Chapter 58
242 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you think Goku and Vegeta will ever surpass Beerus and Whis?
  • One day Votes: 14 100.0%
  • Never Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 14

Announcement
This will probably be the last fight where Jin can be OP for a while.

“I remember now… you’re the wretch that killed me!” An enraged Fugai howls as she races toward Jin. “I’M GONNA TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!!!”

Kamira transforms into a bat-like monster and flies after her teammate. “I get first crack at him! He crushed my arms and legs.”

Two of Haido’s knights quickly charge at Jin in a pincer attack, but Jin out-maneuvers them both and appears behind Fugai in the blink of an eye. Still smiling, the young Uzumaki grabs the werewolf tightly by the legs.

“Let me borrow this.”

Jin twirls the reanimated Fugai around, he is the ribbon dancer and she is the ribbon. Jin’s movements are so fast and powerful that Fugai is rendered helpless; if the she-wolf were still alive, her neck would be breaking due to the whiplash effect many times over even with her gelel stone.

As Kamira swoops down from above, the young Uzumaki holds Fugai aloft and then quickly brings her down with great force. The she-wolf is used as a makeshift melee weapon to bludgeon the vampiric-knight into the ground, a small seismic event is created where Kamira lands. Jin begins to repeatedly bash the bat with the wolf, he holds back just enough so that the cave doesn’t cave in. The crater Kamira is in gets deeper with each blow.

You will be shown how I've become indestructible…! Jin sings in his head as he beats down his undead opponents. …Take a last look around while you're alive, I'm an indestructible master of war~!!

“There’s no metal in this cave, you punk!” Ranke shouts as she generates electricity in her hands. “Tornado Lightning!!”

The hulking, reanimated woman wields the lightning as if it were a whip, tearing up the ground with each lash. Easily deciphering the Frankenstein-woman’s attack pattern, Jin casually impales Kamira with a black rod and throws Fugai through the lightning whip and into Ranke; the force of Jin’s throw sends both girls crashing into the wall.

“Uuggghh… Wh--?!”As Ranke slowly comes to, she’s shocked to her core.

Jin towers over her, boredom with a hint of annoyance is written all over his face. He creates another black receiver and idly twiddles it in his hands. The knight is completely horrified by the colossal gap in his and her power.

“...How? HOW ARE YOU THIS--HRNK!”

Haido’s knight’s bellowing is interrupted as she and her colleague are both run through by Jin’s black rod.

They are stronger, but they’re skill and techniques are the same as when I first fought them… Jin internally gauges their battle power. I’m fairly certain that Sasuke at the start of Shippuden could crush each of them with half of his power. If only these girls weren't monsters inside and out, I would've asked out any one of them…

If only I had some glass bottles with me--oh, well… With an eerie smile, Jin turns his attention to the knights’ leader. “Oh, Haido. Come out to play-ayyy!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Jin is dealing with the reanimations, Sasuke, Itachi, and Kabuto take their fight to another section of the cave so that no one will interfere. Itachi runs toward the snake sage with Sasuke’s sword in-hand.

“...this jutsu is, ‘IZANAMI!’” The reanimated Uchiha shouts as he clashes with Kabuto.

Sparks fly off from the point of impact between Sasuke’s blade and Kabuto’s chakra scalpels. The clash ends as both ninjas force each other back, Itachi lands right beside his younger brother.

“The Izanagi changes fate while the Izanami decides fate. Sasuke, stay close to me.”

Itachi tosses back Sasuke’s sword.

Kabuto weaves a sign. “I confess that I don’t know what you’re up to, but whatever it is--nothing will work against me. Seems you still don’t understand what you’re dealing with, Sage Art: Inorganic Reanimation!”

The ground, the walls, and the ceiling all begin to move with the fluidity of water, it moves like ocean waves. Suddenly all the stalagmites and stalactites point towards the two brothers and swiftly strike at them like snakes.

As the mounds of rock get closer, Sasuke leaps into the air and summons his susanoo. A curse mark pattern forms on the ethereal, purple avatar as it forms. Sasuke’s susanoo holds aloft its sword and performs a 360 degree spin as it swings it; the stalagmites and stalactites all shatter, sending dust and debris in all directions.

The strength from the Eternal Mangekyo and this ‘gelel stone’ are almost overwhelming… Sasuke stoically revels in his newly acquired abilities. I can accomplish anything with this power…!

Because Kabuto is actively blinding himself with his brille to shield himself from the Uchiha brothers’ ocular genjutsu, he can’t see Sasuke maneuvering through the air behind him. Sasuke throws his sword like a lance to spear the medical ninja. The spy easily catches the blade; Kabuto’s snake holds the sword in its mouth, Sasuke feels as if he’s being taunted.

“Rrgh…” Sasuke grunts.

The snake sage smugly waves his finger. “My sensory abilities are superior to what they were.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I-If only… If only you didn’t get in my way…” A helpless Haido mutters on the ground. “If only you didn’t exist… I WOULD HAVE CONQUERED THIS WORLD BY NOW!!!”

The would-be despot is lying on his stomach weak and powerless at Jin’s feet, five black rods protruding from Haido’s back. His fingers move, his legs move, his entire body twitches as if he is trying to break free.

Jin impales the tyrant with another rod for good measure. “Too bad for you I am here!”

“Earth Style: Earth Hold.”

All the earth in Jin’s immediate vicinity morphs into two thick walls and rise from the ground. They sandwich Jin, trapping him in between them tightly.

“Wind Style: Spiraling Wind Ball.”

A volley of small, whirlwind-like balls are hurtling toward the Onikage at the speed of lightning. They smash into the entrapped Jin in rapid succession, causing a smokescreen.

“Well that was easy.” The largest of the remaining reanimations boasts.

“Fudo, don’t gloat, all you did was trap him in rocks--*I* was the one that made the killing blow.”

“Fudo, Fuka, enough fighting--Fuen, check the body.” Kazuma orders his team.

The kunoichi walks toward where Jin was, the dust clears to see a red-headed boy sprawled on the ground. He stares blankly at the ceiling with glazed eyes; Fuen cautiously kneels down and checks his pulse, she reaches for his neck and feels nothing.

“It’s over, he's de--?!”

The reanimated kunoichi is shocked as the body disappears in a puff of smoke.

“How cute. The little terrorists want to play.” A cute yet condescending voice echoes from behind.

All four reanimations turn around to see that Jin is standing several yards behind them in a jovial manner, he wears a look of amusement as he twirls a black rod between his fingers; he casually paces back and forth. Jin’s sunny demeanor puts the four remaining reanimations on edge.

With dark chakra, these four are all comparable to Tenchi Bridge Orochimaru… Jin stops pacing and with his black receiver, points at the kneeling reanimation. “I wouldn’t kneel there if I were you.”

After hearing the young Uzumaki’s words, Fuen feels something grab hold of her; the undead kunoichi looks down and sees a pair of hands growing out of the ground. The hands’ grip suddenly grows tighter and begins to pull her down.

“AAIEEE!” Fuen screams as she’s dragged into the ground.

8