams. I had no doubt you would be done with this by morning. We've come a long way from the little girl who opened her own business, fumbled every five seconds and had me plus that dim-witted bear managing everything till she learned the ropes."

"Ahaha! Don't be so mean Usami-Kun! I'm not the same naïve and fresh little girl I was back then! I can even hear Belgrim-San yelling 'I'm not a bear Bunnyboy! I'm a damn panda!' already!" She giggles in response to Usami's comment and then fondly stares at the framed photo on her desk.

It's a picture of herself smiling brightly while giving a peace sign as she is about to cut the red tape from the very same building they're on. Her butler and an immense, muscled and shirtless old man are butting heads behind her.

Right next to that is a cut-off newspaper article about the 'Mysterious Arson Case of Dock 17#' and another worn out picture under the glass on her desk. The woman is hugging an infant Aika and Akira in her arms while Setsuna is right next to her blankly staring the camera. There was a bit of annoyance in to be seen her expressions which only those to her would notice.

"Either way. You usually pick up the slack when it's time for our visit to Beatrice-Sama and Aika-Sama or whip Midori-San into shape. Although, do not forget we are a merely advisors for Arcadia and nothing more since we retired."

"Silly Usami! You know that's not the only reason! I would just find a way to sneak out if all I wanted just to play or mess with Bea, Hide Ai that much!"

She clearly states her intent with an energetic smile without batting an eye as she plays with the blonde-colored locks mixed in her all natural and lustrous black hair. A single bright-red stripe on top of her fringe also stood out.

In the split second before she is able to get off her chair. Her butler slips his master high heels before her feet is able to even touch the floor and holds her hand.

"Of course. I know how much you have been looking forward to this day ever since we heard the news surrounding Arcadia newest 'Seraph'. You could barely sleep and I had to constantly check for screw-ups or misspelling errors in your reports…"

*Vrroomm!*

A loud noise of cars drifting could be heard from all the way below the office and the two stares at the panoramic window behind them.

"Motherfucker! Watch out for the headlights!"

"Fuck off! I'm on the right side of my lane!"

"This is a two-way street moron!"

"Welp. There's our ride. Let's get going before our little panda turns yet another poor driver into a pretzel. We should consider building a garage lot nearby…"

"Sigh...I'm starting to question why I even allowed you to put that incompetent Moronic Bear in charge of the wheel…"

Usami facepalms as he opens the door for her and are on their way towards the elevator.

"We never got late to a meeting thanks to him have we? Besides, his reckless driving also helps spice things up in life since you make me stay up late for work more than not! I need to have some fun in my life ya know? I'm still in my thirties after all!"

"…You sounded just like that man who constantly shows up in your dreams for a second there."

"Hehehe…did I? It would be great if it did! Now let's get going! I can't wait to finally see Sensei after twenty long years!"

In her eyes. The morning sun which she saw from that window was much brighter and radiant than any other...

****

"Ow! Ow! Ow! That seriously stings you guys! Easier on the bandages!"

"Stop squirming Sensei! We need to treat those injuries before they get worse nya!" Nyamo answer as Aika restrains him while Setsuna heals him whilst practicing her newly acquired magic as she applies the healing salves Nyamo grabbed between her tail onto his fresh wounds.

"Maybe we should take you hospital after all…"

"Forgive me for being stubborn. Please treat my wounds and don't drag me into a one of those. I'll behave." Shinji groveled immediately at Setsuna words.

"That's suspicious. Any reason for you turning so meek all of a sudden?"

"I'm not very fond of hospitals…and needles scares me."

"What are you? Five?"

"Only in the heart sweetheart. Sometimes I'm also eighteen over there too. Depends on whether I can get away with whatever I might have done previously. I only wish I could say the same about my body…"

"No wonder you're so childish! That's a pathetic new low even for you! Ayumu is less of a coward and she takes shots almost on a weekly basis!"

"That's actually a cute reaction coming out of you Sensei…"

"Thanks for trying to cheer me up Set-chan. But no sane forty-year-old man would feel happy over being called cute…and that burn was unnecessary for Ai-Chan…"

As the group bantered like usual. The mysterious wolf mixed in the group was closely analyzing Shinji's injuries.

(Astonishing. Even if we take healing magic into account. His injures were way too deep. A normal person would have been mortally wounded or dead by now. The most egregious ones, which he closed by freezing are also quickly regenerating as we speak too. Is this man really human?)

"I think we have someone more interesting to ask questions about now don't ya think so?"

Everyone's eyes turned at the pondering wolf until he noticed the stares pointed at him.

"Hm? Oh! Right! Guess I didn't introduced myself yet." He sits on a chair nearby and leans his head at the group. Revealing an aquamarine gemstone between his eyes.

"My name is Fenrir. One of the Firstborn Sacred Beasts. The one they called Forsaken Beast, bounded by this stupid leash and now merged with the little glasses girl over there."

To prove his point. Fenrir pulls the chain on his neck over his mouth and then points his snout at Setsuna.

"I remember hearing about you in one of the oldest records in Arcadia Archives! The Sacred Beast that was bounded with Gleipnir and sealed away for colluding with dark arts and demons standing against God!" Aika exclaimed.

"There was even a prophecy telling you would devour him and bring the end of the world nya!"

"Sheesh. The stigma still stuck around even after so many centuries passing by huh? Thanks for reminding me why I dislike my name so much. Not that I can do anything about it to counter the claims other than say its bullshit for now." Fenrir shrugs. Looking annoyed at their response

"What do you mean?"

"I literally have no clue on how to defend myself about that. Much like the other twelve of my kin. I lost all of my memories from that time too. The only thing I still know is that was I partnered with one of the Seven Heroes in their journey. Can't recall her name or face even if I wanted to."

"Guess we can't find answers surrounding Blackheart in that case. You do seem well-informed for someone supposed to be dormant for so long..."

"I could still catch glimpses of this world here and there every once in a while in my dreams. Although, the only reason I'm standing right in front of you all is because of the glasses girl stirred me from my slumber."

"Set-Chan did?"

"Yeah. She wanted to become strong enough to help you two so badly that she managed to establish a faint connection with me despite being sealed in a place supposedly unreachable to mortals and even demons."

Nyamo, Aika and her uncle proceed to stare at Setsuna's profile.

"You'll make blush if you stare any harder Sensei…"

"Well. I'm not certainly not glad that one more of my precious little girls is now mixed in this mess. But, I cannot deny we would be in hot water if you didn't show up earlier. So thanks Set-Chan. I owe you an extra spicy taco. I'll covertly bring it during your next lunch break."

"Looking forward to that Sensei. I would like to add that I also have a name you know? Calling me glasses girl is not going to work if we are supposed to team up. I'm counting on you. Fenrir." Setsuna extends her hand towards her new fluffy friend.

"Yea, my bad. You have a point. I'll be in your care from now on. Setsuna." Fenrir extends one of his paws and returns the gesture in kind.

(Call it a hunch but something tells me I'm in for a long ride. Your scent, the way you look and act feels familiar for some reason. The warm and cheery atmosphere you guys bring are just like…)

"Guess we got ourselves a new ally! Hope you have a good time with us Fen-Fen!"

"…What did you just called me?" Fenrir reminiscence ceased once Shinji had opened his mouth.

"You said you didn't like your name! Thought that meant it was up for us to pick a pet name for you or something!"

"I don't like the fact that I agreeing with the Pig. But, it does sound a lot cuter…"

"Nyahaha! I liked it too!"

"Yeah. It would be embarrassing to have my neighbors think I got a new dog and gave it such an edgy name…"

(Is your parents even going to accept taking him in?)

"It does sound like a name Crow-San would pick though…"

"He absolutely would." Both Setsuna and Nyamo nods in complete agreement.

"I'll rather be shunned than becoming such laughingstock!"

"C'mon! Don't be like that! Trust me! Being a goof isn't so bad! Bwahaha‼"

Shinji cackles as he tries to headpat the grumpy wolf.

"‼‼"

Fenrir cowered for a second before suddenly turning feral and bit Shinji's hand as he steps away.

"OUCH‼ What was that for?!"

(What the hell was that?! His hands were so soft and soothing that it scared me …his laughter even makes even my heart race …WAIT! Don't tell me the girl's affection for this man is so vast that it spilled over to my being as well?! THAT'S BULLSHIT!)

"Geez! If you are so against. We could always try another name! Maybe Fluffy or something is more up your alle-"

"No! No! Fen-Fen is fine! Just don't touch me and stay far away from me! Ya bastard!" He proceeds to hide behind his Partner.

"Geez! You're starting to sound like that one gym instructor I tried courting while back. You're gonna make this old man cry…" Shinji grumbles as he breathes a cold wind on his swollen bitten hand.

"Your pick di-didn't make me fe-feel glad or anything either so don't get the wrong idea either jackass!"

(Yep. We got an another Tsundere in our midst nya. I love how Sensei can always make the most serious moments turn into comedy gold! Nyahahaha!)

"Care to elaborate on that story Sensei?" Setsuna cracked her knuckles as she asks him with a sinister voice.

"Well…let's just say no fruits came from it. At least it wasn't disastrous enough to warrant a restraining order like a certain someone I know. Anyway, why are you so hung up on that Set-Chan? Also, please lower the screwdriver sweetie. You might poke someone in the eye with that…"

She calms down and hands him the screwdriver back. Setsuna blushes fervently, takes a deep breath and:

"Sensei. I know now it's not the right time to talk about this and this will bring nothing but trouble for you. But for a very long time. I always lov-"

"Ugh…my head…keep noise down…" The unconscious boy behind them started to wake up due to the group noisy back and forth.

Everyone but Shinji were immediately put on guard as Sei sat up and rubbed the back of his bandaged head.

Shinji stands in front of them and signals them with his arm to drop down as he casually approaches Sei and rustles his hair.

"I see that Set-Chan thankfully didn't a left scar on you. Good. That's one less thing to worry about."

"Sen…sei?" He asks while still in a daze. The shock from the blow might have left some lingering confusion in his mind.

"How are you holding up? I hope that at least Set-Chan's bashed the nasty thoughts out of your system."

"…so that wasn't a dream huh? I actually said and did all those horrible things…"

"At least you got to see a cute girl in a bunny costume. I would take having my head being smashed against the concrete over that as an absolute win! Especially since Ai-Can already did that to me thirty-seven times in the past already! Bwahahaha!"

(…Does he tallies the amounts of times I smack him around too? Here I thought the Cockroach was the only one creepy that way…)

"…So what happens now?" Sei asks offering no resistance towards the group.

"I already sent a Mind-Mail to our leader. She will probably call us soon for-"

"Napping in the shade! Scratching heaven's gate! Anyone can relate! Go! Go! Nyanko-Rangers!"

Aika is interrupted because of the loud ringtone bursting out of her uncle's back pocket. It was the Nyanko Rangers theme but with Arcadia's current Valkyrie voiced over it.

(Did the Pig/Sensei seriously recorded Boss/Agnicia-Sama in her private time?! Forget him! Everyone here is dead if she ever finds out!) Both Aika and her pet cat internally panics as Shinji puts the call on speaker.

"Hello Hello! This is Brazen Titties! Who iiiisssss iiiittttt?"

He melodically asks with an almost sarcastic tone.

"…Tsk!"

You could hear someone clicking their tongue before reluctantly answering:

"…This is Inverted Nipples. I've just received Aika's mail. Is the target really subdued?"

"Yes ma'am! It wasn't easy but Sloth is defeated!" Aika answered proudly.

"Perfect. Bring him here for custody while we prepare a sealing container for him."

"…You intend to seal the boy alongside it?" Shinji's grim immediately turned upside down upon the Valkyrie's wording.

"Hih‼" Just mentioning it by passing made Sei's instincts as a half-demon turn him pale.

"What do you expect us to do Sensei? He's a cardinal sin with legs. We can't exactly risk let him go loose like that or have him around like we did with Mammoth, who was already a great exception to the norm mind you. Arcadia isn't a daycare center for you and your misfits."

"Case in point. He just attacked all of us and intended to imprison us here for who knows how long." Setsuna interjected.

"Agnicia-Sama is right! Why are you even questioning the obv-" He puts hand in front of the girls to cut them off.

"The adults are talking. Could you two stay quiet for just a second?"

He answers in an intimidating, stern voice. The girls couldn't do nothing but swallow their spit and nod as they comply.

"Listen. I don't care if he attacked us willingly or not. Nobody is touching a single hair off his head! The boy already went through enough shit! If anyone wants to come and get one of my students. They will have to go through me first. Understood?"

"Sensei…"

"…I am well aware of your strength and admit that your dedication for the craft is nothing but respectable Sensei. I truly mean it. But, do you really have the confidence to try to fight and disband an entire army of Magical Girls for just one kid?"

"Do you really wanna stick around and find out? I don't care if I die trying or not. My life is worth nothing compared to a youngling's future…that does include yours and Edgy too. So, I humbly ask that you do not force my hand."

"…" A long moment of silence that nobody dared to disturb had passed before the caller continued:

"*Groan* I figured things would end up turning like this one way or another someday. I wanted to give you a chance Sensei. We truly did. But very well. So be it! Shinjirou Tsunaboshi! Under my authority as Valkyrie. You are now stripped from our ranks! Your Sacred Beast will be confiscated and I hereby declare you a enem-"

*Whisper, whisper*

"Nee-Sama! You can't possibly be serious! Sure! He might still be a human even now and our rules might technically apply to him but Sloth is still- but what about the order of our worl…but that's absu-"

*Whisper, whisper*

"Uhm. Is someone there with you?"

*Static*

Shinji tried to listen in and comprehend what going on the other end but couldn't really hear it clearly. He then realized someone might have covered the mic with their hand.

"*Sigh* The boy is cleared Sensei. Patch any loose ends on your side and meet Hide in the school for a portal ride here. We can discuss this once all of you get here. I need to go and set an evaluation for our newest recruit too..."

"Thanks for being so kind and understand Agi-Chan!" Shinji's cheery attitude quickly bounced back once he got what wanted.

"Yea yea…Oh! There's one more thing."

"Yea sweetie?"

"Don't forget you promised to delete that stupid tape if I played along with your silly games!"

"Bwahahaha! Of course! Do I look like the sort of person who would post it online for profit or turn that into my ringtone?"

"You better had not! Yale kicks will be a gentle push and an army will be nothing compared to what I will do to you!"

"See ya soon…Neko-Ranger Pink."

"AAAHHH-"

Shinji smirks before hanging the call amid the loud beastly howl of rage coming from the other side of the line.

The man gives a thumbs up to the boy behind and smiles before facing the girls again.

"Why don't you three go on ahead? Someone has to clean this mess we did here! Might as well be me and Kittypaws! I also wanna have a talk with Sei. In private."

"…Is everything going to be okay in here?"

"Relax Set-Chan! It's just going to be some boy's talk! Leave him to me! I'll meet you all above ground in a jiffy!"

"I understand Sensei. Let's get going you two."

"Faster I get away from you. The sooner this heart will stop palpitating…"

"You guys don't need to push-Hey!"

Setsuna and her Sacred Beast opens the door and push Aika and out before she could protest.

****

"You think the Pig have any idea of what he's doing?"

Aika breaks the long silence in the rising elevator and asks her friend swiping her lenses clean.

"I agree with the kid. I don't know if Sensei sounded like he had any plans." Fenrir scratches his neck as he imposes.

"Even if he doesn't, Sensei is good at improvising. He got to have a secret or two under his belt if he wanted to talk with that midget alone."

"Speaking of secrets. There was something bothering me for a while now…"

"Hm?" Setsuna raises an eyebrow inquisitively as she puts her glasses back on her face.

"Since you are obsessed with him. I guess you probably know something. Did you ever saw that massive scar on his back's?"

"…You mean you don't remember?"

"Remember what?"

"There were this one time we took a bath together with him drunk when were six and you asked him about that while we played in the tub…"

****

"…Ops. Shit." Shinji muttered under his breath before turning at his niece again and answers:

"This? It's not a big deal." He answers with a pained smile.

"But it looks like it hurts…"

Setsuna tried to touch the scar. But Shinji was quick to back away before she could.

Noticing they felt a bit taken aback by his sudden reaction. Shinji patted their heads to reassure them.

"…You two don't have to worry. It doesn't hurt anymore for quite a long time."

"How did you got something this big Sensei?" Setsuna asks with eyes full of innocent curiosity.

"…I got this over a bet on someone's future. It serves me as a reminder that some things are worth risking all you stand for. If anything, I take it as a badge of honor! Now look out for the shark! Bwahaha!"

He dove into the bathtub headfirst and shoved a shark toy in front of their faces.

"Hahaha!" They quickly forgot the topic and played alongside him.

****

"I forgot something like that had even happened. Seems like I repressed a lot of shit involving that dumb idiot."

"I'm more disappointed with myself for not paying attention or remembering how his naked body looked like…Tsk!"

"We/You were six. It would more terrifying if you actually did…"

Both Aika and Fenrir simultaneously expresses their concern for her as Setsuna clicks her tongue in frustration…

****

"…There they go."

*Flick*

Soon as the girls left. Shinji smile faded as he lit another cigar. Nyamo jumped out of his shoulder and nodded at him as she started cleaning the debris and fixing the room.

"Mind if I sit next to you? My old legs need a small break."

"…" Sei huddles to the side in silence.

"Thanks. Oh! I almost forgot! Here! Catch!" He throws at boy a package of hard candy labeled 'Mint Shells! Listea edition!'.

"I remembered these used to be your favorites the other day."

"…I'm surprised you managed to get your hands on one of these. The company was charged tax evasion and fraud last year. They filed for bankruptcy in such a bad state that not even Mom could secure their stock or keep them afloat."

"She's not the only one with friends in high places. I assume she might have told you one thing or two about me and the Tsunaboshi's by now?"

"…" Sei recoiled a bit by his question.

"Figures. You inching closer and closer to eighteen must have pushed her hand since she wants you to inherit her business. Did the name 'Demon Teacher' ever came in one of those discussions?"

"…" Sei nodded.

"I would appreciate if you didn't mention it to nobody." Shinji tightly gripped his pants in order to contain his many emotions.

"I won't. Not like I know anyone to share secrets and stuff like that."

"Then let's remedy that shall we? Let me tell you a secret about myself that not even your mother is aware of. There was a phase in my life where I was much worse than whatever you might have heard from her…"

Sei furrowed an eyebrow as Shinji stopped talking for a moment.

Perhaps unconsciously. The teacher began to rub the back of his hand as he continued to elaborate:

"After my mother passed away. I became terribly mortified of bonding with others. I closed my heart up and refused to let others inside. Using hostility to push people away from me and with time. I stopped caring about everything. Me, my family, others, life in general. My apathy knew no bounds…"

Hesitating, Shinji clenches his hand tighter in order to muster the will to continue speaking. Sei noticed a regretful look he never saw his teacher make and remained quiet.

"…Dragging my body to a hopeless tomorrow with no destination in sight. I pretty much left home right after and lived in the streets. I even missed my mother last moments because of that. Something inside me broke when I found a day after the fact. I ended up committing a lot of atrocities in order to survive alone like I had wanted. Things I'm not proud of myself. I took life for granted. While I might not have killed anyone directly. I still have hurt a lot of people in several ways and I admit to have gotten pretty close to it sometimes. There might be a bit of blood on my hands and that doesn't change even the fact I ruined a lot of lives because of it..."

"…Why are you telling me all this Sensei? It doesn't have to do anything with me."

"Just listen for a sec. I'm getting there okay?" He flicks his cig towards the thrash can nearby and pulls another one while he patted Sei on the head.

"I'll go back to talk about me another time once you get old enough to drink. First, I'll be blunt. I heard about what happened to you back in St. Marise."

"What?!" Sei was so shocked he stood up and his sharp ears straightened out in shock.

"The parallels between my past life and yours now are so close it scared me. I couldn't sit idly after learning about it. I bet the present you think the about same things in I did back then…"

Shinji slid the hand on Sei's head a bit lower to touch the tip of his ears and the back of his neck. They were full holes and scars. Almost as if they were stapled together many, many times. Sei was quick to brush his hand away and glare at him.

"What would you even know about it?! You weren't even around!"

"…Three years ago. Your mother ordered to keep my distance from you."

"She…did…what?"

". She thought you were getting too dependent of me for you to grow and mature. Because of my short-sightedness at the time. I agreed with her and did as she asked. Without me around to push you forward when needed. You ended up bitter, cynical and not trusting anyone. Just like I was. Yet you still the had kindness inside you not to harm anyone…"

"…"

"Sigh...Everyone was so worried in teaching you how to become an adult that nobody taught you to act like a man. Myself included."

"…" Sei gives him an inquisitive look. Aware of what he wanted to ask. The teacher continued:

"I might have greased the palms from a few of your family bodyguards and asked a few questions from some of your former teachers and classmates. It didn't take me long to connect a few dots."

"What would you know about me and that sorry excuse of a school?"

"I know you ended up becoming Marise second scapegoat…"

"So? That's common knowledge and doesn't change any-"

"…on purpose."

"…" Sei stopped talking immediately. For he was not expecting that accusation and had no words to defend himself.

"You did that in order to divert attention and protect someone did you not? Trust me. I know better than anyone how hard it is to sacrifice yourself and all you have for someone and carry all its misery for nothing in return. You have my upmost respect for that. You're a better man than I was at your age."

"…"

"Don't look at me like that. I'm not the only who figured that out either."

"What are you talking about Sensei?"

"Did you really thought I'm the only decent educator around these parts?"

"I'm just surprised that comes from the same school who didn't learned a single thing from their past mistakes."

"Fair point. As you are aware. St. Marise are very hard-headed and stuck in their old fashioned ways. Their neglect and lack of accountability during the Radiant Bridge debacle exposed that very well. Some were deadset in making you repeat a year because of your constant absences. Regardless of your mother 'donations' and interference for the contrary. Well, one of them realized what you did and why. She even vehemently sided in favor of letting you pass without any hitches. She's the main reason why you are now enrolled in Merry High too."

"…"

"You have a brighter path than me ahead of you Sei. The only person who really gave up on you is none other than yourself. Don't tread the same path that I did back then."

"You say all this but the Sensei I know is completely a different person from what you just described. What caused that change?"

"Oh, that? Well…" Shinji scratches his cheek in embarrassment and attempted to look the other way as he smiled.

"…Let's just say I was called out and realized how stupid I was. Lots of things happened after that."

"I don't think I can just let go of what happened to me just like that Sensei. Especially with current me looking like this…" Sei stared at his green hands and sharp nails.

"I was just about to talk about that. You can forget about our deal. Do whatever you wish to do."

"Huh?" Sei tilted his head baffled. Considering the flow the conversation was going. He was expecting Shinji to drag him out of his room even if he had to by force

"The first step in treating you like a man is letting you choose and respect your decisions as an adult. Stay here, go outside or come back to school. Find another future career, inherit you mother or not. All up to you. You can even repeat a grade if you want this time around as much as you want. Freedom not of consequence but of mind. My old man once told me."

"I doubt Mom would allow me to choose something like that for myself."

"No need to worry. I have already spoke with her about that."

"You expect me to believe the same woman who pretty much transformed my old man into that sad husk of a human being for a few careless mistakes is ok with her own child tarnishing their family name by becoming a recluse and flunking school or repeating a grade?"

"That was a bit of doozy I admit. But, she still cares about you a lot. It was easy to convince her once I pointed out the obvious."

"Which was?"

"That the both of us were at mainly at fault for you turning out like this."

"What?! You're kidding!"

"You can ask her yourself later if you want."

"I seriously doubt Mom just sat and took it like that. Even from you Sensei."

"*Whistles* Boy, she most certainly did NOT. Let me tell ya. You should have seen the look in her face. Had I not picked a public place to talk. I afraid I would have a bullet between my eyes by now…"

"…Can I really just choose stay here then? Even if you changed my mind. I can't really just go outside looking like this…"

"…I'll be the first to admit. Being an adult nor a man certainly isn't easy. Especially for misfits like you and me. Every night I try go to bed or fall asleep. I fear that the sins and mistakes of my past or the weight of the decisions I chose as the man I were catch up to me someday and it haunts me constantly. But. I've learned that living is still worth it. I wouldn't be able to see Ai, Set-Chan, you or any of my previous students grow up if I just lived that way or ended by my own hands."

"You're not really helping your case when there such burdens in the way of maturing…"

Sei answered snidely.

Shinji got up, put out and threw his second cigar at the thrash can before turning back at Sei.

"Since you are so keen judging people faces, actions and their feelings. Let me ask you this. Does this look like the face of someone who will die lamenting and leaving any lingering regrets behind to you?"

Shinji asked with the brightest and innocent smile he could muster in years.

"I'll go out in my own; with a bang and a reminded by everyone with gentle smile on my face as I stare at Death right in the eye. That's one of the greatest lessons Yuri-Nee-…I mean my late older sister and my family managed taught that idiotic me."

"…" The expressions on his former teacher face revealed to Sei that what he said truly came from experience and wasn't coming out of his ass.

"I only wish I knew who you were trying to protect with all that bravado. That would make things a bit easier to comprehend." Shinji stretches his back and checks the time on his phone.

"Wait, are you telling you don't know?!"

"Yeah. It's not like your previous teacher could just go ahead and ask it to your face either. Nobody knows. Was I supposed to?" Shinji tilted his head at Sei's sudden reaction.

"But why would bring- I was sure you-Huh?"

Sei was left a bit stunned at his response before calming down.

"Is something wrong? Don't tell me! Was it a girl?" Shinji smirked a little and tries to tease him.

"No. It's nothing Sensei. Heh. I suppose it must be either your terrifying instincts or fate playing its hand then…"

"…I gotta get going before Ai-Chan starts throwing a fit. If you ever decide or need anything. You know where to find me…"

Before he reaches for the doorknob. Shinji turns back again and crouch in front of Sei as he looks at him deep in the eye.

"Oh! But, there is one last lesson I would like to teach you before I leave."

"*Groan* What is it this time Sensei?" Sei was starting to get annoyed with the constant back and forth.

"It's never too late to change yourself."

"…"

"See ya kid."

With that Shinji pats Sei in the back one last time and finally leaves the room. Making his way towards the elevator…

****

*Thud*

"Pwahh! I'm can finally take a breather! I'm really not used to talk about that sort of stuff without some alcohol in my system!" Shinji pulls a flask out of the back of his underwear, lean on the elevator wall and slides his back until he sat down as gulps a large swing down his gullet.

"…Thanks for just listening our conversation without intervening Kittypaws." He strokes the silent kitty sitting right next to him.

"…It felt like it wasn't my place to intrude in the conversation between you two nya."

"Thanks. I'm sure you are curious after hearing all that stuff about me."

"…You don't have to tell me if you don't want to Sensei. Everyone has their own secrets."

"You got that right. Well. Now that this matter with Sei is done and over. I can finally shift my focus onto you." Shinji gets up and swipes the dust off his pants.

"Me?" Nyamo tilted her in confusion.

"C'mon. Don't think I didn't notice you spacing out and acting weird the whole week. I might play the clown and be a big drunkard but I'm not THAT stupid."

"What are you talking about Sensei?"

"You been acting weird ever since our fight with Scribbles last week. You even started muttering stuff to yourself."

"Nyahaha! I really have no idea what you are talking about Sensei! Did you drink that weird old bottle stashed under your counter again?" Nyamo giggles as she taps Shinji's lap in response.

The way she was acting was completely natural to how Nyamo usually is.

However, something about it didn't sit well with Shinji. His expression stiffened and instincts were telling him something was deeply wrong.

"…There is something I would like to check it out before we get above ground. Would you mind merging with me again for a minute?"

"Sure Sensei!"

The next moment. Both of them had fused. His clothes went back to the Magical Girl uniform and Nyamo had transformed into a wand.

"…We're going to 'that' place again."

"Alrighty! I'll focus on the entrance while you maintain the structure!"

Shinji then closed his eyes and concentrated. The sounds made from the rising elevator suddenly disappeared as both Shinji and Nyamo lost awareness of their surroundings and their consciousness slipped away.

The two found themselves formless and fluttering between the dark sea of that separated both their souls and minds. Shinjirou then raised his hand to part the 'waters' and shaped an endless hallway into existence. Two parallel brightly shining lines suddenly appeared above their heads connected to the hallway and their bodies then regained form. Retaining their non-merged appearance.

"I wasn't expecting you wanting to bring us here again Sensei."

The 'walls' of said hallway was revealed to be made of several small screens. Each of those were the collective memories of the Sacred Beast and its host.

"There's something that's bugging me and I wanted check it out…" He then looked at the dim red line having a much duller light than the blue colored one and took a glance at the hallway behind him.

"I appreciate that you never tried to brute-force your way into my memories…"

It was true. Most of the screens consisted of memories of Nyamo herself and from when she was bound to Aika's. All the way from back when she was born until the day she awakened Nyamo and became a Magical Girl.

"Even if I did. Your entire being unconsciously rejects anything that tries to get close to it…I can feel the sorrow, pain and remorse it emanates all the way from here. There's no point in trying to understand if you don't others to do it nya."

"…Which makes my next request an incredibly selfish thing to do. Would you mind me trying to poke at your memories other than when Ai awakened you? I get the feeling there's something important hidden in there." He points at the gemstone on her head.

"Uh…I was strictly told to forbid any sort contact there because they can sometimes get dangerous or unstable. But that technically was applied to Ai and not you…so I guess we could…" Nyamo blurted that last part out loud.

"…Was it Agi-Chan or Edgy order…or maybe someone else's?"

"Nya!" Nyamo covered her mouth once she realized what she had said it out loud.

"Tha-that doesn't matter now! Nyahahaha! Go ahead Sensei!"

Nyamo quickly tried to avoid the topic and leans her head to present her gemstone to him.

"Okay. Hold still…" Shinji then gently places his palm over Nyamo's core and the gem began to shine in an incandescent light. He dove deeper and entered the very depths of Nyamo's soul.

(I remember reading about this in Ai's grimoire but experiencing it firsthand is something else...)

Most of what he found was nothing but darkness and static sounds.

(Oi! Kittypaws! You here? Can you hear me?)

Silence filled the bottomless as his voice echoed the surroundings.

Shinji tried swimming deeper in but everywhere he went gave the same result…

(Guess there isn't much to find here…maybe I should ask Agi-Chan or Edgy about this upfront and-)

(Shi...nji...over...here...)

(Hm?)

Shinji felt someone calling for his name and turned his back. The figure disappeared before he was able to discern its shadow and what it was pointing towards it.

(Is that a...)

…That is, until he found an incredibly small crack in deepest corners of Nyamo's being. Had he not stumbled it by accident, it would have gone by unnoticed.

(...Was this always there? Pretty sure there was nothing there a second ago.)

Shinji got closer to the crack and investigate. The gap was too small for him to enter and tried to peer inside of it instead.

It was akin to peeping from a keyhole. While incredibly dark and hard to see, Shinji had greatly adapted his sight to be much higher than the average person, thanks to his past lecherous activities. He developed night-vision and depth perspective thanks to it.

(Lets see what I can find here...)

What he could see from inside the small gap was a secluded alleyway with three people. Two of them had theirs heads were completely hidden by some sort of static cloud.

The closest one was of a young girl imprisoned by some sort of reddish mineral like substance, leaving only her head free. She was desperately flailing inside trying to break free to no avail. Her eyes completely black from crying too much. The body under the crystal was full of open wounds and her clothes tattered.

{Usami-Kun! Belgrim-San!}

She desperately yelled in tears at the dark but there was no response.

Shinji tried to look at whatever the girl was shouting above her but couldn't find it. He then realized something glinting red under the moonlight and followed its source to find a gruesome image even by his standards.

There were two bloody men being hanged by a cross made of the same reddish mineral. Their limbs and torso pierced through several spikes growing from inside the cross.

{YOU BASTARD‼! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS‼!}

The other was of older woman fiercely fighting against a hooded figure. The body shape under its robes suggested a slim man with a misshapen arm.

She cut through his body several times with her magical spear with fierce roar. But none of them didn't even faze her opponent.

{This is all the highly esteemed Demon Hunter can do? How pathetic. If only you didn't have protect the dead weight over there. The passage of time really diluted the power inside you humans. Guess I'll have to rely on the 'others' to completely undo her seal…} He then stomped the spear's head into the ground as a scarlet began flame to envelop his leg and spread into her weapon.

{NYAAA‼} The spear suddenly yelled in agony in a familiar voice. Causing the woman to let her guard down.

{Nyam-Shit-}

{Hatred buds and conceals! Create Blood! Steel!}

{GWWAHH‼!} Before she was even able to finish her sentence. The hooded figure grabbed her by the neck and the pools of his own blood on the floor suddenly hardened as they pounced at her and the screeching spear. Lacerating her entire body countless times. They didn't even have the time to shout in pain due to the way their body was tortured without pause.

{Uh...ahh...}

Once she had lost her strength and barely twitched. The man violently slams her body against the concrete next to the spear which suddenly transformed into a wounded tabby cat and fell to her side.

{NOZOMI-SENPAI‼ NYAMO‼}

The girl behind them shouted helplessly.

{Roo..kie…Noz…o…mi…so…rry} Before she was able to continue talking. The cat reached her paw into the woman tears and fainted.

{This is…nothing…just…close…your…eyes kid…*bleugh*!} She kindly smiled trying to reassure her but hurls a huge amount of blood on top of her already crimson-stained clothes once the bloodthirsty demon stepped on her chest. He licks the drops that fell on his face with glee.

{It's okay little girl. The Demon Hunter is right! This will be over soon…not! If only you weren't so weak and such a hindrance for her! Their blood is in your hands!}

He then shows with wicked, sadistic smile and puts both his hands on the ragged breathing woman and motionless limp kitty foreheads. The same scarlet flame from before began to permeate into their bodies.

{Rejoice in the endless suffering that is life! Blood Overdrive!}

{GWAAAAAHHH‼‼}

{NOZOMI-SENPAII‼!}

The woman lets out a shriek louder than anything before which echoed under the moon as torrents of blood suddenly began to pour out of every orifice in her head.

{!!!} The kitty began to spasm in pain even while unconscious.

"Such sweet cries of despair! Give me more!" Having monstrous smile that would put out any demon to shame. He lets go of the cat and places his free hand on wrist holding her face. Several runes begin to surface on his crystalized arm and glow in a mix of red and violet flame.

"Innate pains of a past that remains! Wounded Blood!"

"Gwah…" The wounds on the woman suddenly began to healed yet she still harbors a pained expression branded in her face.

{No time for you to rest dear Demon Hunter! Your blood will still serve as a fine catalyst for my plans!}

{Bas..tard…} She tried to struggle but the he didn't let go on the firm grip on her face for not even an inch.

{Strive to survive! Stain the mud in your flood like God's wine! All in vain! Blood Overdrive!}

{Gwa..aahhh..AHHHHH‼!}

{NOZOMI-SENPAI!}

{More! More! MORE PAIN! YAHAHAHHAH!} The demon manically laughs as he repeats the torturous cycle over and over.

{Get...away...} Nyamo's faint voice began to echo and reverberate in Shinji's own mind.

"Kittypaws?"

{Don't...look...at me...} The motionless cat in the assailant's hands suddenly opened her eyes and stared directly at the teacher peeping through the gap. Her eyes were bloodshot and glowing in a bright yellow like the moon in the skies.

{DON'T LOOK AT ME! GET AWAY!}

Her voice began to grow louder and louder until it drowned all other sounds in Shinji's ears.

"Kittypaws! Its me! It's okay! I-"

{GET AWAY! GET AWAY! GET AWAY! GET AWAY! GET AWAAAAY!!!!}

"Woah!" Not even a single second after he was able to hear Nyamo's(?) shouting. Shinji suddenly saw a weird runic symbol in front of his eyes. He was then promptly pulled away and forcefully cut off from the merging process. In fact, he was so launched so hard that Shinji had hit his back against the elevator's wall pretty hard. Causing it tip over slightly.

"Oh my god! Are you alright Sensei?!" Nyamo rushed to aid him.

"Yeah…Did you saw it too?"

"See what? After you entered, I got lost and couldn't see or hear anything! I was so worried you-" Shinji then gently patted her head. The same mysterious symbol from before was present in her ruby for a moment fading away in a split second.

"…It's okay. It was nothing. Just the drunkenness getting to me. Sorry for worrying you." He cautiously stared at his fingertips as he did so. They were a bit seared from where he had touched the crack from before.

(Whatever the hell that was. I'm pretty certain that it's an absurdly strong curse. But who placed such thing on Kittypaws? Why? Guess I'm not the only one with skeletons in their closet... More importantly. That little girl's voice sounded very familiar…I should call Lil Sis Kumaki-Chan sometime and see if she can give me a few pointers about exorcisms. That grizzly bear really did become a shrine maiden.)

Before Shinji was capable to gather his thoughts. The elevator bell ranged and they had arrived the ground floor.

"Finally! What took you so long Pig?! Bleh! You reek of booze again! What the hell did you two did in there?!" Aika wasted no time to pinch her nose as she kicked and insulted him.

"Bwahaha! My bad! Men's talk tend to be a lengthy and personal thing…"

"I bet you two just spent the whole time talking about fetishes and other dirty stuff!"

"How obscene…would you mind sharing some of yours in that case Sensei?" Setsuna asked with sparkling eyes and a small notebook plus pen in her hand.

"Not even five seconds in and conversation already derailed to this damn level…" Fenrir lowers his head in resignation.

"You three really have no faith in me huh?"

Seriousness disappeared in the blink of an eye as our cast made their way towards Merry High and meet up with Crow. Who wasted no time opening a portal to Arcadia…

****

"Is it always lively like this in here?" Setsuna asked as she points at all the commotion inside the cloudy paradise of Magical Girls.

Many of them were either training much harder than usual or running back and forth carrying several crates full of drinks, foods and supplies.

"Are we having a party? Someone should have told me. I would have brought some of my best sake and dress to impress!"

"I really doubt that tacky purple tuxedo you have is going to amaze anyone…" Aika answered.

"Hey! That's a family heirloom! It has been around for five generations!"

"…We just got ourselves a visitor." Crow curtly stated.

"Where's Birdie by the way? Haven't seen him around."

"Karasu was filling my spot on a department store while I came back here. He should be arriving soon."

"HEYY! Sensei! Ai-Chan!" Bink comes from the other side of the road waving at them.

"Speedo! How was Inazuma's show?" Shinji fist bumps and then wrap his arm around Bink's shoulder.

"Great! Me and Akira-Chan even bought t-shirts!" He points at the shirt stamped with an idol illustrated on it. Shinji then notices the signature on the corner and his eyes widen in surprise.

"Holy shit! Scribbles is moving up in the world already! I should ask if he can lend me some money next we go out drinking…"

"The fact you can already plan to mooch someone like that is either impressive or shameless in my opinion…something smells good though. This place feels strangely nostalgic for some reason…" Fenrir sighed as he sniffed the sweet smell in the air. Bink poked his head behind Shinji and his eyes went wide in surprise once he saw the fabled wolf.

"No way! Fenrir-San?! Is that you?!"

"…Do we know each other?"

"It's me! Bink! Don't me you forgot this pretty face!" Bink does his usual pose with a nostalgic look on his face.

"Can't remember ever meeting someone that stupid…"

"Kyahahah! Your sharp tongue is still just like Inca and Setsuna-San's! I'm glad you are okay! It has been so long since you mysteriously disappeared and I beca-" He reflexively shuts his mouth with his tail before he could say anything more.

"Is something wrong?"

"N-No! It's nothing! I was just happy to see a familiar face around here…it has been so long…haha…" Bink showed a melancholic smile before quickly trying to change the subject.

"Still. The concert pales in comparison to whatever is going on here huh?"

"Like I said. We got a guest coming over." Crow points at the strange limousine out of place parked in front of the (temporary) Valkyrie Quarters.

"But that car it's-ouch!" Aika became so excited she bit her tongue. Her eyes sparkled as she stared Crow in the face. He understood what she wanted to ask without saying it out loud and nodded.

"Blegh! She's a Magical Girl too? No wonder you got so into this 'part-time job.'" Setsuna used air quotes as she too stared at the luxurious car in disgust.

"Yeah. That hag is here. Yay…" Crow unenthusiastically imitated her energy mixed in sarcasm.

"YESS‼‼ It has been months since she last visited!"

"That cologne…is Agi-Chan older sister really here?!" Bink sniffed the air around and suddenly became just as restless as Aika.

"…" Crow nodded yet again.

"ALRIGHT‼" Aika and Bink high-fived each other and started prancing.

"Now that's unusual sight. We having the prime minister coming over or something?" Shinji jokes.

"…Remember when we mentioned that very rarely. There are previous Valkyries in the world which retire still retaining their powers and memories? Well, we have one of them right here visiting."

"I can't wait to play with the Goddess of War again!" Bink screamed in huge hurrah.

"Me too nya!" Nyamo cheered.

"You mean getting kicked in the face and landing into the moon again right?" Aika sarcastically teases him as she pokes him with her elbow.

"That was the best part! The really hard part was getting back on Earth! I had to figure a way back and floated back here until I landed in Africa! I had to hitchhike all over the world to get back here…"

"No wonder things had gotten so quiet for almost four months!"

(Did you came back like a meteor? I recall hearing on the news about a mysterious flying object falling out of the sky and causing huge earthquake there a few years ago. It created a crater with a narrow impact center of a ball…or someone's head...) Setsuna pondered.

"Goddess of War?" Shinji ignored their hype and asked Crow.

"The only reason the 'Demon Hunter' is not considered the strongest Valkyrie of all time after the First is because of her pupil that was chosen after she stepped down. She was given that title by the very demons themselves."

"I heard from a pal still living there that it was a unanimous agreement by the most powerful clans too!" Bink stepped in until Aika pushed him back and started talking excitedly.

"Not only that! She is the strongest willed woman I've ever met! Opening her fashion business from the ground up, rapidly raised to success and become one of the most respectable women in the country! The Blushing Maiden CEO and fashion industry giant. She even modeled some of her stuff herself and are all pieces handmade/drawn by mostly her! I admired her so damn much!"

"…If she was so strong. Why did she retire so early?"

"…" Aika enthusiasm suddenly dropped from her uncle question and Crow continued explaining things for her:

"After graduating from college. She started juggling between the Valkyrie duties and her job. Once she found her stepsister was possibly chosen to become the next Valkyrie and her business skyrocketed into popularity. She decided to pass the baton to her and focus on her own career."

"Word of mouth in hell says she was started out a problematic student and called 'Rebellion Princess' in her early years. Her red hair instilled fear upon all demons. Even those descending from royalty. Which earned her new title."

"'Rebellion Princess?'" Shinji eyebrow twitched once he heard that name.

"…Hey. Edgy. Come with me for a sec." He then pulled Crow closer in corner and whispers:

"…. What was Agi-Chan's full name again?"

"…" Crow was reluctant to answer but still did after a few seconds.

"Beatrice Cruz."

(Rebellion Princess…Family Cruz…Could she be…nah. There's no way it can be 'her' of all people. Must be a crazy coincidence or something…)

"Another question then."

"Yes Sensei?"

"…Is she hot?" He asks with a huge grin on his face.

"!" Setsuna pouts and looks at Fenrir. The two nodded at each other and…

"OW!"

…Setsuna quickly punched him in the gut like a bullet while Fenrir bit him in the leg…

****

"…I'm serious! I want you on your absolute best behavior! DO.NOT.EMBARASS.US! Did I make myself clear?"

"Yes ma'am." Both Bink and Shinji's answer robotically.

"Then repeat what we are going to do."

"We will report Sloth's subjugation. Help Set-Chan's recruitment and then rot in my/Sensei's apartment until your role model goes home."

"Good. We are here..." Aika takes a deep breath before going for the doorknob but her uncle is faster and barges in like he usually does.

"Agi-Chan! Yahoooo! You told me to delete that recording and I did! But, I still have that selfie of you flexing in the mirror in a sling bikini! Can I open a OnlyAbs account on your name and…" Shinji suddenly froze in front of the door and the cast quickly checked inside to what was going on.

"WHAT DID I JUST SAID?! YOU DIP…shit?"

What they came across was very surreal even by Arcadia standards.

"Orya! Panda Dragon Fist!"

A large panda is seen next to the window, practicing some shadowboxing against a completely shattered wooden remains of a training dummy and a handsome young man in a butler suit and bunny is hanging a bunch of dresses and underwear spare on his arms. So was Yale acting like a coatrack.

"Oh. Looks like they arrived the exact way you joked they would Agnicia-Sama. You should consider placing a sign here in front of the door if you knew about the risks…or an enchanted lock."

Next to him was both a half-naked Agnicia and a gorgeous older woman. Gorgeous wasn't enough to describe her beauty. Her figure accentuated in all the right places. The mole on her chin and left breast. The bottom half of her body which was thick and completely overshadowed her massive chest size that only Makoto could best her in that regard. She wasn't a cake nor a bombshell. She was the entire bakery with a nuke stashed inside for good measure… and they were right in middle of changing inside the Valkyrie's Office for some reason.

"I-uh-Wha-what-wha?!" Agnicia panicked and got tongue-tied once she saw Crow mixed between the crowd.

(…Did she gotten more buff or am I seeing things?) Crow thought to himself with a disinterested look on his face.

"KYAHHH‼!" Agnicia cries and hugs her knees to cover herself.

"I'm so sorry for this monkey! Agnicia-Sama! Lena-San!" She bowed repeatedly and then turned towards her uncle.

"You moron! Don't just stand there with a shitty grim on your…face?"

There were no sight of flushness or arousal on her uncle's face. If anything. Shinji eyes were wide open in shock. He was so appalled and pale that he didn't knew how to react. The phone in his hand containing the aforementioned selfie of Agnicia flexing, several bottles, flasks, dirty magazines and cigar cartons fell out of his clothes as he visibly and figuratively deflated.

Shinjirou was more shocked rather than pleased by the sight as the gorgeous woman with Black and blonde undertones in her hair. She was after all. Someone he knew better than anyone and never would have expected to find her in Arcadia out of all places. Not even in his wildest drunken dreams.

"…Daisy? Is that really you?" The teacher mumbles as he asks with his jaw still on the floor and slowly pointing his finger at her.

"Ah! I can't believe it! It really is you Sensei! Long time no see! I missed you so much!".

'Daisy' wastes no time in covering herself. Instead, she joyfully dashes towards Shinji and hugs him, pressing her huge bosom between his face while still completely half-naked. Shinjirou was too stunned to react and remained frozen in place.

"I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE THIS BITCH‼!" Setsuna went ballistic amidst the chaos while Aika was left just as dumbfounded as her uncle.

"NYAHAHAHAH‼‼!/ KYAHAHHA‼!" Nyamo and Bink gasped for air as they started rolling in the floor from laughing too much. Fenrir just accepted that his life is never getting as calm as it was from inside that seal and sighed as he chugs one of the bottles Shinji dropped in one go.

Now redder than a tomato with steam erupting out of her ears. Beatrice was busy trying to desperately jump out of the window into the bottomless abyss still in her underwear while Yale, the panda and bunny butler were trying to stop her with all their might…

0