Chapter 21: Solitary Dragon.
74 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After completing another year since my rebirth, I decided to leave my comfortable mountain and seek a new refuge.

My strength has increased tremendously and nearby monsters can no longer satisfy my appetite.

Flying against the cruel wind in the storm, he looks for a place to rest.

My body was already very large and the small caves were not pleasant to my eyes.

The rain came down quickly accompanied by thunder that set a tree or two on fire.

But this hellish weather that would put the strongest monster or careless adventurer to shame couldn't affect me at all.

I am tired of flying for three days in a row.

After the thunder fell again, I could see a large cave hidden in the shadows.

I reached up and shook my sodden body as I brushed away any small twigs or leaves stuck to my scales.

"Shaaaa~..?"

Hearing the naive cry in the cave, I searched all over the place and found the skinny lizard lying near me.

Her body was very slender and her gaze was somewhat shy, while emitting cute growls.

Shaking his head in fear, he discovered the scent surrounding her body.

These are pheromones and this female is in heat.

"Shuuu~..."

Seeing my refusal, she leaned closer and started to growl as she rubbed against my body.

Feeling my mind flustered, I tried to quickly escape from the place, but despite its fragile appearance, it was very strong and wouldn't let go of my tail.

Or I really didn't resist...

Seeing what I was about to do to the reptile below me, I decided to turn off my mind and forget about it all.

The noise of the storm hid the unpleasant sounds and at dawn seeing the lizard tired and sleeping peacefully… I spread my wings and activated my [Quick Escape].

I ignored her sad cries, ran to a lake and washed my body.

I'm also sad! My pure and innocent body was mistreated by that bad woman... Lizard.

That was just one episode in the journey and after 3 months of leaving my shelter I found a new home.

I released my aura and watched as the leader of that mountain came out to challenge me.

"ROOOOW"

It was a Great Mithril Bear.

The other iron bears and cubs hid in the cave as they prepared to escape should their leader fail.

"GUAAAAAR"

I landed and answered his roar with my own as we started to circle around each other.

He started with an attack of his sharp claws and left a deep gash on my skin.

In response I hit him with my tail and destroyed a part of his armor.

After separating us a few meters and observing our wounds, I smiled to see how mine regenerated again while he ignored the pain.

So I attacked first this time and blew my breath into his face.

He crossed his mithril-covered arms and shielded himself, but that was what he expected.

Not seeing my advance he was surprised to receive my claw on the fragile part of his body but he quickly responded with a punch.

I cover his wound and watch my movements as he growls at the other members of his tribe.

Licking the blood that came out of my snout I stretched my wings for the first time and lifted him off the ground.

Enduring the pain from the scratches and bites that appeared on my body, I reached a sufficient height and released him while blowing my breath at him.

The impact managed to shake the mountain and the black fire covered it for a few seconds.

Going down, see the result of my attack.

Unlike the old drawing I was inspired by, his body did not come out unscathed.

His armor was a mess and his limbs were somewhat torn, the fire attack only made the situation worse, some parts of his skin were already completely black and his fur was incomplete.

But still he stood up and roared at me, the bears of his tribe had escaped long ago leaving only two Iron Bears watching from a distance.

I slowly approached, ignoring his weak blows and hitting his head on the ground.

After a while I stopped moving and my victorious roar echoed through the mountain and the nearby forest.

I couldn't be happier...these caves are full of minerals that are important to me.

Seeing some monsters slowly approaching, I used my aura to the fullest and showed them an angry and angry face.

At that moment the magical voice sounded again.

-You have gained the skill [Aura of Terror]

After that, they ran back to the forest and I enjoyed my food.

I wasn't strong enough yet, the shadow in my childhood was giant and majestic and I can easily be defeated by a real dragon.

I am not like those humans who do not fear death and face it with their magical weapons.

At least there are no humans here...

3