Chap-3: Surprising Morning…
100 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nearly Ten Billion years have passed since the dawn of the First Age. Our story relates to the beginning of the sixth age, or during the twilight of the fifth age. The exact time-period is unknown and lost to history, but one thing is definite- The inception of Mankind with the entourage of a few other prominent races started at this critical and mysterious era.

The exact details for their sudden emergence are unknown but, since this was the era where history was first ever recorded, this age formerly came to be known as the "Age of the Living".

The 10th Age- Post-Genesis

Time- Month of the Fish/29th Day/ 499,999th year

…..

"Ah!... Haah… Aaah…" A sweet soft moaning of a woman nearly reaching her climax echoed in a lightly lit room.

"Ahh... Yess… O… Oh!… Just a bit more my little toy…" Now her voice unrestrained as she vigorously shook her hips up & down at the boy's shaft, finally at the verge of climax…

"UghH!....." Suddenly, a painful grunt echoed in the room and the room turned completely silent.

The boy that the woman was having pleasure with was now glowing. A blinding light engulfed his whole body as if he was transforming into an angel.

A few moments later the white light slowly subsided. The boy came into view with no particular changes. He looked the same as before except his eyes and his...

The boy looked to be nearly 20 and had a scrawny build as if he had not eaten for days. The only thing that looked good despite his miserable looks was his face. Short black hair with a sharp jawline and blue eyes that were currently blurry and muddled as if losing their color. Definitely was a handsome man albeit under-nutrition.

….

Reign slowly opened his muddled eyes examining his surroundings. To his surprise, he was currently being mounted on by some woman. She had a beautiful figure and a pretty face but not too otherworldly. What truly surprised him was the present condition of the women!

It looked like she had been rammed with a pillar through her vagina. Her pussy stretched to the maximum, her pelvic bones dislocated while Reign's dick had penetrated her cervix and pushed her womb to the brim, trying to penetrate the thin layer that's protecting it.

For some reason, Reign's dick didn't look like the dick of humans rather could be compared with trolls!! As for the woman in question, she was currently unconscious.

"Looks like she couldn't handle the pain." And rightfully so, all of that happened in a mere second. The pain overwhelmed her.

"This should not have happened!" Reign mused about his condition but soon ignored it. He needed to get up.

Surprisingly when he tried to get up, he noticed a few more things about him. Such as, he was currently chained on both hands and attached to the side of the bed. One more chain with a tight metal ring latched around his neck and connected to the back of the bed.

While he looked downwards, his legs also met the same fate albeit a bit different, that is, instead of chains latched around his legs, it was instead wedged through using a big nail on both of his legs! The chains were attached to the nail and fortunately connected to nowhere. Weirdly enough there was no pain where the nails had been wedged.

Reign slowly got the flow of the situation and what he was doing here or it should be, what was the boy doing here before he died! Yes, the boy that was having sex with the woman a few minutes ago seems to have died a silent death. Maybe he couldn't handle the pain or maybe because his body was already too weak to handle a strenuous exercise.

No matter the case, the boy, who was the original owner of this body had perished and by some odd coincidence another soul had managed to enter his body at that exact time and that soul is, Reign Drakenhold.

Reign pulled his hands and the chains broke into pieces. He then swiftly broke the ring attached to his neck which was even harder than the chains and was especially enchanted with a powerful spell for an immediate kill, if tempered with! But it got destroyed before it could activate any of it.

Finally free of his bindings he slowly sat up on the bed with his dick still inside the women's pussy. Reign examined the women's body and slowly held out his hands and groped her breast. It felt soft and warm. He then focused on his shaft and surprisingly it started to get smaller in size. After shrinking it down to the size of an average human, he slowly pulled it out.

He was very gentle and careful while doing it so that she doesn't get hurt more than what is already done and especially to not cause any internal bleeding.

He had to do it like this because his shaft was not going to go down without a fight because of the situation he was in and some other factors. Regardless, after getting out of the situation, he laid her on the bed and put a blanket over her.

Reign looked around and found himself in a cozy bedroom with a balcony. Definitely hers, he figured. Everything was neatly placed from the tables to furniture, especially the magical items she owned.

There was a stove embedded with infernal stones and then chanted with arcane, lights embedded with luminacite crystals, in fact, her wardrobe was completely made up of luminacite crystal.

"Pretty fancy stuff." Reign commented while having a tour of her room.

He approached the wardrobe and tried to open it. But, to his dismay, it was locked. So he pulled a bit harder and this time it did open. Clothes, accessories, trinkets, a special safe among other things were stored but this was not what he was looking for. He checked the drawers and finally found what he was searching for, a health potion!

"A bit rare but should be effective" Reign brought the potion near the woman and then emptied the flask in her mouth. The woman slowly drank it.

After she drank the potion, he finally decided to look where he was. He went toward the balcony which again was locked with enchants. So he had to push a bit harder again. The door creakily opened with blinding light coming from the outside, with a strong gust of wind. It was especially dry as if devoid of moisture.

Reign slowly walked forward and the full scenery finally came into view. One word was enough to describe it- Hell.

Right now, he was standing at the top of a tower that was most probably placed in the middle of a gigantic prison overlooking the whole area. The area was a dry-land with nothing but rocks, dust, and death!

When he looked down, he could see countless people chained just like he was, and were getting forced to work, on what looked like mining fields. Everyone had a variety of pickaxes or shovel in hand as they mind the land, all the while some were getting dragged across the mining fields and crucified on big wooden stands. They were getting beaten to near-death by the prison guards. Most probably as encouragement for the others.

One look was enough for Reign to understand that he belonged to the same hierarchy as the workers below. He was a 'Slave'.

"What a start…" He gently sighed not expecting this kind of welcome.

….

Ahh, what is this pain?!" A few moments later a soft groan came from inside.

Leon looked behind and found the woman waking up. He silently stood at the balcony while the woman slowly sat up looking around probably still confused on why she became unconscious and lastly the pain.

Finally, the woman looked up towards the balcony and found reign standing there looking at her blankly.

"Y…You?" She pointed her finger towards reign and seems to have finally remembered. She instinctively held her stomach and the other hand to her private area as if trying to check something.

"Wait!" She finally figured out that she was completely naked with only a thin blanket over her torso while her upper body was in complete view of the man standing there.

She quickly covered herself with the blanket while trying to find her clothes while reign simply stood there enjoying her reaction and especially those breasts with cherries on top. Not the biggest or perfect but definitely top quality- He rated.

The women frantically put on her fallen clothes, finally looking the part, that Reign imagined her to be. The head officer or Warden of sorts.

She wore a white shirt under a caramel-colored full-sleeved jacket with dots all over. For her lower body, she had brown-colored shorts with thigh-high, black-colored fishnet stockings and a pair of heels.

She looked devilishly alluring with her wavy black hair and custom-tailored clothes tightly hugging her body proportions. It gave her a mature and strict charm. Reign kept looking at her sexy figure without blinking. He was enjoying it.

The women finally confronted Reign. Her eyes burning with anger as she looked at him.

"She definitely remembered getting slammed" Reign figured. But, surprisingly she had a little blush on her face. Reign didn't realize the blush was not only because she was remembering the previous incident but because of his current situation too.

He was standing on the balcony enjoying the dry wind while being completely buck naked. Yes. He wasn't wearing a single piece of cloth. Furthermore, his huge little brother that impaled her was standing straight up, pointing towards her direction. It was ready for a war but Reign seemed to be oblivious about it, as if, it was not his problem.

"You filthy slave, wear your dirty clothes!" she threw his pant that was laying on the floor beside her.

"Huh? Oh!" He finally noticed his nakedness and put his tattered pants on with difficulty. The women could still see the huge bulge in his pants.

"Thank god the pant was a loose one instead of a tight fit." Both of them had the same thought for different reasons.

"What is your name?" Reign finally wanted to know more about his situation and hers of course.

"Silence!" She ordered and a slight flicker happened in her eyes.

Reign immediately shut up but not by his own volition! It was an order and his body automatically followed her command not answering his wishes.

"Authority?!" Reign murmured

Clank! Clank! Clank!" The three chains he broke earlier from his hands and neck appeared out of nowhere and latched onto him, imprisoning him again.

Creation? No. Conjuration…" He mused

"Women, calm down. Tell me, what is your name?" He asked again not affected by the spell.

"What?" The woman immediately took a few steps back surprised and frightened at the same time.

"How are you not affected by it?" She asked looking at him blankly standing there with no difficulty.

"Which one?" Reign gave her a sinister smile making her tense. But that was only for a moment…

"Merciless Heaven, Merciful Hell…" Reign got pulled inside. The door of the balcony closed and the whole room got sealed in an instant!

Two beautiful swords materialized in her hands ready to cut anything she deemed a threat. Her eyes slightly turned red as if she was an executioner thirsting for blood. She was ready to lunge at him…

Reign could feel her dangerous and suffocating aura just by standing there. Any normal person, no, any average mage or warrior would be done for just by her aura alone.

"Touched her reverse scale, I see" He murmured: "Too insecure."

However, Reign was more interested in the swords she summoned. One had a golden hilt with a snow-white blade as if offering salvation. While the other had a silver hilt with a Blood red blade demanding sacrifice. One was the size of a straight sword while the other resembled a dagger.

"Beautiful and Just" Reign noted: "Wish I had one"

"Shing!" He was interrupted by what looked like, two glints slicing through the air directly aiming to pierce his chest, as fast and efficiently as possible!

"Halt!" An authoritative voice reverberated in the room and stopped the near-invisible blade in its track.

The voice was none other than Reigns. The pair of blades were an inch away from piercing his chest and the woman stuck in her position in utter shock.

"Stand straight" He gave the order and she unwillingly followed.

"Authority? He used authority on me?" the woman shocked now questioned herself doubting her situation. Never mind the factor as to how he can use such high-end magic. The spell in itself should be useless against her! So, how did he?

If you are thinking I used authority against you then that's not the case." In the middle of her rumination reign chimed in.

The women stared at him blankly for an answer.

"No need to think too deep. Just look at yourself through your 'Soul Vision'. You will get your answer." Reign suggested calmly.

She obliged and soon found the answer!

"H..How?…Reign!" She shouted: "You dared to do this to me?" She surged forward again, this time with far more ferocity and speed going straight for his neck.

"Stop!" She came to a halt again not able to go against his orders.

"Calm down, woman, and put your weapons away" He was still calm against her. Not minding her ferocious attitude.

The women true to his orders actually calmed down. In fact, she had to do it, willing or unwilling. What made her do this was a condition commonly known as the 'Master-Slave pact'.

"How did you use magic? You don't have a Single Core in your body." She asked rightfully confused as well as furious.

"In this world, there are various kinds of powers. Magic is one of them. It is also the most common power across the ages. It is the only form of energy that is accepted in nearly all the nations and loved by the masses without any repercussions or discrimination."

"To begin on the journey of magic, 'an individual' needs a magical core in their body. It lets the user absorb the worldly energy all around it and then release it in different forms and variations. The form can be a fireball, a body enhancement spell, or a Blood-sucking curse. It all depends on the user."

Right now, the woman was confused because for some reason Reign had no magical cores in his body. So, he should not have any magic, to begin with, and there were definitely no bloodline powers in him because she would have noticed it.

"Again, you are getting confused" Reign interjected again looking at her confused face: "I didn't cast any spell. I already told you, look at yourself properly with your soul vision."

The woman realized that she missed something and checked again. And, sure enough on her right breast was her slave mark but she already noticed it before. She put her hand over her chest and tried something else and finally noticed the problem and it left her numb!

"This Master- Salve pact is mine?!" She blurted out loudly seemingly asking him and even more so asking herself.

"Every soul is different, Every mind Distinct and Every Magical imprint is unique- Or so is the Law Of the Universe."

Then, how is it that her magic is being used to imprison her, and make her a slave without her consent? If someone does force a master-slave pact on an individual, then the magic imprint should be of the preperator, not the victims.

The only possible method would be mind-control but that should not be possible on her even if the guy had magic. But he doesn't even possess that, increasing her confusion.

Ho...How did you do it?" She inquired

"I reversed the string that connected us as Master and slave. Hence, now I am the Master and you are the Slave!" Reign flatly replied

The woman had her mouth wide open. She did not have any idea how he did it. In fact, many magical spells can be countered with another spell or magic but what reign did was not in the same boundary.

"Reversing an universal law just like that!"

5