Chapter 30: Darkness.
52 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Opening his eyes again, he was greeted by emptiness.

Searching for something around him, he found a small pool of light in this black world.

As he approached he was surprised to see the reflected figure.

He was an average looking young man in a common suit with some blood stains near his stomach.

It's his original form... except his eyes look very tired and even a little indifferent.

After a few minutes, the reflection in the puddle changed and he saw a giant planet.

As the image got closer, it abruptly changed and a horrible being appeared.

"..That's me"

Hearing the whisper, I turn around and look at the liquid silhouette.

After a few seconds, the image of "Jannet" appeared in front of him.

"At least you don't make that annoying sound anymore."

"It's camouflage..."

"... Because I am here?"

After a while, "Jannet" approached the puddle and pointed at the glowing figure near the planet.

"...That is the god of Light, he wants to kill me."

"... Y?"

Looking at the cold eyes of the girl in front of him, her heart became very irritable.

"...okay, just...don't use that image...don't use any...just say what you want"

"You're smart... I just didn't want to scare you..."

After that, the figure swelled and deformed into the grotesque and terrifying Monster.

The pressure was immense and his body began to sweat.

"...haa...haa..."

"We're stuck here... You see that old man... he's the God of time... he locked us up... You and me..."

"...Shouldn't we just run away and everything will be resolved..."

"WEHEHEHE... It's not that easy... When everything was nothing I was already here... weak, very weak And then... He came and gave life to this boring place... But he also looked at me and I lock myself in here... Along with this little planet..."

"I see... And what was all that I experienced? Was it false?"

"...oh, don't worry... It was always you... It's funny... We complete the story I create while I enclose your creations in a bubble... This is all just a bubble... When all the Gods of this planet die... That bubble will burst and a vast universe will be in front of me..."

"...What about me? Was I just collateral damage?"

Her horrible mouth quirked up and she laughed horribly for a few minutes.

"-HEHEHE... Haa... haaa... I'm sorry, you're so funny... If it wasn't for being so bored... I wouldn't let that opportunity pass... Besides, you're someone outside the bubble... And now we need each other."

"...I'm just a tool... Do I have a chance to refuse?"

After looking at each other for a while, the monster sighed and then started getting smaller.

"...I need to be stronger and I can escape... But now we are united... You know... Since we are trapped in time... You will go to a time where magic abounds and unnecessary, only I will pick up through you... And I can be stronger and escape..."

"What's in there for me..."

"You can't reject me... But if you die you can come back like before... Your killer is your next life... Be careful, you know... WEHEHEHEHE"

Seeing how the black liquid mixed with my body, I stepped back into the small puddle.

In that instant the whole place seemed to rip apart and join the small black whirlpool in the center of my body.

Seeing the eyes of the God see me through the puddle and become dangerous... I jumped.

Then he seemed to spit blood.

I felt pain.

Something heartbreaking, as if my soul was broken into a thousand pieces, the images in front of me changed...

Hearing Magica's voice in my head, I couldn't help but swear.

-You have obtained the Skill [Invader]

-You have obtained the Skill [#######]

"...Bastard"

And back to the familiar darkness.

2