Chapter 47 Magical Rock Ape
133 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Loren did not have time to chat with the mercenaries. Once he had killed the Spirit Wind Wolf King, he collected the materials that he needed.

“The Wolf King’s teeth, the Wolf King’s magical nucleus, the Wolf King’s claws. That’s about it.” Loren transformed the thousand mechanical ball into a boning knife to gather the materials.

After a while, he managed to obtain everything that he wanted.

He then placed the materials in the material synthesizer.

“Which direction should I head to get into the depths of the Cloud Forest?” Loren kept the thousand mechanical ball and walked up to Grumpy Bear to ask.

His calm expression and tone of voice made it seem like he did not just kill the Spirit Wind Wolf King. Perhaps killing the Spirit Wind Wolf King was just a walk in the park for him.

“T-This way…” Grumpy Bear stuttered. He had yet to get over his shock. He simply pointed in a direction.

“Alright, thanks.” Loren nodded without saying anything else. He then headed in the direction that Grumpy Bear had pointed.

Grumpy Bear finally returned to his senses after Loren disappeared out of sight.

“Wait, that side… The Flanker rank magical beasts are over that side…”

However, Loren evidently could not hear him anymore.

The mercenaries around started gossiping with lingering nerves.

“Who was that person just now? How could he be so powerful?”

“He must be a Powerhouse from somewhere else. We’re lucky to have run into him.”

“Yes, if it weren’t for him, those Spirit Wind Wolves would’ve killed us all.”

“I was suspicious of that Powerhouse just now. Luckily, he didn’t hold a grudge against me.”

“Do you think that that Powerhouse would waste his time on someone like you?”

Some of them were shocked, whereas some felt lucky to be alive. Some were still frightened as well.

However, all of them were in deep awe of Loren.

Perhaps only such a powerful person would dare to walk into the depths of the Cloud Forest at a time like this.

......

“Roar—!”

“Quickly, defense formation. D*mn it! Why are there Flanker rank magical beasts over here?” Blood Hound raised his shield against the charging Magical Rock Ape in front of him.

The Magical Rock Ape was full of energy. It slammed hard into Blood Hound and immediately threw him back.

The members of Blood Hound’s team immediately went into a battle formation.

“Phew, phew.” Blood Hound picked himself up from the ground and raised his shortsword in front of him. He glared at the beast angrily.

This Magical Rock Ape had been lingering around since Blood Hound’s team had started their bonfire.

It launched a sudden attack on them late in the night when the members were exhausted and about to change their guard shifts.

Four were killed instantly out of the ten guards.

“Roar, roar!” The Magical Rock Ape thumped its fists against its chest as it let out a roar. It seemed to be showing off its power and strength.

Its muscled limbs were terrifyingly powerful.

The Magical Rock Ape was also known as the Magical Four-Armed Ape.

It was a strength-type Flanker rank magical beast. Oddly, it was not from Cloud Forest.

“Why would a Magical Rock Ape appear here?” Blood Hound was slightly confused.

However, now was not the time to ask that question.

“Let’s form groups of three. Don’t attack the Magical Rock Ape yet,” Blood Hound shouted.

The members of Blood Hound’s team instantly went into their formations within seconds. This was the difference between elites and other squads.

“Ice spear!”

The few magicians among them waved their magical staffs.

Magical force gathered quickly as a dozen ice spears suddenly materialized in the air.

“Go forth!”

“Whoosh whoosh—!”

The sharp ice spears split the air toward the Magical Rock Ape with a loud sound.

Everyone moved in at the same time.

The ice spears crushed into the Magical Rock Ape’s body and smashed apart. Fragments of ice scattered all over the ground.

Read all chapters free on Meganovel:https://m.meganovel.com/book_info/31000145164/System/ShopkeeperOfTheGodlySystemOfAllRealms

3