Chapter 33 I am not crazy! Huh!? I am!?
961 12 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MC POV

Today I feel awesome!

A few days ago, After a very, very deep introspection. I have finally planned out the course of action that I will take in the future.

I now know how I will come out on top!

I am truly a genius, my mangekyou ability will definitely be a strong yin type genjutsu, since I am so~~~ very smart.

Especially, now that I have acquired a new strand of DNA from the Uchiha brat who challenged me a couple days ago.

I don't really know about what missing genomes or whatever sh*t I was told about truly means for the Uchihas, or how exactly it benefits me..

But I know enough, to know that the more the better!

My skill tried to analyze Kaguya's strand of DNA that was passed down to the uchiha's via Indra and Haguromo.

But overall, it wass a bust!

Those interdimensional aliens' DNA sequences are so weird and compact that it seems that they are creatures that evolve at an incredibly rapid rate.

This must be what they get from eating those fruits because compared to us humans...that is just not how we work.

But all of that is just speculation.

The DNA that was passed down by Kaguya's bloodline is so diluted, that even people in the same clan may be missing key DNA strands.

This must be as to why some people in their clan do unable to use their Kekkei genkai or something. It must be like playing roulette every time a new member of their clan is born but again; that is just speculation.

From the very little I know about chakra fruits and I can't stress enough just how little I know, is that they act as a sort of data bank for all the genetic material and energy of the planet they are cultivated on...

It must contain a tremendous amount of knowledge and power to be able to condense all of it, into a fruit the size of a peach...I think at this point it can no longer be called science! But art or magic...would be far more fitting to explain it all.

Because by all means, I think the laws of physic just imploded from the way energy was converted.

All the knowledge that I had acquired from my previous life, just f*cked off to outer space by the sheer level of insanity that is Otsutsuki technology and genetic modification/manipulation science.

It is the same absurdity that Superman is capable of....if someone can absorb so much solar energy, to the point of being able to generate enough striking power to destroy a planet...by all means, they shouldn't be the size of a random dude on earth.

...I think I need to throw away my old common sense and embrace a new one from this reality...otherwise I'm f*cked!

Anyhow, no need to worry too much about the future, I can rest easy now that I know what do in order to come out on top.

Things are going to be A-OK!-huh!?

- hey Homura!(Tos)

-hmm? What's up toshi? (What does this kid want? Can't he see that my genius mind needs to rest after all the thinking I have been doing for the past few days?)

I am feeling a bit sick because of the gene therapy that I am currently going through.

I don't really feel like playing pretend friends, right now.

But I now know that if you just get the same DNA samples from relatives or people in the same clan, it is not so harsh...I was not feeling that sick anymore! In fact,  I feel great! It must be because my chakra is soaring through the roof! That is making me feel so great!

- ... I keep telling you to not call me that *sigh*(Tos)

Anyway, you've been ignoring your duties lately haven't you.

(Sasuke trains early. The fck am I gonna do!? Not go! Pfft! I am already an orphan, the fck do I have to lose by not following their rules?! Wake up you little sheep!)

That's what I wanted to say. But reality is worse than a nightmare, gotta watch out what I say till I can leave this dump.

-...dude you need to chill, this is not really important. And I have stuff to do. One day when I save your ass you're gonna thank me. So do me a solid and take care of...whatever stupid thing you came to bother me with, m'kay?

- except every time you "have stuff to do" who do you think are the people that have to take care of your duties!!!(Tos)

- T-kun...

I said while pointing at him. 

-T-kun?(Tos)

- Toki-chan, Tosh-kun!

- Stop giving me weird nicknames! My name is Toshiro!(Tos)

- Toshi, toshi-kun, toshi-chan Toshiiii....you gotta let go of all that pent-up anger, otherwise, you won't be popular with girls. Children these days...Sheesh! (Where are the children with pure hearts when you need them? Not here that's for sure. In my old world, children begged to be of service...but only in countries run by despots that is or cults, or **********)

- Who do you think is the reason, as to why I am always on the edge?! *sigh* This is not  why I am calling you...We talked Saya-chan, and she wants to talk to you! *smirk*(Tos)

-Eh?!........... hehehehe! Hahahaha!!!!! Toshi you bastard! You come here all smug looking, because you think I will bow down like a coward and beg for forgiveness, huh?! You think I am scared! Huh! Do you know who I am! I am mega-powerful!!! I, now know how to control chakra!(That's a lie.) I am not scared of some crazy little girl!!! I am the dark lord of your universe!!!! (What! W-why?! Why the hell did I say that last part?! Am I ok?!...No, I am right!!! It is the world that is wrong?! But from today onwards; they will all see my greatness!!!! I will borrow a quote from this world's biggest edgelord to have ever-lived!.....ALL SHALL KNOW PAIN!!!!)

-What?!...H-Have you gone insane? Because you sure do sound insane. Wait! You know...how to control chakra?! Can you teach me!?(Tos)

-Never!!! You called me lazy! Do you have any idea how much I suffer each day! The pain I have to go through...I am the most hardworking person to ever live! a saint!....yeah! I may have lost it a bit in the last part...anyway don't call me lazy!!!

- jeez! Who's the one with pent-up anger issues again?!(Tos)

- shup up! And I am not going anywhere! She is not my mom and I am tired of her getting in my business!

- Dude are serious?!!! Did you forget last time?(Tos)

- Ugh! E-even so!

- Ok but..If you could just tell me about  how to mold chakra before I go...(Tos)

- Drop it already! Besides! Kids like us have a pretty low chakra count and abysmal control unless you are truly gifted! Just learn at the academy otherwise you'd just waste your time! Learning anything related to chakra before going to the academy is useless!  (Unless, perhaps...you have to be taught on a secret clan technique or something, that takes a lot of practice...)

- I see and thanks? But jeez! You truly are a messed up! You just explained everything to me, while yelling...are you ok?(Tos)

-I'm fine! *sigh*...Toshi you and I leave in different worlds. While you go about you're petty problems of not knowing which book to color, I am here making strategies for a better future.

- Dude we are the same age! And nobody does coloring...*sigh* I am tired of your crap for 1 day. Oh! And do your work!!!(Tos)

Before he departed those were the words he left me with.

- Pfft!!! Weakling! When the war starts I ain't go save you!

I better go show Saya who's the boss once and for all!

My Uchiha blood is boiling with indignation and craves payback against all who have wronged me! Huh!?...Wait a minute!

(C, does having my blood undergo fusion affect my behavior. )

(Affirmative. Side effects are minimal and overall insignificant but mental state is indeed affected. Side effects can be exasperated by stress, high blood pressure/tension and several cardiovascular conditions. )

(Sh*t! You should have told me that prior! No wonder when that guy insinuated that I was scared of saya, I went insane! Should I back down! No, it's too late! My blood is pumping! Blood!?  No!...Uchiha genes!?...It-It must be the curse of hatred! I have absorbed so much DNA from that clan that my hatred multiplied!!!)

(...Unable to process. Logic unsound. Host's rational degradation is to be further analyzed.)

(Zip it!!!!)

Chapter end

25