Chapter 5 Oh! Him again!? Is it…going to be a thing now?(EDITED)
1.7k 1 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

I was going around the village trying to find a way to spend the money I got for my allowance, but it was too little to buy anything of value. This isn't Boruto era yet, the entertainment industry is still lacking.

Have not found anything to do with it as of yet...I am thinking of abandoning the whole thing and go home.

...Besides that all thing with Uryuu made me sad.

The more I thought about it the sadder it got...that could have been me in another world...without prior knowledge or reincarnating. 

But whatever, I am me! 

And there's no other me like myself out there!

...my little shopping is going so poorly that even Uryuu little shtick invaded my subconscious. 

I later tried to buy a chakra induced paper, but it was about 5,000 ryos in most stores.

That's like 20 bowls of the cheapest ramen at Ichiraku's....hmm? I think my math is wrong but still that is a whole lot of money!

I have nowhere near that much money.

By the time I will be able to afford it, it will have taken me months or a year of saving money.

So instead of spending the money I got, I decided that will just save it for later; and so I went to the river bank.

I learned a little trick about how to get free food from the older boys in my orphanage.

It is not really a trick but they told me about a place where I could fish, with no issues.

...it is an area near the Nara clan but seems like they don't really care, so for about 2 months now, I have been coming here whenever I feel hungry.

I just hope I can catch something good this time...I'm starting to hate and love fish.

It's a weird feeling to have. 

............

.......

....

 

....2 hours later.......

 

It took me like 1 hour or so but I managed to catch 2 small fishes with my makeshift fishing pole.

It's not like this every time....well, it usually doesn't take that long but today it really was difficult to catch anything!

Must be the curse of the Uchihas acting up again!

I was grilling my fishes in peace thx to a small fire that I had made, until I heard something pretty loud coming from the bushes!

*GROWLLLLLLL*

It was incredibly loud, I was truly afraid as to what it might end up being, after all I am just a kid! 

Everything can kick my ass there are not that many things I can take on!

I am not that broken of a character! Yet!

-(BY BIG G! What was that?! It sounded like an animal or something!)

I looked towards the bushes with extreme fear!

Some animals in this world can be pretty big and eat people!

-( Yeah, no! I ain't staying here any longer! Not for fish no less! Time to bounce!)

-Wait! (???)

I was about to bounce from the area till I heard the voice of a human being!

At least it sounded human...or a what a mascot might sound like!

Either way it was a voice that could easily become annoying... how did I know from a single word it uttered? Saya is not the only one with a sixth sense! I have one as well! But mine is for detecting bullsh*t! And the bells inside my head were ringing like crazy!

Sadly, I was too confused and became paralyzed at the thought of what the voice I heard might turn out to be.

It only took a short time before the person, or should I say brat; that was hiding bushes revealed himself.

It was Naruto!

I am not sure if I am lucky or cursed!

Although, I have nothing personal about Naruto...it doesn't mean I like him either, and his whole existence is troublesome to say the least!

(Sh*t! It is Naruto! Isn't he always under surveillance or something?! Just meeting him is enough to get investigated by the ANBU! What do I do?)

-.....

-....Sorry I was in the forest and I smelled food...so...(Naruto)

Naruto said something but I was still in a daze as to what to do!

(Wait a minute! This is bad but also a chance!)

-...It's ok, I have 2...you can have 1 of them.

-...Really?!!(Naruto)

Naruto looked at me; like he did not expect me to share my food with him. His eyes went wide and his answer was pretty loud...he was a pretty loud guy in the anime, but even as a child...this was on another level.

-Yeah! Don't worry. I will eat again later, at the orphanage.

-I see, thx!!(Naruto)

Naruto sat down.

He sat on a rock at the opposite from where I was sitting, and was looking at the fishes being roasted!

I couldn't but help but look at him with a surreal feeling.

I mean, the guy that I read about in the manga.

The protagonist of one of the biggest cash cows ever to grace shounen jump, was in front of me! Me! I am nobody! But here he is!

-Hey! How long is it gonna take for it to get ready?!(Naruto)

- Ha?! It's safe to eat, just grab one.

-Thx!

We both grabbed the fish that nearest to our side and began eating.

But since it was a bit hot, we had to wait and blow on it so that we could eat again.

I was in such a daze that I completely forgot about blowing on the fish first, and just followed his lead...is that what charisma is like?

-(Now, that I think about it. My mother died because of him...Nah! I can't even begin to hate him because I know everything about him. I mean he was a baby, so who do I even blame. The Kyubi? Hiruzen? Minato? Kushina? Obito? Madara?...Tobirama? That event has so much backstory and involvement between all those bast*rds, that I am not entirely sure who to blame...but those last 3 are probably the ones at fault the most)

I then proceeded to look at a struggling Naruto to catch anything he could; and realized how hopeless that brat truly was...to think I ever blamed him...Am I some kind of moron? Or am I getting paranoid due to lack of sleep?

-(Also, he and Kyuubi may have saved my life. Let's just say if he and the Kyuubi hadn't happened, I wouldn't be this carefree...but just a little piggy trying to escape a slaughterhouse. No amount of ass-licking would be enough to make Itachi spare my life. I'd have to mimic Sasuke's routine everyday to even have a slight of chance to escaping...what luck...)

-*sigh*

chapter end

45