Chapter 29 I am not weird, d*rn it! Just give me your hair!
912 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MC POV

-Right! My turn.

I throw 2 shurikens about almost the same time but then the one that was behind flying the first shuriken, hits the one at the front.

*Click*

The sudden shift in momentum knocks the first shuriken towards the center of the target.

*TAP*

A perfect shot!

Right at the center!

As I confirmed that the shuriken had hit the target I leaned back, and relaxed my posture.

- ...and that's how it's done! That's 4!

- Tch!...whatever the last one you are not going to hit it. (Sasuke)

- Sure buddy, it's your turn.

- Hmph!(Sasuke)

Sasuke, dismissed my retort with one of his famous sneers. 

He walks past me and gets ready to hit the next targets.

The last target is not one target but 2.

They are located about in the center of 2 large trees facing each other.

Not only that, but we can't move from a certain spot while we're aiming for them.

It is all for the sake of making the whole challenge harder.

Since this makes it, that we can only see 1 target but not the other.

So, one has to use their memory and gut feeling as well as overall throwing strength to make the shot. 

Sasuke took his spot and after a few seconds of hesitation he threw 2 shurikens back to back.

Finally, as they were about to hit the target the second shuriken hits the first one; sending it towards the first target.

While the other one heads towards the opposite direction.

-Hmph!(Sasuke)

Sasuke had a smug look on in his face.

He did so, even without confirming if he had perfectly hit the mark he seemed confident in having performed everything perfectly.

- ...Pfft! (smug asshole) Let's just see if you've hit the other target.

We walked towards the set of trees where both targets were located, and upon arrival we noticed that Sasuke's shuriken seemed to have missed the mark of the second target by just a little.

A very small margin...no wonder he was pretty confident.

...Talented guys like him... should go die in a tragic and painful death.

-Impossible!(Sasuke)

Oh! 

That's a nice look.

seeing Sasuke's despairing and angry face was certainly a very nice contrast from the usual one.

- Well, whatever. It is my turn now. If I hit it perfectly...I win, right? *smirk*

I look Sasuke's in the eyes, and start give an evil grin.

-...(I can't help myself...seeing guys who think they are the hotest thing since sliced bread, fail...never gets old).

Although he is trying to hide it, I can tell that he is a bit scared and believes that there's a chance that he might lose.

​I knocked down Sasuke's shurikens with 2 other shurikens from the targets, as to not let them hinder me in my attempt.

I then go back to the spot Sasuke was previously standing on...and ready myself.

 

-...(Sasuke)

I glanced at him one more time before throwing the shurikens and I could tell that he did not think that match would be this close.

Usually I put a bit of margin between us and let him win.

(C, help with the throwing.)

(Understood) (C)

I allow C, to guide me and take aim.

It is a little trick that I learned that I could do from several attempts at using my skill to get stronger...sadly in real life sparring it can be more of an hinderance than a helping hand.

A calm mind and a strong body are needed to fully be able to use this function...which is a bit pointless if you ask me...but in controlled situations without any real threats it is not so much of an issue.

Now; even if I am asleep I can use C to watch out for threats.

I didn't use C for the earlier rounds because I didn't need it; but I cant lose this one!

Screw fair game!

I will cheat as hard as I have to!... I really need Sasuke's DNA...and as fast as possible otherwise, I will be in big trouble if I can't do it before he goes to the academy.

I take aim and throw the 2 shurikens at almost the same time, but as they are about to enter the halfway point between the 2 trees. The one on the back hits the one at the front and sends its towards the target, while the other one is sent flying away towards the other tree.

Possibly towards the other target.

C, pretty much took the shot while guiding me. Muscles, wind, weight, and friction were all taken into account before I even lifted my arms.

I give Sasuke a smug look as well but he ignores me, and walks towards the tree.

As we head there, the sight of my shuriken being perfectly on target, is visible for all to see.

-d*mn it! (Sasuke)

- I know, I know,  life is unfair. I will take my reward now.

- Tch!....what do you want?...(Sasuke)

Sasuke looked at me with a look full of frustration but ultimately resigned to himself to his loss.

...It was surprisingly mature of him...I expected him to b*tch far more but he didn't at all... could he be a great guy...?

No...way, right?

But... who cares if he is...or not...we're well past the point of being friends... and I don't owe him anything.

So I will get my prize...doesn't mean I don't want to mess with him.

-...I want all your precious memories with your dear Itachi-nii san!

-W-what!!? The hell are you talking about!?(Sasuke)

-Hehe....HAHAHA!!!!! I AM THE GHOST OF THE UCHIHAS! AND I HAUNT I AND FIND NAIVE/DIRTY/STUPID BRATS LIKE YOU AND FEAST UPON THEIR MOST PRECIOUS MEMORIES!!! LEAVING THEM WITH A HOLE IN THEIR HEARTS! JUST LIKE HOW OUR CLANSMEN ABANDONENED ME! LEFT ME TO DIE WITH A HOLE ON MY CHEST DURING THE FIRST SHINOBI WAR!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said all those words while laughing maniacally, moving erratically as if I was possessed and changing my voice with my skill to make it sound demonic or outright inhuman, while making it sound like I was having a mental breakdown. If I could use shadow manipulation or make the wind blow harder, I would have killed it!

-N-no...It can't be!...y-you !?....ha...(Is he for real...) (Sasuke)

I run straight towards Sasuke and then stop just right in front of him.  He tries to move away but it was too late. Our faces were just a few inches apart and then...

-...just a joke, bruh!(Hahaha Probably thought I was going to attack him...what a p*ssy!)

-.......ah!?.....D*mn you!!!!!!!!(Sasuke)

Sasuke almost hit me in the face with a straight hook.

But naturally I avoided it, although it did graze me.

-Bro, it's just a joke! A joke! C-calm down! (My cheek feels hot... He was definitely trying to beat the sh*t out of me...I really don't like him )

After, almost a minute of having to avoid Sasuke's barrage of hits, he let go of his anger issues and regains his composure.

-.....so! What do you want!? I don't want to be here anymore! Tell me quickly!(Sasuke)

-....let me see...I want your hair!- I pretended to be thinking about what I wanted, but ultimately I tell him my true goal.

-What!? Y-you! How many times are you going to mock me! (Sasuke)- Sasuke almost loses it!

- No! No! No! I-I'm really serious this time! C-come on!  P-put the kunai down!

He puts down the kunai but then looks at me with a look full of shock and disgust, as if I was a pervert or crazy person.

-haha, calm down! Don't look at me like that! I just want proof that I beat the great Sasuke! Brother of Itachi. *giggle* A few locks of hair will be sufficient, I am not a monster I won't make you bald or anything. Believe, me. Believe, me.

- ...whatever, you're weird anyway.(Sasuke)

He said those words and resigned himself to his fate.

Although, I could tell that he was not fully sure what was happening... nor did he buy my full explanation.

But the whole situation was weird even to myself.

If I did not know what I was doing, I wouldn't what to make it of it all...I'd mostly likely think that I was to get cursed or entering in sort of ritual.

But that matters little now.

So, I took a kunai and cut a few strands of his hair in a way that it shouldn't be too noticeable.

-....and it's done! Now I have undeniable proof.

-..... I will remember this...next time...I won't lose!(Sasuke)

He gave me the official Uchiha, I will remember this or I will make you pay look and left.

I have seen this scene so many times, and heard several variation of those lines, so many times, that it is not funny more.

.....

The Fck is wrong with these people! Why do they like to hold grudges so much?!

-*Sigh* Whatever, I have what I came for anyway...step 1 of my plan is complete...I hope this will do it...by my calculations it should be more than enough...but

I wish I had gotten his blood.

I couldn't get my hands on his blood because... I was afraid that his family would realize that someone drew his blood, somehow...

His family members are all powerful shinobi, even his mum, I think.

No, I'm sure of it.

She was friend with Kushina... and shinobi rarely have friends that are not shinobis.

The way she resigned herself to die was not something even most elite shinobis, could easily do... (May be, it's because she is pretty much the first lady of the Uchihas... Not that many would care besides showing a bit of respect.)

So, I'm sure that if I did something too extravagant they would have noticed.

If that were to happen, my ass would be in a hell of a lot of trouble.

Besides, drawing blood from him would be too weird!

Since I can't just knock him out, and it's not something he'd easily just shrug off.

While skin and excrement...yeah no!

If chose that option....I'd really be a no good pervert.

After, what happened today, I am sure he will never mention me to anyone.

  Not that I believed that he'd ever do it but now, I am sure of it.

No need to even ask my skill about it...

- *sigh* The things I do to get more powerful... Now, I'd better erase my tracks.

Chapter end

31