Chapter 3.5: market.
147 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So it's been 2 days and aside from the mental damage and a new wound on my body, we all came out fine.

After obtaining the money, I did some more collecting mission and went to renew the equipment.

My sword is worn out and barely enough to contain, my shield is broken, my clothes are torn, and my expensive gadgets like oil, pepper, or powder are nonexistent.

In fact, all my money is spent on it.

The sword is a little better than the previous one, sharper and harder, the shield ... It is not as useful as it seems but it is necessary.

The armor is supple leather in a dark or greenish color to enhance my camouflage in the woods. A few life-saving knives and a few rusty or crooked nails that I got for free and left at the smithy.

so that the nails ...?

When you have the mouth of a beast open in front of you, what is the easiest thing to pull?

After that ... it's time to shop in the sea of ​​people and thieves.

You should always observe if you have become a target before entering by looking subtly at the alleys, those guys are looking at you and ... Today it's my turn.

I bend down to pick up my bag that fell to the ground when I collided with someone and exchange it for the bag of rusty coins while the real one is in my shoes.

Young man, silly face and a little skinny, how easy will this be, like taking dry bread from a child ... sweets? You don't intend to rob the nobles, do you?

Unsurprisingly, while choosing beef jerky and hard food, my waist tingled, but it was too late to react and my bag disappeared.

I pretend to smile and pull a bag out of my coat and laugh.

The next moment another man bumps into me and I feel like my bag was exchanged for some stones.

After a few minutes of acting sad and distraught, I was able to breathe a sigh of relief.

This time there were two more small groups who watched and left after seeing me empty.

I pulled my bag out of my somewhat awkward shoe, paid for my food, and left.

That place is good for practicing your wit, sense of danger, and acting skills.

But it is not recommended if you fail.

Sometimes I envy the skills of thieves ... Or the skills themselves, but ... These are problems common people suffer from.

5