Chapter 40. Arrived in the Another World.
294 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Continuing from getting teleported almost instantly to another world, right now both me and my sister Rin currently skydiving... probably a thousand meters above the ground on the sky.

*Wooshhh*

...!!!

"O-Onii-chan, we are falling from the sky??!!" 

"Calm down, sister. We are still fine."

Meanwhile, I answered her calmly while feeling the air friction getting through my body. Knowing this is probably just bad taste from the old man, I don't even concern about this situation. 

"What do you mean by 'fine'?!"

My sister continue to yell at me with a tearing face, clearly frightened at our current situation. She tried flapping her hands maybe attempting to fly, but she probably forget that we are not birds.

"That old man wasn't kidding when he said wanted to separate us." I said while around me, only my sister with me and no one else.

"A-Also, Onii-chan, we seem getting younger without us realizing!" My sister added, still yelling at me while me being in a panic.

"Well, for that one it's not a surprise since it's a part of the condition." 

To be honest, aside from shorter hands and legs, I didn't notice any difference in my body. However, when I look at my sister's breasts... The difference was a lot... damn, my sister. Not that does matter since I can just give her breasts back using my godly ability.

"Onii-chan, we need to do something! Why do you look so calm?!"  

She probably noticed that I haven't feel shown any fright or concern about this situation-- but in my defense, there is truly nothing to be concerned about. Is death falling from a height? Are you trying to make me laugh? I know she even survived a dragon god breath inside the dungeon!

...

"Onii-chann!!!"

"Pffft... There is no need to panic, Rin." 

"Why?! We are falling from thousand meters out of the air right now!!!??!"

"I actually enjoy this though. It's not like it will hurt us anyway upon the impact with the ground."

...

Before this situation, I never experienced this kind of activity before, and surprisingly skydiving is quite exciting. No wonder back in our world, this has become a hobby for some people... although I am sure if not because our physical ability, we would be passed out right now due to the thin air in the atmosphere or other technical issues (we don't have any training before). 

It seems that I found a new hobby, and probably thanks to that old man, as much as I hate to admit it.

...

"Onii-chan!! Be serious!"

"But..."

"Stop it! Do something! Otherwise, I wouldn't listen to you!"

"A-Alright!"

...

Looking at the furious expression that my sister gave me, I can't help but shudder and then follow her request. It would be troublesome if she were mad at me because of this. Well, I could always try this alone whenever I have time using my ability.

["Even though you are a god and your sister absolutely can't do shit against you, Jin-sama?"] The system commented.

'You are wrong, system. She could inflict mental damage and tell me a bad brother!'

["...Aren't you a siscon here?"]

'Not really. You should do research about relationships. It's normal for brother and sister to care for each other'

["I am sure a sister should not want to join his brother's harem though. Isn't this what you call an incest? Although it's still legal because both of you are not blood-related"]

'Alright, you win this one, System. Stop talking and let me work first.'

["Pffft."]

*Zapp*

...!!

In the end, although like the feeling of skydiving, I still took care of our situation by teleporting both of us directly to the ground without any impact by wishing-- which absolutely work without problem.

>>>>>

"Fyuuh, that old man at least keeps his word saying he will not restrict me at all" I said after successfully teleported to the ground with my wish.

Looking at our surroundings, it seems the old man still has a sense to not teleport us to the location where are people around, although teleported into the middle of a forest like this is also problematic-- if we are normal humans in the first place this must be a dangerous situation.

...

"Un. I am glad your ability still working fine, Onii-chan." My sister commented, her face looking much better than before, "Now... Where are we? And where are the others?" 

"That old man did say he wanted to separate us... so I don't know about that." I said while shrugging off my shoulder nonchalantly.

Hearing my answer, my sister seems to get pissed and replied, "Why did One jii-san do this? Separated us after giving him breakfast, and teleport us directly a thousand meters above the ground!"

"Don't forget he never paid any shit for all the dishes we have provided for him." 

"Ah! You are right!" Hearing what I said, my sister get even more mad and replied, "No wonder you never like him, Onii-chan!" 

"Now you just realize how bad taste that old man is." I said while nodding, pretty much agreeing with her statement. 

It's impossible for me to like him since he endlessly throws trouble at me most of the time. I am glad that my sister is now able to see how bad that old man's behavior is, but now it's not the time to think about it. I think the priority of action would be gathering all of my employees first, and after that, we could go to a nearby settlement and get into a magic academy like that old man wanted us to do.

With that said, I close my eyes to concentrate and then activate my ability by wishing in my heart.

'Gather my employee to our location!'

...??

'Please gather my employee to our location!'

...???!!

'Gather my employee! Everyone, coming here!

...

However, even after trying to wish it 3 times, it seems that my ability is not working as intended. I tried to rephrase the sentence and add more feeling to it, but none of it seems working either.

*Sigh*

"There is a problem, sis."

"What's wrong Onii-chan? Why did you close your eyes and seem annoyed." My sister asked, probably noticing there is something wrong with my face.

"My ability... It doesn't work." I said while frowning.

"Huh? Did One jii-san lie to us? But it was working just fine earlier. Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to teleport to the ground." 

*ZAPP*

"Umm..." I tried to wish for an apple to appear on my hand and it did appear immediately, so it must be something else, "I could tell that my ability seems to do fine, but why?"

"Then, what's happening Onii-chan? I am confused right now."

*Bite*

Eating the apple I just summoned, I explained the situation to my sister, "Right now, I am trying to gather everyone who gets separated from us to teleport to our location using my ability." 

Now, I just remember that we haven't had any breakfast yet... No wonder this apple taste so good now.

"Ohh... that's a good idea!" My sister exclaimed, agreeing with my idea and now understanding what I am trying to do, "But your ability is not working? Are you sure you are okay, Onii-chan?"

*Bite*

"I am not sure. Let me ask the system in my head." I continue to answer, and then summoned another apple in my other hand, I asked my sister, "Do you want an apple?"

My sister nodded and accepted the apple, probably realizing we don't eat anything yet, "Thanks."

"Go ask the system. I will watch the surroundings and protect you, Onii-chan."

Hearing the confirmation from my sister, I quickly back into my mind and asked the system what is happening there. I am sure that I don't need any protection though.

'System, are you there?'

["...Yes, I am here, Jin-sama."]

'I am sure you are watching what is happening, but mind you tell me what's happening? Why my ability couldn't be used to gather everyone?'

["About that... According to my scan, it's because none of them has arrived in this world yet, Jin-sama"]

'Ehhh...Why?!'

["I am not sure but according to the message I just accept from Original One, the rest of your employees would arrive in this world later."] The system answered.

'...So not only he separated us by location, but he also separated us by time? Damn, it!'

No wonder it doesn't work, unless I wish everyone summoned to here immediately, my wish won't work at all! Although, I could try to rephrase the wish and try to do that-- there is no way it would do anything considering the old man's ability is stronger than mine.

["I feel sorry to hear that. I tried to ask the Original One about this but he refused to change his decision. Aside from Rin and you, I can't connect with the rest of your employees at all at the moment."]

'Don't worry...you did nothing wrong there, system. I should know there is no way the old man would make this punishment easy'

["Thank you for still believing in me... at least the Original One has arranged all your identity in this world."]

'Identity?'

["Yes, for the compensation, he arranged identities for you and your harem members in this world. Please check your inventory, there must be an ID card both for you and your sister."]

...

As the system said, I quickly opened my inventory and found 2 weird brown cards made of sturdy paper made which contain my photo and my sister's photos-- complete with the name and description even though I am sure I haven't seen this language before.

"Hmm..."

My sister noticed that I have been out of daydreaming called me out and asked, "Onii-chan, are you done? How is it?"

"Umm, I am done. I nodded at her question and then gave her an ID card, "Here is yours, sister."

"A card?" My sister accepted it and take a look at it, "Identity card? Is this our identity card in this world?" 

"Yup. Apparently, our identity has been arranged by that old man." I answered.

"Ehh..." My sister, who clearly not interested in it put it away and then asked, "How about our situation? Did you already get the answer, Onii-chan?"

"I do. But I think we should have breakfast first." I suggested to her.

"Good idea, Onii-chan. We haven't any breakfast thanks anyway." 

My sister agree to my idea and with that said, Using my godly power I quickly summoned a set of tables and chairs for both of us and then a set of western breakfast appeared in front of me. 

*Zap*

After that, while enjoying breakfast together in the middle of nowhere, I told my sister what is happening to them and the reason why he can't summon his employees to their location. 

Although it's weird to have breakfast in the wild, with my ability it was easy for me to make us invisible to anything around us so there is no need to get embarassed.

>>>>>

After enjoying breakfast together with my convenient ability to do anything, both me and my sister now relaxing in the middle out of nowhere while discussing what we should do from now on. In fact, I expected my sister to complain endlessly about what the old man did, like what happened in the 'sky' earlier, but it seems my sister could take it calmly and even seems happy...? 

'I wonder what is happening to her, system?'

["Is this really a time for you to be a dense protagonist? She is a brocon. And you are a siscon. Think about spending time together with a person you like."] The system replied with an annoyed tone.

'Ah, I see. Well... It's also quite excited me when I thought in that way too'

["I expect you to be mad or deny what I said, but I guess you are really growing up, Jin-sama."]

'Thanks.'

...

Having done talking with the system in my head, I looked at my sister and said, "It seems we only have each other for a while, sister."

"Umm!" My sister cheerfully nodded and excitedly said, "It has been a long time since it's only 2 of us from now on, Onii-chan."

"Only 2 of us?" 

Realizing her words quite problematic, my sister become flustered and corrected, "I mean, It's not like I hate going with everyone is nice-- but sometimes I want to have private time together, you know?"

My sister muttered shyly, which is also make me feel embarrassed quite a bit. Well, although her 'wording' is quite problematic there, I understand what she means. Since both of us have been busy with our restaurant, we barely have any free time together except at night. Even so, Vera is also living with us too making the private time at night also hard to pull off.

"Ah, I understand sis." I answered here while patting her head, "Well, we can enjoy ourselves later but the most important thing, let's talk about what we should do now."

"Umm!" My sister nodded with excitement.

"Since we can't do anything about the rest of our employees, we can only skip that step for now and find the location of the academy where everyone would be attending in the future." I explained my plan in a serious tone.

"Understood!" My sister who seems fully agree with what I said nodded repeatedly and once again excitedly answered, "I will follow you, Onii-chan!"

"Good. I already know where is our location and it seems we are not too far from our destination. We are currently in the southern forest area of Gehenna, the Capital of the Auralia Kingdom." I explained to my sister all the necessary information we need to know. Using my omnipotence ability, it was easy for me to find our location-- heck, I was also able to find Esmeralda's location too in a second in this world.

"Not too far?" 

I nodded and explained, "We are only 20 km away from the location of the academy that everyone is supposed to attend according to the system... Which is located inside the Gehenna Capital City."

At least that old man does teleported us not far away from destination, albeit with my full power any distance should be not a problem in the first place. 

"I see." My sister putting her hand on her chin and commented, "Then, the first thing we need to do is to get admitted into the academy, right?"

"No, sister."

"No?"

I shook my head and explained another problem in our hand, "The thing is, according to the system, the academy only opened a new semester 3 months later... so until then, we are on our own to survive in this world."

Hearing what I said, my sister who earlier become excited now having a deadpanned look and said, "...That old man really fucking with us, Onii-chan." 

"I am glad you begin called him an old man like I do, but please watch your mouth, sis." I said while smiled wryly, wondering if it's a good or bad thing for my sister development to call him like that. I can understand what she feels though, after all 3 months is not a short time for waiting.

Well, actually... I have an idea what to do during this time-- and in fact, I kind of grateful for the old man to give me a chance to do it.

...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[Intermission: When the rest of my employees arrived in this world?]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(MC): "As the title of the intermission said and what happened in this chapter situation, Can you tell me when the rest of my employees arrived in this world, system?"

(System): ["Not gonna lie, Jin-sama. Can you stop asking me a question that literally a spoiler for the future chapter?"]

(MC): "...You didn't answer my question yet, system."

(System): ["Are you mad, Jin-sama? But it's your own fault to keep asking a comical question for the last few chapters."]

(MC): "Well, this time I asked seriously. Please answer me."

(System): [*Sigh* "In the next few days."]

(MC): "That answer is too vague!"

(System): ["Your question is simply spoilers-ish in the first place. It's already good for me to answer you Why do you ask this question in the first place?"]

(MC): "Uh... Don't ask a spoiler-ish question to me, system! You would know the answer on the next chapter."

(System): ["I swear to god that I really want to hit you now."]

(MC): "You want to swear to me yet you also want to hit me? Is this what people call a double standard? After all I am the god here."

(System): "..."

(MC): "Pffft."

(System): ["...This time you win, Jin-sama."]

Another chapter that I need several time to rewrite lol. But well, I think any of readers could guess what the mc want to do in this world already, lol.

It's not fully grammar check and proofread yet but I will do it the moment I got back to home 12 hours later. (I will also delete this part of author notes later).

 

8