Chapter 19 Pfft! Big deal! I am grounded every other day!
1.2k 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MC POV

Damn that Shisui!

Give me back my heart felt emotions!

I feel tricked!

I knew something was up, when he easily agreed to the 3 days training.

This book is full of Uchiha clan techniques! Or is it stuff he came up on is own?

There are techniques about their(?) styles of shurikenjutsu and taijutsu.

As well as other stuff based on training a person's acuity, basically about vision and reactions and other stuff.

It is not much but...

That's not something you give away to a rando civilian!

Even if it is not important information.

Most of this stuff would be only useful to very talented young shinobi such as kakashi and Minato or the goddam uchihas prodigies.

Because, I think their brains seem to be hotwired differently from normal people and their acuity is slightly more enhanced than normal people even without the Sharingan.

And I doubt that he thinks that I am super talented to give me this...

... Just how much does he know!

(No! No! No! It should impossible! Even a genius like him should be unable to detect something abnormal within me....Uchihas can't possibly sense each others...right?)

I have no Sharigan or anything...but I do have facial traits similar to many uchihas...if it wasn't for the white streaks of hairs, I'd be a dead ringer for one of their brats.

-*sigh*

Nothing to be done about that now.

Over 60 percent of my DNA belongs to their damned clan.

- is that what tipped off Shisui-san?

Judging from how much I got played... he probably figured out enough about me to speculate some stuff.

But I do have some traits that are clearly not from the uchiha clan.

And I am pretty sure he isn't or doesn't know any of those weird sensor type shinobis... maybe those guys can recognize chakra signatures from specific clans?

...no, that's probably too farfetched.

-*sigh*

He is terrifying!

Much more than the hokage, that's for sure.

However, I also got a good read on him.

He probably won't tell any of this to anyone. Not even Itachi.

(...wait a second, did he use genjutsu on me...?)

That guy is so good at it, that I wouldn't even know or notice... if he ever did.....truly terrifying.

Even if I know him enough to know that it's probably not the case, I can't shake the fear of knowing that he might have.

I know that, if he truly believed that I was threat to the village...he definitely would have...!!!

... No wonder Danzo wanted to get rid of the guy... of the entire clan.

If I didn't watch the anime and know of his personality, I'd be shitting my pants!

Speaking of Danzo...could he have been spying on my interactions with Shisui-san?

(...I doubt it...Shisui-san is too strong for Danzo to do any of that to him...at least without him noticing... there are better ways to send a message.)

Danzo doesn't like to take unnecessary risks if he can avoid it...I think?

Besides, I am pretty sure that Danzo's Shisui alarm hasn't gone into full overdrive/ panic mode, because he hasn't divulged anything of his mangekyou as of yet.

Does he even have it already? We are about 2 to 3 years before the massacre...I'm not too sure about it all, but Sasuke was definitely already an academy student by the time it all went down.

...this is getting head scratching...I need to avoid meeting with troublesome people too much from now on...I can't have Danzo investigating me...he is crazy!

I am sure that I am already in his watchlist just because of Naruto, but he probably has more troublesome sh*t to focus on.

However, if I follow Shisui's instructions... by the time I enter the academy I should be about as strong as most of the clan heirs.

...just...I am not too sure if I will be done with practicing, all of the stuff in this notebook by the time I get out of the academy!...f-ing geniuses!

There's even weird ninja themed math in this! What am I? Sakura?

-*sigh*

-Hey Homura what is wrong with you? You've been sighing all day, while reading that notebook!- (Toshi)

-Its nothing!

-...that's a suspicious response...what are you hiding though? (Zen)

-I said, it was nothing!

- If he is denying that hard...it must be something really good! This guy never liked to share...zenkishi, Uryuu let's get him! (Toshi)

-(Oh, sh*t!)

They are learning!

-....sh*t up you 3 and go back to sleep! (Uryuu)

- Meh! You are not the boss of us, let's get him Toshi!(Zen)

-Don't call me that! But yeah!(Toshi)

-Darn it! You d*mn dirty little assholes!

The 2 boys got out of their bed and looked at me!

It was clearly an act of intimidation... intimidation tactics performed by brats... to get me to sh*t my pants!

Never!

I refuse to be humiliated by those little bast*rds!

Even I, have a certain degree of pride!

Pride that no lame green tights could ever take!

-you're the shortest among us, you dumb b*stard! Besides I didn't see you take a shower last Friday?(Toshi)

(What is this little pervert talking about?! Does he watch me shower? What is wrong with this world!?)

-no escape now!(Zen)

Toshio and Zenkishi climbed my bunk bed and went for the notebook I was holding!

-help! Somebody help me! I am being attacked by little thieves!

- who are you calling thieves?! And crying for help?! So much for a future Leaf shinobi!- he said that while putting me in a headlock.(Toshi)

-Shssh,! You guys! You guys are being too loud! If we make so much noise the-!(Zen)

*Bam!*

Before Zen even finished that sentence, the door opened with incredible force behind it!

-What is going on here?!(Sister)

-Eh?! Sister ****!(Zen)

- We were just playing a bit...(Toshi)

-What!? It's bedtime! All of you go back to your beds!(Sister)

-Yes...(Toshi)(Zen)

Both boys went back to their respective beds.

-Also, you are all grounded! Triple shore duty for the whole week! Understood!?(Sister)

-Yes!!! (Zen)(Toshi)

-Wait! What did I do! (Uryuu)

-Yeah! I am innocent! I was minding my own business, when these little savages that you failed to raise attacked me!

-Quiet! 2 weeks now!(Sister)

*slam!*

The sister closed the door almost as fast as she had opened the door, the first time around.

- I hate you guys...(Uryuu)

- Agreed! Hope all of you get a death by kunai like you all so deserve! Like the little background characters that you are!

- I swear, if you call me a little background character one more time! I am goin-! (Toshi)

-Shussh! Sh*t up!  You're going to g-!(Zen)

*BAM!!!*

The door opened again but this time, it was with such a strength that for a moment I thought and explosion happened!

-4 WEEKS!!!(Sister)

-YES!!!!(Zen)(Toshi)(Uryuu)

*BAM!!!*

After that, the crazy sister slammed the door again and left the room.

(Damn! I hate life! I can't wait to move to the academy dorms! Heard that the rooms are tiny but beats this!)

Chapter end

35