Chapter 18: Fenni [SMUT]
1.3k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I do not run this time, smelling my lust-based prey nearby. Nysali watches me leave, knowing that someone will experience what she has soon enough.

Or so I thought.

I rip open the ‘wet tent’, and find a werewolf impaling a beautiful foxy girl. She’s laid belly down at the perfect height for him to slop in and out of her ass. I walk over, put a hand on his shoulder and push him aside. His dick is roughly two thirds the size of mine. The fox flips over, and stops still when she sees me.

Only, she is a he. A neat dick, erect, shoots out of his clasped together legs. I’ve never been interested in guys before - but apparently the Curse of Lust doesn’t care. He looks me over, and stops when he sees the slowly growing meatstick that pushes towards him with each heartbeat.

To my surprise, he smiles, and licks along it until he reaches my balls. I grow harder with each second, and then he takes one of my balls into his mouth, then another, and my hard rod lays resting on his face as he looks up at me with bronze eyes.

He looks like Avelihn’s race, the Liian, but also different. His coloring is brighter, a sandy color, rimmed with a thick lines around his face and chest. Around his larger, almost floppy ears is also black, but the inside is white. While he suckles my balls, his hands caress me, slowly rubbing me up and down.

The other werewolf puts a hand on me, a very brave move considering he’s the smallest I’ve seen. I growl at him, and the system alerts me to a successful intimidation, but it’s information I didn’t need to know, as he whimpers as the sight of my fangs, and runs away.

The fox drops my balls from his mouth. “I like a guy who’s willing to fight for his prey.”

My lust-cursed brain is barely listening. I push him back onto the soft cloth-stacked bedding that he was being dicked down on before, and he gives no resistance. He puts his legs up into the air, showing off his asshole, the fur on his ass making a heart-shape.

I take him, slowly sliding my cock into him. He is already prepared from the other werewolf, but I notice his eyes go wide when I enter. The aphrodisiac, perhaps. When I am fully in, he whimpers in delight. I move slowly, and he orgasms, shooting thin strands of sperm across his chest. I don’t stop, pulling nearly all the way out and plunging in again, just a little faster.

Soon, I am moving in and out slowly but harshly, pushing his body upwards. He puts his hands on the stone wall to push against me, and as I pound him, he pounds me. All of my brain is dedicated to pleasure, but I still have the stray thought: I am glad that he is into it.

I push, and then put my own hands up against the wall, pushing his ass upwards slightly so that I am pressing down into him. The effect is immediate as my cock throbs on his prostate. He comes again, the liquid shooting onto his face. Two words come from his mouth, and they set a fire of lust under me.

“Choke me.” He says, and I wrap a meaty claw around his throat. My cursed body does not care for his pleasure, and I squeeze harder than I want to, but he smiles in happiness. His legs migrate upwards with each thrust, until he places them on my chest, allowing me to go extremely deep. He is making noises, and I am about to cum.

I push a deep thrust into him, and my knot goes inside. He cries out in pleasure, and we both cum together. His ass pumps white liquid out, soaking the cloth beneath in a storm of sperm, and his dick shoots out thin, ropey shots of cum. His face is pleasure and love and orgasm, and I do not know how mine looks, but I know my brain feels like it is about to explode.

I release him, and he takes deep, hard breaths of air. “That was… the best… I’ve had… my god…” he says, panting between each sentence. He looks up at me, smiling turning over. “Round 2?” he asks, politely.

I’m not sure if I agree because of the curse, or because I want to.

14