Hunter #17
113 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sometimes, some things are better left unsaid, for words cannot describe or do justice to them.

Jackson now fully understood the meaning of such a phrase as he held onto John's body, their movements gracious and slow, the music around them bright and cheerful in ways that they could not hear for their focus was on each other's existence and presence. John was wearing a perfectly fitted white suit with a black tie, he looked lovingly to Jackson who was wearing the opposite of him, a tightly fitted black suit with a white tie, they both were the opposite of each other but completely completed each other in completely complicated circumstances and ways that made one's mind circle around itself just by thinking of it.

Beautiful and slow their steps flowed upon the floor- Tomorrow was their final day in this world for their objectives are almost completed. They destroyed the majority of the Horcruxes of Voldemort except the one inside Harry just in case, they've become teachers, Jackson has killed 100 things already- In fact, let's take a look!

[New Main Quest:

Chain Main Quest:

Kill Main Target: (0/1): Tom Mavollo Riddle

Rewards: [World Ticket (1x)], [Companion Slot Ticket (1x)], [Unique Skill Ticket (1x)]

Chain: Destroy his Horcruxes: 5/7

Nagini, Goblet (destroyed), Diary (destroyed), Locket (destroyed), Ring (destroyed), Diadem (destroyed), Harry Potter, Nagini

Rewards: [Return Ticket (1x)], [Random Skill Ticket (1x)] (Per Horcrux)]

[Side Quest: Kill Side Targets:

100/100

Rewards: [Magic Item Ticket (1x)] [Completed]

[Side Quest: Teaching

Become a Teacher at Hogwarts,{ your comopanion can also be one} (HIghly Reccomended:: Defense Against The Dark Arts)

Rewards: [Magical Scholar Equipment Ticket (1x)] [Completed]

[Side Quest: Kill a Dementor

Kill one of the dark figures that are considered unkillable, for they were never alive.

Rewards: [Ammortal & Immortal Slayer Unique Skill] [Completed]

Jackson did give John three tickets for random new skills he'd get while he kept two for future uses, and the skills John got were interesting to say the least- They were; [Accelerated Thought] that did as the name suggests and makes John think extremely quickly, then there was [Peak Human Flexibility] which made him more flexible and bendable in bed which made Jackson's life much happier now that he could just put his cock inside his baby and press down without holding back because he won't break! And the last skill he got was [Soul Sight] which made him see souls of the dead, so now he can see dead people all the time! 

Jackson twirled John playfully as they swayed from side to side dancing a weird saloon dance mixed with a more flexible free style. John just followed alongside him as Jackson pulled him to spin and laugh, and he did while he heard a song play inside Jackson's head: [Oh boy it's youuuu that i lie with, as the atom bomb lies in- Oh boy it's you i watch tv with- As the world, as the world caves in!] John felt a little tear going down his left eye as they danced closely looking into each other's eyes with passion and love, devotion and desire, lust and so much more that words fail to describe this scene properly or give justice to how they feel about each other. Love is so complicated that you can't surely describe it perfectly- Because love is one of the strongest yet most fragile thing in this universe. It can make a man go mad, kill you in a second and bring you back even faster. Love is a mystery born from desire that dies with the truth and honesty, because Love is the most beautiful lie there ever was. A lie born from reality makes an Illusion, but when an illusion becomes part of reality, it becomes more than real. It becomes part of one's mind, and when that part is broken, nothing but emptiness is left behind. It's weird to think about it, but love is born out of emotion, be it sadness, hatred, dependence and even disgust.

Love is so much more that Jackson felt himself pulled so closer to John that he knew; They would be together forever. He even closed his eyes and started singing a little song for John to hear, unaware that everyone and everything stopped to watch their beautiful love because it was stronger than a Veela's lure. "Ja te lassarei des mos..." Those who understood french stopped and watched curiously as Jackson sang (Not very well, but it was beautiful nonetheless) in French! He spoke perfect french too. "En dessous de ta porte~ en dessous de la lune qui chante, tout pres de la place ou tes pieds passent, cache dans les trous de temps d'hiver-" He spun and held John closely, they kept looking at each other's eyes as the music inside their heads made them enter their own little world more! "-et quand tu es seule pedant un instant- Embrasse moi, quand tu voudras, embrasse moi, quand tu voudras-" He repeated it a little for a while before he started humming the melody, John's face was closer to his and they shared a romantic kiss.

It was a good night. 

-Scene Cut- 

The trials Miss Giant Lady and Coward Death Eater Man made were rather simple and easy to do for the students, Miss Giant Lady gave was to find a specific type of plant inside a labyrinth full of different plants, which Fleur completed first because she was an specialist in herbology and Coward Death Eater Man gave a trial that Krum completed first too which brought Cedric, Fleur, Krum, and Harry into a surprising draw! So they decided to make a last trial that would get them the Triwizard Cup, which was finding the cup in the first place! Jackson said they'd deal with Voldyshort then and there, the Noseless Nazist would suffer when he is revived because all of his Horcruxes besides the snake have been destroyed! But hey, John can just touch Voldemort and cast the spell to destroy his soul completely then every single fragment of soul he has will simply vanish after his death! 

"Let us all watch this historical event, ladies and gentlemen alongside everything and everyone in between-" Dumbledore grinned happily at the floating screen showing the four participants in four different cardinal entraces to the maze! Potter was on the north entrance, Cedric was on the south entrance, Fleur was on the east entrance while Krum was on the west entrance to the maze; "-we have four participants of the Triwizard Tournament officially being all perfectly tied with 100 points, the winner of this Triwizard Tournament is the one who finds and takes the Triwizard Cup!" Dumbledore's voice echoed in the silent stadium for a moment before the crowd went wild with cheers and scream of delight, making Dumbeldore smile: "Now everybody, pay attention for it starts- NOW!" With a last shot, a bright explosion echoed in the air and all participants ran into the maze at the same time, for this was the signal they were waiting for. 

Jackson and John were ready for the final fight they were going to have with Voldemort- It was certainly going to be an anticlimactic fight seeing as Voldemort is too easy to deal because Jack is literally able to cancel any and every type of magic! Including the famous Kebrava Adakra? Vekrada Amana? Abra Kadabra? Something like that, it kills people instantly if hit, he can pretty much cancel it as John and he tested. They stood from afar watching the maze, ready to teleport to that cemetery where Voldemort is going to be reborn! Then, John is going to show everyone Voldemort'a rebirth only for Jackson to tear the man to shreds in front of the entire school of Hogwarts and the other schools too. 

It took them all a while to find the cup, but when they did, it was only Harry who found the cup! Hogwarts was going to win the Triwizard Tournament! Everyone was excited, but when they hoth held on to the cup, they vanished. "What just happened?" Before they could even say anything, their vision changed into a cemetery, and there stood Harry- The whole process was done easily and quickly by Peter who everyone soon not only understood that Sirius Black was innocent (With a compulsion spell from John, the man started to brag "It was so easy to get the Potters to trust me and have me be their secret keeper, and it was so much easier to give that secret to my lord.") but that Voldemort was coming back! The ritual was completed easily, and there rose from the cauldron, Voldemort.

Everyone was in shock, but even more in shock they were when Voldemort started speaking: "Ah... Harry Potter, the Boy-Who-Lived... It's good to finally meet you face to face and not in other ways." Voldemort had this triumphant smile on his lips: "I guess it's better to just end this all isn't it? Let me give you the final death, Harry Potter. Avada Kedavra!-" A green lightning bolt left Voldemort's wand, but before it could even touch Harry, a white shadow stood between them. "Denied." The moment the green lightning bolt touched the wolf's body, the lightning bolt simply shattered into millions of pieces! "Sorry for coming late, Harry." John appeared on Jackson's furry shoulder as the large werewolf grinned at Voldemort, his [Intimidating Presence] at full force. "Go back-" John waved his hand and Harry vanished, appearing in the Quittdich stadium, where the crowd was. "Let us finish this?" John whispered- 

"Let's."

I would like to say that their fight was legendary, but I'd be lying. John's control over magic and Jackson's Anti-Magic was enough to absolutely overpower Voldemort, his death was pathetic as Jackson stomped on the guy's throat as John destroyed the guy's soul, effectively destroyed every single piece of it, including the one inside Harry. 

And like that, they finished the Harry Potter world.

[Would you like to use the Unique Skill Ticket?]

'Yes.'

[You received: Guardian!]

[You can select a target, whenever that target takes damage, you take 50% of that damage to yourself.]

Jackson immediately used [Upgrade] on it, which sent the skill on cooldown for 7 days again. But hey: 

[Absolute Guardian: 

Select a target, you protect that target from (100%) every type of damage that targer would normally take, this is an absolute.]

It sas a rather simple skill, but Jackson liked it very much because he could protect John better! "Are we going to leave without saying goodbye?" John asked and Jacksom shook his head, no, they're not going without saying goodbye or the year ending yet. "Let's finish this year."

And they did- After the whole thing with Voldyshorts, the entirety of Hogwarts worshipped the floor they walked on, which was cool and all but it got annoying after the 3rd day, so they decided to finish the whole year quickly and leave. 

When the year ended, Jackson gave Dumbledore a letter as he left, the letter contained an excuse why they were leaving and not coming back unless necessary. And with that, the Harry Potter world was finished!

-Scene Cut-

John held on to Jackson's barely concious body as he bled from his nose, ears, and mouth- Jackson smiled up at him: "You're okay? Good." Before John could say anything, he saw Jackson's eyes glow a bright blue as he became a large wolf, protectively guarding John. 

Jackson had gone feral.

8