Chapter 44 Spirit Wind Wolf Pack
139 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Everyone, wake up and get ready to fight!”

Grumpy Bear grabbed his hammer and shouted to wake everyone up from the campsite.

There was a sudden noise coming from the campsite. The people noticed an army of magical beasts and lost their minds out of fear.

Everyone started grabbing their weapons.

“Ow!”

There was a long and steady howl coming from the woods.

The glowing light from the beast’s green pupils started to shine as well. The magical beasts approached them.

“Warriors and knights, move forward. Magicians, you stand back to buff the warrior knights.” Grumpy Bear was still the leader of the large army anyhow.

He was barely qualified to command the temporary coalition group.

These mercenaries could still react and respond in an orderly manner when there was a leader giving instructions.

The knights with heavy armor were on the frontlines, while the warriors stood in the middle as support.

The magicians started waving their wands.

“Armor enhanced!”

“Power enhanced!”

“Shield enhanced!”

Just as magicians enhanced with their magical powers, the magical beasts slowly showed themselves under the lights.

“It’s a pack of Spirit Wind Wolf!” One of the mercenaries exclaimed.

The Spirit Wind Wolves was one of the lowest rankings yet terrifying magical beasts in Cloud Forest. They could keep other strong magical beasts away from their territory as they usually lived in groups.

It was safe to say that mercenaries are reluctant to encounter Spirit Wind Wolves in Cloud Forest. If the mercenaries came across other powerful magical beasts, they could at least run and escape. If it was Spirit Wind Wolves, they could be consumed whole and easily.

“Ow!”

There was a loud howl among the wolves.

The Spirit Wind Wolves were approaching slowly at first. Suddenly they sped up and rushed towards the mercenaries, baring their white and glowing fangs.

“Charge forward!” Grumpy Bear shouted.

They could not retreat now. If the frontlines fell apart, it would be the worst-case scenario for everyone.

The knights took out their buffed shield and charged forward.

“Boom!”

“Boom!”

The Spirit Wind Wolves charged onto the shield. The warriors behind the shield immediately took their weapons out to kill the Spirit Wind Wolves.

More than a dozen Spirit Wind Wolves died in front of the shield in just a few minutes.

“Well done! That is it. These Spirit Wind Wolves are not a big deal.” Grumpy Bear shouted at the team from behind while holding his hammer.

He was looking at the Spirit Wind Wolves instead of the mercenaries.

Although the fierceness of the Spirit Wind Wolves diminished slightly in the beginning, they continued to charge forward to attack.

Moreover, there were more other Adventurer rank wolves in the pack hiding behind and had not shown themselves yet.

“Ow!”

There goes another howl, but this time with a tone of anxiety.

A few minutes later, larger Spirit Wind Wolves broke from the pack and charged toward the mercenaries.

“Frontliners, do not be afraid. These Spirit Wind Wolves are nothing to be afraid of.”

“Yes, look at the dead wolves. I thought the Spirit Wind Wolves from the myth were powerful.”

“It’s time for us to attack first.”

The mercenaries started to feel pleased and satisfied after taking down the first wave of wolf packs.

Read all chapters free on Meganovel:https://m.meganovel.com/book_info/31000145164/System/ShopkeeperOfTheGodlySystemOfAllRealms

4