the past (1)
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

/Run don’t look back. 

Inky black clouds covered the sky. No speck of sunlight could peek through the clouds. There was no light . the only lights which was visible from the flashing headlights of the space crafts.  Bloody smell was thick in the air.          

( nooo! Aaargh! My !! aaaaaaah!!!!)

/MOOM!!!!!!!!

/don’t worry about me . you have to survive no matter what .

(Mom save me ! I don’t ……    urgh..)

Corpses scattered everywhere. Mutilated limbs , intestines, exposed organs, and bodies which cannot be identified anymore.  Faces which were desperate to live, some which had given up , frightened and scared faces littered everywhere.

/this village is quite tenacious in their will to survive. [spoke in a disdainful manner}

/they are humans after all. They don’t give up easily.

Heartless slaughter . blood tears were shed .  the worst disaster mankind had ever seen.

It happened without warning, no signs , no fights. Humans   just struggled to live. This is the  dark past of mankind.

/I never imagined that the gateway would be on a tiny rock.  Ocna couldn’t help but remark

/such weak creatures. What did they call themselves again?

/Humans . There are new life , new worlds are being born every minute. The universe is vast . we cant keep a track of destruction and creation

/ So , where is the gateway? Stno was impatient.

It had been 666 hours since they had been waiting for its appearance.

Ocna was frustrated. Even after clearing out obstacles the  gateway was yet not visible .

/filling no: 08699 return to the vessel

/Seon![shit]

 He cursed angrily and kicked a corpse nearby and jumped towards the vessel.

Humans had just been birthed in the universe. Only after great conflicts had peace reigned the planet just to be shattered by the foreign creatures.

/Kyaa! Whats that?

/its  enormous no . mimma never saw anything like that

/ it must be the gateway! Yes nothing can compare to it.

/finally the gateway appeared.

Voices in various languages were heard. Everybody were excited. Finally the gateway had appeared.

Everyone lifted there heads. Those who didn’t have one sensed with their bugles and lasers..

Gateways were DOORS which connected one universe to the other. There were many universes. To reach another universe you had to cross the gateways in order to reach it. Hence the gateways held immense importance. They had their own intelligence and always appeared in weird places.

/huh? Why is it so dim?

/its just its shadow .

/look there are some letters appearing on it . its looks like its central universe language .

The central universe language was learnt by recognized races of the utopian universe.

As they read their there  faces grew pale . some even started trembling.

This almighty has been insulted. How dare thee destroy the creatures on whose planet this almighty has graced? You shall pay.

1