The True Redemption Story of Sylvanas Windrunner
228 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“That banshee… is you.”

 

The shadows were painted red by the flames as far as the eye could see. It was a terrifying, familiar sight. She had seen it many, many times, and each time it was more heartbreaking than the last. Even at this distance, she could hear the screams. Or… maybe it was just her conscience screaming at her for what she had done.

 

“Her path began where yours ended, and you’ve seen the decisions she had made.”

 

The violent flames cast their light upon two lone figures in the shadow of the tree. They looked similar, yet like complete opposites of one another. One of them was standing upright, practically basking in the blaze, the fire coloring her pale face with a rosy crimson color it could never again attain on its own. Her outfit was adorned in silver and pale burgundy - her form-fitting body armor; her skull-encrusted shoulder pads; and her hood, covering her hair of rotten wheat.

The other figure, however, was kneeling broken on the ground. She was facing away from the flames, maybe in hope of sparing her the sight she has had to endure a hundred times before. The outfit she wore was like that of the other, but in proud blue and silver colors instead, though it brought her no pride anymore. Golden hair framed fair face, stained with tears as she stared up at the monster in front of her.

 

“We cannot change the past, and we may never find forgiveness in the future. But inaction damns us all. Time is short, Ranger General. Make your choice.”

 

The elven general stared at Sylvanas with contempt, spitting her words through her tears.

“I see what you are…” she wailed helplessly. “Murderer… monster… butcher! Why can I not escape this torment?!”

After a moment of silence, Sylvanas turned at the kneeling woman next to her. Each time, each repeat of these horrible events, she would berate her about some grand scheme of life and death, some deranged monologue about true freedom… but somehow, this time was different. She remained silent for a while, staring down at her, before she smiled that soulless smile of her.

“You accuse me… yet you know deep down that this is just as much your fault as it is mine.”

“I had… nothing to do with this.” The woman’s stare turned into a contemptuous glare.

“You and I. We are the same.” Sylvanas knelt down, staring into her eyes. “You know that.”

“No… I… they….”

“Ah, Sylvie…” A hand raised to the general’s face, wiping away a tear. “Don’t grieve. All you have to do is accept it. I am but a part of you. Let me in, and you… WE can be free of this nightmare.”

Sylvie, as she had called her, pushed the hand aside. “We are nothing alike. You look like me… you have my face… but you are not me.”

Sylvanas frowned, looking over her expression before smiling again, but this time with much more malice.

“I tried for so long to make you accept it,” she said. “You’re stubborn, but what can I expect of myself? I grow tired of it, though.”

Those words sent shivers through Sylvie's spine. She wanted to answer, but she didn't know how. Just the notion that they had anything in common was ridiculous... Sylvanas glared at the broken general in front of her, before a sinister smile crept across her face. "Let's try a different approach."

Sylvie looked up at the banshee to respond, but by then, something changed. Sylvanas' entire outfit was gone, phased out of the mindscape's existence. The general stared in disbelief, her cheeks flushing pink, when she felt a breeze across her body. Her own clothes were gone as well, leaving both of them bare naked like the day they were born. Her eyes grew wide in surprise. “W-what is this?!”

“We’re in our mind, Sylvie.” Sylvanas smirked as she stood up. “Yours as much as mine. Here, anything is possible. Like, for example…”

She glanced down, and Sylvie followed her eyes. In front of the ranger general, Sylvanas’ slit was staring back at her, mere inches from her face. In just a moment though, it changed, a long shaft taking shape where the clitoris used to be. It grew large enough that the tip poked Sylvie’s cheek, rubbing against her fair skin. She recoiled in disgust.

“H-how dare… at a time like this… what are you…” She couldn’t find the words in her outcry, but at this point, Sylvanas didn’t care anyway. She grabbed Sylvie’s long ears, pulling her closer and pressing her lips against the head of that new cock.

“Like it? Heh, you should. It’s yours, after all. In more ways than one…”

Sylvie opened her mouth to protest, only for the banshee queen to thrust forward, pushing her new member into the kneeling woman’s mouth and throat. She gagged on it, pushing against Sylvanas’ thighs to no avail. She could feel the hold on her ears tighten, that cock pulling out slightly just to slam right back in, over and over again.

“Haven’t done anything like this since those times in Silvermoon… ngh…” Sylvanas groaned in pleasure, hastening her thrusts. “Do you remember? Of course you do… Never like this though… ghah, your lips are just heaven…”

Her lustful moans mixed with the sound of burning wood, but neither of them cared about that anymore. With each thrust, she pulled on Sylvie’s ears, pushing all the way in, enjoying those puffy elven lips. Her shaft was brushing against the ranger general’s wet tongue, invading her throat, stretching it to its limits… before she would pull out again, then go right back in, again and again without pause. The speed gave no chance for Sylvie to even fight back, having to focus on getting tiny breaths of air whenever she could.

She lost track of time soon enough, having no idea how long her mouth had been under assault by the banshee... it felt like she'd been choking on that shaft for hours before the hold on her ears finally seemed to loosen. Immediately, she pulled back and fell on all fours, coughing, gasping for air. “You-“

She could barely get a single word in though when she felt those cold hands on her shoulders again, turning Sylvie around and pushing her onto her back.

“Shh.” Sylvanas pinned her to the ground, quickly getting on top. “That was just the appetizer, Sylvie. It’s time for the main course…”

"What are you-HHAHHH!!” Sylvie couldn’t help but arch her back, feeling pleasure spark through her entire body as Sylvanas pushed in. Her shaft reached deep into Sylvie’s core, and only now did the elven general realize its immense size. It filled her completely, as if it was made for her… The feeling was indescribable, immediately clouding her thoughts.

Sylvanas leaned down, putting one hand on Sylvie’s breast. They rose and fell with each of the general’s gasps of air, twitching as that cold palm wrapped around it. “Feel that?” she whispered in her ear, giving it another thrust. “Because I do… I feel your pleasure, just as much as you can feel mine. I will show you that we are one…”

The banshee then wrapped her free arm around the shoulders of her better half, the icy touch making her skin crawl. Only one of them had a heartbeat, but they could both feel it all the same. The pleasure was the same, the moans were the same. It truly felt like the act made them one, that they were one… Sylvanas raised Sylvie’s chin with one finger, planting her lips on hers. It was a rough, eager kiss, but it was devoid of any emotion. Lips pressing together; tongues twisting around one another; it was a way to show dominance. Just like that shaft assaulting Sylvie, each push causing sparks of pleasure and lust to run through her body, like two stones kindling a fire.

It was too much – soon, Sylvie raised her arms, wrapping them around the banshee’s back, holding on tight. It urged Sylvanas to go faster, go wilder, groaning from the embrace. “N-now… now you’re getting it…” She couldn’t tire, that was a fault of the living. Her movement didn’t slow for a single moment, giving the woman below the greatest pleasure of her long elven life. She knew exactly what felt best for the both of them, after all.

Endurance was a different question though, and the excitement from the sudden urging was enough to soon push Sylvanas over the edge. She hilted out, her body tensing up as she moaned loudly. Sylvie felt it blast inside her, filling her up. It felt cold, but her addled mind still thought it as heated as her own breath. Her arms tightened their hold on the banshee, her waist pushing up greedily into that orgasm.

Even after the climax subsided, they could still feel the tingly sensation of the afterglow in their core. Panting from the experience, Sylvanas raised herself to look at Sylvie.

“Finally… you understand… we are one. Now… let us-OOP!”

She yelped as with a sudden motion she was pushed aside, her back hitting the ground as Sylvie straddled her. The shaft didn’t escape her slit for a single moment as the general stared at Sylvanas.

“We’re not done yet… banshee queen…” she groaned. Planting her warm hands on the breasts of the woman stuck below her, she raised her hips for a moment before pushing back down, riding that cock eagerly. Sylvanas yelped, still feeling the aftermath of her first orgasm. She tried to push up against her reinvigorated partner, but she couldn’t. She wasn’t exhausted, just… something changed. Her mind wasn’t obeying her anymore.

“You… ghh… like it so much… hhh, then why stop now?” Sylvie moaned from the immense pleasure. Finding herself the aggressor, she was practically pistoning her waist against Sylvanas’ crotch, her slit sliding up and down on that shaft. Sylvie was beyond arguments, reason or doubt – all she wanted was more.

Sylvanas’ confidence quickly melted away from the relentless assault, her pleasure-dumb expression reflecting that of the elven general. Their eyes rolled up, their tongue pushed out of their mouth to make way for those moans of ecstasy. Sylvie’ bosoms followed each motion of her body, those perky mounds flicking up and down as she rode the banshee’s rod mercilessly.

The second time was much quicker than the first. Sylvanas couldn’t hold against the lustful assault, soon groaning as she came again, this time even harder than the last, blast after blast of her cum filling up the needy general. Their eyes rolled up as they shared the climax before Sylvie collapsed on top of the banshee queen, panting, trying to gather herself.

For several minutes, the two just laid there, motionless aside from the slow rise and fall of their chests. Their arms wrapped around each other. Finally, Sylvie spoke.

“You… you are right,” she said slowly. “You and I… we are the same. I…” She hesitated, her arms tightening around the other. She took a moment to prepare for what she was about to say.

“I must accept… that you are but a part of me.”

As they were lying on the ground, it felt as if the roaring of the fire had slowly subsided, the flame-painted scene fading into her memories.

 

“Her crimes are unforgivable… And she… I… must face the consequences.”

1