Not a chapter: End of part 1
549 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey, guys!

This is the true end of part 1, Next part is the academy arc...have to do a bit of rewrite since in my immense stupidity, I found out that Iruka was not Naruto's first teacher at the academy...

Sorry for the last few chapters getting slightly more somber or more heavy dump oriented. (Also, late updates...my schedule is horrible, plus I got my own series and other FFS on the works...For all who wait patiently for a new chap each week or month(s)... I'm really sorry.)

I wanted to cut a few things, but I also really wanted to give the main character a bit more substance...since he is such a mess.

At first, this was just an exercise to use my rusty writing skills and write a funny (allegedly) fan fiction of what it would be like if a slightly irredeemable isekai-type character went into the world of Naruto.

But the more I wrote and the better I felt about writing the script and using the mythos behind the series; even some other stuff that I won't spoil.

It's really not easy since I am nowhere talented enough to do the Naruto franchise justice.

Just handling the characters (Especially when some of them are hated T.T) I've created for this FF is hard enough to handle, add the main cast and that's a nightmare.

But the more I researched and the darker I found the world to be and more complex.

So due to all that I had to add a few stuff, like the Hinata stuff, and overall about 20 more chapters to wane down the attempts at comedy and increase the info dumps even more.

Part 1 was about to end on a fart joke... so yeah I had to change that... Naruto is a story about ninjas...and the implications of what a society based on such a system can exist or what problems it can cause...it's also about aliens but it is a bit too high a concept for me.

And, no. I don't think Kaguya ruined Naruto for me, in fact, I do believe that the best way to understand Kaguya as a whole; is to read the tale that she was originally based on.

Her character is actually very intriguing, especially when contrasted to all the other members of her clan who are irredeemably evil, for seemingly no good reason besides their sense of superiority.

Anyway, just trying to make sure that I have no plan of dropping this ff for at least a little while longer or anything (I have the scripts for about 100 more chapters)...but I believe things will get progressively darker as things go on.

It won't be an edge-fest but I plan on trying to make a real story (as much as I can) with consequences.

So for those who wanted a more light-hearted story...sorry but it will get progressively slightly edgier-ish (?).

The main character wanted to have the Sharingan, sadly, he must pay the price for that mistake. (Not that it won't be a power fantasy... the Sharingan is broken, plus skills...my head hurts just thinking about it)

Ps: Please remember that MC is not the author. If I were in his shoes I'd try to work at a restaurant to gain enough money and move out before pain's attack on the village with a team of jonins guarding me all the way to safety in a country far away. Also, I don't even dislike boruto, it's a funny show. It's not the sequel I wanted but I do wish to see the ideas it will explore.

Pss: All chapters are mostly unedited and subject to change.

Psss: If you have any questions related to the story. I will try to answer if I can by the end of next week after that...who knows...probably not, sorry. ;p

9