Chapter 3: Finally, a Ninja
208 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Protagonist POV:

#Timeskip six months#

The last six months were pretty eventfull, so where should I start? Let's start with the Uchiha clan and Sasuke. The village hit the news with the destruction from the Uchiha clan much harder than I thought. Many people where crying and the mood in the village was really bad for the last six months.

I thought they would be glad with the destruction of the Uchiha clan since they harassed pretty much everyone even if they did nothing, because of their "pride". Their pride is what brought them to their downfall.

And what is with Sasuke you might think, well nothing new. He is 100% like the anime Sasuke we all love or hate. Even though Naruto tries really hard to help him get out of his emo phase which was a different than in the anime.

Now on me, my training is going really well. My kenjutsu training is going pretty good and I cant wait to use it in a fight. My kunai and shuriken throwing is now even better than before. I can now use all three Academy jutsu with one sign and the body replacement technique without any, and I even started to train in one handed seal forming. I am still a beginner in it but I get better at it every day.

But the best thing is that today is my last school day. I of course passed the final tests and I have now my own Konoha headband. I can't wait to get out of this academy already.

"Why not learn the shadow clone jutsu and just send your shadow clone to the academy?", you may ask. Because I don't know this jutsu and there is no way of getting it for an academy student.

As I was thinking about what happened in the last six months the teacher says the teams and the students in each team.

"Team 12 Asahi Hirai, Sora Nara, Hina Hyuuga. Your jonin instructor will come later he first needs to finish his mission from the hokage so he will be late. I hope all of you will become splendid ninja for the village." Is the last thing our teacher says to us before he goes out of the class.

(So, Sora and Hina are in my team, better than I thought my team would be. Both were always in the top five of anything so I can really say that I got lucky with them. Hina is one of the only females in this class which is not a fangirl of me and seriously wants to become a good ninja and Sora is a really smart child which us ahead of other children his age. Must be the Nara blood in him.)

As we wait for our teacher to arrive Hina starts a conversation with me. "Hey Asahi, who do you think our jonin instructor could be?" "Well, don't really know. I just wish that it is someone who can teach us a lot about being a ninja." I answer her question.

"What do you think Sora?", I ask him. "Well, I don't know, I just heard a rumor in my clan which one it could be but I am not sure if I should really believe it." "Ohh really? Which one is it Sora?", asks Hina him. "Let it surprise you, if it is even right what I heard." He answers.

As we talk to each other so that the time passes faster we see that the doors from the classroom gets opened. And to say that it shocked me who it was would be an understatement.

Jonin Instructor POV:

So, Sora Nara, Hina Hyuuga and Asahi Hirai this will be my new students. Sora Nara, smart child which is ahead of his peers. His strategies are even better then from some adults.

Hina Hyuuga, a really good sensor thanks to her Byakugan and really got at close combat thanks to the gentle fist which is used by the Hyuuga clan.

Last Ashai Hirai, you could say he is an all-rounder, good taijutsu, good ninjutsu, good kenjutsu and he is also smart for his age. It seems like his ninjutsu talent is pretty high, he could learn the three academy jutsus the fastest after the Clan Children which got the help from their clans.

Seems like a really good balanced team. Hina Hyuuga for close combat, Sora Nara as the brain of the team and Ashai Hirai with good ninjutsu talent for ranged attacks and can help where help is needed. Now I just need to see if their have good teamwork or not. Ahh what a drag.

Protagonist POV:

The jonin which comes through the door is Shikaku Nara, father of Shikamaru Nara and the smartest person in this world I would say. In the fourth Ninja War he was the Chief Strategist and also died in this war. He is the only one which could match Shikamaru intelligence in the entire anime and such a person would be my junnin instructor for a no name team which was of no importance in the anime?

"Hello my name is Shikaku Nara and I will be your junnin instructor. Let's go to the rooftop and you will introduce yourself." That's all he says before he goes out the door and moves to the rooftop.

On the rooftop he says:" Introduce yourself, say your name, your dream and what you like. Boy on the right we begin with you.", and looks at me.

"My name is Asahi Hirai and my dream is to become strong enough to protect the one I love and be a ninja which the village will need and I like to train and my mom's cooking." I answer his question.

"Now the next one." He says and looks at Sora Nara.

"My name is Sora Nara and my dream is to become a Strategist which is why I also love to read books. Especially books about the last wars.", says Sora.

"Now the last one."

"My name is Hina Hyuuga and my dream is to become a powerfull kunoichi like Tsunade and my likes are training and my family.", answers Hina to him.

"Okay now that you all introduced yourself, we can all go home for today. I will meet you at the training ground 21 at 9.00am tomorrow morning and I will test your strength. Till tomorrow" and uses shunshin no jutsu to get away.

"I see you guys tomorrow then" I say as I go down the rooftop and start going to Ichiraku Ramen and who would guess who I see sitting there in this small ramen shop. Right, Naruto Uzumaki the protagonist of this world.

# The Next Day #

As I go to the training ground 21 in the morning, I see the people starting to open their shops and children going to the academy.

When I got to the training ground I, Sora and Hina are already there as I go to them, I greet them "Hey Sora and Hira, why are you so early?" "Well, we didn't want to be late on the first day with our new teacher.", answers Sora.

As we are talking, I can sense someone coming to us so I look at the direction to see our new sensei Shikaku Nara coming to us. When the other saw me standing up they followed my lead and stand up as well.

"Good morning Shikaku-Sensei.", we three say together. "Good morning, did you come prepared for today?" He asks us. "Yes Sensei, we are all prepared and ready for the test you have for us.", answers Sora for us.

"Ok good to see that you are prepared, you three will fight against me and I want you to fight me like you want to kill me because you will have to kill your enemies as well in the future and this will be a good practice."

"But what if we injure you serious Sensei?" "How could we injure a jonin with our skill Hina? Don't worry if Sensei says to attack him like we want to kill him then we should to what he says." I answer her.

"In 15 minutes will start the fight till then you can do what you want." Says Shikaku Sensei and uses shunshin to disappear.

(Man, I want to learn that jutsu. Maybe I could even master it at the level of Shisui.)

"How do you guys want to fight him? Do you have some idea Sora?" "Yes, I have, although we can't beat him, we can still try to get him to get a little bit serious if we work good as a team." Well, do you have some sort of plan?", Hina asks him.

"Yes, it is not a complex plan, you and Asahi go in for a taijutsu battle. Hina takes the lead and Asahi supports you with his kenjutsu and can try to use an opening which may open thanks to Hina. While you two fight him I wait till he gets distracted and use my clan jutsu on him and then Hina can close his tenketsu-points so that he cant use his chakra anymore. Then we can try to finish this fight." Sora explains his plan.

"Well, that's a pretty straight forward plan for you" I say to him. "I don't think any complex tactics would work against him. And I obviously can't beat him in complex tactics which is why I chose such a straight forward and simple tactic."

"15 minutes are over. Come here we will start the fight right away.", says our teacher as he shunhins right besides us and gave me nearly a heart attack.

(Ok now he concealed his presence. Did he figure out that I could sense him earlier when he didn't try to conceal his presence?)

When he got away from us and gave us the signal to start the fight, Hina begins to run straight at him and opens her bykugan to start an taijutsu battle. I run after Hina with a little delay to get some distance t between us so that I could first observe the battle and see if I can see an opening in his defense.

And just as I hoped, Hina created an opening which I wouldn't miss. I run at Sensei and swing my blade at his right side where the hole was in his defense. But before my blade could touch his skin, I could see a smile on my Sensei's face and knew I fucked up.

He rotates his torso to the right so that my tip of the blade misses him by few millimeters and stretches out his elbow which I couldn't dodge anymore since I was fully committed in this attack. His elbow hits right in my solar plexus and kicks me away after that.

As I land on the ground I couldn't breathe for a few seconds before I pushed myself up from the ground since I had a fight to battle and couldn't leave my teammates alone.

When I got up from the ground, I can see him hit Hina straight in the face with a right hook which send her flying away after she hits the ground, I can see her lying unconscious on the flour. I run at him and he doesn't see me coming since I ambehind him and when I got close, I point my blade forward to stab straight through his back which he dodges to his right.

But I countered and started to swing my blade horizontal at his neck which he dodges again and after that he hits my hand which holds my sword with a kick and I lose the grip on my sword an couldn't help but let it fall on the ground.

But I change directly to close combat and we started a taijutsu fight. He throws a roundhouse kick at me which I could dodge by just leaning back thanks to my small frame. As I get back up, he throws a left straight at me which I dodge by leaning to the right and I throw a right hook at his liver which is open and he couldn't dodge and as I hit him, I only hear an *puff* sound and see a trunk lay right in front of me.

"Impressive Asahi, to change right into taijutsu after using your sword and even hitting me even though I font use my full strength is pretty impressive. You also have a" "Shadow imitation Jutsu!" Sensei coulnt even finish his sentence since Sora used his clan technique Shadow imitation jutsu to trap our teacher.

"I got you now Sensei.", says Sora with a proud look on his face when he came out of his hiding place. "Well, not played bad kids. Use the to close ranged fighter to keep my focus on them so I forget about you and then use a moment of distraction to use our clan technique to trap me. Too bad I already saw it coming.", *puff* and our teacher which was just in front of us disappeared.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu", says Sora. "Yes, you are right Sora. Do you want to continue this fight?" he asks us. "No, we lost this fight.", I answer him, "Not only did we only really hit you once but you also saw straight through our plan and also Hina is unconscious so we would be only two."

"This means you lost the fight my students, but don't be so sad you gave a really good fight and I could also see that you can work as a team pretty well which is important for a ninja. Wake up Hina and after that I invite you to eat something you want. I pay of course."

(Sadly, I couldn't go all out against him today. I would obviously still lose pretty badly if he would use his full strength but I would love to fight with my full strength which I would guess is now low to mid chunnin level. Only because of this old sharingan lover I can't use my full fight till I can be sure to win against him. Well, I can still go all out in a fight when no one is around me.)

As I was thinking of this my first day as an official Ninja was over.

 

Hey guys,this is the next chapter, I am sorry if the fight scene was not so good, since it was my first time writing one.

7