Hunter 6# [Edited]
307 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was time to try it.

He focused on that moment, evoking every single happy memory he had...

His first kiss with a girl, his first kiss with a boy he liked, the day his mother beat cancer, the day he got his first job- he was so proud of himself that day, the day he met his long lost brotehr he thought he would never meet again, the day he was asked out by a random guy- who turned out to be someone he would learn to love, but sadly died one year after. All the memories they had together, all the happiness he felt whenever they kissed- because the man was averted by sex, he felt completely apathic towards it, he never felt the want to do it, so Jackson never pushed it, never asked, for to be in his presence was enough for him back then. But then he got killed by a cop, just because he was black... He, sadly, never got revenge for that wonderful man, he died before he could. He remembers his first time, and how happy he was that John accepted him without question. He loved Handerson, but that man was dead, and John is with him here... John is not Handerson's substitute, no, he is much more than that.

He is his second love when he thought he would never love again.

He was his first time having such intimacy with someone.

He was the anchor that brought him down when he was on that high feeling, still thinking this was all a simple illusion his mind was playing on him, that he was on some hospital, lying there in a perpetual coma. He remembered how sweet those lips were, how delicious licking his skin felt, how loud he moaned whenever Jack hit his prostate in the very rough, fast way, John adored- He was someone who gave him an objective in life: To be together with him, forever.

Does this sounds creepy? Maybe is the Werewolf thing, he remembers Amelia telling him about something called ABO, Amelia was his sister, younger sister. He died when he was 20, so he was floating around on the void for 2 whole years, things must've changed there as well... He summoned forth every happy memory he had with her. Reading Harry Potter together, reading Percy Jackson together, reading so many books together, including some questionable fanfics that awoke his Bisexuality, watching series together, how she would glow whenever he talked about someone he thought was hot, she was also Bisexual and they would question each other's fashion sense and their taste in both men and women, which was sometimes hilarious.

He felt light, his body felt like it was flying, he felt pure... 'John, help me here?' Of course he couldn't control magic around him without a skill for that, even if he focused a lot he couldn't, what he could do was influence the energy around him, letting John syphon that positive energy and empower him with a spell. Which spell? Well, John was a Supernatural Investigator, he would learn every possible spell that could keep him alive, and such spell was to touch the untouchable, which was rather easy once you know how to. But he could also do something else with his [Meta Magic], something he could never think of doing before, bending and fusing spells together.

That was something completely new to him, and he was successful to do so, which was surprising to him. The spell that he used to touch the untouchable was called Tactus spell, which is simple Latin to [Touch], but he infused the energy that emanated from Jackson to make him able to both touch and hurt the Dementors. When Jackson looked down, he saw the slight white glow around his skin, he smiled while sending the image of him kissing John passionately to the man, who huffed in annoyance, even though his scent changed to arousal when Jackson sent images of their sexy times.

He shamelessly flirted with the man while his body changed into his Werewolf form, his skin gave in to the white fur that made him look magestic, the white glow of his body looked like his fur was reflecting the light of the moon... The Omen of Dementors continued on, ready to catch and eat Sirius Black, but Jackson had other plans. "ROOOAR!" With a single roar, Remus, who was still on his Werewolf form but lying on the ground started to shake, his body shivering in fright at the roar of what his subconcious instinct identified as someone above him in strength... An Alpha. Of course this did nothing to the Demetors, who felt the positive energy like it was from a very happy person or a rather extremely tasty prey, so they all rushed towards him, like moths to the flame.

But these dark smoke-like moths will burn.

And burn they did.

As soon as Jackson's glowing white claw hit the first Dementor, it screeched, the others tried to touch him, but his claws slashed them all, he would hit them all, due to his [Hunter's Mental Immunity] he was able to ignore the feeling of depression someone would normally feel when they have their happy memories sucked out of their souls, which was terrible. Slash after slash, the cloack that kept those creatures hidden was torn apart by his claws, they screeched, but did not fly away because of their greed, which was something Jackson accounted for. He was starting to feel weaker, but his attacks did not slow down at all, he kept tearing those monsters apart, teeth and claw sinking into the smoke like it was flesh, he fought and finally, killed one of them.

[Congratulations on completing the Side Quest!]

[You received the {Ammortal & Immortal Slayer} Unique Skill]

The change was immidiate, every single Dementor stopped and tried to fly away as his claw sank deeply into them, making them screech in pain and terror, he felt it, his claws now naturally could touch these creatures without the need of aid from John, who received the message to drop the spells and focus on defending himself if anything happens. John was reluctant at first, but Jackson instisted, so he relented and dropped the spell as Jacck's fur stopped glowing with a white light, but instead, glowed with a dark, very threatning dark aura around him, the complete opposite to the previous. [The Dragonbron Comes (Dragonbron Theme Song)] Started playing on Jackson's head he really doesn't know where the music comes from, he only knows it is always there, but John enjoyed listening to songs that he never heard before so it was fine.

Jackson did try to not let other Dementors leave, But unfortunatly some of them did leave, and he had no way to kill them at all, which sucked a lot. He growled, angry that he let some of his prey escape, but he huffed when he felt tired, so he just walked up to John as the dark aura around his body resided, he looked menancingly at the dark-haired man who was too stunned to act, he had no wand in hand, his Werewolf friend just lied there on the floor and began whimpering like he was being kicked. "John... 'M tired..." Jack huffed out from his nose as he smelled John's sweet scent, the blond man cursed under his breath as the tall, heavy Werewolf pressed his weight on his body: "Bloody hell Jack!" Jack smirked, which looked too scary on his Werewolf form, Sirius felt a shiver run down his body, he couldn't help but try to move, but his legs refused to obey him. "Ah, almost forgot about this guy..." His blue-golden eyes stared Remus Lupin's werewolf form, the guy whimpered loudly as Jackson growled menancingly, saying in a demanding tone: "Change back."

Sirius sincerely thought that a talking Werewolf was crazy, but he heard about Greyback from Remus before, the Werewolf that cursed him with the Lycanthropy, but now he's seeing someone who could turn at will and also talk freely in this form, and that did not kill him immediatly like Remus said Greyback would definetly do. In his stuppor, he only noticed that Lupin was changing back when he heard the bones of his best friend cracking, he was not crying or shouting like he would normally do whenever he was unable to drink the Wolfsbane potion to keep him from attacking humans nor feeling pain through the transformation. "H-how?" His voice came out so weak, he couldn't believe himself even thought he just saw it, this was something unheard and he was pretty sure it was impossible. "W-who are you?" Lupin's voice caught Sirius' attention, he quickly helped his naked friend, who held on him to get up as they looked at the wolfman in front of them with cautionsness on their eyes.

"We just saved your asses and this is how ya two thank us? Bloody hell, bunch of ungrateful cunts. Let's go Mate, we don't need to answer these two idiots." John of course did not want to talk to these two, because he could easily tell a lie and deceive someone, but Jack wanted to shift back to his human form, and according to the plot, some people would soon find them all here. John took out a small stick-like silvery rod from his pocket from his tench coat, that was but a simple illusion that was quite impossible to determine that it wasn't real, so he threw the wand he had caught from Sirius after using the same spell he had used before- Expelliarmus was the name-. Who knew he could copy and use the same spells other used as long as he saw it? It was new for him as well, he had never seen this spell before in his life, but he was able to cast it as soon as the other man used it.

It was amazing and he felt really good, whatever Jackson did with his magic was amazing and he might love him more for it! just a little bit... Okay, he loved him a lot more, sue him!

Sirius took the wand thrown at him, his eyes turned towards the men who were walking away, he wanted to ask something else, but he needed to help his friend (maybe more, who knows?) get up on his feet. He turned once again to look at the duo, only to see that they were long gone.

'The Headmaster of Hogwarts, Albus many names Dumbledore needs to have memories about us, memories about accepting us as two Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers, you know why? Because our mission in this world is to kill Voldemort, but he has these items that contain a part of his soul inside, that keep him on this plane, alive. There's one in Hogwarts right now.'

'Then why don't we just go there and steal it?'

'Because, think about it, in this world, we have nothing... A job would give us money, and we can stay at Hogwarts like the other professors!'

'You just want to see me wearing teachers clothing, right?'

'My evil plans were found out! Oh no, what must i do now?'

'Haha, very funny.'

'You love me.'

'No i don't.'

'Yeah you do.'

'No i don't.'

'You are such a tsundere...'

'Don't call me that. I don't know what that is, but if it came out of your mouth, then it must be something bloody nasty or stupid.'

'You wound me like that.'

'Good.'

'Ouchie, ruthless... I like it very much~'

John could only sigh.

-Scene Cut-

Albus many names Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts, and many other titles to his name was sitting by himself on his office, when suddenly he felt something on his mind- and then he blinked and there was nothing, it must've been his imagination.

John was sweating a little, because that old man had strong shields around his head, keeping him protected from mental intrusions (He'll learn that magic, it is useful alongside the types of mental protection he already has) he had to use a lot more energy than he thought he would, since he had to rewrite the magic on this old man's head with his will and magic, making the shields around the man's head consider his magic as part of the old man's own magic, so it did not stop the magical energy that entered the old man's head completely undetected by him. John sighed when he started creating memories to the old man, he needed to take his time, and better yet, he needed to Astral Project into the old man's mind to create the fake memories.

Leaving his body behind, John went to work. He needed to create memories good enough to make the old man not question them, and the best was to start by the foundation of the memory itself, making it a situation that would be believable. He met them on France, after finishing his training with Nicolas Flamel, two adult wizards who were more than impressive caught his eyes, he would offered them a job on the school if he was the headmaster. That he was sure.

Ever since he became the Headmaster, he offered them both jobs at Hogwarts, but they both always rejected, wanting to spend time together, they soon turned acquaintances with him, later on becoming friends, he knew that Jackson was a Werewolf that learned how to control his transformation, his Animagus form was also a wolf. While John was a very versitile wizard, Jackson was way more focused on internal body magic than external magic. only using his body to fight and win!

John had to polish the memories so well that he spent 10 hours inside the headmaster's head, making several fake memories for him, perfecting them, engraving them in metaphysical runes to permanently surround them in an illusion spell that would keep them from ever being discovered as fake. He also read the old man's memories, learning several spells, including seveal other uses for spells he already knew how to use, so it was very benefitial for him.

When he returned to his body, he found it naked in a large bed- while he was making the memories, he tarted fusing them to Dumbledore's head, making him suddenly "remember" them, as if they were never gone. And why did he never mention these two people? He just didn't want to, and they kept to themselves, only accepting to teach at his school after years of asking and insisting.

Now he had a substitute for Remus Lupin, the man was a good teacher, but a Werewolf that can control himself and a Werewolf that can't... He will obviously choose the one who can control his transformation.

[Status:

Name: Jackson Lumos Tenebris

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Height: 223 Centimeters (2 Meters and 23 Centimeters) (7'3)

Class: [Hunter]

Permanent Companions: [John Constantine]

Skills:

[Hunter's Instinct], [Hunter's Mental Immunity], [Superior Supernatural Senses], [Blade Mastery], [Werewolf], [Regeneration], [Superhuman Physique], [Superhuman Senses], [Alpha Authority], [Pain Resistance]

Unique Skills:

[Upgrade], [Ammortal & Immortal Slayer]

Inventory:

[Dagger Of the Shining Sun], [Hunting Corssbow], [Silver Shortsword], [Clothing (1x)], [Sniper Rifle (1x)], [Canned Food (10x)], [Water Bottles (10x)], [Medicine Box (2x)]

Tickets:

[Magical Scholar Equipment Ticket (1x)]

13