Chapter 1 : The beginning of succession to Tang Bohu
346 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jinling No. 1 Middle School.

An 18-year-old handsome boy, sitting in a noisy classroom, with blank eyes and a wry smile at the corners of his mouth, looking at everything around him.

The college entrance examination is approaching, and everyone is working hard to review it. He is the only one who has a lack of memory and forgets what he has remembered, so he can only watch it quietly.

[Ding….. The existence of the host is detected, and the Great Inheritance Wealth System is turned on! 】

At this moment, a mechanical sound suddenly rang in Lin Feng’s mind.

[The Great Inheritance Wealth System, as the most powerful system in the 23rd century, aims to cultivate the host to become an unprecedentedly powerful god. 】

[Ding….. The newbie gift package is open. Congratulations to the host for successfully inheriting Tang Bohu’s wealth and gaining a flood of talents! 】

Before Lin Feng could react, he felt that his brain was ethereal, and a warm torrent instantly rushed into his mind, thoroughly washing his soul from the inside out.

“this……”

Lin Feng looked at the colorful panel in the void in disbelief.

The fatigue of the brain that used to be felt completely disappeared, and it was replaced by a wealth of knowledge.

It seems that in his mind, there are many memories that he doesn’t know from the ages, and he can burst out inspiration at any time as long as he wants.

This feeling surprised Lin Feng.

But he liked it very much.

Inadvertently, Lin Feng pulled out a high school mathematics book from the table and looked through a few pages carefully.

Sure enough, his brain not only remembered the content, but also deduced higher-level mathematical knowledge, such as ordinary differential equations, abstract algebra, complex variable functions, and so on.

“Awesome, my system!”

As a new youth in the 21st century, Lin Feng certainly will not have read novels.

It’s just that he didn’t expect that one day, he would be able to obtain the system like the protagonist of the novel.

“Tsk tusk! It’s time to show real technology.”

Without the slightest hesitation, Lin Feng kept flipping through all the textbooks from Grade One to Grade Three, constantly absorbing and expanding knowledge in them.

Today is June 6th, and tomorrow is the college entrance examination. If he thought he had a normal memory, he might get around 400 points in the exam.

But now he has inherited Tang Bohu’s wealth, and now he has a plethora of talents.

The college entrance examination is no longer an obstacle, but his real starting point.

At this moment, all the knowledge of high school textbooks has been expanding in Lin Feng’s brain, and has even touched the field of top scholars.

For Lin Feng, the question of the college entrance examination is just a piece of cake.

In just two hours, everything is under control.

“The feeling of being a tyrant is really good!”

Lin Feng stretched his waist, feeling the brain that was already full of knowledge, and only felt an unprecedented powerful confidence burst from his body.

The sunlight refracted onto the desktop through the window, shining with hope.

Looking at the figures who were still reviewing at the desk around him, the corners of his mouth couldn’t help but evoke a smile.

【Ding! The main mission has been opened! 】

[Host: Lin Feng! 】

[Main task-Become the national college entrance examination champion, can inherit wealth once! 】

“Um?”

The sudden announcement made Lin Feng stunned.

Fortunately, he has experienced an inheritance before, and he is no longer unfamiliar with the existence of the system.

So, it reacted quickly.

…….

“Inheritance of wealth?”

Frowning, Lin Feng couldn’t help thinking in his heart: “System, shouldn’t wealth be money?”

[Wealth refers to all valuable things, and money is only a manifestation of wealth. 】

It turned out to be like this!

Lin Feng understands that this great inheritance wealth system is not only a genius in the popular sense, but also a perfect genius with a more in-depth development in moral, intellectual, physical, and artistic.

No wonder his novice gift package will be Tang Bohu’s wealth from the beginning.

In history, although Tang Bohu is famous for his paintings, he is indeed a talented man in all aspects.

The calligraphy is strange and handsome, based on Zhao Mengfu, in poetry and essays, together with Zhu Yunming, Wen Zhengming, and Xu Zhenqing, they are called “Four Talents in Wuzhong”. In painting, they are called “Four Schools of Wu Men” together with Shen Zhou, Wen Zhengming, and Qiu Ying, and also called “Four Schools of Ming Dynasty”.

More importantly, Tang Bohu has been a supernatural power since he was a child. Tong Tian ranked first in the science of science. Yu Hongzhi participated in the township examination in the 11th year and ranked first in the Zhongying Tianfu township examination.

If it weren’t for being implicated, I’m afraid Tang Bohu would be the reliable champion of the year.

At this moment, as a candidate for the college entrance examination, Lin Feng, there is nothing more suitable for him than the talented person.

“In that case, I want this year’s national college entrance examination champion.”

Eyes burst into light, and Lin Feng’s face showed a touch of ambition.

If there is no big inheritance wealth system, perhaps he will be lonely and obscure all his life.

But now that he has the system, he can no longer remain silent.

In a human life, when you flutter your wings for nine days and be at the top of the world, you will be outstanding!

0