Chapter 21 Meeting a copy ninja… not impressed!
1.2k 3 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MC POV

-Finally free!

Today is my last day of extra chore duties.

I have had to give up on shurikenjutsu training, and other things because I met Guy 2 times this month.

Every time I see him he likes to increase my training regiment...like a sadistic demon.

To be totally truthful, Guy's training is hard but Shisui's is harder in a whole other sense altogether.

The guy is so skillful and methodical that it is crazy to even attempt some of the techniques in this book.

I am sure that even chunins would have a hard time performing some of this stuff.

(Guess, I will run around the forest again to warm up.)

**********************************

****************

*******

-3 hours later-

-996, 997,....998....999....1,000!...argh!

*Bam!*

The amount of pushups I did for training were killing me!

My arms almost felt like they were about to be ripped apart from my body... if it was the past me that'd be amazing but in a world of shinobi, this is no big deal. Especially since it took me almost 6 hours to do.

- Damn! *cough*! *cough*! Why am I so damn weak!...I have to inject Naruto's DNA inside me ASAP!

The Uzumaki DNA inside him is not as good as the others, when compared to Kushina, Karin and Nagato.

Naruto is pretty much the weakest when it comes to exhibiting the Uzumaki clan's characteristics of the entire bunch, but still it is better than nothing.

Plus, he has Ashura's chakra inside him...but if I had to choose, I'd rather get Hashirama's DNA instead and then Karin's.

For Hashirama, I'd have to dig out his corpse which I am pretty sure that Orochimaru got me beat.

And the latter, I'd have to save her for shippud- no! that's not true!

...In her backstory karin was saved by Sasuke during the chunin exams or something...It sounds farfetched, but then again I don't really know Sasuke...In fact, I don't know him at all!

I know very little about him...honestly, I've never liked him or Kakashi...Itachi was overall much better in all front. 

But, if that story is to be believed...

It would mean, that I'd have to follow Sasuke (seems doable), who's also being followed by Orochimaru (ok...that was short!).

Since, he is also keeping an eye on him... I'd have to fight him too... sounds like suicide...but I am a betting man...plus I've already died once...so, no big deal...maybe next time I'd get reincarnate in Fairy Tail or Saint Seiya.

Besides, it's a one in forever chance.

Worst, could mean death.

Second place, would be Sasuke probably finding me out and if that happens it may change the entire story...not that I care about Karin... But since we will both be Konoha genins by then, he wouldn't kill me...probably. He is a pretty big softy at heart...and that's his biggest mistake!

You have to be ruthless in this world! Or any world for a matter of fact!

...So, it is still worth a shot.

And trying to find Karin on my own would be another problem... the forest is too big and I won't know which gate she will enter from... plus I don't even know if I will be able to take the exam on the same year.

But it still unlikely that would happen...I doubt that I will be weaker in any of Shikamaru's team mates, even shikamaru himself...If I am then I will just give up being a shinobi altogether. 

...so, my only hope left is swift release.

So does that mean, that I have to start prioritizing my chakra cultivation training? All the way throughout the academy!? Hm...Yep! That sounds like a good plan! Very solid! 10 out of 10! I should write a book on strategies and critical thinking!................. Who am I kidding!? That's horrible! That's not plan! It's just a random collection of ideas and hypothetical scenarios! There are too many ifs! And how would I even find Sasuke in that huge ass forest full of huge ass monsters?! At this point it wouldn't be betting man but a cra-!

-Not bad youngling! I saw you train and you are definitely making progress!(Guy)

As soon as I heard those words, a man wearing all green clothes appeared in my field of view; giving me an all too familiar thumbs up and his signature smile.

-Eh!? Guy-san! You're here?! Are you going to help me train today?

-Sadly, I cannot!(Guy)

-Oh...

-I was on my way somewhere else to spar with my eternal rival, Kakashi!(Guy)

-Kakashi...huh... Oh?!!! Can I come with you?!

(That guy!...come to think of it...I could use Guy-san to get close to him...but knowing Kakashi...I don't think it will work...plus he is a pretty bad teacher...*sigh*)

- You want to watch us spar? Sure! Why not?! But you have to be careful and watch from a safe distance. The spars that I have with Kakashi are quite intense!(Guy)

-Gulp! ( A battle between 2 elite jonins, if everything goes well I may get a few DNA samples, preferably blood... not gonna happen, but  I could probably get a few strands of hair.)

- you shouldn't doubt yourself youngling! Let the spirit of youth guide you and seize the day!(Guy)

-yes!

-Such a weak spirit of youth, fails to convince me! Do you want to come?!(Guy)

-yes!!!!

-Louder! Let the power of youth guide you!!!(Guy)

-YES!!!!!!!

-Now we are talking! OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Guy)

After that weird exchange of not quite master and pupil, we went to a location further ahead within the forest.

Till we happened to see the figure of a silver haired man, wearing the konoha standard shinobi uniform.

He had most of his face hidden except for one of his eyes that was exposed.

-Hmm? You are late for once Guy...who is that? Your pupil? (Kakashi)

- !? Oh!

I looked down and realized that I made a terrible first time impression, on the lazy ninja.

(Sh*t! I forgot that I am still wearing Guy-san's green tights! My reputation with the main cast is going to sour if this goes on!...but it is so comfortable...)

-Nothing like that. We just happen to be kindred spirits, that share the same burning spirit of youth! Hahaha!(Guy)

-...sure. Today's battle is up to me to decide.(Kakashi)

-*Gulp!* listen Homura... today's Kakashi's turn to choose...and sometimes...he likes to choose extremely dangerous and fast challenges...so you better take cover and watch from far away.(Guy)

-Eh! really!? (In the anime he was just a pretty lazy guy with possibly perverted tendencies....)

I looked at kakashi trying to analyze him...and OMG! His face is super serious, he lost that stupid look he just had!

-yes! And today I can feel his burning spirit! Don't you  see it!?(Guy)

- I think I can...Guy-san, isn't it too dangerous to fight this close to the village borders (...people might think that someone is trying launch an attack or something?)

- Don't worry Homura-kun! Shinobis of a certain level can easily limit the amount of damage they do to their surroundings by choosing precise attacks!

-Eh~~~ (Is that a real thing? I must know sh*t about fighting!... but Guy-san is a fighting expert, so if such a thing is true then it must be me!)

-No time to lose Homura-kun, go hide over there!(Guy)

-I-I see! Good luck Guy-san!

-Oh!(Guy)

Guy-san  gave me a thumbs up and that also famous smile of his.

Seeing that, I knew that it was my cue to leave the premises.

-...*Sweat drop* Kakashi...I can tell that today you are quite fired up!!...but I won't lose!!! Now Homura kun, go hide further!(Guy)

-Y-Y-es! Guy-san!!!

I darted away, to a pretty safe distance in order to avoid the clash of titans about to happen.

Until I found a safe spot to hide and take cover, about 50 meters away from them.

(Damn a real jonin battle, plus one of them has a sharingan, this going to be good! Epic even! I Can't wait!)

As the 2 jonins aura were about to burst, Guy san took the first step!

- Here I come Kakashi!!!(Guy)

I watch the entire thing happening as the 2 jonins were about to clash!

-Boy, this is going to be good~~~

Chapter end!

35