Hunter 4# [Edited]
466 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Can't you just, i don't know, switch the damn song that has been playing on your head for the past 50 minutes on fucking repeat?' The rather annoyed John Constantine hissed inside Jackson's head, breaking his train of thought that just happen to have Closer - Saweetie (feat. H.E.R) as a song in the background! It's not Jackson's fault he likes random songs, not that John didn't like the song... He liked it for the first 2 times it played, until it kept on playing and playing onnfucking repeat that he got more annoyed than he could enjoy the song that was playing. "Sorry your highness." Jackson said sarcastically, making John just roll his eyes, his hand glowing as he holds a glowing orb of light above his hand.

Right now, Jackson, John, Valken, Van Helsing, and Anna (who doesn't want to leave her brother's side since they hugged each other) were walking through the tunnels below the castle that Dracula currently resided on, to get here was rather easy, but trying to convince Van Helsing from shooting John and Valkven was rather awkward, even more when Jackson sighed and transformed his arms into his werewolf form, making them grow with white fur and his eyes glow in a gold-blue light. It was super awkward as well to try and explain why Valken just submitted when Jackson growled, how to explain the dynamic between packs and how it worked, his sister looked at him like he was a pervert- which, okay, he is!

But he's not a pervet because he's a werewolf, he was always a pervert.

After convincing Van Helsing to follow them through the tunnels below the castle, Jackson took the front row in case anything would hit the people behind him, he would tank the damage for them. "They're doing the same thing again..." Jackson could hear Anna whisper to her brother, Valken, who nodded as Gabriel just kept following Jackson, who gave them a lot of trust, showing his back to them like that... Van could easily kill him from here. 'Well, i will not break his trust then... He proved to be good, and i do not kill monsters that are good.' That may sound like bullshit, but that's totally what the movies say about Van Helsing, also one of the reasons he didn't kill Frankstein's moster.

"i'll play something nice to you..." Jackson chuckled as John sighed, however he noticed the slightlest twitch of John's lips, making him feel proud of himself that he is slowly sinking deeper and deeper into John's skin. Soon enough, the song [Bones - Imagine Dragons] started playing on his head, John heard a lot of songs and metal, pop, rock, and even classic music, but he was enjoying himself hearing the songs that echoed from inside Jackson's head into his. He could, sometimes, catch a few words whenever Jackson was lost on thought, most of those words were random bullshit, but there was the littles "Cute", "Beautiful", and "Amazing" that popped here and there. He was only able to hear t hem once though, when Jackson was focused on looking at the mirror.

He was quite narcisist.

What John didn't know was that Jackson caught his reflection on the mirror, on his best angle, with the sun shining down on his head creating a halo on his head that made him sseem almost mystical. However, later on, because of certain accident that makes John enter Jackson's head, he sees his memories and sees through his point of view how he truly felt or thought on that moment.

But that's for the future.

Right now?

Right now they'll kill a vampire.

-Scene Cut-

Dracula watched as his single servant walked forward, his minions were all scattered around them, ready to attack while he watches the man pathetically crawl over to him (Not really)

, his children watching closely for any signs of danger because he is too lazy to do it himself, his two brides want revenge for their fallen sister who was killed by the hunter Gabriel Van Helsing, and according to the surviving children, he was aided by someone who matches the physical description of the man in front of him. He keeps walking towards him, opens his mouth and says loud and clear: "Dracula!" Everyone stops and stares at the man as if he was some kind of idiot, but he just smiles at the vampire and says: "I've come to bargai- fuck, wrong phrase, but cool reference though... Anyway, I've come here to kill you bitch." With these words, he dashes forward with an humanly impossible speed, dodging and dancing as arrows rain down the ceiling of the castle, there were several little bat-like humanoids that served Dracula, they were all incredibly ugly with disfigured features on their bodies, some had extra fingers, some didn't have even enough fingers to hold things, but they still fired crossbow after crossbow, aiming at Jackson's blurry body, dodging it perfectly.

"Annoying bitches." Jackson sighs, suddenly there was an explosion and the giant window right behind Dracula, where the moon shone from and illuminated his body, giving him that dramatic effect that he craved like an Irish craved for potatoes in a famine, his soul of a drama queen needed it. In his head, there was the Corrupeted Violinist Theme song playing, from a video on youtube he saw before, [You Wanted This by Just a Friendly Crusader] when he was being lazy and was engraved on his head just like most songs and music he heard was. He weaved and bowed as one of the two brides- he never bothered to know their names, nor he cared about them- flew straight at him, trying to ram him. Mid-air, time seemed to slow down as he quickly moved to the side, making her miss him entirely, he used this opportunity to use his golden glowing dagger to stab the back of the bride's head, killing her instantly.

At the same time this was happening, the window that shattered behind Dracula instantly caught his attention because he felt fear and danger from it for a tiny second, making him quickly jump back and flapped his bat-like wings that teared through his skin and clothes, dodging the glowing sphere of fire that hit exactly where he previously was. His eyes widened when he saw a group of four appear after the flames subsided. "Oh, you two came back to me..." Seeing both Valken and Anna Valerious, Dracula smirked, he had a chance to win easily if he useed the Werewolf that was under his control- wait.

Looking at the man before him, Dracula was surprised to see that he was man and not wolf, looking again at the sky he couldn't help but be surpirsed at this. The moon was visible from the sky and here he was, still a man, he knew very well a full moon wasn't necessary for a werewolf to shit! 'Did he get cured from lycanthropy?' That thought was stupid, he was the only one with the cure for such illness... Right? He suddenly heard a shriek, and looking down at the man he ignored before, he watched as the corpse of one of his beloved brides (He didn't care about them enough to know their name, their job was to have children, and they failed it) turned to ashes as the man took the golden dagger from the back of his bride's head, that instantly broke apart into ash and scattered to the winds. "No!" He screamed, he felt pain, to see the perfect and most compatible woman he could find to carry his young die before him, seeing the future he oh so craved for just vanish before him was almost maddening, the creature that killed her smiled at him, this man wasn't human and Dracula was sure of it. "Valken, it's time to help your master." For centuries he trained his control ability he had on people, and he could easily control the Werewolf, as long as it was a Werewolf- humans were harder to control due to their 'free will' after all.

He truly hated the Christian God.

Valken felt his body crack as he was slowly transforming into his Werewolf form under the will of Dracula, but for some reason, Dracula didn't see the expected panic or despair in his eyes, but rather contempt and glee... Dracula felt that something was wrong, but before he could do or say anything about it, he felt a sting on his chest, looking down, he saw 5 darts embedded deep into his chest as Van Helsing had his raised arm holding the special crossbow he so loved.

"Velkan." Dracula looked down at the tall human with brown hair and chocolate brown eyes suddenly speak with a commanding tone: "Deal with the last Bride." Dracula saw the man's eyes shine in a blue color as Valken, Werewolf Valken, bowed to him and proceeded to rush towards the last bride, who stood in place, as if it couldn't move or run away. 

John felt this was boring, even though he had the cool, flashy entrance Jackson wanted, his entrance was cool for the first 5 seconds as the red flames still roared, but then it was boring. He helped Valken by putting a simple binding spell on the Lesser Vampire Bride, who tried to move away, to run, to fight, but Valken's jaw snapped her neck before she could even think the word 'Aspargus'... Is it a word in this time already? Well, who knows. 'Thanks, but you made it all too easy for him.' Jackson's words echoed inside John's mind as the violin kept playing on the background of their conversation.

'You wanted him to fight an air-bourne enemy while he himself can't fly? What kind of sadistic bastard are you?'

'i can be a sadistic guy if you are a masochistic guy~'

'Even now you're flirting...'

'Don't act like you're not interested on my sweet words.'

'Because i'm not. The maximum you'll be able to do is annoy me... a lot.'

'Well, maybe one day I'll show you, I'm sure i can make you more than annoyed-' Jackson's message was interrupeted by a sudden attack from Dracula, who saw it as an opportunity when Jackson momentarily slowed down. Jackson felt pain on his abdomen, he looked down as he a claw was deeply inside his stomach. "Welp... This hurts." Jackson commented, he heard John shout from the sidelines: "Jack!" He felt a little bad for worrying him, but he ignored his feeling for the moment and focused as his features started to change, he held Dracula close to him in a deadly hug while the vampire still had his hand deep within his stomach, his body changed into his white beastly wolf form, with sharp teeth and blue-golden glowing eyes that peered deeply nito the eyes of the vampire, who for the first time in his immortal life, felt true despair.

The gargantuan jaw snapped into the vampire's head, pulling it back until it snapped, falling to the ground in an explosion of ash and sulfur. It smelled so bad, and it tasted even more awful. 

"That was easier than i thought." Jackson commented, turning his blue eyes to look at John, his 7'3 frame had grown, so he stood now at 8'2 feet tall, looking down at the blond man who had a barely visible surprised expression on his face. Jackson quickly ran to him, snapping his jaw to try and get the awful taste off of him, he saw that John didn't even flinch when he was sniffing him. "Oh, you smell really good..." Jackson's voice was deeper, more growly, as if he had eaten a small amount of gravel stones. "I like it..." He tried to lick John's neck, who couldn't and didn't want to stop the Alpha when he did, but the hot tongue on his skin made him feel things... Things Jackson quickly caught on when he felt Jackson's deep stare into him and smelled the scent in the air. "Oh... I can make you aroused, but not scared? No, weren't you scared for me there for a second, when you shouted my name? That was adorable." John's instant reaction was to blast the man away with a powerful blow of magical force.

But Jackson won their bet. Now John has to go on a date with him!

-Scene Cut-

[Congratulations Jackson Lumos Tenebris for completing the Main Quest under one year]

[You received (World Ticket 1x) and (Physical Skill Ticket 1x)]

[You used the (Physical Skill Ticket)]

[You received the {Pain Resistance} Skill]

[You used the {World Ticket}]

[You received the-]

"Jack." John called for him, so he had to stop looking at the notifications for a moment and stare at the man that was below him. Their date was successful, Jackson successfully got laid for the first time! And with a hot guy, John was quite the needy, power bottom. Jackson let him ride him with gusto until he was tired, then he proceeded to fuck him to submission, before fucking him till he fainted. His cock was thick enough that he didn't need to aim at John's prostate, it simply brushed against it every time he moved inside him! They went at it for a few hours, and Jackson was really impressed with his own and John's stamina, until he remembered:

Werewolf Stamina. 

They didn't have lube, but a spell did it fine, alongside with cleaning his insides... John was always prepared it seems.

"Yeah?" Turning his eyes to look at the man who had several hickies on his skin, most done by his mouth, there were probably some done by his hands and some by his teeth. "You... You won't leave, right?" 

Jackson didn't know why John sounded so... Vulnerable. But he knew what he needed to answer, and he truly believed on what he said: "Never. I won't ever leave you. PERMANENT Companion, remember? And even if we weren't, i would never leave you because werewolves mate for life."

They shared a small smile.

-Scene Ends-

Author Notes:

Please suggest the next world on the chapter comments. Thank you.

11