Hunter 8# [Edited]
286 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Time Skip]

[Status:

Name: Jackson Lumos Tenebris

Age: 23

Gender: Male

Height: 228 Centimeters (2 Meters and 28 Centimeters) (7'4)

Class: [Hunter]

Permanent Companions: [John Constantine]

Skills:

[Supernatural Instinct], [Superior Mental Immunity], [Superior Supernatural Senses], [Weapon Mastery], [Werewolf Lord], [Superior Regeneration], [Superior Physique], [Superior Senses], [Intimidating Presence], [High Pain Resistance], [Extreme Dexterity], [Superior Flexibility], [Poison Immunity], [Predator Instinct], [One-Man Army]

Unique Skills:

[Upgrade (Cooldown: 7 days, 8 hours, 12 minutes)], [Ammortal & Immortal Slayer], [Magic Negation], [Omnilingualism]

Inventory:

[Dagger Of the Shining Sun], [Nerverendnig Corssbow], [MOonshine Shortsword], [Clothing (1x)], [Endless Sniper Rifle (1x)], [Canned Food (10x)], [Water Bottles (10x)], [Medicine Box (2x)], [Magical Ink (1x)], [Magical Pen (1x)], [Magical Scrolls (5x)], [Magic Diary (1x)], [Runic Core (1x)], [Dragon Scales (5x)], [Dragon leather (6x)]

Tickets:

None

[Time Skip]

[Status:

Name: John Constantine

Age: 29

Gender: Male

Blond hair, Blue Eyes.

Height: 6'0 (1, 83)

Class: [Magic User]

[John Constantine Skills:

[Meta Magic], [Demon Blood], [Perfect Exorcism], [Supernatural Knowledge], [Perfect Deception], [Freeing], [Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)], [Mind Manipulation], [Undying Will], [Intimidating Aura], [Intuitive Investigation], [Multilingualism], [Singing]

Unique SKills: [Omnilegence], [Magic Absorption]

[Time Skip]

A new year in Hogwarts started.

New children came to Hogwarts to learn about their gift of magic, older children come back to learn more, and the teachers that were already here to do exactly that, teach them what they need to survive this world. 

Well, if you are a Muggleborn, you won't survive, since everyone is against you due to Blood purists being inbred fuckers who can't deal with someone being born with magic and not being a result of their incest and inbreeding.

Jackson was annoyed to wear these damn robes, he doesn't like it at all, John was actually very comfortable in them, so he didn't say anything as they both sat on the table alongside Albus many names Dumbledore, who spoke to them happily, like he was talking to an old friend for the first time in many years. John and Jackson spent all of remaining of the previous year in the room of Requirement, which could change to meet their needs and will, such as making a bathroom or a workout room with wieghts for Jackson, a library for John, and a bed strong enough to resist the endless nights of "exercise" that they shared together.

"Welcome, to another year in Hogwarts, the most wonderful wondrous school of magic. We welcome the new students that are joining us for the first time and the older students that do come back to learn once more." Dumbledore smiled grandfatherly (Jackson still wonders how he does that), welcoming the new children who were awaiting in a line to get the Thinking Cap to select them to their respective house. "Now, let's start the sorting ceremony." After he said those words, Minerva started calling the children's names one after the other, when it was almost ending, Jackson asked Dumbledore: "Hey, Albus, can we also do that?" Dumbledore turned to look at the young man who was, n fact, older than him with a curious glance. John had the urge to facepalm but he resisted those urges.

Jack always told him he wanted to know which house of Hogwarts he would go to, he even said John would go to Ravenclaw or Slytherin, while he would go to Hufflepuff or Gryfindor, based on their personalities alone.

"Of course you can." Albus chuckled, raised his hand just as the hat screamed another child's house name, making everyone turn to look at him as he said: "Now, before we start our feast, we have two new curious teachers here, who would want to try the ceremony. You see, these two are my old friends who did not learn magic at Hogwarts, so they are curious as to which house each of them would go to." John could only sigh inside his head as Jack excitedly (John smirked in his mind at the mental image of Jackson with a tail, wagging like a dog) pulled him to walk to the Thinking Cap, he presented it to John, who just watched the cap with a frown before waving his hand, the dust and dirt on the hat simply vanished as he put it on. Jackson just smiled at him, he knew John wouldn't want to have such a dirty hat on his head, making so he ended up showing his skill with Wandless magic as well, which was impressive in the eyes of other people while being completely normal to Dumbledore and Jackson.

As soon as the Hat touched John's head, it was blocked from reading the man's memories, only being able to see what John wanted it to see, his qualities. And one of them was way too stronger than the others, he was a master at deceiving and lying, so he was best in- "SLYTHERIN" The hat shouted, making Jack raise an eyebrow at that before thinking 'Yeah, that makes sense', ignoring the curious glances from the children, Jackson put the hat on his head, who had an easier time on reading Jackson, who was almost like an open book- of course he couldn't read the man's memories or thoughts, since they were being protected by the same barrier around John's head, courtesy of said man. But the hat could hear Jackson chanting in his head: 'Gryffindor, Gryffindor, Gryffindor, Gryffindor, Gryffindor!'

Why? He and John already had this romantic "rivalry", and they fucked a lot, they were lovers, they loved each other deeply by now, so of course he wanted to be on the house that was the complete opposite of his beloved John, so their romance could be seen as more dramatic than ever. Kinda funny, not gonna lie. But he got what he wanted: "GRYFFINDOR!" John smiled slightly at his beloved's fanfic brain, who couldn't help but want to spike up the realtionship between the rival houses a little bit more. Two lovers from different houses? This screams of teen drama in Hogwarts. "Now that we already know which house they would've gone to if they had been to Hogwarts, we can start the feast!" Dumbledore clapped his hands together, soon all the tables were filled with a enormous feast that everyone started enjoying, Jack and John were already back at their seat on the Teacher's table, enjoying some food, Jack still tried to spoonfeed John, who was already used to it, so he accepted without much thought, continuing to read the book in his hand, a rather heavy tome filled with several runes and numbers that made it look completely random and crazy, but this was only an illusion placed by John, he and Jack were the only ones who could read it. 

Even though Jackson wasn't interested in said book.

The book was filled with information about Hogwarts and it's students, schedules for classes they were going to have, and much more.

After the feast had ended, Dumbledore got up and started his speech: "I would like to welcome our new teachers. For Defense Against the Dark Arts, Pratical and Theorical, we have John Constantine Lumos Tenebris, and Jackson Lumos Tenebris." Applause was all that echoed in the Great Hall, but John was speaking in Jackson's mind: 'I told you to not have him say that my name was John Constantine Lumos Tenebris!'

'At this point, we're already married John.'

He had no way of denying it, and if he did, he would hurt both himself and Jack, so he just accepted this. 'I hope you're ready for the largest amount of money we'll have to steal for our ceremony.'

'Wait, what?'

'You don't expect me to simply accept that now we're married, right? There has to be a ceremony.'

Jackson couldn't resist it. He kissed him then and there, making some of the kids oogle them with curiousity, they received shocked expressions alongside some of wonder, happiness, and even disgusted ones.

"And its in this happy note." Dumbledore smiled. "That I'm happy to announce that Hogwarts will host the Triwizard Tournament."

Well, the attention was quickly stolen from the two men kissing, now it was on the Triwizard Tournament.

-Scene Cut-

"Good moring class."

The Gryffindor and Slytherin houses, 4th year, turned to look at the two teachers for their Defense Against the Dark Arts, who were snuggling by the desk, their fingers intertwined in a hold as they looked at the students entering the class. "Please take a seat, we're going to start soon," The blond teacher smiled at them while the brown-haired one started to rummage through a grey bag that was on the desk, he pulled out several copies of the same book, the blond teacher simply smiled while the brow-haired one started to run around and place a copy of the book on their desks as they were sitting down. It seemed useless when you thought of magic, but he finished before everyone could even sit down! Looking at the book, they could see it was a thick book, bound on black leather with the title being [Dark Creatures and How to Defend Yourself Against Them by John Constantine].

"As Albus said yesterday, we are your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers, Albus has been trying to get us to accept this job ever since he was the headmaster, but only recently we agreed to it due to certain personal circumstances. My name is John Constantine Lumos Tenebris, and this is Jackson Lumos Tenebris, my... husband." There was an instanteneous reaction at his declaration, the girls were looking at them with wonder, while some of the boys also carried said wonder, most were more... surprised than anything else. "Albus did not say this but we have special abilities, even among the magical comunity." To prove what he said, he opened the palm of his hand and a small floating light orb stood there, humming with heat and light. "We were tasked with teaching you all both pratical and theoretical aspects of this discipline, so that's why we have double lessons, one followed by the other." Jackson smiled to the children, his canines exposed, his [Intimidating Presence] already had the students on edge, and now his ssharp teeth really intimidated them.

"And you'll have Pratical Defense Against the dark Arts with me." His grin grew wider when he smelled the scent of fear from the kids, this was due to his [Predator Instinct] that made him like the smell of fear, but he could control himself well enough to not attack anyone. "Now sit down, we don't have that much time to waddle around, wasting it." John could only sigh as his beloved went and intimidated some kids into submission so his work could be easier- he was thankful because now he didin't have to deal with little shitty kids, like those who don't want to behave in class and act like clowns, but he also felt like this was a tad too much, but he is thankful nonetheless.

"Well, let's start, shall we?" John clapped his hands and Jackson was already beside him on the desk, the blond man took his own book- that somehow was thicker than the other copies- and opened it in a random page before smiling: "Open your books on page 54, we will be reading and learning about Werewolves today." At that, Jack chuckled and his grin matched his beloved's own grin, he just waited to see if John would need any help with whatever he wanted them to learn.

"So, who here knows about Werewolves?" At John's question, several hands stood up, he eyed the students before pointing at one girl from Slytherin, who quickly asnwered: "Werewolves are are humans cursed by the bite of another werewolf, they change on the full moon and get aggressive towards humans, wanting to spread their curse on all, they are classified as Being in their uhman state and Beast in their transformed state, while transformed they receive the XXXXX classification as well."

"Very well, now, who here can tell me the use of a Wolfsbane potion?"

Another round of hands were raised, but in a smaller quantity than before, he just pointed at a boy from Gryffindor, who nervously answered: "It's to help Werewolves on their transformation, right?" John simply smiled at that and nodded, while explaining: "The Wolfsbane Potion, invented by Damocles Belby, allows werewolf who drink of this potion to keep their human mind during transformation, so they won't go around looking for someone to bite... But that is not all about werewolves! Who, here in this class, has seen a Werewolf?"

Only a few hands raised this time, about 4 of them.

"Well, i will teach you about them. There are simple categories for a Werewolf, like real wolves they tend to stay in a pack, with these divisions..."

John took a chalk and wrote on the board: Omega, Beta, Delta, and Alpha. "These categories are denominated by their strenght and leadership, An Omega can challenge an Alpha and become the Alpha, the preious Alppha will then become an Omega as well."

"How do you know this, professor?" A bushy haired girl from Gryffindor raised her hand, stopping john on his lecture for a moment.

"Oh, that is easy." John walked to Jackson, who raised his eyebrows to the man, who chuckled as he placed a hand on his head and patted him as he said: "Because there's a tamed Alpha Werewolf on my hands."

12