Chapter 10
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rieka POV

 

The sound of steps interrupted my fun and I smelt the blanket smell in front of my nose. Wagging my tail to finding the source of such a fantastic smell, I tried to move and get up…But I was stuck…

Having woken to my blanket smell, I had rolled around in amongst the sheets and found myself unable to stop myself.

So many pleasurable sighs, so many groans of happiness. My icy, cold heart was melting with just a smell!

“Having fun?”

Sniffing towards the voice, I knew it was my mate…But…Another enticing smell came to me as well…Food! Suddenly, I was starving!

I saw him bend down towards the bed, through the holy sheets that were over my head, and then heard his voice. “If you want to eat, you have to shift!”

I stopped moving then, my tail falling to the bed. I stared at my blanket, watching him go silent and even…Pout. He looked like one of the kids back at the orphanage, when they had wanted dessert, but couldn’t have it…

“And!” He continued, “You have to tell me your name!”

I sighed, then shifted. It had been so long since I’d had been in my human form…I could hardly remember what I looked like.

I was glad I was surrounded with the sheets, even though I had cut through some of it with my claws. I wasn’t sure if I wanted others to see my body…Wouldn’t it be ugly? Would he still want me after he’d seen it?

Wait! I’m dreaming! So…It doesn’t matter if he wants it or not!

Reaching out my hands, I finally found the ending of the sheets and pulled them down.

 

Upon seeing my blanket, he widened his eyes and gently touched my face. “Finally.”

My eyes were full of innocence, as I looked from the tops of my eyes, upside down at him. “Food.”

Laughing, he went to his desk and brought the food over to me. “Name?”

My eyes were bulging out at the food and I distractedly said, “Rieka.”

Trying to get out of the sheets, I was finally able to bring the tray of food over to my lap, when I sat up. Now, I could feel the stinging of the neck collar, as its spokes were on my neck and had been hurting me to my foolishness of rubbing into the blanket smell…

I sighed, I just couldn’t help it! I woke up, smelled heaven and wanted it all over me!

Strangely, I already smelt like a blanket, but the sheets on the bed were like another blanket, and I…Thought I could have two blankets…

Asuna didn’t seem to mind me rolling around, so I honestly thought it was cool nonetheless and have somewhat thought that I was still dreaming…Except, in this dream, I was able to feel pain. Yet, Asuna being happy, only gave me more determination of knowing that it was very much a dream!

She never talked to me, but when I look at her now, she’s like high on life! She’s waging her tail like a happy little vegemite!

If the dream only lasted five days, I’m ganna have five days of fun! So, I tried not to think of the stupid neck collar that I was still attached to…Because if I thought about it too much, wouldn’t my dream disappear?

Can't have that!

 

My blanket scooted behind me, to help keep me sitting up, as I was at the foot part of the bed, making it easier for me to fall off. I wasn't ganna move, I liked it here! So, having the extra help was appreciated!

Taking my waist into his hands, I heard my blanket sigh, what was wrong with him? Did my waist make him do that? Was there something wrong with it? Nah...

I shrugged and continued eating, but I heard another sigh and a hand gave me a fork, then he showed me how to use it. I...Remember! I'm not stupid you know!

I forcefully take the fork away from him and then use it myself, plunging it down into an egg, hitting the plate under it...

"Broken." I stated.

It was normal right, whatever I use and whatnot, would always break.

"It's fine! Don't worry about it." My blanket said quietly and huskily into my ear...Making me squirm a tiny bit and feel goosebumps over my skin.

I figured it didn't matter, that I broke a plate in my dream, so I just continued to eat...Dreams are magical...So I automatically assumed it would become 'unbroken' when it leaves my sight.

I didn’t think much beyond that, as I moaned quietly to every mouthful of this delicious meal…Ah, human food!

 

After I finished, I plopped the broken plate, that was on a tray, onto the floor, and saw that he was staring at me.

"What?"

"Beautiful!"

Shock...I was in utter shock!

"Me?" What about my scars!? Perhaps I should show him...Wait! If I show him, he might change his mind!

"Yes! You, my lovely mate!" My blanket stated, tightening his hand around me.

Hey, this was a bloody good dream! I felt...Great!

I nodded with enthusiasm, my blanket was really good!

I heard him chuckle and come closer to me, I innocently looked back at him, not knowing what to say. I mean...What do I say?

Really?

Tell me please!

I've never been in this position before, and I do mean position! I was in holy sheets, in between a man's legs and his eyes looked like he wanted to eat me...What the hell does someone say in this kind of position!?

He licked my chin, and I felt...Funny...Isn't this what wolves do? Should I shift?

"You have food on you, it's delicious!" He said, then continued to lick around my mouth.

Fair enough, clean me please.

I closed my eyes and waited, but I started to get carried away with the faint tingles going through me. I shivered and smiled at the same time. I felt like I wanted more, yet...I've run out of food to put on my face! Oh, what if I put it on my leg, would he lick my leg?

I let out a noise and then I heard a low growl and my blanket put his lips on mine...

I've seen this before!

I had a fair idea what kissing was! Wasn't it funny though, I knew about kissing but didn't know what pie meant...

 

Isn't pie just meat? What's that got to do with numbers? I don't get it!

I found my thoughts becoming blurry, as he moved his mouth on mine. I laid into him and bent my neck, feeling strength begin to get snuffed outta me…

Oh! This was…Really…Quite…Nice…

I should have kissed much earlier!

When he put his tongue in my mouth, I was surprised!

Do I bite it? Eat it?

I felt full…And when I used my tongue to push his out, I felt my tongue get played with and more tingles appeared…

Wow…

I found myself pushing away, because I felt faint and was breathing heavily…

He really was snuffing my life force! Not just my energy but my air as well! Was he evil?

I looked at him strangely, while I tried to calm my breathing and noticed Asuna was purring in her little hole.

Oh…Was this normal?

My blanket kissed my cheeks and closer to my ear and dam!

It was like…I didn’t own my skin, even though it was on me…My blanket seemed to own it…

Ahh…

…Tingles raced through me and I felt spectacular!

 

Feeling his hands travel over the holy sheets across my body, I didn’t feel worse…I just felt like…Well, it was my first time feeling this and should I be scared? Being scared in a dream, meant it turned into a nightmare, right?

Ok…Ok, I’m not scared…I don’t want this to turn into a nightmare!

I let him roam my body and continue to kiss me, but I felt like it was too much. I felt like I was falling down a huge, steep mountain…Falling, falling!

I held onto him for dear life, as warmth spread through me.

“Mmm, Rieka…Tell me I can mark you. Please…” My blanket mumbled.

Mark me?

Ah…Oh right, that’s what wolves do! Ha!

My blanket put a hand to my face and took my mouth once again and I felt a little uncomfortable, so I started to turn around.

I had a bit of trouble, because of the holy sheets, so I had only half turned, and he had me in his arms.

Ah! That’s a little better…

He stopped kissing me and looked at me, straight in my eyes…

So…Pretty.

I stared back at him, putting a hand up and poking his eyes. He jerked for a quick moment but didn’t move anything but his head.

I guess he doesn’t like that…

 

Ah! I was so warm, I really liked it here!

My blanket’s arms were like my desire, warming me up and holding me tight. I didn’t have the want to leave whatsoever!

“Please!” I heard my blanket plead.

Hearing him do this, I felt the need to want to make him happy, so I gave him a short nod.

“Oh…Your neck…”

His very upset voice made me upset too…

That’s right…I still had a neck collar on…

I let out a giggle!

My blanket is funny!

 

“As soon as it comes off, I’m marking you, my love!” He stated to me.

My…My love!?

I felt funny good inside and I happily smiled back at him.

“Tell me, tell me why you are a lone wolf. Why are you alone?”

I was surprised that my blanket asked me this…Was he really interested?

He tightened his arms around me, and I happily snuggled into him. “I…”

I really tried to tell him everything, but I didn’t get far because I wasn’t very good at talking.

By the time we were interrupted, I’d only told him about the human orphanage…I couldn’t believe how hard it was just to talk! Why hadn’t I talked for so long!?

Not only that, but having his undivided attention, seemed to interrupt me as well. I loved it!

I loved my blanket and his attention!

I felt funny good inside all over again!

He was so patient as well, hugging and even helping me say words very softly.

So sweet!

Funny good feelings everywhere! Ah!

 

“Boss, you’re not running today?”

I looked up at the noise, but didn’t see anyone…

“Is it that time?” My blanket asked.

“Yeah, boss.”

“Run?” I asked…

I could run, and jump and hide…

“You want to go for a run?” He asked me.

I nodded back, clearly interested.

He smiled at me and…The funny good stuff inside me went nuts once again, putting me into shock!

“We’ll be out soon, how long until the person from The Misty Ice Pack comes?” My blanket asked…

I shrugged, not knowing.

“We haven’t any word yet, boss. It will be at least a couple of hours still.”

I looked up at him and he looked at me and smiled, “Do you still want to run with the neck collar on?”

I nodded, not really phased by the neck collar. Besides, it was a dream, maybe it’ll just suddenly disappear…Poof!

1