Hunter 2# [Edited]
580 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The fuck?" Jackson couldn't help but curse out loud at the sight in front of him, after all, it's not every single fucking day you would see a pale woman dragging another woman by her feet to the sky! "Welp." Jackson snickered before taking his crossbow out of his [Inventory] and taking aim before shooting at the flying bitch! Now, he doesn't have any proficiency at shooting with a crossbow, he's better with balded weapons such as daggers, or swords, so of course missed it and missed it by a wide margin. "Hey, flying bitch!" Calling the flying woman and insulting her may not be the smartest shit he ever did, but he's sure she should count as side target... Right? He held his dagger tightly in hand before smiling at the woman, she also smiled at him, but her smile was replaced by a shriek that left her unhumanly large and unhinged jaw, suddenly thousands of little bat-like creatures appeared from the surrounding area as if being called by the scream, they all looked fragile, but they could gang up on him rather easily.

And if there's one thing that games taught him: Ganging up on someone is a great strategy. 

"Well... Time to fight i guess." He was lucky, his [Upgrade] Unique Skill was out of coooldown, so he used it on his silver dagger in hands and watched as the dagger suddenly glowed in a golden light, he prayed and willed it to be something he could use at this instance that could save him, and as the golden light faded away, the system notified him:

[Dagger of the Rising Sun:

Shining like gold, this gollden dagger does double damamge to Undead.

Special Skill: [Radiance]

[Radiance], when activated, emanates a 10 meter radius glowing are, any undead inside this area that is weaker than you will turn to ash.]

"Come at me, bitch." The woman shrieked once again, all her- children?- bats flew towards him in a murderous-stupid-beserk way, and he immediatly activated the [Radiance] Skill from the dagger, a bubble of light exploded from where he was and instanlt all the swarm of hundreds of little bats all turned into ash as they hit the barrier-like dome of light around him. It was at that moment that Jackson saw and heard the flying, pale woman shriek as she was hit with a silver crossbow bolt from another guy on the sidelines- "Holy shit, is that Hugh Jackman? The guy's hotter in person!" Jackson muttered under his breath and suddenly he knew exaclty where he was... He was in fucking Van Helsing! The movie remake of 2004!

[Where?: Find exactly 'where' you are.

Rewards: [Uncommon Weapon Ticket (1x)]

[Killing Spree: Kill 100 Side Targets:

(614/100)

Rewards: [Permanent Companion Ticket (1x)]

[You received: [Uncommon Weapon Ticket (1x)|] and a [Permanent Companion Ticket (1x)]

"Huh." Was all Jackson muttered as he watched the woman fall, well, both women because the one that was being carried by the flying pale bitch was also falling, probably to her death. Then Hugh Jackman- or should he call him Van Helsing? The guy's seriously hot- jumps from some house's roof and catches the woman and lands, it probably hurts a lot but she's alive... Probably? Yeah, he can hear her heartbeat. Oh, the pale woman is a Lesser Vampire! Wait. How does he know that? Oh right, it must be one of those skills he has. With the death of the woman, the little bats fly away in fear, also Jackson's light dagger is also very scary and incredibly deadly to them, so they of course retreated. "Well, let's see-"

He quickly dodged another crossbow bolt, this one was aimed to his heart, where he would've definetly die if he was hit. "The fuck!?" He looked at Van Helsing, the guy had his crossbow in hand and was looking at him with a wariness of a hunter. "Hey! I'm on your side here! Asshole." Jackson shouted, taking the crossbow bolt that was shot at him from the ground and looking at Van Helsing with a frown and saying: "I'm keeping this." The woman on Van Helsing's arms trashed, shouting about wanting to kill Dracula or something, she was even able to break free from Van Helsing's hold. that's some stubbornness! "Hey lady!" Jackson shouted from far away: "If you try to kill Dracula, you'll die!"

She ignored him and tried to go for it, oh well, Van Helsing knocked her out. "Welp, warned her."

-Scene Break-

"So you're a hunter? Never seen you before in the Vatican,"

"Well, not everyone has the previlege to work for the Vatican!"

"That explains why your aim's shit."

"Excuse me Mr I-Am-Better-Than-You, i'll let you know that no even you could win against me in a knife fight."

"i would win. I would bring a crossbow."

"Not even then you would win, bitch."

Jackson and Van Helsing were bickering, it all started when Jackson came forth and asked and i quote: "Why the flying fuckery fuck did you try to shoot me, you Pale Moss-Ass motherfucker." Then Van answered with: "I thought you were with them." Then he explained how his previous shot almost hit him, and Jackson just showed him how bad his aim was, he couldn't shoot for shit. Van also asked where he was from, which Jackson lied, saying he was a hunter that came to kill Dracula and concidently found him here. When asked about the glowing dagger, Jackson just said it was a dagger blessed by God, which would kill Dracula or something lilke that. But then Van Helsing just insulted him, saying: "I just hope your skills with that are better than your aim."

Then they started trading insults, and here we are.

"I would definitely win."

"No you wouldn't. I'm sure of it, i would even bet."

"What would you bet then?"

"Beer. I'll pay you a beer if you win."

"Oh, it's on!"

Sure enough, Jackson was fighting Van Helsing, the real reason Van Helsing accepted this was because he wanted to know how good Jackson was, how he trained, how he fought. Van Helsing had a small suspicious this man wasn't human... The spar started with Van shooting him several times with his crossbow, the guy easily dodged then all and even Van would have some difficulty dodging several shots, but this guy did it easily.

Jackson was also analysing Van Helsing. Van tried to keep a distance between them, but Jackson was able to dodge all his shots and get within stirking distance, so he took out his shortsword and slashed towards the man, who blocked with his own dagger, and soon enough a fight broke out.

Jackson furiously attacking with superior strenght, speed, and skill while Van Helsing had to block, but soon he couldn't block as Jackson broke through his guard and was able to put the sword on the man's neck while he pinned him down. He growled softly at that, he enjoyed the feeling of pushing someone down to the ground, as if to show his dominance. He coughed awkwardly on his fist before getting up, he of course pretended not to notice the slight bulge on his lower region, offering a hand to the man, who took it and soon was back on his feet. "So... My beer?"

In the end, Jackson got more than beer, he got food too.

-Scene Cut-

It was night.

Jackson could smell it in the air, it was the scnet of another Werewolf... He felt as if he was being challenged, because the creature was coming towards him with pride and arrogance, he only huffed in annoyance as he got up from the hay that he was lying on. He left the stable, where the animals were panicking and making noise, his dagger glimmered in the moonlight as he watched the beast appear from above him, jumping down from the roof above. The black fur and red eyes of the Werewolf reminded him of the wolf he killed when he got to this world. "Bow. Bitch" He growled to the Werewolf, he was stronger than this pup, so of course he should obey him. 

That's how it works.

The werewolf growled at him, making Jackson huff in annoyance before willing his hand to turn, and soon enough it turned, only his hand. He growled as his eyes shone with a blue-golden light, his claws were bigger than the pup's claws before him, Jackson knew that his claws could easily tear the muscles and skin of the besst in front of him, and apparently the beast also knew because it slowly bowed, lowering its front body and exposing its neck. When he bowed, Jackson felt good, as if the proof of his authority made him stronger... Then:

[Congratulations, Hunter Jackson Lumos Tenebris, another Werewolf recognized your authority.]

[You received the Skill {Alpha Authority}]

'Huh, intersting.' Jackson focused on his hearing to hear if someone else was coming, but he didn't hear anything at the moment. He looked at the Werewolf that was looking more and more like a puppy in his eyes before turning away and saying: "Follow me, pup." An Alpha needs to provide for his pack, that's the thing they do, right? Well, he was in a stable, there's animals in here, and it's better than him eating another human being! They barely have any meat. "So, you hungry pup?" There was a growl for an answer, and Jackson somehow understood it as an 'Yes, Alpha' but he ignoreed it as he approached a scared stalion before using his dagger to give a quick and painless death. The werewolf waited for his alpha to eat first, but Jackson was not hungry, so he just pointed at the dead horse before saying: "You can eat now. I'm not hungry."

Having his permission, the wolf did not hesitate to eat the horse with his razor sharp teeth and tear it apart with it's long and sharp claws. "Well, he's really hungry." He heard someone shouting in the distance, it was probably the owner of the stable coming here the moment he heard the poor animals scream in fear and suddenly got eerily quiet, well, Jackson won't kill the guy if he doesn't try to kill him at least. HIs Wolfie? Who knows what he'll do, but he'll probably follow his Alpha's orders, so no killing innocent people. He also needs to use that ticket for permanent companion stuff... "Should i use it now...?" Talking to himself, Jackson frowned and sighed before nodding and using it:

[Congratulations, you received the Permanent Companion: John Constantine (Earth -60)]

John Constantine:

Age: 28

Blond hair, Blue Eyes.

Height: 6'0 (1, 83)

[John Constantine Skills:

[Magic], [Demon Blood], [Exorcism], [Ocultism], [Deception], [Escapology], [Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)], [Hypnosis], [Indomitable Will], [Intimidation], [Investigation], [Multilingualism], [Occultism], [Singing]

Backstory: 

John Constantine's life is filled with misery and pain, he was born out of a one night stand between his mother and a demon, his father unaware his wife cheated. But it couldn't be hidden, because soon he grew up and his gifts for the arcane manifested and his father asked the questions and soon found out his wife cheated on him for power. He was a cursed child, doomed to be alone, but then the demon that his mother made a deal with came to claim his part of the deal- Him. His mother fought the demon and managed to bring him down, but the fight also set the house on fire, killing his whole family except for him, who was immune to hellfire for having demonic blood within him. 

He studied the arcane for years before finding the demon thag killed his family and ending his existence- However, as this universe was created from fear and nightmares, the fate of this universe was to be destroyed. John grew and experienced a lot in life, and now he just wanted to relax and experience something new... However, Batman had grown too paranoid, he decided he needed to learn magic to deal with his enemies! He dabbled with forces no other magic user would dare, and he used both Order and Chaos magic, bringing a unbalance within him that mutated his psyche, driving him mad. He was known as Duality before the universe was destroyed and everyone within died. When John died, his only regret was that he never could truly experience love in his life, for every man or woman he met, were only one night stands.

Rules:

He cannot hurt you, intentionally or not.

You cannot hurt him, intentioanally or not.

He is bound to you, you both can telepathically comunicate, plus you can feel where he is at all times.

You can call him to you, making him appear beside you, regardless of distance or restriction]

In a sudden burst of light, a circle appearead before him and a man with blond hair and blues eyes walked out of the portal with confident steps, he eyed the Werewolf eating the horse with a raised eyebrow before his eyes landed on Jackson, who raised his left eyebrow at the man that suddenly raised his hand and a bolt of electricity hit him. "Was this supposed to hurt me?" Jackson huffed at the man with a small smirk on his lips while his Beta- he decided to call him that- growled protectively, since this guy dared to hurt his Alpha. "Velkan..." Jackson soon remembered this guy's name (He knew there was a guy that was a werewolf in the movie...), so he called him by it, John just shrugged his shoulders before saying: "Welp, tryin' to see if the voice was tellin' the truth."

"And it was."

"It was... So, you're what? My new ~Master~ or something?"

"Well, kinky. if you're into that." Internally, Jackson was panicking, cursing himself for his stupidity. John only raised his eyebrow before sighing, asking: "So, wha' this all abou'?" John's voice sounded annoyed, tired, as if he didn't want to talk at all. "Well, this is about killing Dracula. We are, if you still haven't noticed it yet, in another world. This world has this vampire guy, my objective is to kill him. That's all."

"And the wolfy?"

"He's my pup now. I guess? yeah, i became his Alpha or something like that."

"That's cool i guess, so, what ya wan' me to do, mate?"

"Well, first of all, to call a Werewolf a Mate is like asking for their hand in marriage, so if you really want that i wouldn't be against it *wink*." Jackson didn't know where this courage to flirt came from, maybe he was a virgin for far too long that he developed a sudden sense to fuck anyone willing... And well, John is very hot, and Bisexual as well, which means he might agree... Oh, he is also his PERMANENT Companion.

[Status:

Name: Jackson Lumos Tenebris

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Height: 223 Centimeters (2 Meters and 23 Centimeters) (7'3)

Class: [Hunter]

Permanent Companions: [John Constantine]

Skills:

[Hunter's Instinct], [Hunter's Mental Immunity], [Hunter's Supernatural Senses], [Blade Mastery], [Werewolf Form], [Regeneration], [Superhuman Physique], [Superhuman Senses], [Alpha Authority]

Unique Skills:

[Upgrade]

Inventory:

[Dagger Of the Shining Sun], [Hunting Corssbow], [Silver Shortsword], [Clothing (1x)]

Tickets:

[Uncommon Weapon Ticket (1x)], [Supply Ticket (1x)]

20