Chapter 20 Skill Gemstones
158 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With much difficulty, he finally had two returning customers, yet they had returned to their institute.

However, it was still fine since he still had a chance to draw a product as a reward.

Loren had been resisting the urge to draw the reward till now.

“System, I want to draw the reward. I want to draw the reward!” Loren shouted at the system in his mind.

A cube-shaped lucky draw box fell from above and landed on the counter with a loud crash.

“You may draw your reward,” the system said.

After what he had experienced in the last few days, Loren had already gotten used to the system’s shocking way of doing things. He calmly reached his hand into the box and fumbled around for a long time before taking out a small ball.

“Three pieces of random skill gemstones.”

Skill gemstones!

Loren’s eyes instantly widened. Judging from the name itself, he could tell that these were definitely good items.

Based on the way the system did things, these skill gemstones must be something like skill crystals.

They were much more valuable than a trial crystal.

He could earn a fortune soon.

“You have finished drawing your reward. The reward will be issued now,” the system said.

The system’s notification rang out in Loren’s mind.

After that, the small ball he was holding transformed into three odd-looking transparent rocks.

[Glacial Skill Gemstone: Ability to gather magical power to form a glacial force that could deal ice elemental damage. There is a small chance of freezing the target when attacking with the glacial force. Minimum usage limit: Adventurer rank.]

[Piercing Spear Skill Gemstone: Ability to gather combat or magical power to form a piercing spear that could deal piercing damage. There is a small chance of incurring a bleeding status effect. Minimum usage limit: Adventurer rank.]

[Titanium-Plated Body Skill Gemstone: A passive skill that strengthens the body’s defense. It will form a magic resistance on the surface of one’s body. Minimum usage limit: Adventurer rank.]

All the attributes of the three skill gemstones appeared in Loren’s mind in a flash.

“As expected, it’s a skill crystal,” Loren said, his voice nearly a song.

According to the rules of the task, the system would not draw a commission from the revenue that he would earn from selling these three skill gemstones.

He would earn a huge fortune soon.

Furthermore, the attributes of these skill gemstones were not weak.

These skills came with the ability to cause freezing and bleeding status effects. When combined with other skills, they could be considered truly godly skills.

Just imagine, a low-ranking magician, battling a high-ranking magician, suddenly activated the freezing effect.

It could be lethal.

“I feel relaxed now. Time to sleep.”

Loren was overjoyed for a long time.

It was a pity, though, that his ranking was too low at the present. These skill gemstones were useless to him at the moment.

Besides, he might draw skill gemstones with better skills in the future.

However, while he was sleeping in the middle of the night, Loren was awoken by the commotion outside his shop.

Hound Three and Hound Four were both warriors at Level 18.

They both fought using a solid iron sledgehammer, the standard weapon that Iron Hound’s subordinates used to destroy shops.

Although the forces in Cloud City were complex and intricate, the powerful ones were uninterested in these ordinary shops which did not earn much.

Therefore, Iron Hound and his men, who were not truly considered among the powerful, were able to easily take advantage of the shops.

Despite they were not among the powerful, it was still relatively speaking.

To the ordinary people at the bottom of the social class, Iron Hound was a strong and formidable force that they had to look up to.

“I can’t believe there are still those who dare to not pay management fees now,” Hound Three said as he lugged his iron sledgehammer along, seemingly still in disbelief regarding this matter.

“Yeah, we haven’t used our iron sledgehammers in a long time.” Hound Four warmed himself up.

Read all chapters free on Meganovel:https://m.meganovel.com/book_info/31000145164/System/ShopkeeperOfTheGodlySystemOfAllRealms

5