Chapter 2: Small white room
241 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kiara sighed.

She experienced this two times now.

As for how she remembered it, because it was a major memory.

[Elvenheim] is a great forest located in one of the most dangerous grounds, called forbidden ranked locations.

It is the home of elves, dark elves, and elf hybrids.

The only place where all kinds of elves could see each other in equity.

There are four territories under the elf race.

The [World Forest], where ancestor elves lived.

The [Dark Forest], where dark elves lived.

The [Vine Territory], where hybrids lived.

And lastly, [Elvenheim], the mix of all kinds.

Now she's being carried towards the center of [Elvenheim], the holy grounds.

Elves are known for their archery and connection to nature, one of the most powerful healing source is nature energy.

...

After all the passing outs, Kiara's body could now fully accomodate pre-regression Kiara's mental power. As an additional bonus, her will was tempered repeatedly by being battered by mental power.

The pain made her will stand out longer.

Kiara finally opened her eyes.

She scanned the surroundings and found out that she's in a small room with white walls.

There's no furniture besides the bed she's now lying on, and a gray door.

This should be the observation room.

Kiara thought.

She experienced this two times already.

Although the memories were not really accurate since there are little changes different from her previous life, it's mostly the same future knew.

The previous life observation room had at least a simple table and chair, but this one didn't have any.

"Hello?"

Kiara shouted.

No one responded.

There's already a major change.

Kiara thought.

Was it because she took a longer time to wake up?

There should be someone watching behind these walls, but they didn't respond to her.

Although she left the stacks of paper behind, she knew they wouldn't be able to read the contents.

Not without a long time to decipher her own language.

Kiara shook her head and stood up.

Nothing will happen if she doesn't check.

She approached the door and pulled.

The door didn't budge.

She pushed.

The door didn't budge.

Kiara frowned.

"This door shouldn't be locked."

She muttered, her eyes rescanning the whole place again.

There should be something in here.

Although she could regress right now, the thought of killing herself didn't occupy her whole mind.

This is a major future change. This piece of memory should remain once she dies again.

She can't change the fact that this could be her last regression. She should do something.

...

Kiara searched the whole room for doortraps and any kind of secret button for a passage.

Nothing.

She found not even a single speck of dust.

The more she stayed in here, the more she felt that it's a bunker.

But what is a bunker without any food and water? She will die in three days if she don't drink.

"Is this a glorified prison cell?"

Kiara muttered.

There are special rooms for special criminals found in the whole world, it's possible it's one of them.

Kiara thought.

But why?

...

Kiara yawned.

Right now, she's controlling mental power to strengthen her whole body.

It's not an temporary instant body buff, like those in roleplaying games, but a permanent improvement in physique.

With an ocean worth of mental power, she could materialize and let it flow through her whole body.

It will damage the muscles by miniscule amounts, then transforming into a soft healing energy that lets those damaged muscle to recover, making it more durable.

This method is extremely painful, but effective.

This lasted in two whole days straight. 

6