Character Sheet 4
830 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

JIN YAMANAKA UZUMAKI (Six Paths):

OVERVIEW

  • After consuming the fruit of the divine tree, Jin gains immeasurable power and becomes a progenitor of chakra.
    • Because he has DNA from both Hashirama and Madara grafted onto his body, Jin’s eyes evolved into Rinnegan after he ate the chakra fruit.
  • Jin merges with the divine tree and becomes his own Ten-Tails.
  • Is currently 17 years old.

 

APPEARANCE

  • Jin gains the appearance of an Ōtsutsuki; having white hair, pale skin, and he became enveloped by a cloak of chakra that manifests into physical clothing: a full-bodied black garment with black pants, gloves, and boots, over which he wore a flowing white robe with six black magatama markings across his chest and the familiar pattern of a black Rinnegan and nine black magatama markings in rows of three on his back.
  • His eyes now have the Rinnegan and he now has a third eye with the Rinne Sharingan on his forehead.
  • Whenever he uses sage mode, the pigmentation that forms around his eyes is now black.

 

AYANAMI HYUGA (Six Paths):

OVERVIEW

  • Ayanami learned Lee and Guy’s form of taijutsu.
  • Ayanami manifests six path chakra.
  • Now possesses the Wood Style kekkei genkai.
  • Is currently 17 years old.
  • Ayanami has Kaguya’s DNA grafted onto her body.
  • Ayanami’s Byakugan evolves into Tenseigan due to now having Otsutsuki chakra.
    • Because Ayanami has the Tenseigan, she can now possess the Tenseigan Chakra Cloak.
      • She can stack sage mode on top of her chakra mode like Naruto.

 

APPEARANCE

  • Her skin is now a little paler than it once was.
  • Ayanami now wears Konoha's standard infantry clothing: a flak jacket, dark blue pants, and a long-sleeve shirt.
  • When using the Tenseigan Chakra Mode, Ayanami gains a cyan-colored chakra shroud with a full-length haori, six magatama markings on her collar, dark markings over her eyebrows and lower eyelids, and a single horn shaped like Kaguya's extending from her forehead. The shroud constantly radiates flickering flames of chakra, and her clothing and hair continuously billow upwards as if caught in a strong breeze.
    • Whenever she uses sage mode in conjunction with the Tenseigan Chakra Mode, the pigmentation that forms around her eyes is now dark green.

 

YEAGER:

OVERVIEW

  • Another reincarnation from our real world, he was a mixed martial artist from Germany.
  • Reincarnated in the body of Lars Alexandersson (Ultimate Ninja Storm 2).
    • This Lars is one of Orochimaru’s earliest cloning attempts.
  • Lars’ body is biologically 25 years old.
  • Chose ‘Yeager’ as his new name (Attack On Titan was his favorite anime).

 

APPEARANCE

  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 77 kg
  • Looks exactly like Lars Alexandersson from the game, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.
    • Has green eyes and blond hair that features fringe bangs with upturned spikes in the back and a topknot in the shape of a crescent moon.
    • He wears a patterned red kimono, decorative white obi, and golden armor adorned with a lion, spiral designs, and clawed gauntlets. His outfit includes golden accessories, including a hair pin, rings fastened to the collar of his kimono, and an accessory on the knot of his obi. The back of his kimono features a stylized "46" design as his clan symbol.
13