(RAW)33-
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch33

-"I love you so much Freya!" I shouted at her with the biggest smile I ever made in this life, and the previous one, placed my hands on her waist, picked her up and spun her around in the garden.

-"Kya!" She screamed, flustered and held my shoulders with her hands,"I get it I get! Let me down!" She screamed but I saw her eyes sparkling as I kept spinning.

-"Hehe... Do you know just happy I am now?" I asked her beaming, after I put her down and looked her in the eye.

-"I'm happy too." She said in a low voice as she pulled her shirt down.

-"I didn't hear you~" I teased still beaming.

-"I am happy too, alright?! In act I'm so happy now I feel my heart will pop out!" She shouted and punched me on the chest, it took her a second but she turned as red as a beet.

-"Hehe... Then go get changed, you sexy wolf." I told her as I turned her around and gave her a light slap on her butt.

-"Kya!" She screamed, but I knew it was fake as her tail just wiggled like crazy while she hurried to her room, picked her gear and entered the bathroom.

-"I'll wait for you infront of the house."I told her as walked towards their living room.

-"*Squeak*"

-"Yes, you can eat all you want. you bastard atleast be happy for me." I told Charlie who just turned and headed into the garden.

...

Freya forgot all the tears she shed while taking a shower, she loved taking a hot bath with her water manipulation but she needed a cold one.

-"He didn't leave me." She told herself as she rubbed her hair with the soap he made.

-"I'm getting married too..." She told herself, "He asked me to be his wife too *giggle*" she giggled like a little girl as she dried herself off and remembered all that just happened.

-'I even told him I was horny... I feel so dumb now' she thought to herself, unable to say it out loud as her towel reached her private area. But she didn't feel hot because she just took a cold shower and her mind was only filled with the thought that she was going to get married.

She agreed and was taken aback by the moment but now that she started thinking about it she felt as nervous as the when Lucy got her the first magic book she ever read.

-"Maybe I should take another shower..." Said Freya as she took another bath.

It took her 15 minutes to finish, dress up and go out. She just kept checking her gear again and again and she was sure he told her to wear their gear and not some normal or even fancy clothes because she knew Chill must have thought along the line that they looked cool.

-'I'm sure he wants for passerby adventurers to know that we got married, he really is such a cute and possessive guy.' thought as she checked her attire for one last time and walked out.

-"You look and smell havenly, babe." She Heard him say just after she closed the door.

-"You look so handsome too, honey." Told him Freya as she took out his left hand that he extended and started walking down the streets.

-'I thought I might loose him just this morning... ' recalled Freya and her grip on his arm tightened unconsciously.

-"I'll never leave you Freya, I swear." He said after he probably felt her grip, "Even if I die, I'll keep haunting you *chuckle*" He said with a Chuckle as he raised her hands and kissed it.

-"Don't such stupid things, If you die then I'll die too." She told him and interlocked her slender fingers with his big and tall ones.

-"Oh? Then we'll haunt Lucy." He said jokingly, but she knew he was probably more nervous than her.

-"She might die too, from her bad cooking tho. *giggle*" She told him and they both laughed.

...

I strolled with Freya through the streets, it took us 25 minutes to reach the Church and we got a lot of glances along the way, because we were holding hands and basically sticking shoulder to shoulder as we walked, but all that didn't matter now.

-"Hello, how can help you, young ones?" Asked a Priest human in his 70s, he was in simple white and yellow robes and was sitting on the stone stairs of the church telling some kids a story about some angel. The church pretty much had the same design as those on earth, the only difference was that it had no cross as this was not a christian church but... Well just church, as people worshipped one God here too, contrary to what any Japanese artist might tell you.

-"Greetings, sir" I told him as I have him a small bow, I was full formal mode because this was very important, "We wish to get married and came to the church." I told him, straight to the point.

-"Oh!" He beamed and stood up, he was in his 70's but he was exceptionally healthy and fit for someone his age.

-ping-[LVL 45 Michael: Human male- 71y- 170cm, High Priest of Light]

-'Holy shit! Is he here on a crusade or something?!' I thought to myself, taken aback. The guy was level 45! The highest I've seen yet and he not just a priest, he was a high priest.'

-"I have been waiting for you, son. Come in." He told me with a grandpa-smile as he waved the kids off and made his way inside the church.

-"You have?" I asked him as I tightened my grip on Freya, but still followed him. I was sure the church was not evil because why would it be? Besides, the man was a high priest yet was in such simple robes and he somehow felt... Familiar?

-"Indeed my son, I came from the capital after I had a dream you see." He started telling a story, like all elderly do, "In that dream I was in a garden, you was there too." He said as he pointed at me and kept walking, we took a turn somewhere and left the main room of the church, but his voice had some soothing effect that I didn't even bother being skeptical.

-"What else did you dream about?" I asked him as we entered a small room, there was only a statue of am angel with his hands open in the middle of it, it was double my height and the Old High Priest, Micheal, went and touched the statue with his hand then answered.

-"I heard a voice in that dream too, a voice I heard back when I was just your age."

-"What did it tell you?" Asked Freya as she also approached the statue of the angel and looked at it.

-"*Cough*Cough it said I should make my way to Oak and an adventurer will come, wanting to get married and *cough*cough*" He wanted to continue but his coughing just worse.

-"Are you okay? We can get another Priest if you tired..." I told him as Freya held his hand and helped him stabilize himself.

-"No no, this is my Job," He waved his hand,"Thank you dear," He that med Freya and looked back at me, smiling, "It also said I'll know the man when I see him suprised just after he talk to me." He gave me a knowing smile and I scratched my head in embarrassment.

-"It's a bad habbit, sorry." I apologized and he waved his hand, coughed and spoke.

-"It's alright, son."

-"So, who was that voice to?" Asked Freya, looking really confused now that she thought about the strange story.

-"The voice belonged to the brother of *Cough*" He Coughed then continued, "The man who sent your future-husband here, dear." He told her and Freya looked even more confused.

-"Give me the rings, son and I'll get you married." He said and I complied. I didn't feel alert because at this point it was clear the man got some divination or something, and I was a man who believed in God so it wasn't that strange.

-"Rings?" Freya's ears perked up.

-"Oh, yeah I brought rings this morning too, I guess." I told her as Micheal told us were to stand, he was basically directly under the statue, between it's open hands and we were infront of him.

-"*Cough* I will start now," Spoke Micheal and we both went silent, "We are *cough* here today to celebrate the union of two young mages, both talented and blessed," He spoke in a firm voice only shaking when he Coughed,"The Young man and woman, Chill and Freya fell in love*cough* at a young age and want to get married, and it is my duty as a High Priest of Light to fullfil your request. " He spoke and Freya looked suprised at him knowing both our names but didn't say anything, same for me.

-"Youg man, do you accept this woman as your wife, to consider her life as you consider yours?" He asked and looked at me.

-"I do." I told him, voice brimming with determination.

-"very well," He said one of the rings I bought floated into the statue's right hand, which was on my side, "And you, Young woman, do you accept this man as your husband, to consider his life as you consider yours?" Now it was Freya's turn.

-"I do." She told him with a voice even more determined than mine, her ears were straight up and her tail dead serious.

-"Very well," He said and the other ring flew into the left arm of the statue, on Freya's side.

-"*Cough* I now bless you, under his Holy Light, and deem you Husband and Wife, you can wear the rings." And as he spoke two orbs of light, one in each hand of statue, lit up around the rings and after a second, faded away and the rings went back into the hands of Micheal who then handed them to us.

-"I love you, Freya." I told her as I slid the ring on her ring finger.

-"I love you to, Chill" she spoke in a a sweet voice as she slid the ring on my own ring finger.

-"Good, you may kiss the bride now." Said Micheal with a soft yet firm voice, I didn't know why until I kissed Freya.

-ping-[New Skill Unlocked! Teleport: User can teleport himself to any location he had visited. Can be blocked]

-ping-[Soul Link established: Freya (Requires Rest) ]

-"What?!" I asked Micheal, dumbfounded.

-"A wedding gift, I heard." He said as he placed his hand on the statue.

-"Thanks!!" I beamed with joy as I thanked, not Micheal, but the statue. I swear I almost saw a hint of intelligence in it's eyes, almost.

-"Your grinning like you usually do, honey." pointed out Freya.

-"Hehe... I'll tell you later." I then looked at Micheal, "I was told we need to show you our adventurer cards?" I asked him.

-"No need son, I'm not a high *cough*priest for nothing. " He said waving his hand, "now now, go along, I'll be staying here for some time."

-"Thanks, sir Micheal." I told him, calling his name and he just smiled and shooed us.

-"Who was that brother of the man who sent you to Oak? I know I said-" Tried asking Freya but I stopped, we were back on the streets now

-"I'll tell you everything later, we should go tell Lucy first, about the good news." I told her grinning.

-"Give me a kiss first, love." Asked for a kiss Freya, and even called me love.

-"Hehe..." I gave her a quick kiss and got a lot of glances from the passerbys but I didn't care, the woman was my wife and she demanded a kiss.

-"I'm your wife now..." Said Freya, for the umpteenth time as we walked down the streets as she held her hand up and looked at her ring, it was shining with light blue now, courtesy of her ice magic, I made mine shine light blue as well for the sake of matching.

-"I hope you like the ring, wife?" I asked with a smug and she beamed when I called her wife.

-"How can I not be? It's so beautiful, husband *giggle*" She replied with her own smug face, tail basically spinning, and we started laughing.

...

Lucy was less worried about Freya's future with Chill thinking of marriage, but she was still uneasy about leaving her at home alone. Tom never told her he was going to get married to Freya today.

-"*Sigh* I wish I could go home." Sighed and said Lucy, she was currently arranging some documents inside the clerk's area.

-"I don't think you'll find anyone there." Said Tom, apparently hearing her complaints.

-"What do you mean? Freya never leaves the house." Rebuked Lucy.

-"Oh? But she clearly is here now, she doesn't look like she was crying." Said Tom out of nowhere and she immediately sprung up, dropping the documents.

-"Look there," Pointed out Tom with a finger, "Ain't that her." She looked and Saw Freya enter the guild in her new gear and she just ran towards her.

-'Is that... a ring? Damn it Tom never said today.' ran Lucy's thought at FTL speed when she saw both Freya and Chill, brimming with joy , holding their hands together and wearing matching rings, she just concluded what happened in the second it took her to run from her work area to the middle of the guild's hall.

-"You cry in the morning and now you're married!" Exclaimed Lucy as she jumped and hugged her sister, it was quite embarrassing because her little sister was taller than her, but Lucy didn't care, the smile on Freya's face was more important to her.

-"*Giggle* I got married Big sis." Said Freya as she returned the Hug.

-"Sorry for making you worry, Lucy. But well...yeah." Spoke Chill as he scratched his head, Lucy clearly saw his eyes more nervous than Freya's, but his smile showed how happy he was, because it was from ear to ear, even as he spoke.

-"Hehe... Come here you bastard, congratulations you too." Told him Lucy as she gave him a quick hug, If she didn't care about height difference with Freya, she fucking did with this man! Her... Beither-in-law was as tall as a tree!

-"Thanks!" Said both newlyweds as they both blushed. Lucy could pretty much read their inner thoughts, and oh boy did they have horny thoughts in there, she thought.

-"Hehe... I know you are both Mages," Said Lucy in a louder voice, attracting the attention of everyone currently inside, "But even mage newlyweds shouldn't come to the guild at their wedding day, now go along." She said and emphasized on the word newlyweds so people with funny ideas about her sister would think twice, because Freya's current smile might enchant even an old man.

-"Thanks, big sis." Said Freya in a low voice and Chill tapped his staff on the ground, but still have her a thank-you eyes.

-"I'll cook tonight, so Freya should stay in her new home." Whispered Lucy just before they left and closed the guild's door before they could respond, but she saw both of them then red.

-"Hahaha! I told you didn't I?" Laughed Tom and asked, when she came back into the clerk zone, "Wait, Lucy?! Why are you crying?!" Jumped Tom from his chair and came back to her.

-"My little Freya got married! Toom! Waaa!..." Exclaimed Lucy, crying like a little girl as she jumped on Tom. Thank goodness the back room of the clerk's zone was sealed off to adventurers.

-"Yes yes, I'm sure you'll find someone too." Said Tom, patting her back as she cried out.

...

-"Where should we go now, honey?" Asked me Freya as we held hands, fingers interlocked and strolled through the streets.

-"I still can't believe you accepted to become my wife, and that you now are." I told her as I pulled her closer to me while we walked.

-"*Giggle* Why?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

-"Because you are just too beautiful, stunning, hot, se-" I tried to continue but Freya shut me up with her hand, so I kissed it instead.

-"We are still on the streets honey, please control yourself a bit." She reprimanded me, but her tail gave her out, like always.

-"Hehe... Let's pass by Hod's shop, I need to buy something, then we can go straight home.*grumble* or we can eat out if you want. " I suggested.

-"Uncle Hod's place is okay but I'll make the food you on our wedding day, honey." She said in a firm voice.

-'Right, forgot she took pride in cooking.'

-"Alright." I said then leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "can I eat you too, babe?" I asked her teasingly.

-"...Y-you can, honey." She answered with a blush and looked down and it all looked all to Alluring for me, so I stopped dead in my tracks. "What's wrong?" She asked when I stopped suddenlyz a bit worried.

-'This girl is just to sweet for my heart.' I rhought, as I shook my had.

-"Hehe... Everything's fine, hehe..." I told her as I moved again and she just blushed even more.

...

-"Hey Hod! You here?" shouted her husband, calling out to her uncle.

-"Who's...Oh! Chill my boy and... Freya? My dear is that you?!" Shouted His as he came out of his forge's closed section and ran towards Freya.

-'Please don't hug me uncle Hod... 'Prayed Freya but no one listened as Her uncle gave her a big bear Hug.

-"Why are you two? oh?!" Asked but when he saw the rings on their fingers and Chill's jealous husband glare he laughed,"HAHAHA! RON! RON! COME HERE! Yer Cousins got married! HAHAHA!" He laughed and tried giving chill a bear hug too but was stopped just as Ron came out of the forge too.

-"Who? What?! Sister Freya got married!?" Exclaimed Ron when he saw Freya, he wouldn't be shocked I'd it was Lucy but Freya? His cousin barely talked to them, let alone a man.

-"Congrats Little Freya! Ya got herself some fine lad!"

-'Ugh... Calm down Uncle!' screamed internally, Freya.

-"Thanks Uncle, how are you Ron." Was what she said

-"G-good, congrats I guess." Said Ron

-"I don't think that's the only reason ya came here, what do ya need lad?" Asked Hod, catching on quickly.

-"Yeah, do you sell ingot molds and some copper? I need them for a magic experiment." Asked Chill and Freya perked up at the mention of magic.

-"A strange request I tell ya that," Pointed out Hod,"But I definitely do."

-"Great, I'll buy 2 molds and some copper then."

...

0