Chapter 6. I’m back.. huh what do you mean I’m in trouble why?
38 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Roxie point of view)

It has been about a few hours since I fought Coyon and luckily Camila was able to heal my wound with her water magic so now I mostly get as new. I said mostly because she decided to not completely heal my face.

Why you may ask.

"You were far too reckless in that fight so I'm going to leave a slight burn mark to teach you a lesson. Oh don't worry it should heal on it own in weeks." that was the last thing she said to me before I want home.

I tried to seek in without Maya and Jim noticing but that didn't turn out as well.

"Where have you been young lady." Maya asks in an angry voice.

I turn my head away from her not out of shame or fear or anything like that but to hide the burn mark on my face. Luckily I could easily hide it with my hair but still I'd rather not stick around here and get yelled at so I quickly made an excuse.

"I got lost and there was traffic so anyway I gotta wake up early tomorrow so I'm gonna go to bed okay." I quickly ran toward my room but Maya grabbed my arm before I could.

"Oh in that case you wanna tell why you're hiding your face from me." She ask with a smile but her eyes isn't smiling.

Shit she is really mad isn't she. How late am I anyway.

I turn to look at the clock and find that it is 4 AM.

Yeah that would explain why she is so mad.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I really have to go to bed so good night." I try to pull my arm out but to no success.

"Let me see your face and then you can go to bed." She ask one final time.

Shit what am I going to do I can't let her see my burn mark she'll ask too many questions that I don't have answers for.

Maybe I could tell her what happened and hope she understands. Yeah nope I'm not doing that I'd rather not explain to her that I somehow get magic power when I was fighting a demon because I was listening to a random voice in my head no thank you.

"I get into a fight again and get hit in the face pretty bad so can I go now." Hopefully this is enough for her not ask too many question.

"Oh in that why don't you let me see that maybe I could help I am a doctor after all." She asks with concern in her face.

Fuck should have seen that one coming now what.

"No no it's fine nothing too serious though thank for the concern but I am really tired so can I go to bed please." I ask.

Maybe I will get lucky and she lets me go without looking at my face.

"Oh don't worry I'll be quick." She said as she moved my hair away so she could see.

There was a long moment of silence before she finally asked in an even more angry tone than before.

"Who did this." 

If in a scale of 1 to 10 that she was angry before it would be a 8 but now I say it more like a 12 or maybe even a 13 if you ask me. Luckily she doesn't seem to be angry at me but at the one who did this to me.

"Oh this um... I... um... get it in some street fight. But don't worry I won that fight so it's all good." I am not sure if this excuse is good one or not but it is the only one I can come up with that doesn't involve telling her the truth.

Another long moment of silence.

Maya seems to be even more angry then before if it was even possible.

"Do I even want to know why you were in a street fight." She said in a very calm but scary tone.

"Um probably not." I said with a smile but that seemed to make her even more angry.

Oh shit I'm dead. Now I wish that I was fighting Coyon right now because anything would be better than listening to an hour long scolding. She is aware that I still need to go to school tomorrow right? Maybe I should let her know, on second thought maybe I don't need to dig my own grave even more. Well on the bright side at least Jim isn't here or this would have turned into an interrogation and scolding session.

"By the way where is Jim?" I ask hoping to distract Maya long enough for me to get way.

"At work doing overtime. Now sit down While I treat that wound." She order.

Well at least she is not asking questions about how I get it.

"Huh the wound it almost heals just two weeks and it is as good as new. Did someone treat your wound before it got worse?" Maya question.

"Yes after my face gets burned someone um threw water at me before it got bad." I lie to Maya well technically I'm not really lying since Camila did splash me with water to heal me it magic but the burn mark was far worst when she did but I not telling Maya that.

Maya doesn't seem fully convince but thankfully didn't question it either.

"And the person who burns your face is?" Maya question again

Men she is not this go is she. Should I say someone named Coyon did this but if I do she just going to tell Jim about it though she would do it even if I don't tell her. So I don't really see the point in lying about it all I just need to do is not tell her that Coyon is a demon and is rotting away in hell.

"Just some guy named Coyon but I'm beat him up pretty good so it's all good." I said

"Oh in that case you have no problem giving Jim a detail description of the guy when he gets home right."

Fuck I did not think thing though did I.

"Sure I'll um do that tomorrow then I am really tired so I'm going to bed." I said while getting up and running to my room.

"Good night and oh one more thing. You're grounded for a mouth."

"Yeah yeah sure good night." I said not really caring about it. I just wanted to get some sleep I wasn't lying about being tire.

I get to my room and then jump on to my bed not bothering to change my clothe.

Finally some sleep.

(Maya point of view)

When I find this Coyon person I'll kill him. How dare he go after my adopted daughter like that. I'll have Jim hunt him down when he gets back on second thought why wait I call him right now.

[What is it sweetie I'm busy so...]

"Someone burns Roxie's face."

[I'm sorry what!?]

"Some ass hole named Coyon burns Roxie's face in another one of her fights. A street fight this time but what difference does that make I want you to track this guy down and kill him."

[First of all a street fight this time are you kidding me why she do it and second did Roxie give any detail about this guy beside his name or how badly she beat him up oh and also I'm not killing the guy but I will track him down and put him behind bars]

"Don't know and no she didn't give any other detail about the guy and fine you don't have to kill him I could just do it myself so don't worry about it oh and Roxie is fine thank for asking." I answer his unspoken question about Roxie well-being.

[No don't kill the guy and seriously you didn't ask any question about the guy] he said sounding irritated.

"No I was a bit worry about our daughter BURNT FACE to care enough to ask too many questions and what question I did ask she just either give half answer or straight out not answer."

[Really? then how about the guy's facial feature or hair style or anything to help identify. Heck even the injury that Roxie most likely give to the guy would help.]

"No I don't think Roxie care enough to remember that type of stuff and weirdly she didn't tell me how badly she beat him up only that she won the fight."

[Okay that weird normally Roxie would give detail about how she beat up anyone who picks a fight with. Just how badly beat up was she anyway?] He asks sounding slightly concern for once.

Now that I think about it, it is weird for Roxie to not going into detail about any fight win or lose no matter what she would always go in great detail about it forgetting about the fact that she was in trouble no matter how angry I am at the time.

"Actually now that I think about it she looks almost fine. The only reason I knew she get into another fight was because of the face that she was trying to hide her face and the strange burn mark on her face."

[Strange how?] 

"Well the burn mark was shaped a bit provocatively if I'm being honest."

[Provocatively how?] He ask very confused.

"The burn mark is literally shaped like a dick Jim. It shaped like an dick, a DICK Jim, someone give Roxie a dick shape burn mark on her left eye. Now you see why I want to kill the bastard Jim." I said anger rising within me.

[hold up Roxie have a dick shape burn mark on her left eye. I thought you said she was okay?]

"That the weird part, her left eye is okay like it wasn't even affected by it and the burn mark itself is strange. No sign of it being recently burnt, like it was there for the last 18 months but I would have known if Roxie was hiding just a mark this whole time."

Yeah no matter how you look at it, it's strange like the wound has just been heal for 18 months and how the heck does someone get dick shape in the first place heck I'm not even sure Roxie is aware of it dick shape to begin with.

[Okay that's strange, but basically nothing useful at all. Okay if there is nothing else then I'm hanging up.]

"NOTHING ELSE DID YOU NOT HEAR ME SAY THAT OUR DAUGHTER HAVE A DICK SHAPE BURN MARK ON HER FACE AND ALL YOU COULD SAY IS NOTHING USEFUL AT ALL" I yelled and nothing came up.

Did he seriously just hang up on me. He better be hunting that bastard down or else he won't like what I'm about to do to him when he get home.

But I do wonder why Roxie was acting strangely almost as if she was hiding something and come to think of it, she was wearing different clothes too. Don't tell me she have a new girlfriend and she got those from her. I can only hope she isn't seeing another bad girl. She seems to prefer the law breaking and questionable type of girls.

(Back to Roxie point of view)

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I hear an alarm clock going off. I'm just going to ignore it for now.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Yeah I'm still going to ignore it.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I don't hear anything so there no reason to off of bed.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I'm still not getting off of bed.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

For fuck I get off and turn the fuck alarm clock off and got back to bed.

RING RING RING

You have get to be fucking kidding me who is calling me at wait which time is it.

I look at the clock and realize it is 8:00 AM.

Oh shit. I'm gonna be late for school.

I get off of bed and then change clothes.

RING RING RING

Oh yeah forget about that, who is calling anyway.

Oh it Alena well better answer.

[Where are you, class is about to start in 15 minutes.]

Yeah I'm aware that thank you very much.

"I'm on my way are I should get there in a few minutes." I lies

It will take 25 minutes to drive to school but luckily for me I can teleport so I should be good.

[Well you better hurry because I really want to partner up with you.] 

I am touch that Alena value as a friend that much that she would want to partner up with me so much that she would call just to make sure I gonna be there.

[There is no way that I can pass and everybody is clueless about well pretty much everything but you on the other hand know well more then everyone else so I really need you here so I can dependent on you for most of the work.]

"..."

[...]

"Yeah I'm not partnering up with you." I said coldly well also returning to bed.

I could miss a day of school.

[But I was prepared to bribe you with my butler cooking.] She sounded disappointed.

"I am on my way there partner." I said I was getting off of bed and also handing up the phone.

Yeah which kind of friend would I be if I just leave her hanging and it has nothing to do with her butler cooking at all. Yes that it I am helping a friend in need and nothing more, so what if I end up eating some very good and expensive food for my trouble that is what friends are for.

I kick open the door out of my room and run to the living room but then I saw Jim.

"Oh Roxie I need to ask you some question about the guy who..." He was saying but I ran toward the door.

"Not now Jim I have to get to school." I said quickly with one foot already outside.

"That can't wait this is much more important then school and besides if I'm not tracking the guy Maya is going to..."

I didn't bother to stick around long enough for him to finish his sentence because I'm already out of the home.

Well time for me to start teleport but I better make sure that no one is watching me.

I look around and find no one around.

"Umbra Lanuae"

I teleport on top of a roof of a house and then gather mana to my feet and jump to houses to houses.

"Umbra Lanuae" I teleport to on top of a moving bus when a bird cast a shadow over it and I jump off of it and landed on the side of a building and jump to and from other building until I caught from the corner of my eyes.

10 guys ganging up on a girl while she is screaming for help.

Fuck it I have time.

I jump down to where are they are and go for the guy in front, I punch him in the face, knock him out cold then the guy left of him swings his knife at me, I duck and grab his arm and throw him to the other guy was charging at me. 3 down 7 to go.

"Wait is that the racoon demon." one of the other guys and left said in fear.

Wait, do I know these guys they do seem familiar oh and what is with that name. Whoever came up with that name is sure as hell going to get the beating of a life time.

Whatever I deal with that later, I'm in a hurry.

I ran up to the 7 guys and for some reason they ran always.

Huh.

Did they just run away in fear. Pussy.

Well better make sure that this girl is okay.

I turn around and look at her but for some reason she started to run always.

Talk about rude.

Great now I have to call 911 myself.

After I done that I jumped to the side of the wall and then jumped off of it to the top of the other building and started heading to school.

I see it. Okay now all that's left is for me to do is find a place to teleport and then I'm golden.

But then I see some guy trying to force his way on to someone.

Are you fucking kidding me who the fuck try to rape someone in broad daylight. And I was soo close to school too. I can just let the police handle it. No they won't make it in time and by what I see on the guy they won't help either. Fuck I have to do it myself. I can only hope it doesn't take too long.

"Umbra Lanuae" I teleport behind the trash can and walk up to them hoping to not resort to violent this time.

"Oh come it will be fun you see." The guy said as he was pinning her down and ripping her clothes off.

Maybe I should resort to violent.

"No I said stop please."

"Don't worry I'll be gentle."

"I believe she said stop." I interrupted and just in time too. Because it was looking like he was going to put his pants down. Disgusting does he have no shame at all. Well I guess not because he is doing it on the side of an art shop and in the morning too.

"Huh who are you? You know forget it kid just get lost I'm not interested in younger girls."

"And that woman right there isn't interested in you but that doesn't seem to bother you so I'm only going to say this once. Get lost or I'll call 911." I threaten.

"Sure go ahead not like they do anything to me if they know what's good for them. and also what is up with that tattoo on your face does your mother know about it?" he said.

Oh so I was right after all he is a rich guy who thinks their daddy is going to help them. Well since I try to be nice and solve this peacefully I have no choice but to beat the shit out of him now. I technically do have a choice and that is just walk away and pretend I didn't see anything like those people who are walking down the street nothing doing anything to help not even call 911 (like it would help much). But I really want to beat his ass up so I'm doing that.

"Well in that case why don't I give you a few bruises on your face then." I said walking up to him and cracking my knuckles while also giving a wicked grin.

"Yeah right I be afraid of a teenage girl with a di.." I punch him in the face stopping him mid sentence. Was he able to say something? Eh I don't care.

He was about to fall to the ground but I isn't done with him yet.

I grab his necktie and pull him up to a headbutt to the nose, I let go of the necktie and punch him 3 or 4 times before finishing it off with a kick to the ball.

He finally fall down after a few painful moans.

Now time to see if the girl is ok.

"Are you okay ms." I ask her.

"... Um yes I'm okay. Thank you very much." She stared at my face for a good long while.

Huh is something on my face? Whatever it not important.

"Say can you do me a favor and call 911 un no on second thought I have a better I idea. Do you have a piece of paper I can borrow oh and pen too." I ask.

"Um yes here you go." She give me the paper and pen.

I wrote down Jim phone number because he is the only cop I know (and respect) that won't turn the other way just because this asshole throw money at him.

"Call this number instead and oh if he asks who gives you this number don't tell him it was me."

The last thing I need is to get into more trouble.

"Now I gotta get going now so bye." I said running and heading to school

"Umbra Lanuae"

I teleport next to a tree. luckily there was no one around and plus there are no camera at school so I'm good.

The last thing I need is to be caught on camera teleporting.

I ran inside the school as fast as I could, go up the stairs and ran to my classroom.

I made it inside and walked to my desk that is next to Alena before the bell rang.

heck yeah I made it in time. You know what I could get used to this whole magic thing.

The teacher came in then begin to start class that is until she look at my face.

Huh is there something on my face. Oh that right I still have burnt marks on. I totally forget about it, eh I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Ms. Kelley then walk up toward me looking mad.

Why do I get the feeling that something bad is going to happen.

"Roxie Williams I'm afraid that I'll have to send you to the principal office."

"Huh."


That son of an bitch she fucking left a dick shape mark on my fucking face. I am going to beat the living shit out of that woman.

Because of her I am in detention. Why I am in detention you might ask well that because people that this not so serious burnt mark is a fucking tattoo. Why do they think it a tattoo and not the burn mark that it really is. Well that because the fucking bitch drew a very detail dick on my left eye. So the natural conclusion would be is that I have gotten a tattoo.

Luckily I manage to convince the principal that it was not a tattoo and instead a burn mark cause by a accident.

Thank god they were able to tell that it was indeed a burnt mark when they took a closer look at it.

But because of it I have to wear a mask until it heals up.

At least the mask is cool.

An Jason Voorhees hockey mask.

Why does the principal have one? I don't care, it's cool so I'm going to wear it.

Now that I am back in class I am luckily partnered up with Alena.

After class came lunch. We want somewhere to eat lunch.

Thankfully she give me some of her.

I eat well also keeping my mask on. Don't ask how just know that I did it well keeping the burn mark hidden.

But the whole time Alena was looking at me.

"No I will not show you it." I said firmly

"Oh come on let me see. I promise I won't laugh."

"Still no."

"Please let me see pretty please." 

"No."

"I'll let you.."

"No"

"But you didn't let me finish."

"Still no."

There is no way in hell I am showing you that.

"Oh I know how about I'll..."

"Hey Alena can I borrow a moment of your time please."

Oh thank god some random guy decided to ask her out and inevitably get his heart crush.

"Beat it I'm not interes-"

"Well I just you two alone then." I said as I took the food with me and left.

Alena gave me the stink eye. What you expect to not leave you there to deal with another lovesick idiot well joke on you I'm doing just that.

Now all I need to do is find a place to eat.

Oh look two more guys came to profess their love to Alena suck to them. Oh man this shrimp is good. 

After lunch we get to class.

The rest of the day was the same old same old stuff. 

Okay now that school is over time to beat up that bitch.

"Roxie do you want to hang." Alena ask.

Um let see I either hang out with my Alena and most likely get surrounded by boys or I go beat up the witch who left this dick mark on my face. What to choose what to choose.

"Where would we hang out." I ask.

"I heard there is this new shop that sell those cool cosplay weapon."

"I'm in."

I could always beat up Camila any time I want.

"Then shell we."

"Yes let."

We soon got ready to leave but then I remembered something.

"Wait right there I need to go return something real quick." I said running.

"Oh I see in that case just wait here."

I run down the hallway to get to the library but when I took a right turn I bumped into someone and fell down oh and my mask slipped off too.

I got back up and was about to apologize until I saw who I bump into.

Oh shit why does it have to be Rebecca of all people I bump into.

Rebecca Sullivan is the most influential person in this school if not the whole city. Her parents are big shots who own this school and a few other buildings that I don't give a damn enough to care to remember them all. This one time when she purposely spilled soup on my shirt I spilled my own on top of her head right after she was done laughing and then I walked away to clean myself up. The look on her face was priceless but I almost got expelled because of it and if it wasn't for Jim pulling a few favors then I wouldn't still be in this school.

Rebecca stared at me for a good long moment before she burst out laughing.

"Ha ha ha what the hell is that ha ha did you seriously get a ha ha dick tattoo on your face. Ha ha ha." She was laughing so hard that there was a good chance that she'll die from it.

I grab my mask and put it back on.

"It is not a tattoo I get this from a fire accident." Well technically I get it because some bitch thought it would be funny.

I am soo going to enjoy beating her up later.

"Well I better get going then." I walk away from her but Rebecca grab my arm for some reason.

"Hold it I'm not done talking. There is something I have been meaning to say." She said

Rrr I soo don't have the time for this crap.

"Oh look there a cute guy over there." I said pointing behind her.

"What are you talking about there is no one there." She turned her head. Dumbass.

"Umbra Lanuae" I whisper so she wouldn't hear and teleported inside the library.

Have I mentioned how much I love this magic stuff. Well I'm doing it now. I soooo love this magic power I have.

I walk up to the librarian and turn the manga I borrowed from here. This library is great it not only have important book for school but also has a shit ton of manga and comic books too.

After I returned the manga (it was black clover volume 22 if you were wondering) I then headed back to Alena.

I may have teleported when no one was looking to get to her faster.

"I'm back." I said cheerfully 

"I thought you were returning the mask?" Alena ask confuse.

"I was returning the manga I borrowed from the library. The principal say I could keep it until my wound is healed."

"About that I was meaning to ask you how did you get a dick shape burn mark on your face? I would have thought that you get a tattoo if I didn't know you were afraid of needles." 

"I am not afraid of needles I just don't like them that all." I corrected her.

I am not afraid of needles, I am simply more careful around then that all. Do you know that there are multiple ways to kill someone with needles. All you have to do is drip poison and boom you get yourself a deadly weapon and not to mention the fact that 1.3 million people every year because they were being injected by unclean and very infected needles.

You see it has nothing to do with fear it is simply a matter of being safe. 

"Sure." Alena said not sounding convinced. "So how did you get it anyways. You better not have gotta it in another street fight." She ask in a serious tone.

Yeah I know that the excuse I give to Maya but something tells me I should probably give a different one.

"I um got it in a fire accident." I smiled at her though she couldn't tell because of the mask.

"Okay and what type of accident was it." She questions.

"Um a flaming type of accident." Please let it convince her.

Alena looked at me for a moment not being convinced at all. Get up close to me like VERY close and pull off my mask to look at my face.

OK that was fast I didn't have enough time to react at all and I reacted to Coyon insane speed too.

"So you mean to tell me that you this burn mark by an 'accident' right. It must have been some 'accident' to get a VERY detailed dick mark on your face. Tell me when this 'accident' happened how much money did you got."

...

......

.........

Huh.

Does she think I get this because of some sort of bet?

Should I go with that excuse. You know what, why not.

"Yes that right I got it because I lost the bet." I smile at her.

"..."

"..."

"..."

Why do I get the feeling that I just dig my own grave.

"Do I even want to know why you were betting in your own fight again or how the fuck you have never been in jail before." She said calmly

I think it work.

"Probably not, so you wanna get going. I have someone to beat up... no I meant somewhere to go so I don't have all day." I smile.

Maybe if I keep smiling at her non-stop she would be less mad at me. Though to be fair I'm not sure ways she would be mad at me for but better safe then sorry.

"..."

"..."

"You know what, sure let's get going. Do you wanna go in my limo." She said all cheerfully.

Holy shit it actually works.

"Yes that sounds good." I agree mainly because I'm half out of mana and I didn't bring my car.

So we went inside her limo and I think I might have fallen into a trap.

Because the moment that the door closes she begin yelling at me.

"ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT I THOUGHT YOU GREW PASS THE NEED TO BET ON YOUR OWN FIGHT WAIT NO I THOUGHT WERE SMART ENOUGH TO NOT JOIN A FUCKING STREET FIGHT AGAIN AND WHY DID YOU ASK ME IF THAT PUBLIC POOL WAS OPEN IT BETTER NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT WOUND OF YOUR." Oh man she is angry.

I know I kinda lead her to believe I get this wound in a street fight but maybe I could tell her the truth.

I mean she is my best friend so I'm sure she would believe me.

"Ok look I know this is going to sound crazy and it kinda is but it's the truth. I did not get this wound in a street fight or an accident." I start.

"Oh and how did you get it then." She asks not calmly I might ask but at least she is listening so that's a good start.

"Okay look the thing is..." I go on to explain about my new from magic power and how I get them or I always have them but didn't realize I did and how I get into that situation because I listen to Camila who wouldn't shit up about going there and how save a few girl that was there and tell her about my first fight with Coyon and how beaten up I was after the first time and how I almost die by 3 goon I think yeah I don't remember but whatever. Oh and I told her that after I passed out and woke up to Camila apartment she then went on to explain about my family and how they are apparently this elitist Witch coven and also about this gang that use demon to do their bidding and after leaning that they knew about me and my connection to Jim and that they were apparently planning to either kidnap or kill me so I decide save a few more girls and fight Coyon again and then lead her into a trap which I end up not use at all but did told Camila Coyon name which apparently you could use to sent a demon to hell. Who knew. Oh I also told her how the fight went down too.

"..."

"..."

There was a moment of silence.

"So let me get this straight there was this male demon who was possessing the dead body of a girl who you said is totally your type and how that demon try to kill you and at one time also try to rape you but then you use that to your advantage to teleport you and this demon in front of moving car and after the fight your whole body was serious burn up that this Camila person have to heal up but decide to leave a dick shape mark on your face as punishments for getting that beat up in the first place." She said very angry.

Oh man she is pissed off good thing I didn't tell her about the two other demons and how I had the chance to get away but didn't. But of course she could be mad because she thinks I am lying to her which I'm not and I'm going to prove it.

"Umbra Lanuae" I teleport next to her and whisper in her ear.

"I'm over here." She look to where I am and where I was and back to I am.

"Umbra Lanuae" and teleported right back to my seat. "So now that you know I didn't get this wound by being careless let forget about and..." I was saying until I look at Alena face.

It went from confusion to being even more pissed off before and then looking like she is ready to murder someone but then she gave a very terrifying smile.

"You weren't careless you say." She is said calmly but suddenly yells. "HOW THE FUCK IS GOING GETTING HIT WITH FIREBALLS SO YOU COULD ABSORB MANA NOT FUCKING CARELESS." Her yell was so loud that I think my ears might stop working after she done. 

Oh my ears are still working well that good. In that case I'm going to try to calm Alena down a bit.

"Well to be fair it was either that or..."

"Oh no you don't. Don't you think I'm letting off the hook that easily. You are going to sit there and listen to what I am going to say and you're going to listen well if you know what good for you and if you even think of teleporting out of here then I'm going zip your mouth shut so you can't escape."

Holy shit I really pissed her off this time huh.

Now I wish I was being scolded by Maya right about now. At least with her I can at least try to defend myself but Alena yeah she was having none of that.

I did thought about teleporting out of here but as some as that thought went in my mind Alena give me murderous look so I decided against it.

I'm not sure if it was a good call though since Alena was still yelling at me for how careless or dumb I was.

I did not dare to talk back.

Even after we reach the place she is still yelling.

Should I be worried about her lungs.

"*Breathe* *Breathe* *Breathe*"

"Um so you're done?" I ask hoping she won't start yelling again.

"Yeah I'm done for now at least. So you are some kind of superhero now?" She ask

"Um no not really I only went out of my way to fight Coyon because I have to not because I wanted to."

"Really? I thought for sure that you be all for that superhero life. I mean you do read a lot of superhero comic books"

"I mean yeah I like superheros as much as the next guy but I don't see myself as one."

Alena give me a look asking am I stupid.

"Are you an idiot?" She simply asks.

"What?" I am so confused right now.

"How many times have you gotta yourself beat up because you were dumb enough to not look the other way when someone was being gang up on 5 to 1, How many time have almost get arrested for beating the crap out of some rich guy trying to rape someone. How many times have you risked your life to save someone you don't even know. If you say you don't see yourself as a superhero then I say you are a big idiot."

Wow.. that.. just wow.. I mean sure I have gone up against 5 to 10 guys all at once too many times to count because they were either robbing or just straight group rape a alone woman and sure I beat up some rich guys who think they were get away with rape just because they could bribe the police officer to look the other way and arrest me instead which almost happen far too many time that I care to count and I risk my life to more someone out of the way of a speeding car.

"But I have my reason for doing all of that. I mean I was there and I didn't see anyone else doing anything so I.."

"Acted without thinking. Yeah that kinda what superhero do Roxie. Just face it no matter you say you are still going to be an idiot and help someone consequences be damn." She said confident she was right.

"Okay even if you say all that I am still not going to fight crime at night in spandex get it." I said looking away from her and to the window.

It was there when I saw someone walking down the street and a speeding car about to hit him.

"Umbra Lanuae" I teleport behind him without thinking, I grab his arm and "Umbra Lanuae" teleported us to safety.

"Huh what.. how I was just walking and.. how and who are you?" The guy look confuse but before he could memorize my face.

"Umbra Lanuae" I teleport right back inside the limo with a very smug Alena looking at me.

"So what should I call you now. Ms teleport, the teleporting battlelina, or maybe you prefer the name Ms darkness. Well how about it."

I look her dead in the eyes and said. "Call me either one of those things and you're dead."

"Okay fine I let you work on the name while I work on the costume."

"..."

"..."

"Okay fine but no spandex and I want it in all black."

"Okay sure Ms..."

"I will work on the name later let just hang for now okay."

"Sure I can get behind that. But you gotta tell me what it's like to have superpower."

"Okay."

And so we has fun checking out the weapon shop. It wasn't the same one that I crash into last night but it does have the same stuff. Now time to see how much that dragonslayer costs. 850 dollar what the fuck. There is no way that I can afford this. Maybe if I save up I could be able to afford it but that will take mouths. Well better save up then.

Oh let see how much the Blade of Evil's Bane cost. 100 dollar! that not that much I could easily pay back the one I broke. Wait did I break it. Well it did melt in Coyon chest and I did left it there so I guess I better pay it back then. I will do that later.

After a while of checking out the cosplay weapon we decide to call it a day and Alena offers to take me home. On the way there Alena asked me a bunch of questions. I told her how I teleported my way to school in under 10 minutes while also being side check. She also asks about my route to get there too which I told but not sure why she ask but if she wants to know I don't see the harm in telling her.

After we get to my house I get out of the limo but then Alena ask a few more question.

"Hey Roxie just to be sure no one else know about your power right? Not even your parents right."

"Adopted parents but yeah no one knows about my powers except you and of course this Camila person but I am going to beat her up for leaving this on my face." I said determination. She will pay for this.

"Ha ha sure you do that but you're not planning on telling anyone else right."

"I don't really see a reason to so I guess not."

"Good keep it that way."

"Why?" I question.

"So it be a secret just between the two of us." She answers with a smile.

Oh man that smile is cute no wonder idiots keep asking her out over and over again. Should I ask her out? On second thought probably not I don't want to ruin the friendship we have so I guess I gotta find some other girl then.

"A secret between just the two of us. Yeah I like the sound of that."

"Oh and one more thing. DON'T teleport to school again. We don't want people finding out so drive to school like a normal person. You get that." She said seriously all of a sudden.

"Um okay sure no teleporting tomorrow then." I said confuses as to why she felt the need to tell. It not I'm dumb enough to get caught or anything.

"Okay see you at school tomorrow then."

She left.

Well not sure what that was all about but at least I have someone to talk to about all this magic stuff. You know I never really thought of myself as the superhero type but after what Alena said about me. Maybe I could be a superhero well only one way to find out then. The time for the hero known as Ms darknight has come. Yeah I definitely need to work on the name.

(Alena point of view)

"That fucking dumbass." I said after she left.

"Dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass." I repeated it over and over again.

Just how much of a dumbass can she be. It would have been one thing if she was clueless about my feeling for her but nooo she have to be clueless about the fucking danger she in.

"Dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass." I repeated again.

"Um Ms are you okay."

"Fuck no. I just found out that the girl that I'm in love with is a witch and not just any witch, a clueless witch that doesn't know that the school she goes to is a school for witch hunters." I yell at my driver.

Dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass. Just how much of a dumbass does she need to be to teleport her way to school. She better not have teleported in school. Who am I kidding she total is dumb enough to do it.

"Not only is she related to the Sambre coven but the Satom gang are also after her."

Dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass. Not only is she not aware how big of a deal that is, she is also very careless about it too.

"Dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass."

"Um so what should we do about it then. We could tell your parents about it and have them deal with it." My driver suggest.

I tense up. If they find out about Roxie then they kill her no question.

"You will do no just thing. You will forget everything you just heard and seen you get that." I ordered my driver.

"But Ms she is a witch." He said.

"And you are a spirit that is bound to me and if you know what is good for you, you will keep your month shut." I threaten him.

Sure I need him to be able to hunt monsters but if he is a threat to Roxie then I have no problem getting rid of him.

"Yes Ms sorry for questing you." He obey.

Good that one problem down at least. Now what to do with the Satom gang and the Sambre coven I can't just go up to them and kill them all. The Satom gang have way too many demons under their control and not to mention the grip they have on the city. And the Sambre coven are far too powerful to deal with on my own. I don't want to think about what will happen if they find out about Roxie's absorbing ability.

For now I just cover her track.

"Oh and I have to go hack into the city camera system too. That idiot." I said to myself.

Out of all the guys that confess their love to me and some girls too. I have to go and fall in love with a witch that is dumb enough to go against 10 people all at once just to help a stranger and too thickheaded enough to not notice my feeling. Life is so not fair.

Extra story 1: My truck

(Some random guy's point of view)

It is just another normal night with nothing special going just me drinking with my friends in a bar.

"I'm telling you man that what happen." my friend Colem said trying to convince me that he's telling the truth.

"Sure so let me get this straight this succubus who show up in your dream somehow show up in your bed room out of nowhere and then has sex with you am I right." I said trying to not laugh.

"Yes that what happen."

"And let me guess she fuck you so hard that you woke up the next morning as if nothing has happen with your clothes on right?'' I said sarcastically.

"How do you know!" he ask shock.

I get up from my chair, walk up to him, grab his shoulder and then say in a serious tone.

"It was a dream bobby it was a dream."

"But it was so real and when I woke up my..."

"Wow stop right there I don't need to know that." I quickly stopped him right there before he gave me too many details again. "You were drunk my friend you must have passed out when you got home and dreamed the whole thing up."

"True I was drinking but I really did have sex with a hot succubus I didn't dream it up." He said trying to not sound like a loser.

"Don't worry about it we all have dreams like that sometimes." It true I know a few people in my hotel have claimed to have sex with a hot succubus with bat like wing and sometime even I have that dream too. I know it was a dream because besides the fact that succubus aren't real I didn't hear any sound that would sound like what they said they did we have very thin wall after all.

"Yeah I guess you're right." Colem said sounded very disappointed about it too.

"Don't be too depress about it I'm sure you'll find someone one day it just a matter of time." I said to cheer him up

"Yeah you what you're right I don't need to have sex with a dream succubus I could have real sex right now." he said and get up from his chair and walk up toward the nearest hot girl.

Dang he really going for it isn't he well I hope get lucky.

The hottie he decide to try his luck with is a silver haired women that look beautiful beyond comparison though she is wearing weird robe and a witch hat for some reason but she look good in it so who am I to complain.

"Hello Ms can I buy you a drink." Colem said in a flirting way.

"Nope." an instance rejected man that gotta suck.

"Oh I see well I'll be on my way then." Colem walk right back here.

"Well at least you try men." I give my condolences to him.

"Oh shut it." he said.

There was a moment of silence.

But then was the sound of police siren.

"What is going on." I ask nobody in particular.

"Guys there are few building on fire." some random guy said.

Oh that all. Well time to get back to drinking then.

"Why don't you ask her out then." Colem ask.

"Huh you mean the silver hottie? Hmm you know what maybe I will." I took one more drink and then walk up to where she is but I couldn't find her.

"Huh where she go." I look around but I can't seem to find her.

"Yo Rob you know where that silver hair hottie is?" I ask the bartender.

"She left man better go try your luck somewhere else." he said.

I walk back to Colem and return to drinking.

"So what happen." he ask

"Nothing happen man she left before I have the chance to say anything man."

"Oh well that suck."

and so we drink for about a 15 minute I think and then decide to call it night.

I walk out of the bar drunk. returning to my ride which is a truck.

When I get to my destination I found a few burn down and pile cars and a truck on top of it.

"Wait is that my truck." I yelled

"Nooo how will I get home now." I cry

1