Chapter 23: [Anger]
92 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When he opened his eyes he was surrounded by darkness.

Did it happen again?

But feeling the breath inside me, I calmed down and started digging through the rocks around me.

What greeted me was a heavy snowfall and very cold gusts of wind that slowly froze my skin.

Winter has arrived.

The snow covered the entire forest in a beautiful white color.

Some flakes gathered on the tip of my nose and I smiled amusedly.

That means I slept since the spring after that beating.

It could be said that I found my first rival in this world... even if he doesn't think the same.

Seeing my body slimmer than before but without visible injuries, I smiled for a moment and felt very hungry.

Crawling against the cold, I slowly made my way down the mountain, licking my teeth as I watched the footprints I left on the ground quickly disappear.

Going through the previous forest I felt the contemptuous look around me.

Even some goblins were wondering if they should attack me.

I tried to ignore his jokes but felt a little irritated by it.

Walk past the frozen lake and shoot a small llama to drink some while nearby monsters watch you.

Only pity and contempt were in his eyes, I ignored them and continued on my way with a feeling slowly growing in my chest.

Arriving at my old home, which was now a large crater, I slowly began to climb.

I was tired and just needed to get my strength back for a while.

Seeing the ugly green monster sitting on what looked like a throne made of stones, I found it amusing.

His fat body covered in the skin of some unknown animal stood up and pointed at me as he said something strange but made all the monsters around him to please him laugh together.

hehe so funny...

If there's one thing I know about nature, it's that the vanquished are always mocked, that's why it's better to die fighting.

ONLY THEY FORGOT SOMETHING!

I AM A DRAGON!

IF YOU DON'T KILL A DRAGON, MAKE SURE IT WILL GET STRONGER!

THESE IDIOTS THINK THEY CAN MAKE FUN OF ME WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES?!

The dark aura began to come out of my body and my stomach began to generate the fire inside that did not stop growing.

Seeing that they didn't run away and continued to laugh with only a little fear, my mind drifted off.

"DO YOU THINK...YOU CAN MAKE FUN OF ME?"

Expelling my breath I couldn't stop and until there were no ashes left, but it wasn't enough.

Flap my wings and shoot the whole forest.

It didn't matter if they fled or resisted, they all had to die.

The flames came out more and more and I ignored the voice that said that I had awakened an ability in my mind.

Now he just wanted to destroy everything and everyone.

The cold wind only hindered my work and prevented the flames from spreading, so I had to make them stronger and more voracious.

I don't know how long it took, I stopped when I didn't feel any more strength inside me.

Seeing the black flames all over the place made me feel somewhat satisfied.

They would also get angry if they faced such a being.

Since they don't understand just delete them.

They are just a waste of resources and food that could serve me...

But this place was no longer habitable.

The trees had turned black but were still burning in the cold wind.

Some nearby animals went straight to a lump of charcoal on the ground.

The nearby lake was bone dry and even seemed to start to fill just from the nearby fire.

I felt hungry after so much work and looked for something edible.

Seeing the remains of a Great Wolf on the ground, I quickly devoured it as flames surrounded me.

After feeling full from eating three more bodies, I flapped my wings and flew in the opposite direction from that Devil.

Now is not the time to look for him, but I will never forget the humiliation I felt.

 

2