(RAW)22-
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch22

...

Freya woke up at 8am today, a rare occurrence for her, but how could she stay asleep with the maiden heart of hers beating this loudly every time her brain thought back on all the sweet talk of Chill yesterday

-'I have a boyfriend... ' was what she repeated in her head time and time again, untill it was 10 am.

-'I think my original hate for men was not because I found them perverts, but rather because they were only perverts. They all just looked at me body and did not even care for me, they just wanted my body to have fun with. ' she contemplated. '

the only ones that treated me as a person were old people like Tom... ' she sighed at the thought but quickly perked up as she got up from bed and a smile formed on her face, "And my boyfriend." She blushed at her own words and realized how Chill felt back in the library.

-"Freya! You're boyfriend’s here. Go open the door for him." She heard Lucy's voice from the bathroom just as she got out of her room.

Freya went to open the door slightly nervous because she was just wearing normal attire and nothing fancy, just a blue wool shirt with shoulder height sleeves and loose light blue wool pants, they were comfy but not appropriate, however she wanted to see what kind of emotions will Chill eyes show, that and because he was already here and knocking.

-"Hello, Chill!" Greeted him Freya, and beamed at his normal attire, 'they are just normal clothes, but he looks so handsome even in them.' she thought as Chill entered and closed the door, all the while he was beaming at her as well.

-"Why are you smiling so much?" She asked.

-"Because you look so cute and lovely, even in normal clothes."he told her and she was shocked. She wanted to see his reaction but did not expect him to say her thoughts!

-"Oh? Let me guess, you thought the same thing too just now didn't you?" He asked her with a smug face and she nodded.

-"Yeah, actually. Come in, I was just about to make breakfast." She invited him and turned to leave to the kitchen but before she could he stopped her by placing his hand on her shoulder. 'his hands are big' she thought while she turned to look at him, questioningly.'

-"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked her.

-"What?" She looked at him more confused and he just laughed.

-"We are dating. I want a good morning hug." He said with puppy eyes and she felt her heart melt. 'Don't look at me like that!' she thought

-"F-fine." She agreed, blushing and then added, "Come here." She opened her hands toward him and turned her head away in embarrassment, he saw her excited tail however and chuckled.

-"Hehe~" He laughed lightly, as he approached her and gave her a big hug.

Freya was only 10cms shorter than Chill, so he wrapped an arm around her waist, one around back and her head rested on his manly shoulders

-'I feel like my heart might stop.' thought Freya to herself, because the hug was super embarrassing but she loved it. Because she could hear his heart beating wildly and knew he might be more embarrassed than her.

She felt his big hand caress her back gently, so she tightened her arms around his waist and his heartbeat increased a notch.

She saw just how embarrassed he was after he released her a dozen seconds later because his head beet red, so turned around, scratched his head and told her:

-"These are for you." He said and a big red flowers boucket popped into existence, she took it and then smelled the flowers.

-"They are beautiful, thank you,Chill." She told him in a low voice and he laughed awkwardly.

-'its like yesterday was a dream and it's making us act awkward because it felt so real..' she thought to herself as she smelled the flowers again, ears twitching.

-"It's like yesterday was a dream you know? And I'm acting like a nervous kid now because it felt so real." He said, exactly what she thought, again.

-"I just thought that too!" Exclaimed Freya like a small kidz then she got embarrassed even further.

-"hehe, we are a good match. What are you making for breakfast anyway?" Asked he Chill, changing the subject.

-"Yes sister, I'm starving here while you flirt as soon as you wake up." Came the voice of lucy from behind her which surprised her as she moved away reflexively, but Chill stabilized her by placing his hand on her shoulder.

-"Don't surprise me like that big sis! I'll make breakfast, why don't you put the flower in the empty vase.'" said Freya as she handed the boucket to Lucy and moved to the kitchen,“Make yourself at home, Chill.” She added as she started cooking something up.

...

-'Freya looked so darn cute in her pajamas, I guess and her being bare made her cuteness turn into something more sexy, I'm glad I only noticed after we hugged.. ' I thought to myself as I filled the flower vase with water and sat on the sofa with Lucy.

-"How are you today, Chill" asked me Lucy, with a caring smile on her face.

-"I'm as happy as they can be," I told her with a smug face as I gestures with my hand for her to come closer, "I bought the house next door this morning, Bob helped me get the paper work done faster, and I got furniture too." I whispered to her when she moved closer. She looked really adorable in yellow wool shirt and pants.

-"Oh? Congrats then," She whispered back, "guess you want to suprise Freya since your whispering? Hehe..." She asked with a small laugh because I nodded almost immediately.

-"Yes, I'll tell he over breakfast. Your sister really fun to tease *chuckle*" I told her and we both laughed heartily.

-"Oh tell me about it, hahaha" she said, no longer whispering and Freya's voice sounded from the kitchen.

-"Tell you about what?" She asked.

-"He was telling me how you tried to seduce him just now, right?" She teased her sister and asked me.

-"Yes yes! I don't know what I would have done to her if not for your timely intervention, Lucy." I answered in a voice loud enough for Freya to hear.

-"WA-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" We both heard Freya's flustered voice and started laughing

-"You said you wanted a..." She did not continue as it seems she remembered our hug and both me and Lucy giggled at her but did not pursue it any further.

-"Anyway, breakfast is ready, come on eat." Said Freya after a minute.

-"You're cooking is so delicious it makes me hungry for more." I told Freya the truth, because the food she made had this Earth taste to it and not medieval planet, whatever that meant.

-"It's just jam on a bread with some tea." Pointed out Freya while she sipped on her cup of tea.

-"I had jam and tea at the inn before I left and it did not taste so... Tasty." I explained, somewhat.

-"Thanks!" Gave me a smug face Freya and I found it really cute.

-"You can live here and eat with us everyday if you want, Freya will be super happy I'm sure *wink*" Said Lucy and winked at me, to which I smiled back at.

-"what are you taking about it sister! He can't live under the same roof with 2 single girls..." Said Freya then realized that might have been rude, " Wait, I did not mean you would do-" tried to apologized but I stopped and spoke.

-"it's okay, anyway, Freya. I asked around and they told me the house next door is not abandon." I told her with a serious face and Lucy sipped on her tea to avoid giggling.

-"Hmm? What do you mean?" Clearly confused, asked Freya, "I have been living here since forever and never once have I seen someone come check on the house." Pointed out Freya and looked at Lucy who nodded quickly at her.

-"Well, I'm not sure but when I asked they told me a young man was living there." I explained to Freya who got even more confused.

-"Just who told you that bullshit?" Unable to believe it anymore she cursed at however lies to me.

-"The did," I said as w document popped out into my hand,"just look." And I handed it to Freya.

-"pfft-hahahah" unable to hold it any longer, Lucy started laughing when her sister furrowed her brows

-"Why are you laughing, big si-" she stopped midsentence as she read that the owner of the house next door was the adventurer called Chill, none other than.

-"What did you,do" asked Freya her mind trying to process what the document meant.

Unable to hide my smug face any longer I smiled from ear to ear as I exclaimed:

-"Tada! Your boyfriend from now onwill be living next door!" I stood up and conjured small colorfoull orbs of lights that exploding in all colors, without being bright enough to hurt the eyes of course.

-"*clap*clap*clap*" clapped Lucy at my act and continued laughing .

-"You bought the house next door?" Asked me Freya with a bit disbelief and I nodded.

-"so you are my neighbor now?" She added and I just nodded again.

-"Congrats," She said after a pause, "I guess I will see you everyday all day then." She said while she held her tail to hide her blushing face.

-"Do you hate it?" I asked her, just like I did before I flew the ice board yesterday.

-"I don't." She said after another pause and then held her tail even higher, only her eyes showing which looked at me barely for a second when she added, "It makes me happy."

-'Fuck my heart, she's too damn lovely' I thought as I watched this adorable wolf-kin ears perk up as she hid her face with her fluffy tail and told me that she's happy about me being her neighbor. All that coupled with the fact that her long silky hair was flowing down beautifully on her blue woolen shirt made her appear sexy and If not for Lucy's intervention again, I don't know what I could have done just now.

-"*Cough* I'm happy to, congrats you cheeky bastard."

-"Hehe, You both are not as happy as me!" I beamed at both of them and sat down to drink the rest of my tea.

-"how much did it cost?" Asked me Freya with slight worry in her eyes, which made me love her even more.

-"Aha.." I scratched my head and answered, "2 gold coins, before I bought the furniture."

-"that's not bad for buying a house." Said Lucy and I nodded at her.

-"So you also bought furniture? And how much did that cost?" Raised an eyebrow, Freya and asked.

-"Well... I picked everything that looked nice..."

-"and how much that?" Asked again Freya.

I just fiddled my fingers on the cup of tea and told her:

-"another 2 gold coins, maybe?" I said in a low voice, because I really did buy the best quality possible, so what?

-"Pfft-hahaha you look like an old bickering wife and a guilty husband, hahaha" laughed at us Lucy.

-"Hmpf! I was just curious that's all." Rebuked Freya, however the sparkle in her eyes did not miss Lucy's eyes which made her chuckle, then patted her sister in the head before she said:

-"*Pat* alright sweetie, thanks for breakfast. I got some work to do at the guild so I'll be leaving earlier today. Bye Chill." Said Lucy as she walked towards the door and left to work.

-"So... " 'fuck it got weird now.' I said as I thought to myself thinking of what to say.

-"Yeah..?" Answered Freya clearly feeling as awkward as me.

-'I got it.' "wanna check it out?" I asked her.

-"Check what out?" She asked me abscent mindedly.

-"My new house, and the furniture. I got some really nice stuff you know? And I am sure you will love them." I told her as I places the document back in my inventory, which was crammed with furniture now.

-"Oh, Sure!" She smiled brightly at me and wiggled her tail.

-"Alright *chuckle* get changes first," I pointed out at her current look, " I don't want people seeing this cute side of you." I finished with a smooth move, if I say so myself.

-"*chuckle* we don't want that do we?" She chuckled and spoke as she got up from her seat, th3n ruffled my hair with her hand when she passed behind me and added, "Wait a bit, babe." And she finished off, with an even smoother move the mine.

-"I love you, Freya." I said in a low voice but she apparently heard me, damn wolf ears.

-"I already know that, *giggle*" Now it was my turn to become red from embarrassment, only, I had no tail to hide my face with.' damn woman, she got me back the moment Lucy left, is this the home ground advantage?' I laughed at my own joke

-"Oh, By the way Freya." I shouted for her, after a minute of two have passed, to hear me.

-"Yes, Chill? You want me to call you babe again? *Chuckle" she Teased me while she answered.

-"No. I mean call me what you want, but where is Charlie actually?" I told them asked her, as I saw no hamster here.

-"Oh? I think Lucy let him out into the garden, don't worry tho it's fenced." Reassured me Freya as she got out of her room.

The link between me and Charlie only worked at small distances, a few meters only.

Anyway, Freya was hot as fuck. She had her hair in a ponytail showing her beautiful white neck, she was wearing a blue shirt with long sleeves that she had folded up to her elbows. The shirt's fabric did not seem to be elastic as the shirt pushed and emphasized her perfectly sized bosom even more. She had half the shirt under the brown leather pants she wore and the other half hanging over it. She also wore long sleeved shoes. All in all she looked like those hot american cowboy girls.

-"Hey don't stare, too much." She said but I could see her ears and tail twitching happily.

-"Sorry, but you look hot as fuck, Freya." I told her and kept staring at her body.

-"Don't say such stupid things with a straight face, I already fell for you okay?" She... What?

-"Did you. Just. Confess that. You fell for me too?" I asked her, dumbfounded at the sudden turn of events.

-"Yes I did, please stop looking at me like it's already hard to say it you know?" She turned her head around and heir tail rapped around her legs upwards while she held one arm by the elbow and continued, "yesterday when I hugged you from behind..." She started speaking and I just sat back down on chair.

-"Yes?" I pushed her to continue,

-"And today as well when we hugged..." Her tail swayed and she continued, " I could hear your heart beating faster when you heard my voice or felt me hugg you tighter. So, I umm... I fell in love with that. Don't laugh at me okay?" Clearly shaken by what she said she came closer and sat down as well.

-'She fell in love with the sound of my heart?' I thought tomyself, taking a moment to process her sudden confession and asked her:

-“Do you? Want to hug again?” I asked her as I stood up and offered her my hand.

She looked down for a moment but then took my hand and approached me.

-"What about you?" She looked me in the eye, even tho she was blushing so hard, but she managed to look me in the eye and ask

-"I don't want to sound like a perverts, because I know you hate them and-" she places her other hand on my mouth and asked me again.

-"What about you?" She repeated the same question, however with more confidence this time, and a bright smile on face.

-'I swear those eyes of her are mesmerizing." I thought to myself before I answered her, her hand removed from mouth.

-"I want to hug you all the time, but I'm afraid that I'll creep you out, because we are both in love yet we still are just 2 days into this and-" she placed her on my mouth again, then removed it after I calmed down and hugged me, this time she cuddled her head under my neck as her ears twitched on my skin.

He black fluffy tail wrapped and swayed around my legs while her arms wrapped on my waist and held me tightly.

I just moved on my own and hugged her back, one hand on her delicate back and the other holding her head even closer to me.

-"It's okay you know? You confessed to me first, then helped me with magic and now you even bought a house just to be next to me. How can I not love you?" She said gently as her ears caressed my face and her tail my legs, and continued speaking.

-"But it's okay, Chill. I am here with you, and I hear your heart too." she said in a sweet caring voice and added, "You're not alone, so don't keep everything to yourself, alright? I am your girlfriend now and not some stranger, honey."

And with that, she managed to breach my innermost walls just as my tears started pouring out.

0