Chapter 6 THX! Now, I am on a watchlist!(E)
1.7k 5 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MC POV

So after I ended up eating with Naruto near the river bank, the guy just wouldn't sh*t up!

He asked me so many questions that, it was hard to keep track of everything we ended up talking about.

Before I even realized we spent hours talking.

I want to leave way before that but no had choice, first impressions are everything!

By that time the sun was already going down and I had to go back home.

There just was no more delaying the inevitable.

...Really...He is a troublesome guy!

Annoying too!

He is the whole package!

Lucky me! 

-Ok Naruto I have to go now!

-You leaving already!(Naruto)

It was what Naruto had said, he seemed a bit dejected by what I had said but there's really nothing I can do.

-(Dude! Do you spend most your life outside or something; if I were you I'd avoid the streets as much as possible)

Also...I am at my limit for bullsh*t for the whole week...but I still managed to not jump at him...because of his Uzumaki genes I am sure he'd beat me up!

And I refuse to fight in fights that I know I can't win!

-Yeah I have to get back to the orphanage...it is pretty far and a pain in the ass to get back!

-Hahaha! Ok! Let's meet again! (Naruto)

(Eh! He wants to meet again already?! I forgot just how thirsty this boy is about getting friends! It's like fetish or something!)

-Hmm?! I don't know but I do come here to eat almost every afternoon at the same time, and hang around the lower quarters playground, maybe we could meet there in 2 days!

-Yeah, let's do that!(Naruto)

-See ya Naruto!

-You too Homura! (Naruto)

I left the river bank while waving goodbye to Naruto.

This is really bad!

Real bad!

The Hokage is probably going to hear about me pretty soon, and do some digging and find...nothing.

Nothing, can be pretty scary!

It  can be even worse than if he had found something!

So, I will probably be put under strict surveillance for awhile until they find nothing to realistically suspect about me.

And then, get busy with something else.

Like, something that really matters!

I doubt it will be an anbu because pretty sure they have better things to do.

Like killing citizens or rogues!

However, because of that I might also show up in Danzo's radar! And nobody wants to be in Danzo's radar!

Anyone that read the story knows one thing about Danzo... Assh*le!

The guy is a major asshol*e!

I don't think one can be hated as much as he is! 

It's like a talent!

Nobody is that sh*tty of a person...but Danzo somehow is! 

Are you really that butt-hurt as to hold a grudge for like 50 years! Really!?

That is just not normal!

Does he go to bed cursing Hiruzen's name?

Or does he wake up cursing Hiruzen's name?

Either way he has serious issues!

Characters in Naruto really need to see therapist!

Instead they just bottle it all up and go crazy one after the other! Like bombs on a timer!

Regardless of Danzo, I have to forget about training for awhile.

Because, if the guy finds an inch of something that interest him in me, I will be coerced to become one of his slave or worse kidnapped and forced to do god knows what!

But, what was I supposed to do?!

Naruto just showed up out of nowhere! Tell him to piss off?!

It would have probably worked but Naruto seems like a guy to hold grudges, he just bottle it all up...besides I'd rather not ruin my chances to get a cozy life by not exploiting ninja J.C.

Like Ichiraku did...what fearsome guy!

I have to enter his family tree one way or the other!

Also, I need Naruto to like me to some degree.

This could increase my chances to be in the same class as him in the academy, get a jounin sensei and not a damn tokubetsu jounin or god forbid a lowly chunin! A chunin? Really?

I know that ninja ranks are bullsh*t but still...it hurts my pride!

Could be worse I've heard some don't even get chunins... That's probably a fate worse than death.

But those are just minor annoyances for sure, it's not like every genin who goes outside the village, for the first time, goes to face someone like my main boy Zabuza...the Raddits of the franchise!

I just need to pass the exam and become a genin and somewhat maintain contact with Naruto.

And in the future when Sasuke leaves the village we could be in the same team for a few missions!

Not because I love Naruto so much that I want to go on mission like best buds and sh*t!

I need him!

Not many people know this, I mean, I also only learned at a later point in my life but...the Naruto world or what we refer as the ninja world, only takes place in just 1 continent.

1 continent!?

1 continent!!!

1 continnnnnnnnnennnnttttttttttttt....

...Actually it makes perfect sense!

If you look at the map of the Naruto world it looks incomplete or unfinished is the most likely answer.

But that Naruto is very on false advertisement.

Savior of the world my ass!

Savior the continent at best!

Naruto, you goddamn glory wh*re!

There were more people than you involved but you get most of the credit!?

You couldn't even dispel the infinite Tsukuyomi on your own or go come back from the Kaguya dimension!...well, whatever! It is not important be love by a sea of random nobodies.

The 1st film which also by default the best one in the whole franchise played around with that concept.

The 1st film or something, is where they mentioned that...in any Naruto materials.

Could simply be a non canon story but if it is true, then that guy Temujin is my ticket for leaving this messed up continent that is always at war!

But if that does not work I will just steal the Naruto's blood and the other powerful ninjas to get stronger!

It is not a crazy thing to do that just seems to be the way things go in this world! 

Kabuto did it.

Madara did it.

Obito did it.

Toneri did it.

And Orochimaru...I have no idea to what degree he went about it, but I think he went 1 step beyond and just stole whole bodies and souls! Can't blame the guy too much, mad players gotta play... madly?

Not only that, but us civilian shinobis support each other and know how hard it is too get ahead with those clan cheaters...wait! I am cheater too! And he was trained by the ho..ka..ge...The f-ing fck did he go crazy for, why is he so deranged? There's probably more to this, but who cares!

Besides I have Shin Uchiha's DNA that allows me to put anything in my body without rejection.

The Hashirama's cells worked with his body, and I already have the Uchiha DNA all that is left is for me to get precious Hashirama/Naruto cells to get my rinnegan!

Not sure if that is only possible with reincarnates of Ashura and Indra so I plan to get Sasuke's DNA in the mix as well.

Also Madara was an old man when he got it...need to think about it more in depth...wait a sec...I have no siblings, so no eternal mangekyo for me.

But, with shin's DNA I am 90% sure I will not go blind... but rinnegan?...Well f*ck!

Again, not sure how long it would take, but it is a risk worth taking... me surviving will be for the greater good! The greater good of this entire world! I will bring the culture that is anime to the forefront and games! I can already see how much I will make...Or if that doesn't work I can make burgers and pretend that invented those  seem to be quite popular in Boruto's era.

I intend to live a happy fulfilled life, the one only awarded to fat rich men with an extremely sexy secretary!

So much that people will wonder...if she is my mistress.

With my good looks it will probably be true!

HAHAHAHA!!!

I can't wait to see, what kind of awesome life I will lead in the future!

With the Rinnegan, no less!

If I have that then...

Madara is just a dirty old man who refuses to die!

And Kaguya is just an old hag with boundaries issues!

Chapter end

41