Chapter 8 Am I popular? Just asking for a friend…
1.5k 1 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MC POV

After I met Naruto for the first time, the guy tried to hang with me all the time!

It was hard for me because I knew that I'd be under watchful gaze of the hokage and his anbu.

Though I was never able to sense anything, but I have read the manga. I know how Hiruzen and that damn Danzo think.

To Danzo, Naruto is a possible time bomb.

Fair.

Especially since he was the one to lit that time bomb.

Having me under his thumb may just serve as a way to control him to some degree; I think?

As for Hiruzen I am not too sure, but at least I know that he will never just let Danzo take me away that easily without a fight...probably; I read the manga and know how easy he tends to backdown when pressured... He is a p*ssy!

He is more of a fighter than a leader.

He cracks under pressure...Tobirama really chose poorly.

What a genius choosing someone out of the blue just because he was likely to die.

Like he deserved! 

I hope died like the b*tch he was! 

I will be honest I do somewhat hate Tobirama, he is my least favorite Hokage which is hard for me to admit since one of my favorite characters to play in Naruto games. He was like a super fast ninja water pokemon.

But as his background was further explored...I lost all my respect for him.

If only he'd let go of his brother issues...but in Naruto, all brothers are brocons... it is like a rule.

Anyway, Danzo will probably not kidnap me but recruiting me into his little shinobi cult...is still a possibility.

Because of these factors, I had to throw away any hope of real training, and just played around like any other brat.

 

-Orphanage-

 

*Ding!* *Ding!*

-Alright children, class is over. I hope you to see your homework tomorrow morning.(Sister)

-Yes!!! (Children)

(Damn, it is finally over! What a pain! I now envy Naruto who gets to play around all day a bit more now. If I see 1 more kanji I swear I am going to kill someone!)

-Hey Homura, you coming to play with us at the park!(Zenkishi) 

-Hmm? Nah, I think I am going to pass this time.

-What gives! You have been ignoring us lately!(Toshio)

-Yeah! Are you still doing your weird training in order to become a shinobi?!(Zenkishi)

-Guys! I am-wait?! Why did you call my training weird?!

-I saw you training in the woods with squirrels and stuff. Also, you like take a break every 10 minutes, how is that not weird!(Zenkishi)

- Hahaha I knew it! You are just too lazy to properly train hahaha! (Toshio)

-Hey! I am a kid! I am just... I can't train too much otherwise I will be short forever!

-Eh?! Is that real thing!(Zenkishi)

-It is!

-No it is not! Besides you stopped training almost altogether. (Uryuu)

Uryuu butted in into our conversation.

-I didn't stop really....I've just been busy with other things...

-You mean, playing that blond guy with whisker marks.(Uryuu)

-Whiskers?!(Toshio)

-Wait? You're talking about that guy?! The one that the sisters told us to not get close to? (Zenkishi)

-Yeah, that one. (Uryuu)

(Sh*t what do I say now! I knew that it was too early to hang with Naruto. Nowadays, most kids start going to the academy  at 7 or 8.  I had to be reminded that by Saya, because I still remember that in the canon material a Kakashi graduating at the age of 5 or something. No, wait...this might be a good opportunity for me to get the trust of the hokage, if he is truly spying on me.)

-Well, he is my frie-!?He is a funny guy, and cool to hang out with!...kinda

(I can't call Naruto a friend since I am just using him...not even I am that heartless.)

-...o-ok I guess it is fine. (Toshio)

-Yeah, but be careful...I think?  Anyway, that was what the sisters said.(Zenkishi)

-...(Uryuu)

-You guys worry too much. Heck, I am going to become a shinobi in the future. Why would I need to be scared of a guy about our age!

-Shinobi huh? (Toshio)

-What is it Toshio?(Zenkishi)

-Hmm?

What's going on? Did I say something weird?

-It is just that Homura and Uryuu said they want to be shinobis...if that happens doesn't that mean that they are going to leave the orphanage?

-....You are right about that! (Uryuu)

-You don't need to be so worried- I took a relax pose and then said "we might all fail the entrance exam."

-Talk for yourself, I am going to pass the exam! And they will see...(Uryuu)

(....The heck is this guy thinking about. He keeps getting more and more interesting as years pass by...but why am I getting flashbacks to Naruto? Are they similar?)

-May be us too...should aim to become shinobis. Yeah!(Zenkishi)

-Eh?!...Why not? I've heard that even guys with almost no chakra can become one these day.

-Is that true-wait a minute! Did you just say that we have no chakra!(Zenkishi)

-Eh! I don't know! I'm just saying stuff! Besides, 90% percent of a shinobi's work is throwing kunais. So it shouldn't be that hard.

- Ok, now I know that you are making fun of us and every shinobi out there.(Toshio)

- What!? What I am saying is true! Why do you think shuriken jutsu is so important to the teachers at the academy and ninjas in general?! They are not trying to raise the next hokages there...but you know, people that can throw kunai real good.

-...Now that you say it...(Zenkishi)

-...Could that be true...?(Toshio)

-I told you, I am genius! You guys should always listen to me.

-No thank you!(Toshio)

-Agreed! (Zenkishi)

-....Tch! d*mn it! (Uryuu)

 

Chapter end

44