Chapter 43
78 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finishing the rest of the day, Jack headed for the karate club, Felicia greeted him when he stepped in, she was practicing strikes on a punching bag when Jack saw her, the white haired girl, surprisingly, still wasn't found out by the rest of the school. Though, then again, Black Cat was some sort of thief while Felicia, her alternate persona, is a justice goaled girl that would stop at nothing to prevent bullying she comes across. And also, who would suspect that some random student would become a vigilante at night? Not to mention that vigilante being quite unpopular in the first place, so to say, Black Cat was rarely seen, to the point that the news hasnt really covered much of her.
Jack did not know whether he should call her a vigilante in the first place, given that she's apparently just a thief that stops crime from time to time. Also, Felicia isn't that active in the vigilante business, with her rarely going out as one, though her schedules DID get noted on the internet by some rather shady? Perverted? People, with them saying that if anyone wants to get their heads crushed by her thighs should come at the times written on their notes.

The teen didn't really bother with such eccentric people, given that most of them are probably afraid to go out and confront her in the first place, something like that.

Jack nodded towards and smiled back to Felicia, putting down his bag on the benches that surrounded the place, he looked around, the area wasn't that shabby, it looked like some abandoned principals office, the room was large enough to probably fit 60 to 80 people, a small ring was found at the center, it was rarely used by the members, and sometimes, when their schedules overlapped, several martial arts club would put their people inside the ring to fight, so far, the one that Jack found interesting was some random guy that did MMA and a dude that did TAEKWANDO battling it out, it was quite interesting to see on how a guy that did rather risky kicks dodge some dude that preferred to lock people down.

It was so interesting in fact that people always tried to battle the two clubs together whenever they had the chance, though none of the club members of the respective clubs did well, but people still held out hope.

"So," Felicia stopped attacking the sandbag in front of her, rather she proceeded to walk towards Jack, her arms crossed across her chess, "What did you do during the new years?" She asked, curious.

Jack pulled out a rash-guard and a pair of sweatpants from his bag, he then went ahead and took off his clothes while talking, "Well, Sheila and I kinda just... Sat around, I guess, we cooked food, ate, and then we did the countdown till new year, after that we drank and my memory gets hazy from there." He replied as he put on his Rash-guard.

Felicia let her shoulders drop before slumping down the bench, "God, that sounds so boring!" She complained, "I mean, if I was that girl we would totally just run around as vigilante's during the new year, celebrating it as the new... us." She said with a soft voice,

"You're also just starting out right?" She asked,

"Yep." jack replied.

"Then I guess I was right, I mean, I never really heard anything about this new York devil before, not until your body started changing." The girl grinned after that, though Jack wasn't.

"My body started changing?" He asked in a suspicious tone,

"What?" Felicia shrugged, "Isn't it natural for me to, you know, look at you? I mean, the changes were quite obvious, even with your uniform."

Jack stayed silent as he took off his pants, and even more so when he put on his sweatpants, "was it really THAT obvious though?"

"Yep, you couldn't really hide the fact that the muscles on your arms became more rigid, toned, well defined, there's a lot of ways to describe it."

Jack put his hand on his chin, contemplating something, "Then what about parker?" He asked her.

"Pretty obvious that the guy's spider man. Not to mention him obviously copying your suit." She giggled at this, "I saw your first encounter with him in that suit too, he was pretty much wearing a Jacket during that time, then, one month after seeing you he suddenly had this well defined rubber suit." Felicia smiled, though, oppositely, Jack just got more suspicious.

"What the hell? You knew?"

The girl shook her head, "Oh calm down," She said waving her hand up and down, "it was a lucky strike that I saw you two, hell, you can even say that I didn't know it was ANY of you till that point." she pursed her lips, looked at Jack, and smiled.

"Jesus Christ."

"Yeah."

So, Jack apparently didn't know that his club president was a vigilante when they were just starting out, "So, how long have you been..." His voice trailed off,

"Long enough." She replied,

"I see."

"Yep."

"So, do you wanna spar or?" Jack asked as he put his school clothes on his bag,

"You betcha I will." Felicia smiled.

1