2.19.5 Something About the Old and New
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

CW: Implied sexual content (VERY mild if you're expecting complete smut)

[collapse]

(Ophelia)

 

I could not think of a longer period than that trying to escape the party so that Koharu and I could make a run for the Sun Castle. The people moved aside perfectly well, but while in some miscellaneous hallway, Koharu had to stall and dig in her pocket for some chunk of magic that she managed to convince Leo to give her while he sulked over something.

"That was a dirty move."

In response, she shrugged, wielding the crystal to the sky to instantly teleport us.

The ride up the stone elevator then tested me. I struggled to keep my hands to myself in case someone was patrolling since I was ready to lean her against the nearest wall and take her clothes off on the spot in an aroused haze.

I fucking hate my brain right now! Is it possible to walk any slower?

We eyed each other down the entire time, knowing we weren't exiting there until something monumental took place. I doubted either of us planned on backing out, words unspoken but still clear as to what we intended to do.

Each click of the door dragged on longer and longer as she opened it. I couldn't stand the agonizing creaks as I stormed in front of her to enter the room. She closed the door behind her, turning to me and pouncing almost immediately. I landed in a sitting position on her orange sofa as she straddled my lap, and the dim lights obscured the revealing expressions on her face.

She leaned in for gentle but teasing kisses against my forehead, cheeks, nose, and then finally, my lips. They started as small pecks before turning into a barrage around every part of my mouth's rim.

I used one hand to untuck her shirt as her kisses became slower and more passionate. By the time I got the damned fabric out from the hem of her pants in a rush, I reciprocated her gestures with equal fervor. I needed to feel more—to satisfy that which had brewed in me for a long time.

A rush of affection and ardor coming over me, I took control of the kiss by grabbing her jaw with one hand and pushing my face forward. Mouths soon parted, adding tongues and heavy breathing into the heated mix. With one hand, I rubbed gently against her cheek to contrast with the roughness of our mutual actions. Her skin was so smooth against mine, lips fitting together so perfectly as if they were two pieces of soft clay exclusively fitted for each other.

I wanted to consume her—to do anything within my power to make her as happy as possible. She deserved it all.

My other hand grazed her curved side, thumb circling her navel. Her body reacted to me in subtle ways, and I smiled into the kiss at the thought.

It isn't just you who can play this game…

The make-out session became so intense for both of us as if a fire ignited between our mouths. Hands moving onto my shoulders, her palms then slid down to fondle my breasts. Low sounds emerged from my throat as the pace quickened and slowed in bursts, driving me to the brink of insanity.

Soon—much to my surprise—her hips pressed down against my thighs, grinding her pelvis into the muscles until she moaned sweetly near my ear. The sound excited me, but it also snapped me back into reality after I lost myself in the tempting physical sensations of the act.

We were really about to do this. I was falling apart, but I was becoming too scared to pursue much else at the same time. I wanted to make her feel as good as possible, yet even with experience, I didn't know if I was the best person to do that for her. There was a certain fear that arose with the soaring expectations. I wasn't sure if I could fulfill them—play her body to her heart's desire.

The sounds paused for a moment as she backed away to look at me with hooded eyes, all the gyration of mind and body halting. I could not help but shift around as the feeling between my legs exacerbated at her moving away and denying me any stimulation.

Somehow, meeting her earnest caramel eyes began clearing my doubts, and I was filled with vigor. It was not a feeling of possessiveness but one of submissiveness to her charms that enraptured me.

If you want to do this, too, then…

I placed my hands under the backs of her thighs, standing up while lifting her with my feeble arms. The bed was not very far from me, so I carried—almost tossed—her over to it, landing her onto her back. I fell atop her and resided between her legs, and the position managed to make me blush even harder as my breathing remained heavy.

She already was a mess with splotchy cheeks and swollen lips, which begged to be bitten and kissed tenderly in alternation. Her pupils were so wide that the brown in her eyes was only a sliver with the thinness of a leaf, and they were glazed over.

Even as uncertainty coursed through me, I decided I was ready to do this.

As I leaned down to kiss her while my hands pulled her suit up, she placed her index finger across my lips, halting my slow motion forward as a mischievous smirk formed on her face.

"Mm?" Her eyebrow flicked upward to the tune of her sultry tone—somewhere between fake curiosity and pure eagerness. "What are you thinking of doing?"

This time, her voice was quiet but a little rough, almost as if she knew the answer but wanted to hear it from my lips for confirmation. Just like asking to be pinched to differentiate between the real and fake, it was a thin and fickle line. It was aggravating in the best way.

"It's not as if you don't know," I teased with a hidden smile, whispering smoothly like velvet against her earlobe as I dragged my tongue on the skin beneath it.

"Show me then," she began, "what's on your mind. Open your heart for me to see."

When I moved to peck her gently on her bumpy neck, she let out a silent breath and allowed her eyelids to fall shut while kicking her shoes off, seeming relieved that she was certain about the night that was to come. My body heated up with the heightened intimacy of our actions, branding my mind with the experience so that it would not disappear anytime soon.

I hope that this is everything you've wanted and more. Let the night fall to the sensations between us, and let me love you in the way you wish to be treated.

1