late update
627 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys!

Sorry for updating as of late, but real life is spiraling a bit out of control as of right now. Plus, I'm re-writing another FF, plus polishing 2 others whenever I have time. Plus Naruto is hard show to write for...like, how does the substitution jutsu, jutsu-shiki, Genjutsu among many others even work? Ex. Substitution jutsu is plain ridiculous if you try to explaining it. Genjutsu, is it like forever? time limit? range limit? Answers tend to vary on many factors. People with sharingans are among the very few who seemed to have managed to break out of their own. Even characters that claim to have resistance tend to be affected but every case is so different and I just come out of it with more questions. It all seems to be plot. Like a senjutsu user like Jiraiya was blindsided by Pain, but he is an imperfect sage so maybe (see!)

I know that I am overthinking this but it is hard to implement them without sounding forced or throwing logic away... Sigh

I don't usually like to explain myself but I feel bad for those that may have been waiting without a heads up. The story is not dropped...I have about the outline for 200 chaps...but It's a mess. Not edited, and not even in the right order...I write on my phone whenever I have free time.

But that's not the real reason. The reason as to why I'm not posting, has almost nothing to do with any of what I said prior. I'm doing some rewrites and also the plot will not entirely be about the anime or manga, since it would be a bit too boring.  So there's so much to do.

I could always post another ff here, but it is likely that you already know a few of my others on other sites...though some are harder to find.

But everything will depend on the next 2 weeks, after that I should have more time and will get some help in editing the story for a little while.

So, see you soon. ;p

8