The Darcye and a new deity
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You have been taken from your home by an unknown force to an unknown desert. A trail of hunger you and your people seem to follow. Like the Kaiser, you cannot help them. Many of them die and eventually, you reach ashore at the end of your trail. It seems hopeless and then a head rises from the sea. he stands above it now roughly two meters tall, he drops something into the sea, but you can’t make out what it was. The sea turned slowly ink black and riches appeared at the shore from the black waves. No riches in metal, but wealth in food and drink.

You suddenly know his name,  ‘feast everyone on these gifts of Daracala.’ Everyone accepts it as you the kaiser take the first bites. It’s good, but the children seem to disagree they don’t like it. One of them even cried when you called for your wife to gather them. One told you it was nasty.

You ask man strong man if they could hunt and the woman to gather food for the children. A wave comes to shore and spears, bows and arrows appear. The ones who can also the females who want to can take them up and leave for the woods. After that baskets can be found to gather fruits or wood. You decide that this place should not be left yet and set up camp. The next day the previous gifts of food are all new and just as tasty. You walk amongst your people and hear them talking wishing to stay. You decide that a home for all must be realized, envisioning great halls with many riches and beauty. The water gifted you only the necessaries for a quick start.

The gifts of food and drink would continue and the community created a home the Kaiser ordered a house to be built away from the main house with chains on the walls cuffs and whips. The people asked him what it was for but the queen would only giggle. She was beautiful het purple-colored soft skin, full grey lips, and gorgeous grey eyes with a certain sharpness to them.

He told them it is for torture obviously,

but we are not in contact with any kingdom or anything. The Kaiser said we might in the near future so we didn’t argue with the one who survived the trials. His wife gets with child and eventually, she gets taken care of as a community rises and belly grows. The child is born a great feast with special foods not appearing by the shore and the scouts returning from multiple faraway places. Countries are surrounding them but they are far apart. His child is born a boy and the queen asks him to name it, but he likes her to choose a name. it will be Valor. The Kaiser nods Valor Rains Arker. His wife smiled with her new sun in her hands. That evening he goes to the water and takes his son with him. He talks over the water while standing in it. About how thankful full he is to have received so many gifts and he honors him most of anything and would of him his son if he wants to, but he would also like to keep him very much.

Daracala Appeared from the water standing on the water touching the Kaiser’s head, Thank you Kaiser Rains.’

Then with one finger touches the forehead of his son revealing a small black cross now on it.
‘I have blessed your child go now.’

The Kaiser bows to him and leaves.

That evening he tells his wife about the meeting with Dalacara and the black cross on his son’s forehead. Confessing to her how he tried to rub it off but it would not go and the black handshape on his head how it would not fade more as it is. His wife smiled at him we have been blessed she said you should never wash that spot ever again. Touching it would bring luck he said and it very much seemed to be so. Then he covered up his head except for that spot.

His son grows just like the town going along well with all the kids. When he stands in the hall the Kaiser questions him if he has anything special to show him. Valor tells him he has been practicing and shows the two black crosses on his hands. 2 black streams of water leave his palms and knives appear in them. ‘I can use them too, very well I may at.’ A small hamster-like rabbit climbed swiftly on his shoulder, this was Helmo the child’s pet. After leaving the pet with his father Valor showed them what he could do.

Someone approaches them and tells about an ice wizard among his people who like to study the water and believes he might be able to steer the creation process. The Kaiser does not want him to steer the water or to influence the creation just looks for what makes its content. The kaiser allowed the mage to research the water still. Besides that, he asked his people who had done most for them and one of them said He had. On this, the Kaiser made him the first priest of the Order the Gifts of Daracala. His name was Mels and his mission was to serve Daracala and make sure the water stay content.

Gifts have been coming still in the form of water and food.

The population grows and so does the town. The queen is growing a little less beautiful.

A feast is held when the discovery is made we could freeze the plate and then food would appear, but eventually not anymore and we could feed it. We gathered around the shore singing songs of our savior. Bringing the hungered plates and offering food of our own and our metallic riches like gold. Dalacara rose from the abyssal water reflecting all the stars in the heavens and thanked them, but said it was unnecessary to thank him, they should just not freeze the plates anymore. The Ice wizard seemed mad at Dalacara and decided to leave everyone. Kaiser send people for him not to catch them but to bring him back if he wanted to, but he denied that.

The next day a large empty plate appears on the shore and there is the previous gift on it.

The gifts were removed and The kaiser, his priest, and his son layed on it. As the waves took the plate they fell asleep and woke in a workshop. Seeing a man who looks like Daracala he has dark long hair floating behind him as he was beating something.

The kaiser made a sound to get his attention. Daracala would turn quickly ow I thought you would send someone cute. The kaiser looked at him questionably and pointed at himself. No, you not really how I mean it then pointed at his son,

that seems to be weird.

Then the priest said he might not be into males.

Daracala opened his mouth, Yes someone like your wife maybe. I know what you have been doing in that special outhouse. The Kaiser grinned a little,’ you want my wife, you know she has been losing her beauty.

The god didn’t change in any way simply saying he could fix that. The god then had a question, have you sent the little people away?

Kaiser strangely looked at him. Do you mean the children?

Is that what they are called? Where do they come from?

They come from our women. He explained. And asked the god where he came from. He said he just awoke at the god city. Is it unpleasant for the baby to be born? He asked.

The Kaiser looked at him we do not know. But it doesn’t look pleasant there is a lot of pain for the woman.

Daracala opens his mouth, I’ve had a nightmare like that, but without the painful screams of a woman.
The Kaiser asked him more, but Mels stepped in. Would you like us to send the Kaiser’s wife?  

Dalacara seemed to have a heavy heart not just someone like her.

It took a long time to find one who was willing to go stand and go to Daracala. His people suddenly didn’t seem so trusting to god anymore.

Valor almost turns 11 the age where the true potential of someone’s magical prowess is awakened.

A great feast is held and Valor walks into the water the people hope to see Dalacara again. He appeared luckily. Speaking to Valor about his trials coming up soon and he wil take on the sons of the strongest man among his people. He told him it would only be fair if the playing ground was more leveled. Needle-like stream shot from the water into the crowd softly touching the sons of the strongest man their heads. all of them receiving a stripe on their forehead.

The Kaiser And his son thank Daracala and a feast is held after the deity leaves. Valor is now teaching the children who received gifts from Daracala.

After four weeks a girl named Narvala says she would like to go to Dracala and her parents try to stop her. The Gifts of Daracala try to teach her how to be perfect for him, she rejects them and the kaiser recognizes that she can go to Daracala as she is. Only on the day, they stand on the copper plate her parents she stands there with the Kaiser and asks him what he thinks of the dress she wore white with small flowers. It looked good on her, it made her seem very sweet. As he said this she smiled, ‘the priest gave it to me. It was one of Mels the head priest’s sneaky additions, luckily a good one.

We woke together in the workshop of Daracala he seemed distracted hammering at something aggressively, yelling why does it not come together. He lifts a stone and crushes it with his bare hand throwing the dust behind him.

The Kaiser spoke, This is Narvala she has agreed to come here. He looked at the girl then at the Kaiser I have had more nightmares, He described his birth in a place we did not know being thought things by creations of something he got angry with them when they didn’t understand, but they couldn’t.

The Kaiser asked him he wanted to talk to him, he wanted to share it all with her. Sending the Kaiser away. The father of the girl was saddened by her not returning but everyone already knew that that would happen. He threw a tantrum at the Kaiser, but Mels quickly calmed the man and took him under his wing into the Gifts of Daracala. The copper plate had vanished and did not return for long. The gifts however still came, now tasting better to the children as well. Seven months have passed and the queen is with the child again. She has been for a month now. The coper plate has returned with a woman on it.

When the Kaiser gets to her she says she is Narvala but looks completely different, beautiful setting a new standard for beauty as a whole. They asked her what had happened but she didn’t want to speak of it so the Kaiser assumed something bad might have been done to her. Is it the changes, I he did something to you tell us. The water started to shudder. And she said it was fine.

She was quickly taken in by her father who is with The Gifts of Daracala order. She tells them more about what daracala has dreamt and what he’s working on is driving him crazy, working himself to death on some stones. She didn’t understand him eventually, but before he got obsessed she liked him and he liked her, the longer she stayed with him the more she would change. With Mels as head priest, He set Narvala at the top when they discover she is pregnant.

The trails are coming soon and the order starts to throw bottles with messages into the water begging Daracala to stop working on his stones. The Kaiser instead orders his man to throw more stones into the water. The food of everyone who asked Daracala to stop crafting his stone tastes nasty. They start to blame Narvala for this.

The daughter of the kaiser is born and the Belly of Narvala grows as well. The name of his daughter would become Priva Valor Rains Arker. Narval stood in the water this time her people wanted her to ask forgiveness. She stood up to her waist in the water and many people stood along the shore. Daracala appeared and raced towards her at great speed stopping mere inches away from her. LEAVE ME BE! he yells. And disappears into the water.

That night something happens to the food the next morning it doesn’t taste good anymore. A bottle is found in the sand no one knows the contents or who found it, at least that is how it seems to be.   

  

0