Hunter 11# [Edited]
247 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Status:

Name: Jackson Lumos Tenebris

Age: 23

Gender: Male

Height: 230 Centimeters (2 Meters and 28 Centimeters) (7'5)

Class: [Hunter]

Permanent Companions: [John Constantine Lumos Tenebris]

Skills:

[Supernatural Instinct], [Superior Mental Immunity], [Superior Supernatural Senses], [Weapon Mastery], [Werewolf Lord], [Superior Regeneration], [Superior Physique], [Superior Senses], [Intimidating Presence], [HIgh Pain Resistance], [Extreme Dexterity], [Superior Flexibility], [Poison Immunity], [Predator Instinct], [One-Man Army}

Unique Skills:

[Upgrade], [Ammortal & Immortal Slayer], [Magic Negation], [Omnilingualism]

Inventory:

[Dagger Of the Shining Sun], [Nerverendnig Corssbow], [MOonshine Shortsword], [Clothing (1x)], [Endless Sniper Rifle (1x)], [Canned Food (10x)], [Water Bottles (10x)], [Medicine Box (2x)], [Magical Ink (1x)], [Magical Pen (1x)], [Magical Scrolls (5x)], [Magic Diary (1x)], [Runic Core (1x)], [Dragon Scales (5x)], [Dragon leather (6x)]

Tickets:

None

-Separation Bar-

[Status:

Name: John Constantine

Age: 29

Gender: Male

Blond hair, Blue Eyes.

Height: 6'0 (1, 83)

Class: [Magic User]

[John Constantine Skills:

[Meta Magic], [Demon Blood], [Perfect Exorcism], [Supernatural Knowledge], [Perfect Deception], [Freeing], [Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)], [Manipulation], [Undying Will], [Intimidating Aura], [Intuitive Investigation], [Intuitive Multilingualism], [Godly Singing]

Unique SKills: [Omnilegence], [Magic Absorption]

-Separation Bar-

Madam Maxime couldn't stop eyeing the man before her- The masculinity emanating from him was too much, most of her girls (and boys) were to the floor with such handsome creature- He was taller than the average man, not everyone could take her 11'7 feet glory after all, but this man must be at least 7'8 or someething like that... "Welcome!" Albus came forth to greet her while the handsome brown-haired man bowed a little to press his lips against the forehead of another handsome man, much smaller than him, but also much cuter. His blond hair and stubble beard were a charm, also his blue eyes were deeper than the ocean. "Welcome all... We're proud to receive such great company from the Academy of Magic, Beauxbatons!" Dumbledore smiled as he was hugged bby Madam Maxime, the enormous woman smiled genlty as she did her best not to crush Dumbledore's old, frail bones. "Ah, Albus, is so good to see you!" Greetings between Headmasters were always formal, but they also were very friendly having known each other for such a long time...

Just as the Beauxbatons had arrived, from the black lake, a shadow approached- A big ship raised from below the waters, making the students from Hogwarts to awe at the marvelous sight of the pirate-like ship that surge from the musky waters from the Black Lake. John only blinked and he already knew the exact composition of the entire ship, as well as how to make one for himself- Maybe he should make one resistant enough to cross between dimensions and resist tons of damage! Oh, he definetly wants to be a space pirate- dimension pirate?- with Jackson. He's Capitain Material right there! Captain Jackson Whitefang? No, Captain Jackson Sharpclaw? No, Captain Jackson Hornydog? Maybe... 'What you're thinking about?'

Jackson's voice echoed within his mind, making John smile at the man with happiness glowing in his eyes as he answered: "I just had the most wonderful idea ever." And proceeded to explain his idea, making Jackson ponder if they could do such thing- that sounded so fun, and he was definetly on par with this plan, but they'll have to make sure their ship isn't destroyed from the inside and outside, and also they'll need a powerful crew- "This suddenly turned into Space One Piece... Oh God, maybe we could go there!" Jackson's mind was filled with images of several Devil Fruit users that he knew and could be useful to him, he definetly wanted Newgate's (Whitebeard) Devil Fruit because it would give him the ability to be John's personal vibrator with a fuck mode always activated.

John just watched as his beloved daydreamed, ths happened a lot, so he was useed to it. He held his hand and Jackson followed him like a puppy, a duckling following the mother duck. He could feel eyes on them, but he did not care, he just pulled Jackson along as he mumbled something about Devil and Fruits- John doesn't want to deal with demonic entities, they hate him and he hates them as well, he is the reason Hell has been at war on his home dimension, and he hopes he can do the same in other dimensions too. So he gathers information, knowledge about everything he could- He could bend the rules of magic to his will thanks to Jack's strange ability to make things better, he explained he could only make one thing better before his 'thing' went in cooldown till it could be used again.

Night was coming fast, everything was ready for the schools entrances, they would do some flourish or something before shit went down and they had a feast, John was not paying attention at all! He was simply babysitting the big baby Jackson became when he suddenly started sneezing and saying something about a bad smell in the air that made his nose itchy, so he held John close and kept sniffing his neck to drown the scent that annoyed him, switching it for another, better scent. Dumbledore said something welcoming, but John did not care, he only heard the essentials, like how in one week after everyone had settled down students, they could put their names on the Goblet of Fire, where their names would be later on drawn magically. However, only those 17 above could put their name inside the Goblet, others could try, but no way they would possibly put their names...

Right?

-Scene Cut-

"Quiet." Jackson called in a commanding tone, his eyes glowed as he looked at the children that came to watch his class, John hummed from behind him, looking at the display that his beloved was having. "You're all here today to learn a very basic but effective spell, how many of you can use the Knockback Jinx?" Several hands were raised, making Jackson smile- The students of Beauxbatons and Durmstrang came to watch his class, most of them were interested on him and not what he had to teach, but he didn't care because he was here to teach children from Hogwarts and not them. "Good... John, can you show them please?" John nodded as a quick, thin red beam on energy hit one of the dummies, and the results were increadible. The poor dummy simply vanished from sight, being pushed far, far away in an instant. "As you can see, this is the full potential of a Knockback Jinx. It can instantly move your enemy back when enough force is applied to the target." When turned to look at where the dummy ended on, they saw the poor thing broken in half, laying a few meters away from them.

"Plus, a sudden burst on movement can break someone's bones quite easily." His grin grew wider when John just waved his hand and the dummy returned back to it's place, completely restored to it's orignal appearence. "Every spell has the potential to be deadly." Jackson said, making a few students of his- they were all 4th year- think about most of the basic Jinxes, such as the Avifors Spell that turn things into birds to the Glacies jinx, a simple spell that creates a cube of ice. "Let's test it out, shall we?" Jackson turned to look at his beloved husband, bowed to the man with a flamboyant attituted as he said loudly: "Ladies and gentlemen, and everything in between, Is to my greatest pleasure that i welcome him! John Constantine Lumos Tenebris, also known as Demon Hunter, Demon Blood, Deceiver, and many other names, but today, he's my humble and loved assistant. Applauses please."

Some stdents were used to the couple's antics and started clapping, applauding John, who walked to the 'audience' and bowed. "Today, our great assistant will help me demonstrate how great the uses of simple spells that can be very deadly... Let's start with the common Difindo, shall we?" His eyes met John's who smiled as he pointed his finger forward, wind moved forward as magic cu the dummy right down the middle, but the thin line kept going for about a hundred meters before it went to the forest, where they couldn't be sure if it went further or not. "Thank you for your demonstration, dear." Jackson said at the same time the cut dummy felt, each side hitting the ground. 

They went on through mundane spells that could be used to kill or maim, showing these children the true face of the world... Of course their Pratical class wasn't only on spellcasting, but also duealing, fighting. "Come on, i want to see pairs, two people, wand in hands, be ready. This is going to be a Figthing class, differently from Dueling, Fighting Class has no formalities, there are rules of course, but you won't need to bow or respect your opponent here. This is cast first, ask later. I wanna train your reaction speed and this way i can also teach you something essential that you'll n eed one day." Jackson nodded to himself as he thought of something great to do today: "I've seen your aim with a target that stays in the same place... Now let's test it with a moving target, shall we?" 

-Scene Cut-

Harry couldn't belive his eyes, what he was seeing was something that he though only powerful wizards could do, an that was fight more than 40 students easily, dodging and weaving between spells like it was easy for him, Professor John only watched from the sideline, ocasionally throwing some motes of light that followed Professor Jackson, who ran though the field with great dexterity, dodging several spells by bending his body in impossible ways just to dodge. "That bloody Werewolf can't stay in one place!" He heard someone curse out Professor Jackson, who definetly heard it, but did not care- Some students of Drumstrang just watched, while others tried to hit the Professor with some of their spells, but they all seemed to miss him no matter what they did.

For 20 whole minutes they kept using several spells, even Transfiguration to change the terrain so he wouldn't have such a easy time dodgng the spells, but he absolutely dogded every single one of them!

It was, sincerely, amazing.

He came to the side, standing beside Professor John before taking his robes and- "Bloody Hell." That was the exclamation that the crowd did, after all, in front of them was the very jacked and sex professor Jackson, who only sighed as water runned down his torso, making him very appetising to the eyes, but Jackson did not care about these teenagers who were lusting after him because his focus was John- Even though he evaded all their spells, some things hit him, like the dirt from a Bombarda explosion, or the water spells that wet his robes and body, making him wear only the lower half of his robes for the whole class.

It was fanservice at this point!

John had to make a huge, huge effort not to curse everyone with blindness for a whole day, because Jackson wanted to take a bath with him- A very hot bath.

On their way to their dorms- which was wisely soundproofed by John- they were met with the young Veela of the BEauxbatons, Fleur Delacuor, the onwer of the itchy feeling that made his nose hurt, so he just placed his nose on John's hair and sniffed it, trying to drown out the itchy smell- "You." Her voice turned soft as she looked at John with a strange light on her eyes, making Jackson pull John closer to him and further away from the Veela- "You're my Mate?"

Veelas have a very unique form to know who are their soulmate- They are not affected by the Veela's Entrance Aura, which made John huff in annoyance, but feeling his back pressed on Jackson's chest, which was beatin like crazy, he felt like he should take care of his beloved.

He just looked at the Veela and said: "No, I'm a Werewolf's mate."

-Scene Break-

In the end, John was fucked roughly once again by Jackson, who kept repeating "You're mine, my Mate." and "Don't ever dare to think of leaving me, i won't let you" to "I love you, i love you so much."

It was adorable seeing that Jackson was nervours and insecure that the Veela would take him from his arms, which was silly and yet, adorable.

12