Chapter 1: Reincarnated in Naruto
370 8 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

#Protagonist POV:#

When I opened my eyes I saw brown roof, I then heard: "Congratulation it is a boy Akari-sama and he has the same eyes as yours." I looked at the person which was speaking and saw a middle-aged woman with white skin and brown hair.(Wait why is she so big?) I thought to myself and looked at my hands for the first time which were much smaller than before. (What the f*ck happened?! Why is my hand so small?! Did I get reincarnated like in these fantasy novels?!)

At the same time the middle-aged women gave me to a woman which was very beautiful with pale skin, brown hair and orange eye. The woman which I think is my new mother looked pretty exhausted but had a happy smile on her face.

"You have the same face and hair as your father but my eyes. I will name you Asahi because your hair and eyes look like the morning sun." The woman said before she slowly falls asleep because she just gave birth to me. I got laid down in a small bed beside her and soon fall asleep as well still wondering about what just happened with me.

I am now 2 years in this world and to be a baby again was an experience which I didn't really needed to know. The most important thing I found out was that I was reincarnated in the Naruto world but the 4th Hokage is still alive which means I am older than Naruto in the anime.

How do I know that the 4th Hokage is still alive? Well, my full name is Asahi Namikaze and Minato Namikaze is my uncle. My father was Minato`s brother which was never shown in the Anime. But I only saw Minato twice because of how busy he is as a Hokage.

My father died in a mission 5 months before my birth, I don't know who killed him right know but I swear I will kill the one who did it.

Another year passed and I am just at the study in our house to read some books about the history of this world. Yes, I can already read at the age of tree because I was Japanese in my past life and this world uses the same language. Of course, no one knows I can read already, my mother just thinks I like this book because of the pictures in them.

Why do I not want anyone to know that I can already read? Well, that is because I don't want to stand out and get attention from a special one-eyed sharigan lover. My Mother is a civilian so she could do nothing if he wanted to have me.

"Asahi! Asahi! Where are you?" I hear my mother scream "I am here mother", I answered her in my baby voice. I than see her running towards me and she lifts me from the ground and says: "Come we need to get away from here, the village is getting attacked and we need to go away as much as possible to not get hurt."

As we leave our house, we see a huge red fox with nine tails. (The kyuubi! So today is the day of the kyuubi attack and the day Naruto is born. Sadly, uncle Minato and aunt Kushina is going to die today.) I think the moment I see the red fox.

My mother and me got as far away from the battle as possible and we didn't get hurt, only our house got destroyed but we got a new one from the village. After the attack my same boring baby life gone on.

I am now 6 years old and today is the first day of the academy. I awakened my chakra 5 months ago and started doing the leaf concentration practice every day till my chakra would run out. After 3 months I could run around with 8 leaves on my body, so I started doing the tree walking exercise for which I needed 1 and a half month to fully master. I can also walk on water but running on it is still really hard.

I also started with kunai and shuriken throwing, I could only buy them a month ago because they are pretty expensive for a civilian family, so I saved my money for the last year to be able to buy some. From a range of 10 meter, I can hit all ten kunai and shuriken, and all in the bullseye. From 20 meter I can hit all kunai but all shuriken, all hit the bullseye. From 30 meter I can hit all kunai and all shuriken, but only 6 Kunai and 7 shuriken hit the bullseye. So, I still need to train a lot more on it.

I also started to train in martial arts with books which my dad wrote. My mom gave it to me when I asked her if dad left something for me when I started my training to become a ninja and surprisingly my dad really left behind something. It were notes about how to throw kunais and shuriken and the correct form and the martial arts which I learn right now.

As I broke out of my train of thought, I stand right before the entrance from the academy. "Finally, my start to become a ninja will begin now." I whispered to myself. After all students got divided in their class, the Hokage himself hold a speak about the will of fire and so on to manipulate the young kids to be loyal to Konoha.

As I go into my classroom, I hear the girls whisper "Hey, doesn't he look really handsome" "Oh My God, he looks so cute.", well I can understand why they react so. When I saw myself for the first time, I was also shocked at how handsome I am right now in contrast to my past life.

I have blond hair, big orange eyes, small nose, heart shaped face, all in all I look like these idols from my past life. (Sorry I am really bad at describing looks, look at the picture which I will post , there you can see how he will look like when he is 14-16 just with full orange eyes and blond hair.) I have on a black jacket, black t-shirt, black pants and black shoes. Yes, I love the colour black.

This is how he will look like, of course without the headphones. ;D

As I go to the last row and sit down on the seat right next to the window, I look around and see three kids with the normal Uchiha Clan cloths, some civilian kids with some ragged cloths. All in all, I see no one when which I could know thanks to the anime.

The classroom door opens and a middle-aged Man with brown eyes and hair and the normal chunnin outfit comes in. When he got to the front he says:" Hello class, I will be your teacher for the next six years. My name is Haruto Suzuki, I am 21 years old and a chuunin. So now I want u all to say your name and your dream."

When my classmates introduce themselves, I found out that besides the three Uchiha there are two Hyuuga, two Nara and one Yamanaka clansman.

"Now you in the back, introduce yourself" I hear my teacher call me. Well, guess now is my time: "Hello class, my name is Asahi Hirai and my dream is to become a ninja and to be strong enough to protect these which I hold dear." As I finished my introduction I sit down and get lost in my thought.

You may think (wait Hirai, wasn't it Namikaze?) and yes you are right. My mother wanted us to change our last names to hers because even she knows that the Namikaze name is feared through all nations and she didn't want me to get targeted from other villages.

The day quickly passed by and the teacher says his goodbyes:" Okay students this is it for the day. Tomorrow we will do some tests to see how advanced you are in the ninja arts."

When I opend the door from my house I can already smell the smell of food. "Hello mom I am back from school." "Ahh Asahi you are already back, what a perfect timing. Cone and sit down the food is finished. You must be hungry after your first school day,"

As I sit down and see what the food, I couldn't help but be happy. "Mom, you cooked my favorite dish tonkatsu" "Of course I did, for a special day as your first school day." During dinner my mom asked questions how the first day at school was and if I learned some things.

I of course answered all her questions, but I wouldn't tell her that I didn't really listen to what the teacher said because it was so lame that I could have fallen asleep.

When we finished eating, I went out and trained with my kunai's and shuriken first for an hour and after that I practice my water walking to get a better chakra control. Next day started and I was in school doing the test the teacher said was taking place today.

First was kunai and shuriken throwing, ten each, with a distance off 10 meters since for some children it was their first time. I was one of the last to throw which was got for me, as I didn't want to go first and be the only one which would hit all off then in the bullseye.

The best were the Uchiha kids which two of them hit all in the bullseye and the other one nine. After them the Hyuuga with both hitting nine in the bullseye and the Nara hit both 8 like the one Yamanaka kid. So, I decided to only hit seven in the bullseye which was already good for a civilian child, which most thought held never before a kunai or shuriken.

After that was a parkour run which, I would say was freaking boring but it did seem hard for the other children expect for the clans' children which been trained before they were in the academy. I only did as much to be ninth place and didn't forget to act like it was the hardest test I ever faced before.

So now we are in the fights which they held after all that. My first two opponents were only civilian so they didn't have any training before but now I need to face the Uchiha kid which was the best in all test.

As we are walking in the ring I hear the girls shout "Good luck Asahi" " Win Asahi" and much more. And to no ones surprise the Uchiha kid which I don't know the name of gets really pissed that all the girls cheer for me.

"So let the match between Asahi and Rui begin" I hear my teacher say. Right after the teacher said it the Uchiha kid or Rui runs straight at me and I am surprised (Why is he slow?) As I thought about it he throws a right straight at me which I easily avoided after that he throws a right hook which I also dodge, not because he is only slow but also predictable.

(Should I beat him, but if I do I will get even more unwanted attention, I mean he is the best student from my class from what I could see. Nah let just act as if he could beat me.)

When I dodged another right hook I throw a light straight at his chest which concocted. After that he took a step back and looks at me with hateful eyes. Again he runs straight at me and also throws a straight at my chest which I didn't dodge this time.

"Agh" I say while I took some steps back and act like this punch hurt a lot. When I look up I see Rui running at me again and this time he throws a left hook at me which I blocked but after that he throws an upper-cut straight at my chin which I didn't dodge and let it hit me. After it hit me I lay on the floor and act like I couldn't get up again.

"Match won by Rui Uchiha. You out up a good fight Asahi but it just wasn't enough today." My teacher says while he stretches his hand out which I grab and he helps me up.

"You are not bad, but you still have a long while till you can match me." Says Rui as he looks at me with a proud look. I say nothing and just go back and sit on the ground to wait for this tournament to end.

At the end Rui Uchiha won the tournament and I got eight place. All in all I would say it was a really boring day at school like I thought it would be. After class ends I go to Ichiraku Ramen to eat. Sadly I didn't see Naruto ones those years but I also didn't actively searched for him because I will meet him anyway later.

 

*Hey guys, author here, this is my first fanfic so please write your critics in the commants and grammar mistakes since english is just my second language.

I hope you liked the first chapter. I wish you all a good day/evening.*

7