Chapter 38: Sigh
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking on the great dragon, he looked at the city gates in the distance and saw the immense army at his side.

Advancing through the deserted streets and lifting the corpses that were left on the ground.

I observe the different flags that were hanging by some destroyed streets.

I look curiously at the zombies that walked aimlessly.

All of them with completely different armor and shields but now they are the same type of creature.

Some tried to attack, others joined.

Some more powerful mounted the dead horse and the momentum was superior.

But everyone bowed to see him ride on the dragon.

Even those bodies covered in exquisite cloaks and enormous magic power only bowed their heads.

War has always existed and no matter the place, there will be corpses to join it.

Walking out of the realm he followed the path made by humans and waited.

Observing the landscape is always beautiful.

Now he just has to find another cave to rest.

And the humans who try to challenge him along the way to end up dying? Or those powerful priests who tried to purify him to now be his personal escort?

I never thought of killing them.

They came alone and he wants to survive.

The defense is legitimate and its path uncertain.

There is no motivation, there is no desire for conquest or destruction.

It's just a leisurely ride.

Passing the mountains full of monsters or the quiet forests that had to be destroyed in order not to slow down time.

Ignoring the great human army that tried to stop him only to have numbers turn around him.

Observing the rusty crown on his head and how the others had even more exquisite clothes... He didn't care and went on his way.

He looked at the kingdom in panic in the distance and only felt a little pity that this was his path but as soon as the feeling came it went and he ignored everything else.

He fiddled with the broken sword in his hand and tried to remember the moves that he hadn't used in a long time but that seemed like part of his body.

But in the end it didn't bring him joy, satisfaction, or even pain.

I just watch with curiosity and nothing more.

Arriving at the great mountain, he stood outside the cave and looked at the blurred figure of the bored young man.

What is it that he wanted?

He hadn't disappeared long ago?

Why are you still here?

He stretched out his bony black finger and whispered.

"...[End]"

The image just looked at him indifferently as he broke down and just like him, raised his brittle finger and whispered something he couldn't hear.

But seeing her disappear again he brought her great satisfaction and even some relief.

I watch the sunset again like a long time ago.

As his head heard the magical voice haunting him again.

-You have obtained the skill [#####]

-skill has been removed

-You have obtained the skill [#####]

-skill has been removed

-You have obtained the skill [#####]

-skill has been removed

Why did he feel calm?

Why can you feel?

Who I am?

Perhaps...

Raising his hand again, he pointed to himself and unknowingly started down the road to his doom.

"...[End]"

0